Awoken by a Ping

Story Info
Blindfolded shower scene with a stranger.
3k words
4.33
6.7k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to the lovely SB.

The ping of the phone wakens you rather rudely from a beautiful dream that hastily disappears from your mind as it starts to wake up. Sleepily you roll over and close your eyes, chasing it as you snuggle back down under the duvet. Feeling warm and cosy, cocooned from the cold like a caterpillar you slumber escaping the elements outside.

It's not long before you get another infuriating ping, frustrated you roll over, ensuring the heat doesn't escape from the duvet, your arm reaching out from the warmth venturing into the cold to get your phone.

The screen's brightness blinds you for a moment, and as your eyes adjust, squinting, you see two messages in your inbox.

"Good morning, Beautiful." "Are you awake yet?"

You can't believe I woke you for this; it's 10:00 am it's a cold and wet February morning. Rolling over, you ignore the message, and just as you feel secure from the cold, you hear the third ping. Looking at your phone now under the sheets with you, you slide your finger to unlock the phone and read.

"I know you're awake :-) "

As your mind starts to wake up properly, you again wonder what game I am playing. Then, as you go to put the phone on silent, you slide it under the sheet as it rudely buzzes in your hand.

"For fucks sake!" you say as you look at your messages again; the screen glows under the duvet as you read.

"I want you to do something for me. Would you do something for me?"

Incensed by the interruption, you roll over again as you mutter, "He is hundreds of miles away on a work trip. What could you possibly want today of all days? It's my day off."

The phone buzzes again as another, more demanding message appears on the screen.

"I need you to do as I ask."

Intrigued by what game he is playing, you wait for the following message, stubbornly not replying. He should be with you today, and he is not! Instead, he decided to go on his work trip and left you alone on your Birthday. It's not long before the phone buzzes determined in your hand.

"I want you to start running your shower, nice and hot. I know it's cold out there today. Get the shower warm, but please, don't get in yet."

The thought of a new game on your Birthday is enough to excite you. Stepping out of bed and wrapping your duvet around your naked body, you pad across the carpet onto the unfriendly tiled floor and into the bathroom.

As you reach out to turn the shower on, you move fast to avoid the cold spray hitting you. It always makes you jump back to avoid getting splashed by the cold water. As you wait for it to heat up, you take a moment to stop and relieve yourself; the toilet seat is arctic cold on your bum as you watch the steam starting to rise as it moves through the temperatures, freezing, cold, warm and hot. The hot mist of steam fills the bathroom as the shower gets to its temperature.

The phone buzzes and Pings again from the bedroom, so you scamper back across the cold tiled floor to the safety of the carpet, still bundled in your duvet as you open the phone and read. "First, find that old, pattered scarf of yours, please. Secondly, go to your front door and open it."

With Intrigue, you go to the door and open it cautiously, a little disappointed that there is nobody there, PING

"Place the door on the Catch and leave it just open, please. Now go get in your shower, take the scarf and place it over your eyes like a blindfold."

You can feel your heart thumping in your chest as you consider that leaving the door open might invite anyone to walk in. This apartment block is full of strangers, after all. But, thinking for a moment, you opt to do as I request, and you push the door closed, leaving a sliver of an opening before moving back to the bathroom, throwing your duvet in your bedroom as you walk past the door.

The bathroom is steamy and hot now, and as you step into the shower, you can feel the heat of the pan on the soles of your feet. Stopping to roll the scarf into a long sausage shape, you wrap it around your head and cover your eyes, the softness of the material allowing a little light to brighten your eyes. Cautiously you extend your arms as you move towards the showerhead, feeling the hot water running down your skin, the scarf around your eyes getting wet and obscuring the light as it gets heavy with moisture. You move your hands to tighten the scarf around your face. The water running over your skin warms you as you stand under the cascade of water. It feels like you have been standing under the water for an age, your arms defensively wrapped around your body as you partly hide it.

You turn to face the shower, the water running down your face and moving down your chest and torso, warming you as it trickles down your body to the plughole at your feet. Over the noise of the shower, you hear the front door closing shut, its clasp locking with a clunk before silence.

"Hello, who's there?" you call out. There is no response until you hear the sound of footsteps along the tiled floor. The steps are loud and purposeful, with each click of the heel on the hard surface louder than the last as the sound gets closer.

You turn your head, but it's no good. Why did you bind the blindfold so tightly, you think to yourself. There is a little anxiety but also a little excitement. You move your hand to cover your vagina and find that although the shower is pouring over you, the space between your labia lips is silky and wet with excitement. Cold, you return to face the shower, its warming gush of water running down your skin, over your breasts and nipples, then down your body.

