All Comments on 'Ayakashi: Pt. 01'

by Kimikimidoll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 2

I found you again. I'm the guy who tries not to argue with the author. Nice setup. Looking forward to the next installment. I know this is a rather short response from me but still it's only the first chapter ;)

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

That...ouch...that sortalike hurt...oh man...must...find cure for...flashes in...brain. So when's the next chapter? Just gotta know, cause I'll be sorely tempted to read it and must stock up on any available pills. Ouch. Gimme more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Umm...

Lol I thought you were female...

KimikimidollKimikimidollover 7 years agoAuthor
Yeah I had a gut feeling that some one was talking about me somewhere...

I'm actually a washing machine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A bold premise

Warriors and their love stories are always a winning combination. Nicely set up premise and attention to backdrops have immersed me in to a surreal story. Words help us travel in time, to a place and even arouse us. Good job. Waiting for part 2.

MistressMoiraMistressMoiraabout 7 years ago
Oh Kimi, you are a wicked murderess! Such fun!

I enjoyed this first part very much, despite all the blood and gore. You are as entertaining as an author as you are in chat.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story! Very immersive. You're very good at setting a scene. I can't wait to read the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous