Awkward Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Jenny was looking extra sexy today, as she was just wearing a nightgown. It was thin and a little sheer, showing off her voluptuous curves. I got turned on and I remembered about what I was supposed to do.

I made my way behind the couch and made sure it blocked what I was doing. I stoked my cock till it was fully erect and flexed it hard with my eyes closed, the room fell silent. It was like the time at the cafe.

Everyone seemed to be frozen in time as about 5 seconds passed before everything resumed. I guess it worked but still, I felt nervous doing such things in front of my family.

Taking a deep breath, I walked out with my hard cock still hanging from my pants. I sat down on the couch with my cock exposed next to Aunt Jenny.

My heart was beating fast, but everyone acted like normal, still chatting and drinking away.

Curious, I walked to my sister. "Hey sis," I called her.

She turned to me, "Sup?" she replied. She glanced at my cock but she didn't react.

I approached closer to her, my sister's hands reached out to stroke my cock in front of my mom and Ellie, like it was the most natural thing.

"What's up bro?" she asked again. I stared with my eyes opened wide as Mom and Ellie just looked at us plainly.

Janice smiled and said, "Why are you acting so weird Jason? You feeling unwell?" she said as she leaned her head down and took my cock in her mouth and I felt her tongue wrap around my cock.

"HOLY SHITT...WAIT" I said nervously.

"Why? Doesn't it feel good?" my sister asked as she slurped on my cock.

"Are you alright, Jason?" Mom then stood up and started to wrap her hands around me.

I watched as her hands slowly reached down to my cock. My mom's fingers wrapped around my throbbing cock while my sister continued to lick it.

Holy shit, my mom was stroking my cock into my sister's mouth! My ability really is working, I was turned on but at the same time felt so guilty taking advantage of my family.

I couldn't take it any longer as I reached to cup my mother's breast.

"Mmm," she moaned.

I made out with my mom while my hips bucked into my sister's mouth. I started to undress my mom, pulling her shirt over her head and taking off her bra.My hands caressing her naked body in front of everyone. Mom caressed me back as her hands stroked my cock. I pulled my sister up and undressed her, too.

Never in a million years would I have thought I'd have both my mom and hot sister naked in front of me. They looked incredibly hot as my hands groped their bodies as freely as I wished.

"I'm horny, fuck me, Jason!" my sister suddenly said. She laid on the table and spread her legs wide open inviting me. I grabbed my sister by her thighs and my mom held my cock, helping my cock into my sister.

"Ahhh,yesss," she hissed. I moved my hips against my sister as I made out with my mom, my hands cupping her wonderful breasts.

We were all moaning with lust. At the corner of my eye, I saw Ellie had gotten up as well. She started to undress as she slid her hands all over my body. I couldn't believe what was happening.

Ellie then climbed on my sister and they started to make out, their hands caressing each other as they moaned into each other's mouths. I watched as their hands tweaked each other's nipples.

I saw Ellie's pussy dripping wet above Janice and I slid my cock out of my sister into my cousin's tight pussy. "Ahahhh, Dadddy!" she moaned as she felt me enter her.

We were having a full blown orgy. I started pounding into Ellie's pussy as my balls slapped my sister's pussy beneath her. Both Ellie and Janice were also grinding against each other rubbing their clits together.

"Ooh,daddy...yes, daddy!" Ellie moaned. I grasped my mom's breast hard, pinching her nipples as I felt my cum building.

Obscene sloppy noises could be heard as my cock slid in and out of Ellie.

"FUCK, JASON, MY TURN! COME IN MY PUSSY!" Janice yelled.

I obeyed as I slid my cock in my sister again. "Arrgghh. Yessss!" I started to flex my cock in her and all 3 girls started to jerk and shudder around me, moaning loudly.

"SHIT...I'M GONNA COME...AAAHH, AHHH!" I moaned.

Mom grabbed my face and shoved her tongue in me as I held on both of my sister and Ellie's waiststightly. My hips bucked violently as I moaned into my mom's mouth, my hot cum spraying deep into my sister'spussy.

"Ahh shitt, Jasooonn!" my sister's body arched as she jerked and shuddered again.