Suddenly you feel fingertips on your shoulder; the touch startles you as you realise you're not alone. A finger traces over your shoulder and curls under your hair, moving it off your neck before you feel a gentle kiss on your neck. Soft kisses on your neck as strong hands cup your shoulders, the fingers are a little rough as they run down, then back up your arm as you feel another kiss on your neck.

The feeling of a muscular torso pressing up behind you. Towering over you, the sensation of a rigid cock pressed up against your bum as he presses against you. The hands move to cup your chin, your face is turned with a little force, and then you feel soft lips against yours, the pressing of lips as you open your mouth and feel a tongue move inside your mouth. A tongue-tickling your tongue and dancing on each other like lost, forgotten lovers.

Your breath is fast through your nose as you try to turn around, but his hands stop you as the kisses move from your lips to your jawline and up to your ear, where your earlobe is scooped up between his lips and its gently sucked.

His naked front rises and falls as he breathes in deeply, his breath warm against your skin. His hardness is pressing against you as a hand move from your shoulders, cupping your breasts. His fingers are circling your areola. It feels soft and tickly as his fingers trace your areola's shape, the sensation making your nipples ache as they wait to be touched. Finally, the touch comes soon enough as a thumb and a finger move to follow the shape of your erect nipple up to its peak. Your body urges itself forward, hoping for more as the fingers disappear.

Then the process starts again. The rough fingers trace your areola around, ignoring the nipple until you feel the ache of wanting to be touched, and then the fingers return to trace your nipple. This time he is gently rolling it between the thumb and forefinger. The sensation is too much to bear. You bite your bottom lip, your hand moving back and grasping his thigh. His taught muscular legs are flexing at your touch.

Your blindfold holding fast, you turn your head again, looking for lips to kiss, delighted when you find them, and they eagerly kiss you back. A fast, crazy kiss, with tongues moving fast as you feel a pinch on your nipple after it is squeezed and pulled. The pain sends a shock up to your brain, forcing you to kiss harder and down between your legs, where you feel yourself get wet as the kiss breaks off.

His hands move over your skin as you feel the roughness starting to move down your body. His kisses move to your chin and neck as his hands trace your body. Every touch seduces your senses and sends another electric pulse to your brain, the sensation of not knowing where the next contact will be, heightening the feelings of pleasure.

As your hands slide behind your back to feel for the hard cock that has been pressing against you invitingly, you feel his girth as you wrap your fingers around it. Its shape fills the space between the thumb and forefinger fully.

Both hands move over your boobs, his fingers moving over your nipples, feeling their shape. The sensation of the water running down your pert breasts as his hands play with you makes you pull him harder behind you. His cock head is hard as you run your thumb over the end.

His hand moves to your side and removes himself from your grasp. His kisses move to your shoulder and then the back of your neck before his hands cup you again. His fingers gingerly roll your nipples as he kisses the shape of your shoulder blades, finding your spine and then running a tongue down your back, stopping at the small of your back. Kisses on your bum cheeks as his fingers move over my body, following the contours down to the hip.

As you feel strong hands turn you, you reach out your hands and find him kneeling in front of you, and your fingers tussle with his wet hair. The water cascades down your shoulders, over your breasts and onto his hair.

Feeling soft lips move to kiss your hip, a gentle bite against your hipbone, you find yourself shifting in the shower and your legs parting. The caresses roll down the top of your thigh and brush over your tummy just above your 'mons Veneris. You're startled as you feel the delicate tracing of a fingertip moving to scamper up your legs, bringing a feeling of delight and anticipation. You feel one finger move over your labia, a thumb joining it as it runs up your lips. You feel yourself moisten as the process is repeated, and your fingers scrunch his hair.

The sensation of the warming water flowing over your erect nipples is a delight, and you recognise the tickle of a tongue sliding between your labia. Its form is flat and large as it tastes you and opens your lips. A shiver of pleasure is running down your legs and makes your knees buckle at the bliss as it rises up the back of your legs and spine and over your body.

As the tongue parts your labia slowly, you feel its shape change and as it becomes pointed and pert. The flick of its tip on your clitoris sends another shiver down your body, your knees giving way and pressing down on it. As you feel his lips take one side of your labia, a tremble consumes you when you feel your labia get sucked into the warmth of his mouth. His lips are rolling it as he sucks, sending a quiver up your body. As the pleasure reaches your chest, his fingertips find an erect nipple and softly roll it between his fingers. The sensation is making you arch back and press your chest up. You feel the pleasure disappear as your labia is released before feeling it grow again when it moves back up between your lips and starts to circle your clitoris. Your body is waiting for this moment. The blindfold still preventing you from seeing is heightening the sensation of his tongue circling your aching clitoris.

