Awkward Pt. 03

Story Info
Visiting aunt & cousin in the countryside.
8.7k words
4.69
54.9k
80

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Credits to s0rethr0at for helping me edit the story.

Thanks you all for all the comments and suggestions.

*****

Disclaimer:

All characters are above 18 years old. The story is mostly but not strictly under the incest/taboo genre.

*****

DAY 15 -- THE CONTROL

The next day, I stumbled downstairs like I usually do. I had coffee and browsed Facebook. As I was enjoying the morning, Janice came strutting down too awhile later. She caught my eyes as she had some sort of workout outfit on.

Carrying a yoga mat, her hair was tied up in a bun. Something I rarely see my sister do. Naturally, this excites me. Having her hair tied neatly showed off her toned figure more. It highlighted the curves of her slender neck down to her round bust and down to the slim waist to her curvy hips and toned legs. She wore skin-tight yoga pants, but I noticed her top wasn't a sports bra.

I looked closely as she set up right in front of me where the TV was. She was actually wearing a push-up bra. It made her already large breasts bulge up even more. It was almost spilling out the top. She honestly looked way hotter than those skinny Victoria's Secret models. She glanced back at me, wearing a smirk.

I suddenly remembered what she told me last night. She was doing this on purpose! She definitely is the kind to take vengeance and wanted to have the upper hand. I was worried because teasing guys is one of the things she does best.

She switched the TV on and started her stretching. It was a sight to behold; the morning sun shone on her highlighting her curves. I could see the shape of her ribcage as she stretched. Her breasts hanging down, giving me a perfect view as she bent forward.

The arching of her back and view of her ass as she did the doggy pose or whatever it is called. I was definitely turned on. My cock was getting harder as I pretended not to see her.

She started some dancing routine and jumping a little. My eyes were mesmerized by her bouncing breasts. The routine was surprisingly sensual as she gyrated her hips. The routine was close to the kind of dance a stripper does.

Her skin glistened with sweat. She turned to look at me and smirked. She did her cooling down routine, which involved stretching while staring right into my eyes. Her face gave the most seductive expression, with her eyes slightly squinted while biting her lips.

I watched as sweat dripped down her breasts. My cock was fully hard in my pants, but I didn't want to give in to her seduction. I got up and walked away to the kitchen. I was so horny I needed a release. I looked for mom.

However, I couldn't find her. She had probably gone out to buy groceries. I retreated back into my room to get my mind off my sister.

A moment later, I saw my sister enter the bathroom from her side. My bathroom door was still open. She glanced at me and started to undress. She didn't close the door. It was a full-on striptease.

She slowly twisted her body and bent while peeling her clothes off.

"Oh fuck me," I muttered to myself. I can't give in.

With the door open, the view from my bed was directly facing the shower. She wanted me to watch. She got into the shower and let the water wet her body. She sensually touched her body and let the soap slide on her body. She was pretty much dirty dancing under the water.

It was a sight no man could resist as I took my cock out and started to stroke it. I wanted revenge on my sister for the state she put me in. I flexed my cock, and she definitely reacted to it as her knees buckled and she pressed her thighs together.

She turned to look at me, seductively bending forward and arching her back to show off her perfect breasts. She then slipped her fingers down her pussy rubbing it. I could hear her soft moans. Her pussy was inviting me. But I knew it was a trap. She wanted me to be at her mercy.

I made use of my abilities and flexed my cock at her making her orgasm. She quivered and shuddered. I could see her nipples were hard and erect. Her eyes were filled with lust as she stared at my cock, saliva was dripping from her open mouth, but she quickly snapped out of it and darted to close my bathroom door.

She tried her best to resist me. I heard her running back to her room, probably trying to put distance between us. I was surprised; this was the first time she had managed to resist my ability.

I heard some noises downstairs. Mom was home. I pulled up my pants with my cock still hard I went down.

"Hi, mom." I embraced her from behind.

"Oh Hi, Hun, what are you up to?"

"I missed you."

"Haha, I was just away for a couple of hours."

She didn't know what Janice did to me, teasing me the whole morning.

I started kissing my mom's neck as I caressed her boobs through her clothes.

"Omg, Jason, isn't Janice home?"

"She's upstairs."

"She could come down anytime." I felt mom's hand pushing me.

"We'll be quiet."

I turned my mom's face to kiss her on the lips.

"NO, WE CAN'T!" she said firmly.

