Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 07

Story Info
Azalea and Dakota begin the trial and get stuck tit to tit.
7.3k words
4.35
6.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" Dakota asked once their campsite was set up.

"I guess. Shall we go back up there?"

"Do we need to? Why not right here? I don't want to have to try to figure out how to get down those stone steps when we're stuck tit to tit. They're steep. It might be dangerous."

"Yeah. Good point. So... right here?"

"I guess."

"Now?"

"Unless you're not ready."

Azalea's reply hung in her mouth for a few seconds. "I... guess I'm ready. So, okay. Here we go."

They turned toward each other, and looked at each other awkwardly. Their nipples were still well under the effects of the salve, as swollen and sensitive as ever. As they approached, Dakota actually seemed to be trembling. Was it nervousness? Or excitement? Azalea didn't know what to think. Her last two weeks had been so strange.

They stopped a few inches from each other, and started to lean their chests inward. Their nipples were so perky they didn't even have to hold up their breasts to get them to point straight toward one another. When they were an inch apart, they saw that their nipples were going to line up perfectly, as if their bodies had been designed with each other in mind.

At last, the thick, swollen tips of their nipples met. The warm, soft flesh pressed together, compressing just a little as they touched. The instant they touched, their nipples came alight with such amazing sensations, the likes of which they had never even felt! Both girls' eyes opened in awe!

Therefore, their first impulse wasn't to try to pull away as they had planned, but to wrap their arms around the other and pull themselves in tight to savor the mind-blowing sensations of their nipple to nipple contact. As they pulled each other in tight, their breasts squished together, and they looked each other in the eyes.

"Oh... oh my..." Azalea muttered, barely able to speak.

"Oh my God! Holy shit! This feels... wow! This is incredible! Is this what the pasties felt like?"

"No, not even close! Ohhhhh!"

They stood there for a minute or two, doing nothing more than holding onto each other and gazing into each other's eyes, sharing this amazing experience as the pleasure only built and built! It was Dakota that spoke next, breaking Azalea out of what was nearly a trance.

"Do you want to try to pull apart now?" she whispered softly into her ear. "I'm curious to see what this whole... 'stuck'... thing feels like.

"Oh, right. That's what we were supposed to be doing."

She had to will herself to unwrap her arms from around her dear friend and start to back up. Something in her was reluctant to end this amazing, intimate contact, even though she knew fully well it wouldn't be so easy as that.

Both girls returned their arms to their sides and slowly started to back away from each other. Their breasts started to come apart, inch by inch. The outside edges of their areolas came into view first. Then their nipples were slowly uncovered. As they backed up that final inch, their nipples were allowed to stand on end again, until Azalea and Dakota were standing with only the tips of their nipples gently touching.

"Are you ready?" Dakota gasped, not even trying to hide her anticipation anymore.

"Yeah, I am."

Dakota grinned, looked down, then pulled back by half an inch. As they had been warned, the tips of their nipples didn't separate. Their nipples tugged on each other, pulling out the front of their areolas, stretching them. Both of them gasped in pleasure! That tug felt amazing!

Dakota pulled back more. Their nipples stretched further, and the amazing tugging sensations grew stronger! Azalea, just as mesmerized by this new experience as her friend, pulled back as well. Farther and farther their breasts and nipples stretched, until they had stretched as far as they could easily stretch. They looked up from the show of stuck, stretchy boobs, and back into each other's eyes, then back down again.

"Woah," Dakota exclaimed! "This feels weird. Kind of good, though!"

Azalea was considerably less sure what to make of this. She liked her personal space, and it was awkward to be unable to pull away from her friend. However, the sensations being channeled through her nipples were overpowering!

Dakota grasped their nipples in her hands, her right and Azalea's left in her right hand and vice-versa. She massaged the joined nipples right around the mysterious bond, inspecting the junction where her flesh met Azalea's. She ran her fingers up and down the lengths of stretched out nipple a few times. She stopped on Azalea's nipples, then pulled, giving her own nipples a tug in the process.

"Wow, they're just... stuck! This really is something else! What do you think's holding them together? Is it that paste?"

"I have no idea."

"Are you ready to take this up a notch?" she said with a grin.

Lowering her arms back to her side, Dakota leaned back harder, and Azalea copied, tugging on their tits even harder. There wasn't much more stretch to be found, but the sensations increased sharply, enough to make both girls scream! Strangely, there was no pain, only pleasure. It was like the salve had somehow turned any pain their nipples might have felt into pleasure, or removed the distinction between the two. But whatever they might have called those sensations, they were incredible, and they were making them both extremely horny! They held that pull for a minute or two, leaning backward and letting their body weight do the pulling, gasping and moaning all the while!

Eventually, Azalea stopped pulling and stood up straight again. "Dakota, stop! I think I'm going to cum if this keeps up for much longer. Remember, we're trying to not do that. That, or figure out how to pull ourselves apart."

"If we can pull ourselves apart, it will be a done deal. Let me try one more time," Dakota whispered, then pulled back hard, hard enough to yank Azalea forward a step. She caught herself and steadied herself against Dakota's shoulders. Dakota braced her hands against Azalea's ribs and pushed off. They both screamed as the sensations again increased beyond anything they had ever felt before!

