All Comments on 'Ax Mountain'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Hot as Hell. I did hope there's more to the Melissa & Eric story. Eric wants to make her do more, and fuck her, but not in that room with a crowd. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent and highly erotic. Some annoying typos, but it was well written and an enjoyable read leaving us wanting more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OMG. You are special. So many of us are in your debt. Having read so many of your works here. And I was trying to make it so I never owed anyone anything, ever again. So when I never come back to this planet, or if karma forces me but a few more times, I have left no obligations behind me ... to other souls. On the physical plane at least. And I could do more what I want.

But now I owe you at least. Naughty you. And I fear I cannot repay you in kind, cause though I am clever, with superlative energy at times, I really have little confidence I could come close to equaling the totality of your efforts here. Bravo.

- greg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...