I rubbed my cock against her tummy and flexed it. Mom's expression switched for a moment as she almost succumbed to her lust.

"NO, PLEASE STOP JASON!" she insisted. Ignoring her, I turned her around and lifted her skirt. I pulled her panties down to her thighs just enough to give me enough access as I bend her over the kitchen counter.

"Oh god... ha... ha...we can't, Jason. Not here..." she moaned in vain.

I hurriedly slide my cock in my mother and started thrusting into her in the kitchen.

"Urrggh.. stop, Jason!" I held her hands down on the counter as I kissed her neck. Her tiny body tried to resist me. I watched as the muscles in her arms flexed as she tried to move my hands.

I freed one of her hands and lifted her blouse to expose her breast. I pulled her bra aside to pinch her nipples. My hips bucking against hers wildly, the kitchen was filled with muffled grunts.

"Urghh moom!" I flexed my cock multiple times inside of my mom.

"Mmffmph!" she quivered, holding her thighs together.

Mom was overcome with orgasms. Her body now slumped over the counter, motionless as I used her body.

A shadow caught my eyes, and I saw Janice came down the stairs. She saw us and stopped. Then she slowly backtracked and hid. She watched us from afar as I pounded into mum.

"Oh mom, I'm gonna cum!" I whispered. I held her waist as I pounded her pussy hard.

"Arrghh.. uurgghh." my body jerked as I came into my mom. My body falling back to the chair.

*SLAP* Mom slapped me across my face.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, JASON. I'M STILL YOUR MOTHER! THAT WAS DISRESPECTFUL!"

"I...I'm sorry, mom..." I hung my head in embarrassment.

I let my lust get the better of me. No thanks to my sister. We straightened ourselves up, and Janice then made some noise as if to warn us and walked down.

"Back already, mum? Hot day huh?"

Mum was still blushing and flustered from what happened earlier. She quickly excused herself from the kitchen.

"Thanks, sis," I said to Janice.

"What for?"

"For not walking in on us."

"You owe me," she replied.

"You know, I know what you're trying to do. You don't have to win or be in control all the time."

Janice rolled her eyes.

"So, you really have some sort of cock powers huh?, How does it work?" she asked, changing the subject.

"I guess I could channel my lust into others and maybe even magnify it; I actually even tested it on my doctor." I confided

"What? OMG, tell me!" she exclaimed.

I then told her about the incident at the hospital.

"Shit Jason, that's pretty insane. You pretty much had the doctor under your control," she said after hearing the story.

"In a sexual sense, yes."

"So all you have to do is to flash your dick?"

"I'm not sure. I have to be turned on for it to really work."

"Yes, I remembered when I first saw your cock, something stirred. The feeling was like I met my crush. My heartbeat raced, and I was nervous. When I touched it, and you got hard, I lost it. I was overwhelmed with lust."

My ability must be being able to project and amplify lust within somebody. Thinking back, this is probably what happened with mom as well. With mom being so prim and proper, it took her days of fighting against her lust before finally giving in.

Whereas with Janice as a young hot-blooded female, the effect is stronger.

"I felt a little jealous when I saw you and mom," Janice said.

Mom walked in at that moment, and Janice suddenly jabbed me on my arm and stomped off.

The rest of the day went on like normal. Janice kept to her room most of the time, and Mom was at her studio.

Nighttime came, and Mom asked if anyone wanted to watch a movie. I quickly agreed and slumped in the middle of the couch. Mom leaned in next to me.

"Someone said something about a movie?" Janice said, walking down the stairs.

"Sure, join us." my mom invited.

My sister sat beside me. I was rather surprised as she usually sits in the single chair to the side. We had a blanket covering us. Mom, understandably, was a little more distant after our last encounter. She just kept to herself.

My sister was eyeing the blanket and pulled some to cover her as well. She then slid her hands over my thighs. I moved my head a little to look at her. She acted as if everything was normal facing the TV.

Janice started to stroke my inner thighs turning me on. I slowly slid my hands on hers as well. Her skin was smooth and cold. She didn't react.

My sisters' fingers slowly inched closer to my crotch as the show went on. I was wearing rather loose boxers, and she took advantage of that by sliding her fingers in the inner side of my thigh to caress my cock.

My cock responded by stiffening. Soon, she had her fingers in my shorts, rubbing them with her fingers. I started to caress her inner thighs too and gently rubbed her crotch. I was rubbing her clit and could feel her panties get moist.

This was insane, mum was literally right next to me, and we were masturbating each other.

