Axe-cceptable Modeling

Story Info
A woman meets up with a man from a dating site.
2.3k words
4.06
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke up with my boyfriend. It was even our first year anniversary. I am what some call a hopeless romantic. I gave in to him. He kept saying I was the one. I was on a date with him. He needed to go to the bathroom. He left is phone on the table. It vibrated. I picked it up. I could see a photo of someone else's large breasts. The skin shined like copper. When he got out, I lost my temper.

It has been about a month; I just want to get on with my life. I decided to try online dating. I chose a lovely photo of me in a black strapless dress. I did not wear a bra so it would not show. I wore one-inch black heels. I was checking out the photos. Mostly finding nudes and close-ups of cocks on the site. I saw one photo I did like. It was a man with big muscles in a swimsuit. I could just picture myself; carried away in his arms. He had very little hair at least of what I was seeing.

I was messaging him for a couple hours. He told me his favorite movie was The Hobbit. I shared that mine was Enchanted, I loved how true love was right under Giselle's nose. He talked a lot about this new thing. One comes in and throws axes at a target. I first responded by saying it was too dangerous. Then he talked about how he has keys to one that is local. After about twenty minutes, I was convincing myself to go. We started making plans to meet in person that weekend on Saturday. I just need to meet him at the employee entrance in the back.

It was Saturday. I put on a lovely red and black plaid shirt and tied it in a knot like one of those waitresses in Twin Peaks. I wore faded blue jeans and sandals. I tied my long red hair in a ponytail. I looked my reflection in my grey eyes. I just think this may be the man of my dreams. I know falling too fast. My freckled skin was well exposed. I decided to take a jacket in the car just in case.

It was early morning 9a.m. Crazy right. I sat in the car waiting. He said he would be pulling up in a blue jeep. My heart was racing. Finally going to see my Prince Charming. As he pulled up, I could see he did not match his photos. He wore a leather jacket and black jeans. He had a thick stubble on his face and a Bieber cut hair do. Under his jacket was a shirt titled, "Titty Inspector". I was disappointed. I debated on pulling out. I mean he pretty much cat fished me. I did not know what to do.

I decided to give him a chance. Maybe it was just a really old photo. I got out and left my jacket inside. As he got out, I could see he had brown eyes unlike his picture. I did not bring it up. Showing up must have been difficult on him. I could feel the cool breeze on my exposed back and belly. He unlocked the door and let me in. He took me to his office. His name plate on his desk read, "Jeremy Stricker."

He took off his leather coat. His arms had more muscles. His shirt was real tight. He had a slight belly, but maybe it was from not going to the gym during all this Covid. He took me to a room. As he flipped on the lights I could smell freshly cut wood. It was a vacant room with grey concrete floors and walls. There was a stand built in holding a large wooden target. The target had much cut marks and holes. Jeremy was getting us some safety goggles and throwing axes. I stood across from the target in the room. As I put on the safety goggles, Jeremy explained the rules to be safe.

My first axe went Ding. It hit the wall behind the target. My next one made it halfway to the target. Jeremy was laughing.

"Figuring it out babe." He scoffed. He threw his first axe. Hit. It landed with a thud on the outer ring of the target. His next one landed more in the middle.

"Not much better stud." I muttered for him to hear. I threw my next axe. I hit the target!! I was so happy I jumped up and down. Jeremy watched as my breasts bounced up and down.

"No bra...." He noted. My axe was barely on the edge of the target. Jeremy threw his next one and it hit the target in the middle. He smiled. I jumped for him too. He went over to get the axes as he bent over I could see his flat butt. His shirt was so tight; I could see the top of his butt crack peeking out.

The next round of throws was about the same. My throws fell closer to the target. His shots varied all over the target. I went over to get the axes this time. As I bent over, I could fell his eyes staring at my ass. He could see my round butt in my tight jeans. I turned around to get one on the way back. As I bent over, the plaid shirt fell away from my boobs. He could see my pointy nipples and bare breasts. I raised my head to see if he saw. His right hand was in his pants. I quickly looked away and acted like I did not see that. I was a little repulsed by how turned on he was by my body. However, I was really horny. I admit I kind of thought before arriving this could be one-night fling.

He wanted help me with the next throw. As his big warm arms wrapped around, I could feel something hard poking me from behind. As we released the axe it hit the middle of the target. I did not think I could do it. I ran over and kissed his lips. His mouth was soft and warm. I could feel him stroking my back. He grabbed my butt. I pushed him back.

"Uhh...thanks." I stammered and blushed. I was starting to get a little aroused by this.

"Your Welcome." He proudly called out. Jeremy had some business to do in his office. I stayed a little while and got a little better axe throwing. I am now hitting the target. I went to the women's room. I checked my messages. As I got back to the room, Jeremy was there with two ice creams.

"I wanted to surprise you with a treat." He exclaimed.

"Thanks," I responded. I was actually a little hungry. The cold ice cream hitting my lips felt good. Some dripped down my neck. Those droplets ran down my small breasts and touched my nipples. I could see Jeremy zoning in on my breasts. I could feel his gaze looking my body up and down.

"So Michelle...what do you do for a living?" He asked.

