Aye, There's the Rub

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. Peter's Massage turns HOT.
3.5k words
4.82
12.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Peter's neighbor started talking about a masseur she had found who did a fantastic job, he was reminded of the promise he'd made to himself to try getting a massage to help with the muscle aches and stiffness he'd been experiencing, and he got the man's number. When he reached the gentleman on the phone he was a little surprised to learn that his appointment would take place in a hotel room downtown but thought nothing of it.

Right on time, he knocked on the door and it was opened immediately. "Hi, I'm here for a massage," he said. The masseur introduced himself as John and led him into the dark room with soft music playing and a massage table set up in the far corner. With a small smile, John's eyes traveled up and down Peter's body. "I want you to take a very quick shower," he said in a soft voice, "and you can take one again afterwards if you want to wash off the oil I'm going to use."

Peter came out of the bathroom with a towel held in front of him and John told him to get on the massage table, taking his towel as he did so, and covering his ass with a small dry towel when Peter was stretched out. Out of the corner of his eye, John took in the tall, slender form, naked, and smiled inwardly, hoping he could enjoy himself with this attractive man's body the way he really wanted to. "I'm going to sensitize your skin first," John told him, "It will help you get a deeper relaxation of the muscles."

Peter felt fingertips running very lightly up and down his back, over his arms, from his feet to the very top of his legs. It was undeniably sensual and when his skin broke out in goosebumps, John chuckled and said, "You have sensitive skin - good! You have a very nice body. Just relax and I'm going to take good care of it."

John's fingers continued to wander over Peter's body, dipping just beneath the towel onto the top of his ass, and spending a long time on the inside of Peter's thighs up to - but not quite touching - his sex. Then his fingers lifted away and came back with warm oil which he spread over the almost naked body below him and started massaging Peter's shoulders and back.

The feeling was incredible, and Peter fell into a haze of relaxation while John's hands worked from his neck down his back and from his feet up to just below the juncture of his thighs. He didn't object when John nudged his legs farther apart and really started to work the inside of his thighs, but when one hand brushed his balls and cock he started in surprise with an exclamation, raising his ass slightly in protest. John didn't say a word but gently pushed Peter's butt back down and continued.

As John continued, Peter felt those soothing hands just barely brush against his sex again and again, moving slowly. There was something erotic about it, though, and Peter felt himself wanting to object but wanting it to continue too. He decided to just enjoy - it was all accidental, anyway, wasn't it?.

Finally John moved his hands away and started working the muscles on Peter's back, just above the towel. When he started moving under the edge of the towel, Peter groaned with pleasure at the feeling of his sore muscles there getting pushed and stretched. "Most people don't realize this," he heard John say in his soft, soothing voice, "but a great deal of tension ends up in the muscles of their buttocks, so I'm going to massage you there now, ok?"

John rested one hand on Peter's ass as he said this and Peter realized it felt natural and he didn't want the pleasure he'd been experiencing to end. "Ok", he said. John moved away and returned with a triangular bolster, told Peter to lift up, and slid the bolster under Peter's body.

The towel fell away and Peter found his ass sticking way up in the air, exposed to John's eyes and his hands. He couldn't believe he was lying in a dark room with another man in a position to see and touch his most private parts. He felt like his ass was being offered up, his balls and cock must be quite visible, and he didn't want to admit to himself that it felt kind of sexy. He reassured himself that the man he was with was a professional and had no intentions other than to give him a massage, and he soon returned to the haze of pleasure he'd been in as John's hands worked the muscles of his ass cheeks and the inside of his thighs.

He was soon groaning in pleasure again, when John said, "Feels good doesn't it? Just relax and enjoy." And he didn't object when he heard John, in an even softer voice, tell him, "You have a nice ass."