"HOLY FUCK, THAT WAS INTENSE!" I said.

I fell to the floor and Mom quickly climbed on me still kissing me hungrily. "Are you forgetting someone?" She said as she took my still hard cock in her hands and quickly slid it into her pussy.

"Oh fuck...mom..." my mom put her hand on my chest as she sensually swayed her hips with my cock deep inside her and my hands reached to caress her heaving breasts.

"I don't know what's happening, but please, fuck me, Jason," she moaned.

I held on to her tight waist and bucked my hips against my mom. My mom was riding me with ecstasy, as Janice and Ellie got down from the table and leaned down on us.

Ellie started kissing me and I felt her soft tongue against mine. Janice started to lick my nipples, as my hands reached to caress both Ellie's and Janice's breasts.

Mom was riding me, like her life depended on it. Her head was bobbing back and forth and her tits were bouncing up and down.

I never felt such a sensation before, it was an overload to all my senses. I saw 3, individually attractive females, naked, making love to my body. Every nerve in my body was aroused greatly and I couldn't last anymore.

"OHH SHIT...MOM...AHH... AHHH!"

"YES,DADDY...CUM FOR US," Ellie moaned.

"OHH, FUCKK!" My hips jerked violently as I shot hot cum into my mom. All 4 of us reached orgasm simultaneously, as we shuddered and moaned, holding each other.

We finally collapsed on the floor panting heavily.

I finally regained my strength and stood up and I stared at 3 unbelievably attractive naked bodies beneath me.

As I turned around, I was startled for a moment. I saw Uncle George sitting on his armchair, I'dforgotten all about him. He was in the room with us, yet he did nothing, as I fucked his sweet daughter and she called me daddy.

He and Aunt Jenny were chatting nonchalantly and didn't pay much attention to the orgy happening nearby.

I joined them, sitting next to Aunt Jenny. "Hey, Jason, you have enough beer?" she asked casually.

"Beer is not what I have on my mind right now, Aunt Jenny."

"Oh, what do you have in mind then?"

"You," I said as I slipped my hands under her nightgown. My hands slid up her thick thighs and I felt her legs spread open for me.

"Ooh, Jason," Aunt Jenny moaned as my hands cupped her pussy and I started to rub her clit.

With my other hand I slid the straps of her nightgown down, revealing her big, heavy tits. I slowly leaned down to lick her nipples.

"MMM," Aunt Jenny stroked my head. "Will you suck my cock, Aunt Jenny?" I asked in front of Uncle George.

"Of course, Jason, anything for you," Aunt Jenny smiled. I stood next to the couch as she started stroking my cock with her long fingers gliding up and down my throbbing shaft.

Aunt Jenny then moved her hair aside and leaned down on my crotch, taking my cock into her mouth.

"Oohhh, ahh," I moaned.

Her lips sensually massaged my cock and her tongue stroked against the base of it as I gently bucked my hips into her mouth.

"Jason tastes much better than you, George..." Aunt Jenny said. Uncle George didn't say anything and just seemed like he was nodding off.

I then held Aunt Jenny up and bent her over, in front of Uncle George, her hands holding on to the hand rests of his chair. I got behind her and slowly inserted myself inside of her.

"Ahhhh, Jason, your cock feels so good in me!" she moaned, inches away from Uncle George.

I started moving my hips into Aunt Jenny, my cock disappeared between her round butt. As her body moved, her large tits were swaying in front of Uncle George's face.

I increased my pace and we were bucking wilding against each other. I reached around to pull her up towards me as I grabbed her tits so I was fucking her standing.

"OMG, OMG, YOU'RE HITTING MY SPOT...AHH!"

Aunt Jenny put both of her hands over her head to hold me. Her back arched as much as she could making her tits protrude out obscenely. My balls were making loud slapping sounds, as we fucked violently in front of Uncle George.

"OH, FUCK AUNT JENNY, I'M GONNA CUM,TOO...AAHH, AHH!"

We bucked into each other furiously as we both neared our orgasm. Aunt Jenny's eyes were rolled back and her mouth was open and drooling.

"AHH,AHH...SHIT..." she moaned.

"FUCK...URRGGHH!" I came in her as our bodies jerked against each other. Cum filled her pussy and started to drip out.