You find yourself eagerly grinding against his tongue, your body moving to position him where you feel the maximum pleasure. The lightheadedness makes you feel a hedonistic desire to orgasm as another flick of his tongue on your clitoris makes your lips swell as he teases your clitoris slowly.

His tongue circles your pea shape as his fingers match his tongue's rhythm with ever-decreasing circles around your areola. The culmination of your nipples rolling in his fingers sent another pulse of pleasure down your body. You feel the pulse lodge itself deep in your vagina as it pings out over your body in another wave. Your fingers are moving through his hair as you pull him tightly into you. His tongue moves faster as he flicks and sucks you.

Every flicking lick matched by his finger as you pull him closer, the grinding sending another wave of unadulterated pleasure over your skin. The feeling of goosebumps scattering over your body as you feel the hairs on your arms stand as the wave of joy washes over you.

The sensations build as your nipples are pulled, and the accompanying tongue moves, allowing him to bite your hardening clitoris with his teeth.

A hand moves down your body, over your side and cupping your bum, the strong hand squeezing it before moving down the back of your leg, over your calf and to your ankle. Your leg is raised, and you feel his shoulder under your thigh; your vagina is exposed. You wait in agony for what feels like a lifetime before you feel his lips close over your exposed clitoris, and it is slowly sucked into his mouth. The pressure builds, sending another wave of pleasure up your body. Your clitoris tingling as his tongue plays inside his mouth.

As he plays, his finger moves to touch your vagina's entrance, not inside or outside but just at the doorway where those thousands of nerves are. The sensation radiates out from this spot all over your body. Your hips grind against his face, your body swaying as you steady yourself by holding his head. The pad of his fingertip just bobbing in and out of you as the water continues to cascade over your body. And still, the blindfold holds fast, heightening the feelings rushing over your body. Your vagina muscles tighten and slacken as the finger plays with the suction of your lips, your body trying in vain to draw the finger in.

As you feel another long suck on your clitoris, his fingers play with your nipples whilst the other presses softly into your heat. You sense your vagina giving way as the muscles slacken momentarily. The press into making them tighten again as your warmth envelopes his fingers. Your hot wet pussy taking the finger all at once as you feel its shape change inside you. It scrapes the roof of your vagina as it curls up and taps the top of your vagina.

You can imagine his gaze moving up your body as you open your mouth to gasp for air, your breasts heaving. Your body is wet from the cascade of water.

In and out, his fingers play as he flicks and sucks your clitoris. His finger returned to tap the roof of your vagina with every penetration of your sex. Your body is grinding faster and faster against his face, harder against his fingers as you feel him plunder his fingers inside you.

Your body starts to shudder, and your leg muscles contract as you feel your leg over his shoulder pull him closer into you. Your pulsing clitoris is sending shivers over your body. Up your spine and into your head as you feel your proud clitoris stand out from your swollen labia. And still, the pleasure washes over you. His tongue flicking, his fingers fucking, and his other fingertips rolling your nipple as your feel electricity shoot up your body and into your brain. A moan of pleasure sounds as your body crumples around him. Your body is tight and stiff, surrounding him, pressing against his mouth and fingers as you feel yourself cry out in a violent orgasm.

You can feel your vagina erupt in its own wetness as the water relentlessly pours down your body. Then, a final cry as your body shudders and the sensation wains and his tongue stops moving and just tastes your sweet orgasm between your legs.

You feel your body flush, feel it shine in the warm water as he moves to stand next to you. Your hands raise to move the blindfold, but they are stopped by his. Turning you around, you feel the water wash over you. Your hands are moving between your legs to feel it pulse in your palm. You feel the stillness in the room as the water erodes the evidence of the game.

You hear the door close somewhere in the house, and you sheepishly remove the blindfold. Stepping out of the shower, you check the house, but you're all alone. Your phone pings as you reach the bedroom, looking at the messages it merely says. "Happy Birthday. Did you like your gift?"

Your imagination races as you're left excited and fulfilled, but with so many questions as you ponder what else your Birthday will bring.

With special appreciation to Todger65 for editing this work

The writer, Joe Laurenson, asserts himself as the writer and the creator of this material. (01 February 2021)