John stroked and kneaded and pressed on the tight, masculine ass underneath his hands. He felt himself growing erect at the feel and the sight of the firm cheeks under his gaze, and the sight of Peter's manhood between those long legs. He added more oil and really worked the ass muscles, sliding down to stroke and massage the inside of Peter's thighs, and then back again, once more occasionally brushing the other man's sex indirectly, in such away that it couldn't be taken for overt contact, but - he hoped - would start to arouse the nerve endings of the young man's cock and make him want more.

Peter's groans at the touch of the masseur's hands told John he was enjoying it, but then John felt a very slight shift in Peter's body as he opened his legs just a fraction, and he sensed he was nearing his goal. He increased the "accidental" contact with Peter's balls and cock, and then nudged Peter's legs just a little further apart. There was no sign that Peter objected.

Now John alternated between massaging those muscles and using his fingertips to very lightly stroke and caress the skin of Peter's ass and thighs, occasionally moving up his back and down again to concentrate on the erogenous zones. When he switched back to massaging he concentrated on Peter's ass, this time using a motion to pull the two cheeks apart, for the first time exposing Peter's taint to his eyes.

Now he kneaded the twin globes, keeping them apart and allowing his two thumbs to go deeper toward the center, down into the crack of Peter's ass, approaching but never quite touching the tight manhole. Peter's moans increased and John sensed he was very close to breaking down all the other man's inhibitions.

John switched back to caressing Peter's sensitive skin with his fingertips, just lightly brushing the surface with hardly any pressure, moving from his ass to his back, back down again, and to his inner thighs and back to his ass, once again just brushing Peter's balls and cock as if by accident.

Peter's moans at the erotic touch of John's fingers kept up, and when John's fingers once again brushed Peter's cock he felt the other man's thighs part just a little bit more. He knew he'd arrived at the moment he'd been hoping for. "Just relax and enjoy," he murmured.

He reached for the oil bottle and, pulling away one of Peter's ass cheeks with one hand, he poured a small stream of oil from the top of Peter's crack down, across his taint, then down and across his balls and cock. There was now no mistaking his intent, so without hesitation he ran one finger down the other man's crack, teasing the skin, just until he reached the manhole, then pulled it away, starting again at the perineum and moving up, once again not quite touching the taint he wanted to explore.

He kept this up, finally circling the tight puckered hole but still not touching it. Peter moaned. John circled more, then swept a few fingers down across Peter's balls and cock, caressing them with more pressure. Peter's legs opened even wider and John circled the offered cock with his fingertips and stroked it gently with one hand, watching it slowly engorge, as his other hand caressed Peter's ass. He was getting to where he wanted to go now and his own cock was hard as a rock. He paused just long enough to lower his shorts and free it, and then he returned his attention to the firm ass lifted high up in the air by the bolster on the massage table beneath him.

This time when he parted those ass cheeks with one hand, he used a finger to tease the sensitive skin and circle Peter's little hole, and finally he began to stroke the muscles that ringed it, and he heard a groan of pleasure from the man he was seducing that caused his own cock to stand up even higher.

The groans continued as he pleasured Peter's taint and Peter lifted his ass to meet that finger, now lost in a sexual haze. The sensation - one he'd never experienced before - was incredible. He couldn't believe how turned on he was becoming. He couldn't believe he was letting a man do this to him. He couldn't believe how good it felt, and he couldn't believe he wasn't yelling at this man to stop and jumping off the table. Instead, he only wanted it to continue, and he wanted more!

John gave it to him. He used both hands to part Peter's cheeks, bent and started to flick his tongue down Peter's crack, making him wait for it to finally arrive at his most sensitive spot. When it did, a gasp exploded from Peter's lips and he lifted his ass even higher to welcome the flicking, lapping tongue.

Never stopping as he licked, John kept one hand on Peter's ass cheek, pulled away, to give him access and reached down with the other to caress the writhing man's balls and stroke his cock in earnest. Peter continued to moan and squirm as he felt his cock being stroked - felt it growing larger - felt himself wanting more. The sensation of that warm wet tongue teasing his asshole, flicking at it with the lightest of touches and then lapping with long slow strokes, was like nothing he'd ever felt, and when the sensations of his cock being stroked were added to it the world seemed to slip away, his inhibitions - everything - slipped away, leaving only pure raw sex to take its place.

