Midnight Snack

Story Info
Running into my landlords after a late night at work.
2k words
4.57
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a childhood obsession that my name was somehow compared to my ability to find adventure. I had the same name as probably millions of other girls...Sarah. As a teenager I cursed my parents for giving me such a boring name.

I had lived in several places growing up, visited France and Germany right before I started college, but most of those decisions had been my parents responding to work and education opportunities. My free spirited grandmother had insisted i take the trip to Europe and paid for nearly all of the expenses.

I had finished nursing school a few years ago and I had recently jumped on the trend of being a traveling nurse to exploit the monetary opportunity. Savannah, Georgia was my newest adventure. During a childhood visit, I had fallen in love with the large arching oaks with wisps of Spanish moss growing from the massive branches, the quaint and historic row houses with petite gardens, and the "port town" feel it provided with its proximity to coastal waters. When the opportunity presented itself to work there, I quickly took it.

I'm a self diagnosed workaholic and a recovering recluse. At 33 years old, I had never made many friends in all the places I had lived. I am hoping to change that.

My coworkers are friendly and even though there is minimal nightlife, the neighborhood I live in fits the stereotype of typical Southern charm and hospitality. The rental I share with a couple is quaint and cozy and most of the homes around us are occupied with families, wives, or mothers that are openly friendly, courteous, and welcoming. I often find myself enjoying a book or podcast while sitting on the front porch in the warm fall Georgia air. Most people walking by wave and strike the occasional conversation.

But something is still missing. I want something more but I can't put my finger on it. In an effort to open up and reach out, I will spend my weekends out with co-workers, trying the occasional meet up from a dating app, and attending local singles events.

I am getting more comfortable expressing myself and generating conversation, but I still feel strained finding the things to say. From my point of view, my life is dull and uneventful. Always work, work, work, or school.

Lately, after a busy or late work shift, I find myself enjoying the occasional conversations with the couple I rent from, Andrea and Darcy. They share a kitchen and run into me when I'm catching a snack after a late night of work (a guilty pleasure of mine). Sometimes they invite me to help them finish off dinner when I am home in time. I have interactions with both of them, and separately, but it's a hit and miss.

Andrea and Darcy are a cute couple, not much older than me. Maybe 35 or 36. I have never really asked. I enjoy watching their kisses when they don't think they are being watched (another guilty pleasure). They make every effort to kiss and be around each other whenever they can.

I often find myself imagining being the one being kissed, caressed, or held. I admire how much they adore each other.

Lately I have had more than a couple scandalous brush-ins with one or the other of them being in their underwear and a couple times, topless. They usually just smile, giggle, or shrug and proceed on their way. They seem so fearless.

I would die of embarrassment if the roles were switched. I am so careful with how I present myself and don't do anything to embarrass myself living in their home.

It was a Thursday. I had been on swing shift and it was just after midnight when I quietly came through the door. I took my shoes off, pulled the scrub top off and unlatched the bra underneath my white ribbed tank top. I tiptoed into the kitchen and grabbed a quick drink. I put the glass away and heard a sound from the back porch. I kept the light off..only using the light from the night light in the kitchen.

There was movement and I went around the corner to investigate. I stopped in my tracks as I rounded the corner. It was a bright full moon outside with some additional light being shed from the outdoor porch lights of nearby houses. Andrea was on her back on the chaise lounge on the porch completely nude and exposed in the moonlight.

Andreas long brown hair was draped over her left shoulder and the tips of her locks just covered the nipple of her left breast. Her other breast was completely exposed...glossy and full with an erect nipple... like an overturned bowl of smooth ice cream with a cherry on top.

I inhaled with a gasp, completely mesmerized. Andreas left knee was bent, her back slightly arched and her right leg was resting on the chaise, spread open just enough to expose her smooth mound. Her hips were gyrating opposite to her fingers folded into her engorged pussy lips.

Andrea was letting out small moans, sliding her fingers along her pussy lips, spreading her outer labia to reveal more lengthy pouting inner lips. She glided her fingertips along and pinched at her supple inner lips pulling them further apart to reveal the rosebud of her fuck hole.

Even in the low ambient light, I could see Andreas glistening juices starting to bead and drip down her pussy lips towards her ass. I was mesmerized by the sight of this luscious woman pleasuring herself. A movement just outside the wide open french doors caught my eye and startled me.

Darcy had been sitting in a chair just outside my view and had just stood up. He was also completely nude, his hard thick erection prominently swinging as he walked up to Andrea and knelt at the foot of the chaise.

Darcy had an athletic build and his mulatto skin almost seemed oiled as it glistened in the light. As he knelt at the foot of the chaise he started kissing Andrea's feet, ankles, and legs. Both of Darcy's hands were sliding up and down along both her legs, from her feet, slowly up to her knees, then along her outer thighs, then tracing his fingertips back down the fold of her hip along her inner thighs and back down to the feet.