I can't believe I just fucked a married woman in front of her husband, who also happens to be my aunt. This was the craziest day of my life.

I couldn't remember what happened next as I probably blacked out from exhaustion. I woke up in my own bed the next day.

Fuck, did last night really happen, or was it all just a dream?

I quickly got up and searched for my sister, to find out if last night really happened.

I knocked on her door and entered.

My sister was just wearing a large t-shirt, on which it is sliding off her shoulder, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Fuck, can she ever not look so hot for once?

"HEY, SIS, SO? YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked impatiently.

"HOLY SHIT, JASON, YES, I was fully aware and in control of myself but somehow it felt like I had no sense of shame or modesty anymore. Lust was all I felt, and your cock was all I wanted. In fact, I still feel the same now..."

"Shit, really? But it should have worn off by now."

"Do you mind, Jason?"

"Mind what?" I asked.

She looked at me with a finger in between her lips. With the other hand, my sister slid the shirt down her shoulder, exposing one of her breasts.

"YOU'RE HORNY, NOW?"

"Because of you!" she whispered.

I can never resist my sister, I leaned in to kiss her, as she wrapped her hands around my neck. She slid my pants down and hurriedly pulled my cock it into her. I started moving my hips, with my pants still around my hips.

"Jesus, nothing in the world could come close to the feeling of your cock in me!" she moaned. Her well toned thighs wrapped around mine.

"Ahh,ahh... I really think you're the hottest girl on this planet, sis!"

My hands caressed her breasts as we made out. Her body arched against me as I grabbed her by her waist and increased my pace. I took her perfect breasts into my mouth and sucked on her nipples.

"AHH...AHH...YESS...DON'T STOP!" she moaned

My sister's tits were bouncing against each other, making loud noises as our bodies slapped against each other, we were dirty fucking.

"Ahh, ahh, I'm close!" I moaned.

"YES, CUM IN ME... I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM. I DON'T CARE IF YOU MAKE ME PREGNANT... CUM IN MEE."

"SHIT,SIS...ARRGH... AHH, ARGGH!"

Our bodies jerked as my hot cum gushed all inside her sending waves of orgasm through her body.

"OOOOHH, FUUCCK!" she moaned as she shuddered.

"Shit sis, so the effect really didn't wear off, huh? DAMN, WHAT DO I DO?"

"I don't know, but I know I can't be around you, Jason. You just make me feel horny."

"FUCK! Alright, catch your breath then. I'll head down to check on the others."

As I reached the dining room, the rest of the family was there having breakfast. I was taken aback with what I was seeing, so I rubbed my eyes in disbelieve.

Ellie was topless, Aunt Jenny had a robe on, but it was open exposing her large boobs. Uncle George was reading the papers and I didn't see my mom.

"URM...MORNING." I greeted.

They all looked at me and smiled, "Morning."

I sat down to eat next to Uncle George, wondering if they remembered what happened last night. I tried to act normal but I couldn't take my eyes off both my cousin's and aunt's breasts hanging around the table.

What the fuck was happening?

Ellie's face beamed when she saw me, she walked to me almost hopping like a bunny and sat on my lap.

"Whoa...hey Ellie," I said nervously.

She was topless and just had panties on. I felt her cute butt wriggle against my cock and I watched as she took her glasses off and placed them on the table.

I looked across the table and saw Uncle George and Aunt Jenny eating their breakfast, paying no attention.

Ellie then leaned in to kiss me.

"Mmph, whoa Ellie, your parents are right there."

"Urm...so?" she pulled my hands and placed them on her tiny breasts.

My hands instinctively started stoking and caressing her smooth body. I could feel her ribs, as my hands cupped her breasts. Her nipples became hard as my fingers played with them. Ellie then lifted her hips to pull down her panties.

"Fuck, is this really happening?"

"Fuck me, daddy..." Ellie whispered as she started to lick my ears.

Ellie took my cock with both hands as she lifted her hips and slowly lowered herself on it, facing away from me.

"OOOOOO,DADDDYY... I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK!"Ellie moaned as she wriggled herself down on me.

"Argh...fuck, you're still so tight, Ellie."

