Awkward Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch closely."

Janice seductively walked towards me while tying her hair up. I watched as her hands reached behind her to untie her bikini and she let it drop to the ground, as she revealed her naked body.

Ellie's jaw was open as she still struggled to pull her swimsuit up. Janice stared into my eyes as she knelt in front of me and placed her hands on my thighs, as she slowly dragged her tongue along the length of my shaft.

"GASP! But, but, he's your brother," Ellie had her hands covering her mouth in shock.

"Your point? He's your cousin and I didn't see you holding back when you were bouncing on his cock just now."

Ellie blushed and looked down to the ground.

My sister gripped her hands on my thighs, as she twisted her head and wrapped her tongue around my cock and slid it up and down. Her lips then enveloped my cock, as she slid it deep in her mouth.

"OOOohhh," I moaned

Ellie gave up trying to pull her swimsuit up and one of her breasts is still exposed. Ellie watched my sister closely as she took my cock into her mouth. My hands reached back to grab my sister's soft ponytail hair.

"MMPFFPH," Janice moaned as my cock twitched inside of her mouth.

As she stopped for a breath, her mouth was creamy from her saliva and my pre-cum as long, sticky strands leaked from her mouth to my cock.

Janice then reached for Ellie's hand and she pulled her closer. I watched as Janice's hand went behind Ellie's head as she urged it towards my cock.

Ellie obeyed and as her mouth reached my cock, she started mimicking my sister. They were giving me a blowjob sandwich. My hot sister and adorable cousin were on either side of my cock, pleasuring me orally. This was something beyond I could dream of.

They rotated from my balls to my cock, flicking their tongues furiously and sucking with their luscious lips, as if it was a competition. Their heads bobbing beneath me, and their perfect breasts jiggling along with each movement. They were moaning, as my cock flexed to return the favor.

"Ohh, fuckk, I'm gonna cum," I moaned as the pleasure was too much for me to hold.

Janice stopped and gripped my cock, stroking it.

"CUM IN ELLIE'S MOUTH!" she said to me.

Ellie obeyed and moved her mouth over the tip of my cock. My sister stood up and made out with me, as her hands continued to stroke me. I reached to caress my sister's breast, as my hips started to jerk. I flexed my cock and we were all moaning into each other.

"MMPFFHH, DADDDUDDDYY," Ellie moaned.

I exploded in her mouth and Ellie gagged a little. She nearly threw up but managed to keep it in, with some cum leaking from the sides. In one gulp she swallowed it all. She beamed with pride at her achievement.

"HOLY FUCK. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" I fell on my buttocks and sat down under the tree, panting with both Ellie and Janice leaning on each side of my shoulder.

"Ellie, did I hear you call Jason, daddy?" My sister suddenly asked.

Ellie blushed and looked down, gripping on my arm.

"Calm down, sis, it's my gamer tag."

"Wow, kinky, so when people call you daddy, huh?" my sister said seductively as she put a finger in her mouth.

"Stop it, sis."

"Hahaha.... Well,it's late, it's getting dark, we should head back," Janice said.

I wrapped my arms around my sister and cousin as we hiked back to the house.

************************************

DAY 21 -- UNDER THE SHEETS

It was another rainy day and we all spent the days indoors. As evening came, the temperature dropped and the family gathered around the fire place.

Aunt Jenny brought out alcohol and we started drinking.

"SHOTS, SHOTS!" Janice was really enjoying herself as we drank the night away.

"DOWN IT ALL!" she shouted and as she gulped her alcohol, she started to gag.

"Alright, that's enough for you, young lady," my mom said.

Janice stumbled towards the couch and collapsed, like a dead fish, she was officially wasted. Everyone else was pretty close ourselves, as we finished a few bottles of whiskey and tequila.

The rain grew heavy and I saw Ellie curled up against Aunt Jenny. She couldn't openly cuddle up against me in front of everyone for obvious reasons.

I looked across the room and saw Mom looking at me longingly, her cheeks were red and flushed. She was covering herself with a blanket as I stumbled across the room to join her.

I slid under the blanket and I put my hands around her and we snuggled together with my fingers stroking her arms. I felt horny under the influence of alcohol and my hands slid down to her waist. Mom clasped her hands over mine, stroking my fingers.

I slowly slid my hands higher and started stroking the sides of her breasts. Mom turned to look at me and mouthed, "Stop!"

"WE STILL HAVE A HALF BOTTLE LEFT, LET'S FINISH IT," Aunt Jenny shouted as she poured a heavy portion for everyone.

"BOTTOM"S UP!" we cheered.

"Bluurrggghh, that's nasty," I said as I finished it. Mom only managed to finish half of it and Ellie didn't touch hers. She looked scared as the rain fall became heavier.

*BOOOOOM,* suddenly a lightning bolt seemed to hit the house and the electricity went off.

"Shit, I think the fuse blew," Aunt Jenny said.

The whole house was in darkness except for the light from the fireplace.

"Guess we are all sleeping here. I've got to wait till tomorrow to call the electrician."

Janice was knocked out cold on the couch to the side, Aunt Jenny & Ellie were snuggled on a couch closest to the fire, and Mom and I were on the couch between both of them.

"Urgh, I'm really feeling it." Mom said to me, holding her head.

"Lie down, you'll feel better."

Mom stretched out and lay on the couch. I got behind her and spooned her from behind and we cuddled under the blanket.

"Mmm," Mom was making drunk noises. I felt her putting her hands over my hand and her fingers started stroking mine. My hands were beneath her shirt, resting on her belly.

I slowly felt her hand pulling it higher up to her chest. My hands were now resting on her wondrous mound. I started caressing her breast under her shirt and slowly slid her bra aside, as I started to cup and knead her breast sand I felt her nipples harden between my fingers.

"Mmm," my mom moaned. I was worried it was a little too loud. I then pulled the blanket over our head as I leaned in to kiss her. I could still taste the alcohol in her mouth as we made out.

Her hands clumsily caressed my face. I turned her body as I climbed on top of her, my mouth still planted on hers.

Mum was wearing a baby tee and joggers. I slid her shirt up as I leaned down to kiss her breast. At the same time I slid my fingers down her pants rubbing her clit.

"Aaaah," she moaned. Mom's hands fumbled to unzip my pants and when she finally succeeded, she was drunkenly tugging my cock with both hands. Mom looked at me with her eyes half open.

"Fuck me, Jason!" she whispered.

I haven't been intimate with Mom since we came to Aunt Jenny's place. Under the influence of alcohol, Mom wanted me bad. I quickly pulled her joggers down as she pulled my cock towards her pussy.

We couldn't see anything under the blanket and I felt her legs spread as my cock slowly entered her.

"Ahhhh," she sighed as I entered her pussy.

"I love... you.... Son..." she whispered

"I wish you could love me every day.... I miss having a man." my mom was clearly drunk.

Not wanting to be too obvious, I gently rocked my hips as we slowly made love under the covers as I was still aware that the family was next to us.

Mom was kissing me all over my chest and she started to suck my nipples once she found them.

"Ohh, Mom," I whispered.

The feeling of her soft skin rubbing against mine felt electric and it's something I can never get used to. I could smell my mom's familiar sweet scent, as I inhaled her hair. I placed my hand on her slender neck, as my cock continued to slowly slide in and out of my mom's pussy.

I felt her hips slowly swivel against my movement, as we made slow love to each other. Her breathing grew labored as her back arched against me and her breasts pressed up against my chest. Her hard nipples were piercing into my skin.

I stayed on top of her, humping her gently and I started to feel my calves tense up as I grew tired.

"Ohh,Jason," she whispered as I felt her body tense up and her legs wrapped around mine tightly. I felt my own cum approaching. Mom's legs wrapped tighter around me, as she leaned her head on my chest.

"Aah...yessss...ahhh..." Mom's hips bucked against mine.

"Oh, Mooom!" I moaned into her ears, as her pussy gripped my cock from her orgasm. I came as well, spraying my warm cum inside of her. Her body jerked each time my cock throbbed.

I can't believe I fucked my mom right next to the whole family.

She leaned in to kiss me as we embraced each other and I fell asleep in her arms, with my cock still inside of her.

************************************

DAY 22 -- THE CLIMAX

I woke up with my mom beside me, we were still on the couch. My hands were still cupping her naked breasts under the sheets. Mom woke up too and quickly adjusted her clothes.

I looked around and the rest of the family was already gone.

"Morning, Mom," I said as I kissed her.

She smiled and kissed me back.

"I guess it wasn't a dream last night."

"No, it wasn't, it was a beautiful night."

She blushed and smiled. We both got up and went to wash up.

I later joined the family for breakfast.

"Jason, do you mind heading into town and picking some stuff up for me? I have to stay here with the electrician," Aunt Jenny asked.

"Sure, Aunt Jenny, I've got nothing to do anyways."

"That's great Jason, here's the list and some money, you can take the truck."

As I drove into town, I realized it was pretty small and quaint. I couldn't see any high rise buildings. I found a store and got what Aunt Jenny wanted. As I was heading back, I drove past a pretty nice looking café.

Hm...time for a coffee break, I thought to myself, as I stopped for coffee. It was pretty secluded and small and I think there were only 3-4 tables there.

As I entered, I was pleasantly surprised by the patrons in the café. A cute waitress greeted me. She looked around my age with a slim and slender figure.

There was a cute couple sitting at the table in the middle of the room, they were both pretty good looking and looked around mid-20s. At the corner was a slightly older looking, but still very attractive, lady reading a book, who looked around her 30's.

"What can I get you?" the waitress cheerfully asked.

"I'll have a flat white, thanks," I said.

I took a seat near the older lady. As I sat down, I felt a sudden piercing pain in my head. I felt like I was hit by a truck and blanked out. Flashes of images appeared through my mind, similar to the flashes I had during the accident.

"ARGGH," I groaned.

I saw the same searing bright light and a figure was at the source of the light. It seemed to be communicating with me, yet I couldn't understand. The line shone brighter and brighter and, *BAM*, my eyes opened and I was back at the café. Cold sweat was beading on my forehead.

I had a feeling that the being was trying to communicate something about my "gift". I suddenly felt my cock grow hard and it was fully erect in my pants. I instinctively closed my eyes and flexed my hard cock.

Suddenly, time seem to stop, nobody moved and there was total silence. I didn't know what was happening, but just as I wanted to move, everything resumed to normal.

Weird, what was that?

"Here's your flat white." the waitress said flashing a friendly smile.

"Can I have some water too?" I asked.

"Sure thing."

"Annoc tsunaman"

I heard a voice in my head, "What the fuck was that?"I panicked and looked around.

I suddenly had a strong urge to unzip and release my rock-hard cock. "Fuck, what am I doing? I'm in public!" I tried to fight my urge.

It was in vain as my large cock flopped out of my pants and stood erect. I tried to lean forward to cover it but it was still peeking above the table.

"Here's your water." As the waitress approached, she tripped and fell.

"Oh shit, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

I realized, as she was bending beneath the table picking up the cups, that she could see my cock. My heart raced as I prepared for the worse.

However, she didn't say anything. She continued picking up the cups and seemed to crawl towards me under the table. I looked down the table to see her staring at my cock. Her eyes seemed out of it, like she was under a spell.

She slowly approached me and wrapped her fingers around it. Her upper body emerged out from under the table as she lowered her head to lick my cock.

"Holy shit...wait...what's happening?"

I look worriedly across the table. The attractive older lady was seated opposite my table and I was sure she would notice, and she did. She glanced at the waitress as she took my cock in her mouth but she didn't react, she just went back to reading her book.

I was confused, but also very horny. I pulled the waitress up and lifted her polo shirt uniform. She was thin and slender and my hands glide up her slim stomach, across her ribcage and I lifted her bra revealing her tiny breasts. I started to lick her nipples as she moaned.

I wondered why nobody reacted to what was happening. I took it a step further and started pulling the waitress' jeans down. The waitress just smiled as I slowly slipped my cock into her.

"OH, YESSS," she moaned. Her pussy felt tight as I started pounding my cock into her while pinching her nipples. I looked around and nobody was paying us any attention.

Curious, I stood up with my cock still hanging out of my pants and approached the older lady. She looked up from her book and stared at me walking towards her. As I stood right in front of her, with my throbbing cock, she gave me a smile and stood up.

She started to lean on the table and I watched as she started to unbutton her shirt and I was frozen. As her shirt opened, I could see her lacy bra and her hands proceeded to lift her skirt up as she spread her legs inviting me in.

I turned back to see the waitress was back at work, as if nothing happened. What in the world is happening? Maybe, whatever being that gifted me this ability wanted to show me what I can really do? It felt like everyone here was for me to use freely.

I looked back at the lady in front of me, my hands reached around her waist as my cock slowly penetrated her. Her eyes rolled as she reached her hands around my neck.

