Awkward Pt. 04

Story Info
Realizing full potentials with the family.
10.5k words
4.7
30.7k
61

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Credits to cbears52 for helping me edit the story.

Thank for all for all the comments and suggestions. I'm glad that you stuck with the story this far.

This will be the last chapter. Enjoy!

************************************

Disclaimer:

All characters are above 18 years old. The story is mostly, but not strictly under the incest/taboo genre.

************************************

DAY 19 -- THE MASSAGE

My eyes opened as the bright sunlight shone on my face. Guess the rain finally stopped.

My mind wandered back to the past weeks. It was a hell of a ride and who'd of thought that an accident gave me such blessings?

I remembered my "appointment" with Aunt Jenny. Even without me deliberately using my ability, people are undeniably sexually attracted to me. I know that it was inevitable for me to sleep with my hot, Aunt Jenny.

I reached down to squeeze my cock as dirty thoughts of my aunt filled my mind. I heard my phone ring and it was my sister calling me down for breakfast.

I joined the rest of the family at the large dining table.

"The weather is much better now, I was thinking you cousins should visit the creek nearby tomorrow", Aunt Jenny said.

"AW REALLY MAA?" Ellie groaned.

"Yes, get out of your room for once. Spend some time with your cousins."

Ellie made eye contact with me before quickly shifting her gaze.

"URGH...FINE!"

"You can finally use that swimsuit I got you," Aunt Jenny said.

"Ewwwww," Ellie replied.

I spent the rest of the day enjoying the countryside just lazing about. The slow pace was a welcome change for my family that lived in the busy city.

Before I knew it, the afternoon approached and I remembered my promise to my Aunt.

I found my way to the room and the door was closed but I could see light from under the door. I knocked gently.

"Come in Jason," I heard my aunt.

My aunt was in a similar pose I caught her in before. She already was applying lotion to her body and was rubbing it on her legs. Her robe was tied up but the top was open enough to reveal her cleavage as she leaned down. I felt my loins stir as I nervously walked in.

I noticed the robe she had on was different. The day before, she wore the usual cotton kind you'd find at hotels. Today though, the robe was a silk like material. It looked soft and very thin. It hung on her body showing off her curves. I could clearly make out the shape of her body.

Aunt Jenny had a different aura compared to my mom. Despite my mom being the older sibling, Mom is more of a meek lamb, who was kind and gentle. Aunt Jenny on the other hand, is more of a lion, she was loud and confident.

"So, I'll have you help me first, Jason," she said as she turned to disrobe.

Alright, no small talk I guess

As her robe fell to the ground, my cock twitched. Aunt Jenny was wearing a thong. It revealed her whole backside and only covered her intimate parts. I watched as she slid on the table. I repeated what I did the day before and massaged my aunt's back with the lotion.

"Mmm," she sighed as my hands firmly rubbed her back. Her soft skin still amazes me.

"Ok, Aunt Jenny, I think I'm done."

"Mmm, yes, thank you so much, Jason. As promised, it's your turn," she said as she turned around to pick up her robe. Her ass pointing towards me and I could see the lovely mounds of her pussy.

She patted the table gesturing for me to get on. I got on as instructed.

I heard her giggle, "Take off your clothes first, Jason"

"Oh right..." I nervously replied.

I slowly stripped to my boxers and lay on the table. I never felt so awkward since the day Mom first bathed me.

"Hmm," I heard her say.

I heard Aunt Jenny walk towards the wall and the lights turned dimmed. The warm light, combined with the smell, already felt so sensual.

"I hope you don't mind, I don't want to stain your boxers," I suddenly heard her say.

Before I could react, Aunt Jenny pulled my boxers down. I was laying naked in front of Aunt Jenny and I dared not say anything.

I lied facing down on the bed and I felt her pouring some warm lotion on my back. She slowly spread it all over my body and massaged it into my skin. I must admit, it does feel good. She rubbed it all over my back and slowly moved to my thighs and legs.

I nearly fell asleep as it felt so comfortable. However, as she moved around me to massage me she stood close to my hands. As her body moved, the motion caused her smooth thighs torub against my hands.

Her fingers sensually danced on my skin, firmly rubbing it. My heart raced, as she slowly moved to my lower back. She started massaging my buttocks.

Her fingers was sliding and caressing all over it. She then started to massage my feet, slowly pressing and pushing the muscles on my calves.

I felt my crotch tingle as I felt her move towards my thighs. Her fingers were sliding dangerously close to my crotch, similar to how I massaged my mom, except I'm fully naked!

I also realized she can probably already see my ass and balls from where she was. Her fingers glide along my inner thigh and I jerked as her finger grazed my balls slightly with each pass.

My cock was now fully erect. She continued that motion, with her fingers barely touching my balls. I was so horny, I instinctively spread my legs to give her more room. Her fingers slid higher and higher, closer to my balls.

My cock was in an uncomfortable position, as I was laying on it. It was rock hard. I instinctively raised my hips slightly so I wasn't lying on my cock.

My now erect cock was hanging down and I felt Aunt Jenny's fingers slowly slid up...She was cupping my balls.

"Urrggh," I moaned.

I felt her fingers reach from underneath to rub my balls. My cock was throbbing as she slowly slid her fingers towards the base of my cock.

"Ohh shitt," I moaned.

Aunt Jenny was playing with my cock as she applied the lotion on the entire length of it. Her fingers slid down my cock as she gripped it from beneath me. Slowly she started to stroke it. She smeared my pre-cum all over my cock, Aunt Jenny was milking my cock like a cow.

Holy fuck, what was happening?

I was on all fours, my cock dangling between my legs and Aunt Jenny was behind me stroking my cock from underneath. I could only see her hands stroking skillfully and her fingers were twisting around my cock each time.

I couldn't hold it anymore as it was painfully seductive and sensual. I wasn't even sure if I should say anything, my hips just bucked and I grunted as I came.

My cum gushed out all over table, leaving a white pool of liquid.

"Oh fuck," I finally said, still breathing heavily.

I turned to see Aunt Jenny, she was grinning as she rubbed my shoulders. She then led me to an armchair that was in the room. "Here, sit and rest."

"I can't remember the last time I've seen a young hard cock in person," she said.

I can't believe I'm hearing those words from Aunt Jenny's mouth. My cock was still hard and throbbing as I sat with my legs wide open.

I thought I couldn't get stiffer, but I felt like my cock grew an extra inch. Aunt Jenny dropped her bathrobe and revealed her naked body. They looked like 34DDs. Her large breasts were round and shapely, surprisingly they saggedas much as I thought they would.

Her waist looked tiny because of her huge boobs and it was even more contrasted by her wide hips. This gave her a very curvy hourglass figure.

"HOLY SHITTT!" I gasped.

She had killer curves. She slowly spread my legs open and knelt between them. Staring straight into my eyes she took my cock and placed it between her huge breasts. She started moving her breast up and down, giving me a boobjob.

Her breasts were still slippery with the lotion and it felt great.

"Uurggh, Aunt Jenny," I moaned.

I could barely see my cock between her breasts as they engulfedit. Aunt Jenny then took my cock and rubbed it against her face, before licking the whole length of my cock slowly.

"OH FUCK," I moaned.

My cock felt like it melted in her mouth as she slowly sucked and slurped it in. "Mmm," she moaned. I felt my cock hit her throat as she started bobbing her head quicker. I instinctively flexed my cock in her mouth and I heard her moan and shudder.

I sat up and caressed her face. Her head still leaned in low, bobbing on my cock and my hand behind her head. I was now fucking my aunt's face. She was making obscene wet noises with her mouth slurping my cock with vigor, trying to take as much of it into her mouth as she could.

It was too much for me to hold, "OH SHITTT, oh shit, oh shitttt."

I came again. Cum gushed into her mouth and dripped out. My hips bucked against her face as she still kept sucking.

"OMG...STOP...IT'S TOO MUCH," I begged.

Aunt Jenny finally released my cock from her mouth, with a loud pop, and she sat up on the table with me.

"Guess I still got it," she said. She sat on the floor and started to spread her legs and her hands wandered between. Aunt Jenny started to touch herself.

I turned and saw my beautiful aunt next to me. Amazingly my cock started throbbing again. I crawled down to the floor and turned her face towards mine and we kissed passionately. My hands caressing her large breasts, they were soft but still had bounce in them. I tweaked her nipples as I slowly climbed on top her.

"You're big Jason," she said staring at my cock. I slowly rubbed my cock head at the entrance of her very wet pussy and split it apart.

"Fuck me, Jason... make me feel loved again," she begged.

I watched her face as I impaled her with my cock, filling her up and I flexed it like no tomorrow, as I slid my cock in and out of her juicy pussy. My hands freely caressing her whole body and squeezing her boobs.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK..." Her boobs were swaying back and forth from my motion and her face was in ecstasy. Her eyes were rolled back and her mouth open and drooling. She was constantly quivering with every thrust I made.

"OMG, I CAN'T STOP CUMMING," her voice quivering.

I turned her around and she couldn't even hold herself up with her knees. She laid on her stomach as I fucked her laying down flat. I decided to stop using my ability as she was still shaking violently almost like she was having a spasm.

I slowed my pounding as her eyes slowly opened again. They were glazed with lust as I used her body as I pleased. I then placed her legs on my shoulders and I penetrated deep into her. Her face contorted with ecstasy as her mouth is left opened.

She arched her back and pushed her hips against me. I caressed my aunt's thick thighs and hugged them as I pounded into her pussy quicker. Our slimy bodies were slapping against each other, making wet obscene noises and her curvy body was jiggling beneath me.

"OH FUCK... I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN," I moaned.

With one final thrustI plunged my cock deep and released my cum all into her. She quivered again.

"URGHH...OH YES, JASON," she muttered softly. "OH FUCKK!"

I finally collapsed on her as both of us were panting, trying to catching out breaths.

"Jesus, Jason, that was insane," she finally said.

I couldn't believe how hot my Aunt Jenny actually was, and what an intense and wild sex we just had.

************************************

DAY 20 -- THE CREEK

*KNOCK, KNOCK.*

I opened my eyes and saw my sister, Janice, standing in the doorway.

"Wake up sleepy head. We are heading to the creek today."

"Oh yeah, I'll catch you downstairs," I replied.

"I haven't seen much of you lately, you hunk," my sister said as she sat on my bed and leaned down to me.

I could see down her blouse and noticed she had a really sexy bikini on underneath.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you."

"Try me," she said as her hands reached down to caress my morning wood.

"Oohh shit, sis," I moaned.

"Well, I kind of slept with Aunt Jenny and Ellie."

"HOLY SHIT," she exclaimed while squeezing my cock.

"That's kinda hot" she continued.

"You're not jealous?" I asked

"Look, I'm a perfect 10/10. I'm already over you, bro," she said with her fingers wrapped around my cock.

"Ouch...that hurts," I joked

"Ok, serious talk, I love you, but it's not like we are going to get married or anything, so let's just keep it casual. I know it's wrong to be having sex with your sibling but it's hard when it feels so good. I love our moments together but I love you because you're my brother."

"Thanks, sis, I love you too."

Janice leaned in to kiss me passionately.

"Want me to finish?" she winked.

"Ahhh, yesss, please," I begged.

My sister giggled as she playfully climbed on me. She sat on my cock and placed it between her thighs. It pressed between her sweet pussy mounds.

"Ooh, Jassson," she moaned as she humped my cock rubbing her clit against it.

I reached up to caress her breasts through her clothes as she bucked her hips quicker. I watched her abs flex sensually as she rocked her body back and forth. I tried to feel her nipples beneath her clothes and felt them get hard.

The bed creaked softly beneath us, as my sister ground her pubic parts against mine.

"Ohh, I'm close," I moaned.

I grabbed my sister thighs and gripped them hard and I flexed my cock, as I blew my load all over my stomach.

"Urrgghh, oh fuck!" Janice slumped forward and held herself up with her hands on my chest, as her own orgasm sent waves through her body.

"Ahhh...ahh, I love the fact that you can make me cum on command bro," she said with a wicked smile as she squeezed her own boobs.

She then slapped my chest, "Get cleaned up and come down quick!"

Later on, I met up with Ellie and Janice to head down to the creek.

"The creek is very private as there aren't any properties near here, so nobody comes this far," Ellie said as we hiked into the woods.

"Ah cool, how far is it?" Janice asked

"Not far, maybe a mile," Ellie said.

After trekking through the woods we heard the sounds of water and there was the stream. It lookedreallypeaceful and quaint.

"Ah this is nice," I said.

I put our stuff down and I quickly undressed, jumping into the stream.

"Whoa, it's cold."

I looked back and saw Ellie nervously unbuttoning her oversized flannel, she looked shy.

Janice naturally pulled her oversized singlet off to reveal a really sexy bikini. It barely covered her sexy, well toned body.

"You guys go crazy, I'm gonna try to get a tan over here," she said.

As Ellie's clothes peeled off, her swimsuit wasn't sexy by any means. It was a 2 piece with frills. Her top was pretty much like a spaghetti top that exposed her midriff and her bottom didn't have a revealing cutting like my sister's.

However, seeing her in the bright daylight, I realized her body wasn't as shapeless as I initially thought, she was just small sized but she was still shapely and had curves. Ellie's cute little ass jiggled as she shook her pants down.

I sat beneath some rocks and I enjoyed the flowing water gushing around me. Ellie sheepishly tip toed to join me.

"You come here often, Ellie?"

She shook her head, "I don't really do outdoors," her hands hugging herself.

"You look great, by the way."

Ellie laughed nervously.

"Come on, loosen up!" I said as I splashed the cold water on her.

"Hey!" she started to retaliate by splashing back.

We ran further down the stream and continued splashing water. As Ellie ran, she suddenly slipped.

"Argh!" she screamed as she fell on her back.

"Oh shit, are you ok?" I ran to her.

The rocks around there were covered with moss and were slippery. I slipped too as I approached her.

"Oh shit!"

I landed right on top of Ellie but managed to brace myself with my hands. When I opened my eyes, her face was right in front of me.

Without saying anything, I leaned in and kissed her. Her hands reached behind my head as we passionately made out.

As we broke our kiss, Ellie turned to find that my sister, Janice, was reading a book and tanning herself at a distance.

I held Ellie's hand and led her down the stream where some rocks were.

"Are you hurt?"

"I don't think so."

I sat down between the rocks and led her to sit in front of me. I was like her protector with her tiny framed body in front of me.

"Brrr, I'm cold," she said as she leaned back towards me.

"Come closer," I said as I spread my legs to give more room to her.

The water was up to our stomach and she wriggled her cute butt against my crotch, pushing her body against me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and slowly stroked it.

"Ohh,daddy..." Ellie sighed as she leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder.

That made my cock twitch and I got an erection. I slid my hands from her waist and started to stroke her thighs. I nuzzled my face against her and nibbled her neck.

"Mmm," she sighed as I felt her part her legs. I took her cue and lowered my hands down between her legs and I rubbed against her pussy through her swimsuit.

"OHH,DADDY..." Ellie moaned again. She turned to face me as her hands fumbled underwater to release my cock and her hands hurriedly grasped it and stroked it.

"Ohh daddy, I missed your cock," she whispered.

"Lift your hips," I told her.

She obeyed and I pulled her bottoms down so she was now naked under the water.

"Face me," I said.

She turned and straddled me. My hard erect cock was pressing against her pussy and she had both hands stroking me under water.

I tilted her head back and started kissing her neck. My hands cupping and caressing her chest. Ellie started bucking her hips against mine, clearly trying to slide my cock inside her.

She lifted her hips and I felt my cock being squeezed into her tight pussy.

"Ohh,daddy... you're so big and it's always so hard getting you in me."

Inch by inch I got into her. Once I was fully inside her she slowly started to rock her hips.

"AAAAHH, DADDY,YESS...IT FEELS SO GOOD!" I felt my cock pressing against her insides as her pussy gripped my cock like a tight glove.

I reached to the straps of her top and pulled them down as her cute breasts popped out to meet my hungry mouth. Her nipples were already hard and were about the size of a coin and very light colored.

I buried my head in between her breasts as we ground against each other. My tongue flicked at her nipples, making them hard.

I started flexing my cock inside of Ellie, and she instantly shuddered.

"OOHH, DADDY, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUUUMM, ARGGGGHH!"

I watched as her body arched back and her head hung from her shoulders, as it twitched from her orgasm. It was a sight to behold. Ellie was bouncing on my cock like she was riding a horse.

"Ahh...ahh...ahh," she moaned with her head buried on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna cum too, Ellie," I told her.

She quickly lifted herself from me and started stroking me with both hands.

"CUM FOR ME, DADDY!" she moaned.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK," My hips bucked as I came in the water. Ellie had a sweet smile on her face as she leaned in to kiss me.

I could tell Ellie was still horny, as she got up from the water and led me to a big tree nearby.

Puzzled, I followed her and she then slowly got on her knees and stroked my cock. I watched as her tiny frame lowered herself, with her body stretching up, so that her face could reach my cock. That pushed her tiny breasts out as I watched her.

"I want to taste you, daddy," she said looking up at me.

My cock instantly reacted and grew hard in her hands. She started to lick and suck on it the best she could.

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT."

We both jumped and we saw Janice walking towards us from a distance.

Ellie hurriedly stumbled to pull her swimsuit back up.

"Ellie, do you want to know how to give a good blowjob?"

Ellie paused and had a shocked look on her face.