He caressed her skin with his lips like a chef savors the first taste of a delectable dish, and each kiss was a new and stunning taste. Andrea moaned, "fuck, fuck, fuck!"

My body was almost shaking, having stood as still as possible for the past few minutes. I started to realize the physiological effects that were occurring because of the stimulating scene unfolding in front of me. My body was flush with heat, my muscles had become tense, holding still for so long and starting to reach fatigue. I took a deep breath, letting my muscles relax. I placed a hand on the wall to ground myself.

My mind was screaming at me to retreat and respect this beautiful couple's privacy, but I was frozen in place. My heart was beating hard, my skin hyper aware of the slightly warm breeze coming through the open door. My skin felt on fire. I started to feel small beads of sweat forming on my temple and neck, but I still couldn't pull away from what I was watching.

Darcy had pulled both Andreas legs straight and he was starting to kiss and suck on her inner thighs. Andreas hands were on his head, her fingers contracting into his hair as he kissed the sensitive skin of her thighs and brushing his lips and tip of his tongue along the shape of her pussy and full pussy lips.

Andreas upper shoulders lifted off the chaise, with her head thrown back, breathing heavily with pleasure. Darcy's mouth found the way to her glistening and throbbing flower. His tongue was heavy on her pussy lips, using the tip of his tongue to part the lips and trace from the clit down to the base of Andreas pussy.

He latched onto her clit and started to flick it with his tongue while he sucked. Andreas head swung forward to face him and her fingers clenched around his head pulling him tight to her pussy.

As Darcy knelt forward into Andreas' pussy, I noticed Darcy's thick cock engorged with excitement, hanging straight down and throbbing while pressing up against the chaise. The veins were prominent along the shaft and the corona of the head of his uncircumcised cock flared like a bell. His sac hung heavy and full at the base of his shaft.

A warm moisture started dripping between my thighs. I slid my fingers behind the elastic of my scrub pants and panties down to my throbbing pussy and my fingers pulled away drenched. A tingling feeling was pulsing through my body. I could feel my acutely erect nipples pressing through my tank top.

I put my right hand back to my pussy, rubbing and circling my fingers on my full and sensitive clit. I grasped my left tit with my other hand, pressed my palm against my nipple, and squeezed firmly until I nearly let out a squeak of pleasure.

Darcy kept eating out and tongue fucking Andrea until she shook with an orgasm, squeezing his head between her thighs until the waves of pleasure finished flowing through her.

Darcy leaned up sucking each of Andreas full melon sized tits in his mouth one by one. His right hand was running through Andreas' long hair, grabbing handfuls of her hair as he sucked as much of her breast into his eager mouth as he could.

Andrea reached down with a free hand and began stroking the length of Darcy's cock, pulling it closer and closer to her pussy. She ran the thick head up and down along her swollen pussy lips. Her hips kept shifting up trying to get his cock to get inside her pussy.

He resisted slightly, squeezing her tits while he sucked on the erect nipples, flicking them with his tongue and pinching and pulling them with his lips. The head of Darcy's cock had spread her pussy lips and the tip of his cock was just penetrating the rim of her juicy fuckhole. Andrea reached her arms around, grabbed his ass, and thrust his cock inside her hungry pussy.

I let put an audible gasp as I watched Darcy's cock stretch Andreas' pussy and fill her up almost the whole length of his shaft. I could see Darcy's cock throbbing, the rim of Andreas cunt stretched around his thick cock.

I slid the tank top down over my left shoulder to expose my tit and feel the flesh and continued to squeeze my breast and roll my nipple in my fingers like a ball of wax. I had two fingers of my right hand inside my dripping pussy and my scrubs were starting to darken with my flowing juices.

Darcy settled into a gentle rhythm back and forth in Andreas' cunt. His hands were squeezing her tits as he drove deeper and deeper into her pussy until her pussy was all the way to the hilt of his cock.

My breathing started to synchronize with Andreas's, and Darcy's breathing. I matched the penetration of my fingers in my pussy to the cock in Andrea's pussy. Time seemed to stand still. My vision seemed blurred as my pussy received physical stimulation and I strained to keep focused on the two people fucking in front of me.

I could hear Andreas moans increase and the repetitive, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck of Andreas orgasm brought me to a climax and my pussy was clenching around my fingers and hand while the pleasure washed over me.

I was breathing heavily before I realized I was still standing there. I glanced at Andrea and Darcy still wrapped in each other in ecstasy. Darcy swiftly lifted Andrea up in his lap while he sat on the chaise and Andrea wrapped her legs around him. I began to back away slowly to the kitchen, and just as I backed into the kitchen, my eyes met Andrea's and my heart skipped while i quickly pulled around the corner. Had Andrea winked?