Dimly, almost unconsciously, there was another element in Peter's mind. He had been induced into a pure state of lust; and in that state there was the awareness that he was desired - sexually desired - by another. Was it feeling "wanton"? There was someone who was pleasuring him for the pure pleasure of doing so, and he need not do anything but be the recipient of the exquisite physical stimulation being created in his body. Much as he enjoyed the give and take of hetero sex, he could now be an object of desire, do nothing but enjoy, be wanted for his body only, immodest and indecent, and yes, wanton and lascivious - those words somehow fit and he reveled in them.

As his moans continued, Peter's cock continued to grow under the lubricated hands of his masseur, and the heat increased between his legs, the hardness started to take over and exude its own commands in his brain. He had lifted himself onto hands and knees on the table. John's tongue worked his ass and his hands had full access to Peter's manhood. He slowly kissed and licked his way down from the delicious taint to the full sack and then down to tease Peter's cock with his tongue for a while before finally taking it in his mouth and gently sucking while he used his tongue to explore it.

"Oh, god... oh my god," he heard Peter breathe as he suckled his cock, and he knew it was time. He pulled out the bolster and told the other man to turn over and lie down on his back. As soon as Peter was horizontal again, his lips descended on one of the erect nipples offered to him and he began to lick and gently suck it. He moved back and forth between the two nipples with his mouth as his hand stroked the cock now totally engorged and rampant between Peter's thighs.

Peter's cock was cut and the helmet of his cockhead was perfectly shaped and stood out at the end of the shaft, its ridge clearly defined and its purple pink color contrasting with the white shaft whose skin seemed stretched almost to bursting around the flesh it contained. So hard yet so soft as he slowly and firmly stroked the seven inches from root to tip and back again, he could feel the other man's body responding to every movement of his hand. That cock somehow was an animal of need, and he reveled in his ability to inflame that need even further, an animal he would control and tame and ultimately release, one that felt so good and so right in his hand as he explored its contours and kneaded the hardness that filled it.

John stopped his stroking and used his fingertips to tease the head of Peter's cock and then dance with quick, light strokes on the hot-spot just below the head - the frenulum - where the greatest concentration of nerve endings lived. He stood and used his other hand to grasp the base of Peter's cock with is thumb and forefinger, squeezing it and holding it straight up in the air as he alternated between light up and down strokes and a circular cork-screw motion with his fingertips. "Fuck! Oh, fuck!," he heard Peter say as he lifted his hips off the massage table in little jerks to push his cock up against those teasing fingers. Then he closed his fist around the cock again and used that same cork-screw motion just on the top two inches as he returned to licking Peter's nipples.

Before long, his mouth moved down Peter's chest, kissing and licking, closer and closer to the junction at the top of the other man's long legs, as Peter opened his legs as far as he could to welcome John's mouth to where he now needed it so badly. But John kept him waiting as he enjoyed the other man's pleasure, licking Peter's groin, the inside of his thighs, his balls - everywhere but the cock itself, which he continued to tease with his fingertips.

Finally, he grasped Peter by the base of his cock again and licked the hard cock like a popsicle, paying special attention to the head and his hot-spot again, closing his lips around those most sensitive areas and licking, but not taking the cock fully in his mouth.

Peter's moans and grunts of pleasure increased even more, until John finally closed his soft wet lips around the head of Peter's cock and descended down the engorged shaft. "Oh! Uh! Oh god! Fuck! Oh yes" is what he heard from Peter's mouth as his own mouth finally tasted and felt that cock between his lips and fully against his tongue - as his own mouth finally had what it wanted since he first laid eyes on the other man - was where it belonged, doing what he felt he was born to do.