Ellie then started bouncing up and down my cock. My hands reached around to cup her breasts and I was kissing her back.

"AHH...AHH... YESS, DADDY!" Ellie moaned in her cute high pitched voice. She swayed her hips against me as I held her around her waist.

I then lifted Ellie's hips up a little and spread her legs wide open. My hands were under her thighs carrying her weight. Ellie's back was pressing against my chest and her hands were holding the table in front of us for support. I started to buck my hips, my cock pistoning into Ellie's pussy from below.

Her head bobbed back and forth as my cock slid in and out of her.

"AHH,AHH... OMG, DADDY!'

"FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM!" I moaned.

"AHH...AH... CUM IN ME, DADDY!" Ellie screamed. Her body was already shuddering and jerking violently.

I felt her already tight pussy grip my cock even tighter.

"AHHH, FUUUCKK!"

I bucked my hips upwards spraying hot cum all inside of my cousin. My cock throbbed inside of her as I could feel my own cum fill her insides. As my cock slid out, Ellie's body jerked and creamy liquids flowed out of her.

Ellie's body slumped against me as we caught our breath. She used her hand to catch the creamy liquid and brought it to her mouth, licking every bit of it, causing my cock twitch at the sight.

"Thanks, daddy," Ellie kissed me as she got up from my lap and hopped away.

Holy fuckballs, What the fuck was happening?

"MORNING GUYS!" I suddenly heard my mom walk in.

I nearly spat out my breakfast as I saw her walking in with only her bra and panties on. My modest mom was showing her body off like it was normal. I watched her breasts bounce, as she took her seat beside me.

"Had a good sleep?" she asked me.

"Uhh,yeaaa," I replied as we continued having our breakfast like normal.

After finishing my breakfast, I was just sipping on my coffee. My mom had her elbow on the table and she turned her head supporting her head on her hands.

"Jason, make love to me," Mom said in the most casual manner.

I nearly spilled my coffee as I heard that."What, Mom?" I asked.

"Come on," she said as one hand reached around her back to unbuckle her bra.

I watched as she revealed her breasts at the table. Her gorgeous breast bounced out.

"Don't you love your mother anymore?" she asked.

"It's not that, but it's weird. Everyone's watching."

She ignored me as she slid to sit on top of me. Her hands reached down to unzip my pants.

I stared down at her breasts and could smell her familiar scent.

"Come on, Jason." she said as she got my cock out and started to stroke it.

She then reached to tie her hair up, "Fuck, mom... you look gorgeous."

I leaned in to kiss her slender neck. She smiled as I gave in and grabbed her breasts, taking it in my mouth. She lifted her hips and slid my hard cock inside her. My tongue was flicking against her nipples.

"Uurgghh.. Jason, this is terribly wrong, but I don't care anymore. All I want is to fuck my son now!" she moaned.

She started to ride me on the chair as my hand caressed her body. The same chair my cute cousin was fucking me in moments ago.

"AHH... AHHH...!" she moaned. She swiveled her hips expertly like the dancer she is.

"Fuck, Mom... it feels so good!"

The chair was creaking noisily and felt like it was about to break. I got up and carried my mom, placing her on the table. Her legs spread out wide as I started to pound my cock into her. I watched as her tits mesmerizingly jiggled with each push.

My cock was sliding in and out of her wet pussy like a piston. Mom had her legs wrapped around me and was rubbing my thighs with her calves. We were fucking without a care on the dining table.

"I'M GONNA CUM, MOM!"

"YES, CUM IN ME, JASON...AHH, AHHH!"

I gazed down to my mother's perfectly arched body as she tensed up, her hard abs showing beneath her skin and the breasts protruding out to the air and her hard nipples pointing up.

"OHH FUCK, OH FUCKK!" as I my cum gushed inside my mom.

Her body reacted by jerking with my every spurt.

"AHHH, HHAAHH!" our bodies were jerking into each other.

"Fuck...I love you so much Jason!" she said pulling me towards her as we kissed.

"I love you too, Mom."

I slumped back into my chair, breathing hard and I turned to see Aunt Jenny approaching me.

FUCK! For the first time, my cock felt sore. When will this end?