"I am a part time marketing consultant. I am still studying at Freedmont College."

"Hmmm. What do you consult with?"

"I could help with ads or interior design."

"Any suggestions on decorations?"

I looked around. With axes flying around, no big decorations. "Maybe some posters. I get the tough man vibe here. Maybe photos of sexy women or something." I suggested.

"I love that idea! Would you be interested in modeling for it?" He questioned without hesitation. I was flattered.

"Ohhhh. I usually do not model..."

"But you did mention you could help with ads. I could pay you to help with this ad." He winked after explaining his thought. He got up and went in his office. He came out with a fancy digital camera. "I have some experience taking pictures for modeling. I used to do prom photos for a high school back home."

"But I have nothing to wear..." I blurted out trying to get out of it.

"How does $500 sound? I still have some funds set aside for decorations. I think what you have on is perfect!!" He purposed. "What if I took a few shots to see if you like what I can do?"

He pointed for me to stand by the target. I put one hand on the target and looked away at the entrance. Click! I then was given an axe. I held in my left hand and had it supported by my shoulder. I turned to the right side. I faced Jeremy smiling.

"Can you put the axe on the other shoulder?" I moved it over to my other hand and shoulder. My breasts were in front of the handle. Click! He gestured for me to see. As I looked on the camera's screen, I could see myself. I looked good! That last one almost looked like something in a catalog.

"Jeremy, I think this is amazing. I would love to do more for you."

"Michelle, that is what I was hoping for. Can stand behind the target and hold the target. Be sure to smile."

I got into the pose. Click! Click! Caught in the role, I slid down to the target's support and held it like a pole dancer does. Click Click!

"Nice one. (He paused) How about one with you on your back with your legs up on the target's support."

As I lay there with my legs up, I felt thrilled to be doing this. Click! Click! Click! I tilted my head to look at him. I could see him focused on my position. Click! I looked at my legs. I could see This angle gives a great angle for cleavage.

"You're a natural! Would you be open to doing one with your top off? I was going to have your arms over them."

I untied my plaid shirt. I threw it behind Jeremy. My bare hills were shining bright in the light. I covered them with my arms to keep my pink puffy peaks hidden. I felt the cold concrete behind me. Click! Click! Jeremy was getting excited too. Looking at him, I could see his pants with a bulge.

"Thank you. Could you walk behind the target again? Face me and a look surprised."

I got up. I covered my breasts. As I faced him, I uncovered my breasts. The target is covering it from the shot. The cold metal touched my nipples which made them hard. I reacted to the metal, my eyes got bigger as well as my mouth got wide open. Click!

"Next Michelle, I want you to put an axe on the ground and bend away from me to pick it up. You are doing great."

I did as he said. I was glad from this angle my breasts were more hidden. I round bubble butt covers it. Click! Click! Click! As I turned around for more instructions I could see Jeremy's zipper down. His massive cock was well erect. I think it reached more than halfway to his diaphragm. I was zoned in on his dick, I could not hear anything else. I even had my arms at my side.

"Michelle. Michelle. Michelle!" He yelled. I finally looked him at his face to listen. "Michelle can you pull your pants off?"

As I got them off, I could see Jeremy do the same. I was transfixed on his throbbing member. I was undressing automatically. I took off my see thru panties. I was standing, mesmerized, and bare. My pink clit and shaved body exposed for him to see. I could see a giant nest of pubic hair around his member.

"I want you to lean on the front of the target with your rear facing me. Turn your head so you can see behind you."

I scurried over to the target. As I turned my head behind me, I could see his pants were also off and he had extremely hairy legs. Click! Click! Click!

"That was alluring. Can you lie on your back again with legs up on the target's support? Tilt your head towards me and smile."

I got on the cold floor. Shivers went down my body. Facing him one hand was on the camera. The other was around his cock. Click! Click! Click! His face was clearly smiling. I giggled in agreement. I wonder if the Victoria Secret models ever find their photographer jacking off in a shoot.

I playfully separated my legs. My vagina was well exposed. Click! I followed by covering my mouth with my left hand as if that was an accident. I could see Jeremy really into it.

"Can you pick up an axe again?"

I went over and dropped an axe. I bent over making sure to give Jeremy a great view of my ass. Click! I then placed my legs apart to get a better view of my pussy. Click!

"Stay in that pose I want to get a close up."

I waited for a click. After a few seconds, I was wondering what was up. Next, I soon felt a wet tip touching my pussy. I pulled my butt cheeks away to help him. He inserted it quickly. He must have been really aroused. After I had it in their He grabbed my arms pulling me up. He lifted me up and down on his cock. My boobs were bouncing too. I whispered in his ear, "You should hold my breasts." As his rough hands touched my boobs, I pictured sandpaper cupping my breasts. It was a little uncomfortable. I grabbed his hands and guided them up and down my body. His hands were getting sweaty and less rough. He lifted me up again higher. POP!!! I could feel something cool and wet on my butt. I reached behind to see what it was. As I raised my fingers for a closer look, I could see cloudy liquid that was sticky. I guess he finished.

As I got home, I checked my dating profile again. I even added a photo from the photoshoot. I will not tell you which one. ;)