Squeezing the base of Peter's cock to increase its hardness and its sensitivity even more, John's mouth moved up and down the shaft, licking always as he moved, staying at the tip as he licked and sucked at Peter's favorite spots, then sliding down again to feel the full length of manhood in his mouth, then back again to make Peter moan more as he licked and sucked the head and frenulum.

Still holding the cock, John moved his mouth off of it to lick the length of the shaft, the head, the soft skin of scrotum covered with dark hair, then took the cock in his mouth again to pleasure it as before. Peter's moans and groans never stopped. He writhed his hips in response. He uttered sounds and words which told John what he liked best, and so John would move away and then return to repeat what he learned gave the other man the most pleasure, tasting the delicious precum that seeped from the head of Peter's cock.

Peter's universe was now his cock. Nothing but his cock and what was being done to it; nothing but pure sex and pure sensation and raw pleasure like he had never felt before. Nothing but his hardness and his manhood and the exquisite firing of his nerve endings as another man fucked and sucked and sexed his cock with lips and tongue and mouth while that man's other hand ran fingertips over his balls, the skin of his thighs, his chest - everywhere it could reach - to fire even more nerve endings and send more pleasure messages to his brain, drunk as it was now, on sex.

He thought he never wanted this to end, that he would do this every day if he could - twice! - three times a day! He seemed to be outside his body now, looking down as another man sucked his cock, and he didn't care that it was another man, didn't care about anything but "more", and "now" and "again". The pleasure rose in waves from his cock, from his whole body, and it mounted and fired until he felt himself coming to the very edge where he would explode, where he would fall from a great height and land in wonderful, flowing release, where his cum would announce itself and spurt and pump and fill the other man's mouth and reward him for what he had given. "I'm... I'm gonna... uh," he said, and John immediately stopped!

"Not yet," John said. He wanted this cock in his mouth and in his hands longer. He wanted to feel and taste its hardness, its masculinity, more. He wanted to suck it for as long he could, so he lifted his mouth away and waited a few moments before he bent and started to lick and suck again. Peter felt the warm, wet lips encircle his cock, and that tongue start to work its magic, and was immediately back in the state of sexual bliss he now wanted to go on forever. But that other need - the need to spurt, to release, to shoot - built again quickly.

John could taste the other man's delicious precum again as he licked and sucked, and could sense that Peter was getting close to the edge again, so he backed off and released the cock from between his lips, licked it and traced its contours with his tongue, then lowered his lips down the hard shaft and back up again, backed off again, teased and licked the head and the hot-spot again, sucked it deep again, varying his pressure and speed. He danced a dance with his mouth designed to keep Peter on the edge without falling over it for as long as possible while Peter continued to moan and writhe beneath him.

At last Peter could stand it no longer and his hips lifted from the table, and his head whipped back and forth as he gasped and groaned and shot his cum between John's lips. Instead of sucking harder as he felt Peter start to cum, John held the head of Peter's cock in his mouth and used only his tongue to flutter against Peter's hot spot as he felt Peter's cum flood his mouth. He felt the other man's body bucking in ecstacy as he tasted the seed he'd brought forth - felt Peter's cock spasm as it pumped from deep down in his balls all the way up the shaft and into his mouth. He tasted what a man was, what a man did, what the cock was made to do, what he wanted.

Peter felt like he'd fallen from a great height, only to land softly in a dark place filled with release, with deep relaxation, exhausted yet somehow energized, he barely heard John move away and return, but he felt the other man wipe his cock and balls gently with a warm wet cloth and then a dry one, and then cover his body with a towel. "Wow!," he murmured, making John's smile of satisfaction grow to a grin. After a while he finally managed to rouse himself, shower, and dress. Leaving the room, all he could think of to say was, "Thank you," and John pressed a business card into his hand and told him to call again any time.

"How about tomorrow?," he thought to himself as he walked back out into the world.