"OOOH MY, IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE I LAST HAD SEX!" she moaned. I reached around to unhook her bra and reveal her breast. She was pretty busty and had large nipples. I slid my hands up to grope her breasts as I rocked my hips and the table was making loud thump, with each thrust I made.

I reached down to suck her nipples and started to fuck her harder. Flexing my cock each time, making her cum. "AHH, AHHH, AHH," she was moaning loudly as we fucked on the table, yet nobody paid attention to us.

I suddenly remembered the couple seated behind me and turned my attention towards them. I pulled my cock out of the lady's pussy and left her shuddering on the table.

The couple was chatting like nothing was out of the norm. I stood between them, the girl looked in her mid twenties and had a pretty face. She had a cute dress on that revealed some cleavage. She looked up at me and just smiled.

"Hey sup, man?" her boyfriend said to me as he saw me. He acted as if he didn't see my massive cock hanging right next to his girlfriend.

I decided to ignore him and leaned down to kiss his girlfriend in front of him. I was bracing for a punch, but all he did was resume his conversation with his girl.

I slid my tongue into the girl's mouth and started making out with her as my hand slid down the top of her dress cupping her tits and I could feel her nipples harden between my fingers. The girl then reached for my cock and started stroking it, in front of her boyfriend.

I caressed her face with my hands and I urged her face towards my cock. She smiled as she started kissing my cock and licking it while still maintaining eye contact with her boyfriend.

Holy shit, is this really happening? Am I dreaming?

I reached down to pull her dress down, revealing her breasts as I groped her, tweaking her nipples and making them hard.

"Mmmm," she moaned with my cock in her mouth. This is insane, this girl is giving me a blowjob right in front of her boyfriend.

She was good at it too! Her tongue masterfully slithered all around my cock as she took it deep in her mouth.

"You taste better than him!" she said as she looked up at me.

"Wait, whaat?" I said between labored breaths

"Cum on mee..." she pleaded as she stared at me with doe eyes.

Holy fuck, I never imagined this sweet looking girl could be such a slut

I was feeling my cum approach, as I started to knead her breast harder. My hips were bucking against her face and she was almost gagging as she sucked on my cock harder.

"Oh, Fuck I'm Going To Cum!" I moaned.

"OHH SHIT...URRGGHH!" I exploded all over the girl's face. My cum smeared her make-up as it dripped down her pretty face.

She smiled as she looked up at me, while licking my cock clean. All while her boyfriend was still talking about,God knows what.

I thought what happened with my family was wild enough, but this takes it to another level. I was able to do what I wanted, with whoever I wanted. Wondering how this will wear off, I put my cock back in my pants and sat back down at my table. I sipped on my now cold coffee and waited.

As my cock deflated, I felt everyone returning back to normal. The older lady got up to leave, but as she did, she looked me in the eyes and smiled.

The waitress kept looking and smiling at me every time she passed my table. I also caught the sweet girl turning back to steal glances at me.

Wow, so that really just happened? I eventually left the café, smiling at myself with my recent discovery.

As I got back home, I searched for my sister, Janice, since I wanted to share my revelation with her. She's the one person who knows everything, including my gift.

I caught her walking out from the dining room.

"Hey sis! Come here, I've got to tell you something!"

"Whoa, what happened?"

I told her what happened earlier.

"WAIT, WHAAT!? NO WAY!" she said in disbelieve.

"It's not even something I can even imagine of, believe me, sis."

"So what are you planning to do?"

"I don't know...this is too much to process."

"It's really hard to believe, like were their memories erased or...man, it's hard to wrap my head around," she said

"I don't fully understand it myself, but it isn't like they were dolls. They actually responded and spoke to me."

"I got an idea, why don't you use it tonight?"

"Tonight? Here? On the family? Shit, I don't know, sis."

"What? Why? You've fucked everyone already right?"

"Yea, but I honestly did not deliberately use my ability to get them to sleep with me."

"So what difference does it make? Just use it and have your way. What I'm curious about is what'll happen to the people affected by it. I want to know if I'll still be aware, or if my memories will be erased."

"Huh...you got a point. Are you sure about this? You'll be affected."

"You already have me wrapped around your cock bro, I'm sure it'll be fine." my sister teased.

My sister always looked sexy and she stirred my loins no matter what she did. I reached up to grope her breasts, squeezing them but she slapped my hand away.

"Keep it for tonight," she said.

As night came, the family gathered around the living room as usual and we were having some beers.