Awkward Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down to me, and we kissed. Her soft lips grazing against mine as our tongues licked each other.

"Daddy, I need you!" she said, breaking our kiss. She started stroking my cock.

The height difference between us made my cock look disproportionately large in her tiny hands. The girth of my cock alone looked around the same width as her wrists.

"OMG, I don't even know if it will fit," Ellie said as she held my cock with both hands.

I watched as she squatted on top of me, pointing my cock towards her pussy. It looked really tight, but she was dripping wet.

"Are you sure, Ellie?"

Ellie looked down at me lustfully. "Yes, daddy..."

I looked up and watched her petite body slowly lower herself. I felt my cock split her tight pussy open as she slowly squeezed it inside. Her body jerked, causing her boobs to push out.

"Arggghhh.. you're so big, daddy!" She moaned.

She slowly squeezed inch by inch until my full length was inside. Ellie was already panting.

"haaa haaa..." She breathed out loud..slowly put her hands on my stomach, trying to balance.

"Oh fuck, Ellie." I moaned.

It felt like 10 minutes had passed as she finally managed to get my whole cock inside of her.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Take your time."

Ellie ignored me and started to sway her hips. Her tiny perky breast bounced at every motion. It was mesmerizing. She started bucking her hips and moaned.

"Ohh, daddy. Daddy...daddy..." her high-pitched voice turned me on. I caressed her round butt.

"You're so tight, Ellie." I moaned. My hands reached around to hold her tiny waist as she bounced on me.

I couldn't take it any longer as I flipped her around. I spread her legs and slowly swiveled my hips, thrusting my cock deep.

"Ohh, daddy, you are so deep inside of me..."

*CRASH*

Ellie screamed as she held me tightly, and her legs wrapped tightly around me. My body stuck to hers as my hips continued swaying against hers. I look her in eyes and leaned in to kiss her.

We made out as I felt her hungrily sucked on my tongue. I flexed my cock inside of Ellie, and her head tilted up, and she shrieked out loud.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Her whole body shook violently. I looked down to see her nipples hard and erect. Ellie had a monster orgasm.

I reached down to spread her legs out wide. Each of my hands, holding her knees apart. I looked into her eyes as I ground my hips, plunging my cock into her. I could feel my cock pressing against her pubic bones as my body towered over her tiny frame.

"OOOHH, DADDY...DADDY...DADDY...DADDY..." she moaned repeatedly. Her eyes were rolled back, and her mouth was wide open. Drool started to drip out from her mouth.

I felt myself getting close, and I leaned towards her putting one of her hands on the headboard to support myself and another hand caressing her breasts.

"Ahh shit... I'm gonna cum!"

"YES, DADDY...YES, DADDY... AHHH AHHH AHHH." Ellie seriously had the best moans. I could cum just from hearing her cute high pitched voice.

"FUCCCK!" I pulled my cock out from her right before my cock exploded. Cum sprayed all over her stomach up to her breasts. It coated her skin and formed a pool in her belly button.

We looked into each other's eyes, panting heavily. She pulled herself towards me, and we kissed again. She wrapped her legs and arms around me like a python while purring like a kitten as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

DAY 18 -- AUNT JENNY

The rain continued, and the sky was still dark. Everyone was in a gloomy mood. We helped Aunt Jenny with some chores and while cleaning, mom came to me.

I was helping keep some appliances and found myself in a quiet area of the house. An area people rarely go to, and I noticed a door was open at the end. I had never seen it open, and being curious, I peeked inside.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw a rather charming room with lots of mirrors. In the middle was a table, sort of the kind people have at spas; where people get their massages. On it was my Aunt Jenny.

She was wearing a robe, but it was slightly undone. She was seated at the table and had one of her legs up. She seems to be rubbing some lotion on her legs.

That pose, however, showed a lot of her body. I could see her deep cleavage as the robe just covered her nipples. My eyes wandered to her body, and I noticed how slim she actually was. I could still see her ribs as she bent.

Suddenly she noticed me and gasped.

"Oh shit, sorry, Aunt Jenny. I didn't mean to snoop."

"Oh, it's just you Jason, it's fine. Haha, you caught me."

"Sorry, haha. I'll be on my way."

"No, no, come in..." Aunt Jenny said as she tied her robe up. "This is sort of my therapy room. An old gal got to take care of herself, you know? This lotion works wonders." she said as she showed some bottle of lotion.

As I walked in, the room smelt amazing. It smelt like some fancy hotel.

"Hey, since you're here, do you mind helping me?" she asked.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"It would be great if you could help apply some on my back. It's ok if you feel awkward. Since I'm your old aunt and not a hot sexy gal."

What was she talking about? She must have known that she was attractive with her voluptuous curves, and any guy would want to sleep with her.

"Come on, Aunt Jenny, it would be my pleasure."

As I walked slowly towards her, she turned her back towards me and slowly undid her robe. I stopped as I saw her naked body from the back. Her breasts were big enough that they protruded from the sides, and I could see them from behind.

Aunt Jenny usually dresses like a normal soccer mom. I never recalled her wearing anything revealing, much like my mom. Because of her large breasts, it's easy to think she was on the heavier side when she's all covered up, but the truth was far from it.

Holy shit, she's hot. Her standing naked in front of me just showed what she was hiding. She had her hands covering her breast and had panties on.

Aunt Jenny is incredibly sexy. She laid face down on the massage table. As her body squished her breast, I could see it spill out from the sides. My cock twitched, and I was turning on. I took the lotion on the table and applied some to my hand.

It was slippery and warm and smelt great. I started to rub it on Aunt Jenny's back.

"Mmm," she sighed.

I kneaded her back slowly, coating every inch carefully. Her skin felt incredibly soft and smooth. Whatever this lotion is, it definitely works. Although mom's skin was flawless and smooth, it wasn't as soft. Mom's body felt tight as I always felt defined muscle underneath.

My eyes were glued to the part of Aunt Jenny's breast that was exposed. I finally finished with her back as I started at her buttocks. It wasn't as well defined and toned as moms or my sisters, but it was still round and full.

"All done, Aunt Jenny."

"Oh, thank you so much, Jason, say...why don't you come by earlier tomorrow. I'll share some of this lotion with you," she said, smiling at me.

Aunt Jenny sat up and had one hand still cupping her breast as she used the other hand to grab the robe.

"Let me help," I said.

My cock was fully erect in my pants as I held the robe and helped her. She was so close to me, I looked down at her deep cleavage. Her hands couldn't contain her breast and only hid her nipples.

I saw her glance at my crotch as she reached to tie her robe up.

"Ok, I guess I'll meet you here tomorrow, Aunt Jenny." I accepted her invitation.

"Great, Jason, thanks again."

I quickly turned and made my way out of the room, hoping my boner would go away.