"I'm going to bed. I'm pretty beat today." my mom said as the movie ended.

"Alright, goodnight, mom." we both said.

Janice and I both headed back to our own rooms as well. We watched mom enter the room as we both entered ours. Back in my room, I head into the bathroom, wanting to brush my teeth. Janice's side of the bathroom door was open, and she was at the doorway.

Without saying anything, we rushed into each other's arms kissing each other wildly. Our tongues were invading each other's mouths. We were hungry for each other. We didn't care about the "game" or who had control of whom.

We undressed each other hurriedly, and I lifted her on top of the bathroom counter. She spread her legs, and I went down on my sister, eating her wet pussy.

"OH YESSSSS!" she hissed as she caressed my face. My tongue darted around as it flicked her clit. I ate her hungrily, and I felt her body tense and her hips bucked against my face.

I then stood up and pointed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I slowly slide myself into her, and her body arched, reacting to it. Her legs wrapped tight around my waist as I pounded into her.

I watched our reflection as we fucked in front of the mirror. It was so hot. I watched as my cock disappeared inside her.

"Fuck me with that magic cock of yours!" my sister moaned.

I then picked her up and pushed her against the fall, fucking my sister. Janice wrapped her legs around my waist my hips pounded against hers.

I turned to see our reflection again. It was so hot. She was moving her hips on her own as I carried her in my arms. Her hips bucked furiously, and I felt my cum building. I moaned heavily into Janice.

"YOU'RE SO HOT, SIS!"

I dropped her onto the wet floor and mounted her, her legs wrapped around me as my hands caressed her wet body. Sliding over her perky mounds and erect nipples. I took her hard nipples in my mouth and sucked on them.

"I'M GONNA CUM!"

"UURGHH HAA...HAAA, CUM IN ME... I WANT YOUR HOT CUM!"

I feel my balls tightened as I buried my cock deep.

"OH FUCK.. SHIT.... ARGHHHH!" I shot streams of cum into my sister. Her stomach shuddered and as we held onto each other cumming.

"Oh fuck, I don't know how am I going to have sex with anyone else now," she said.

"You're mine," she whispered.

I was still breathing heavily, recovering from cumming, and could only respond by nibbling her lips.

DAY 16 -- THE URGE

Morning came & I was awakened by a noise. It was Janice. She snuck into my room through our joined bathroom. She carefully tiptoed to me while smiling.

"Wakey wakey!" She jumped and sat on my lap.

She stretched her hands up high in the air, yawning. I could notice she was wearing a loose singlet made out of thin fabric without a bra. The morning sun shone against her body, and I could make out her nicely shaped breast & nipples protruding out. It was a sight I don't mind waking to.

She looked down at me as she felt my morning wood and started to playfully grind against it.

"Mm, you sure know what your sister likes." she teased.

I was still rubbing my eyes & still stretching as she got beneath the covers and pulled my boxers down.

"Whoa.. what are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

She looked up to me from under the covers as she licked my cock. My head instinctively tilted back as I moaned in pleasure. My sister started slowly sucking my cock, coating it with her saliva.

"Mm..." she moaned with my cock in her mouth. It grew to full length inside of her warm mouth. As she started sucking harder, suddenly we heard footsteps.

It was mom. We panicked, and I quickly brought up my legs so that Mom wouldn't notice the large bump beneath my covers.

*Knock knock*

My mom came in.

"Morning, I'm here to grab your laundry. Come down to take your breakfast."

"Morning, mom." I smiled.

I tried my best to keep a straight face as Janice was still sucking my cock under the covers.

"Where's Janice? I didn't see her in her room. I have something to discuss with you guys."

"She's probably in the toilet."

"Well, if you see her, tell her to come down."

"Alright, ma."

I peeled my covers away and saw Janice with my cock in her mouth.

"Guess it'll have to pick this up later." she stopped and jumped off the bed.

"Hey.. come on, sis, you're really not going to leave me like this, are you?"

She ignored me. I groaned while I went to wash up and walk downstairs.

Halfway through my breakfast, my sister finally came down. Surprisingly she was still wearing the same outfit, the loose singlet without her bra on. The difference was she had her hair tied up like a ponytail.

Her hair and perky tits bounced as she came down the stairs. I was mesmerized. Fortunately, mom was in the kitchen. Janice sat down, and she was full-on teasing as usual. I could see the side of her boobs as she moved around. She was also bending for stuff across the table on purpose, giving me a glimpse of her tits.

"Great, you're both here." Mom suddenly said, coming into the dining room. "I've been thinking we should pay Aunt Jenny a visit."

"But didn't you just come from seeing her?" Janice answered.

"Well, yes, but she was at the hospital, and I was thinking it has been years since our entire family met. She's feeling better now, and this incident made me realize how fragile life can be."

"Sure, I guess a short trip would be fun. When do we go?" I asked.

"I've already spoken to Aunt Jenny and checked the flights. I found cheap flights for tomorrow."

"TOMORROW? Wow, that's quick." Janice said.

"Why? Do you have plans?"

"Erm, not exactly."

"So it's settled. We leave tomorrow. Get packing. I'm going to take a shower."

I turned to look at my sister. "She's going to take a shower!" I said.

"So?"

"You know her shower is usually an hour-long..."

"Your point?" she replied, acting ignorant.

"Come on, sis..."

"Beg me."

"I'm sorry for teasing you with mom... Please, sis..."

She smirked. She then disappeared under the dining table. I jerked as I felt her hands stroking my crotch. I looked down, and there she was between my legs. She then released my cock from my pants and started to lick it. It was slow and sensual.

I could feel her tongue snaking along the length of my cock. I closed my eyes, head tilted back, and my hands caressed her face.

Suddenly I heard mum hurriedly came running down the stairs, she was wrapped with just a tower.

"Oops, I'm out of soap." she giggled.

The sight of my mum running down and back up the stairs stirred me. I could see up her towel as she ran back up the stairs. My cock was rock hard in my sister's mouth.

My sister emerged from below the table. "Damn, that was the second time we came so close today. I don't care if she catches us anymore now." my sister said.

She then hurriedly sat on me, straddling me on my chair. She pulled her panties aside, and my hard cock slid into her pussy.

"Shit sis, wait... are you sure?" I asked.

I felt her weight on me as she impaled herself on my hard cock.

"OHH FUCK YOUR COCK FILLS ME UP SO GOOOOOD!" my sister exclaimed as her eyes rolled back and her back arched away from me.

I pulled down her top to her waist, and her perfect breasts protruded out to greet me. I suckled on her breasts. She was grinding on me hard. We held on to each other as she bucked her hips against me.

"ahh ahhhh... SHIT, SIS..."

I then turned her around and bent her over the table. I inserted my cock and pounded her hard as my balls slapped her wet pussy with each thrust. I flexed my cock inside her.

"Shit, Jays, I'm coming..." she whispered as her body tensed for 3 seconds before spasming violently. "aaaahhhhhhhh!"

"I'M GONNA CUM TOO!"

My sister quickly reacted by turning around and taking my cock in her mouth.

"OH SHIT, SIS... THAT FEELS SO GOOD... URRGHH!" I grabbed her ponytail, pushing my cock as deep as I could as I exploded into her mouth.

"MMMPH..." she moaned as her mouth filled with my cum. Some escaped from the side of her mouth.

She swallowed my whole load as she continued to lick my cock clean.

"Ahhh, now that's what I call a breakfast." she winked.

***

We spent the rest of the day chilling and packing for the surprise trip

"Sleep early, kids. We're leaving early tomorrow." my mum said before retiring to her room.

She kissed both of us goodnight, and as she kissed me she whispered, "Can you come to my room later?"

I looked at my mum and lightly nodded.

About an hour later, after Janice and I went back to our room, I snuck to my mom's room. It was across the hall from Janice's and my room.

I gently knocked.

After a while, the door quietly opened. It was dark, but slight light from outside shone in. I could see my mum wearing a silk robe.

"Mom, I'm really wanted to apologize about the other day. It was wrong of me to force myself on you."

"Yes, I don't want you to make a habit of ignoring me when I say no. But it's ok, I forgive you. You know I love you, Jason."

She held my face, and we kissed. Without saying a word, I gently pushed her down to her bed; I climbed on her, embracing her as we started to kiss.

"Mmm." she moaned.

I was overjoyed things were back to normal.

My hands explored her body as I untied her robe. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her sexy body welcomed my touch as she sighed. I kissed her hard and trailed my kisses down her neck. Her chest pushed against my mouth to push her hard nipples against my tongue.

My mother was genuinely horny for me. Her hands pulled my pants down, and she used both her hands to sensually stroke my hard cock. She then caressed my butt and urged me forward towards her breasts. Mom squeezed my cock in between her breasts.