Azalea pushed off against Dakota's shoulders, adding her own strength. Now their tits started to stretch beyond what their flesh should have been able to withstand. It was just like the pasties' magical bond, unable to be broken by something so simple as tearing off a little flesh. They didn't have the strength to stretch to what she had seen with the pasties earlier, but it was still impressive.

"Stop! Stop! Seriously, stop!" Azalea begged! Dakota obeyed, and they eased themselves back together.

"Did it hurt?"

"No, I'm going cum! Seriously, I'm right on the verge! Let's take it easy until I cool down a little."

So, they stopped pulling and stood there, nipple to nipple. Azalea tried to find the position that gave them the least amount of stimulation, but no matter how they stood, the simple act of their nipples touching gave her considerable amounts of pleasure. Any movement at all, any tugging or compressing, only added to that.

Azalea felt like she was ninety-five percent of the way to climax. Even standing completely still stimulated her just enough to keep her right at that point. Never mind allowing herself to cool off, it was all she could do to keep herself from going over the point of no return.

"Would this be a bad time to admit to something?" Dakota whispered to her after a few minutes.

"Huh? What?" She was breathing so heavily it was hard to speak clearly, but she managed.

"I've had such a crush on you. Pretty much since we met." Dakota sounded more than a little winded, herself.

"Really?" This was a surprise to Azalea. But at the same time, it explained a few things.

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"I guess. What was it about me you noticed?"

"You're just amazing! You're so smart, and driven in everything you do. You're a powerful woman, but you're also so sweet!"

"I see. Well, you're amazing and sweet as well!"

"Well, good. Cause you're stuck with me now!"

"More like stuck to you."

"Ohh!" Dakota moaned. "Say that again!" She breathed deeply, which tugged upward on Azalea's nipples, giving her another jolt of pleasure.

"Please!" she begged. "You promised you'd help me resist!"

"I did. I'm sorry." Dakota looked genuinely guilty.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. This is an unusual situation, not to mention distracting. We just need to... Ohh!" She gasped, caught her breath, then continued. "We just need to avoid stimulation at any cost. We just have to... have to stand as still as we can, at least until we cool down a little. Then, we'll take the next twenty-four hours a minute at a time."

So they stood there, tit to tit, doing their best not to tug or squeeze. They each rested their hands on the other's shoulders, trying to minimize any movement. Soon, they were resting their heads against each other in silence, feeling the sweat on each other's bare skin, listening to the sounds of their labored breathing, so close together.

"Azzy?" Dakota asked after a few minutes of silence. "Is this awkward for you?"

"Yeah, a little, but we'll get through this."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that."

"That's all right. You're far from the first person to have developed a crush on me, friend or stranger alike. If it had to be someone, I'm still glad it's you. This would be a hell of a lot more awkward with anyone else in the world."

"Well, then I'm glad to be here for you. We'll do what we have to do to get this curse of yours lifted."

After that, they went back to silence, hearing only the peaceful sounds of nature and each other's breathing. Dakota seemed to be on the verge now, herself. Azalea's excitement hadn't seemed to lower either. She had to make a conscious effort not to clench her thigh muscles, or even that might set her over. The continued sound of her friend's breathing wasn't helping either. It was gentle, yet excited, intimately close to her ear, like a lover's whisper, the kind that gave her goosebumps.

"Are you coming down at all?" Dakota asked at length.

"No. I've been edging for a while."

"I'm sorry, but... me too. And it's only getting worse. I don't know if I can..."

"Think unsexy thoughts, Dakota! Fiscal policy! Think about fiscal policy!"

Her little joke, however, only brought out a chuckle in her friend. The brief twitch only tugged at their nipples ever so slightly, worsening the problem.

"Stop moving!"

"Sorry! Sorry!"

They went back to silence, this time keeping their heads up and looking at each other. Both of them were dangerously close.

In less than a minute, Dakota let out a sigh, and her eyes rolled back. Her breathing recommenced, now in short, labored gasps. Her body trembled, and her eyebrows raised and relaxed in an entire spectrum of facial expressions. There was no doubt; she was climaxing.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" she whispered.

Azalea held her and waited for it to pass. But Dakota's movement, even though she was doing a fairly good job of keeping still, gave Azalea all the stimulation she needed. She would be there, herself, shortly. Deciding the only way out was now forward, she put one hand over her crotch and massaged herself. Even through her shorts, it only took a few seconds before she was climaxing as well. Now it was Dakota's turn to watch her as she rode out the throes of passion.

When her orgasm was over, Azalea willed herself to take her hand away from her crotch. She felt she could have gone for several more orgasms, one right after another, had she wanted. And she wanted to badly! One would have to be enough.

"I'm so sorry!" Dakota said again after a minute of recuperation. "Did we just fail?"

"Possibly not. Qui... I can't even think right now. The goddess did say 'orgasms,' as in plural: however many it takes to generate the energy she needs. She didn't say what that number was, and maybe even she doesn't know. But I don't think we've failed just yet, and at least I've finally made myself less aroused. So maybe that was a necessary sacrifice."

"Okay, that's good. So, what do you want to do now? How are we going to get through this?"

"I think we're just going to have to minimize stimulation for the remaining twenty-four hours."

"Which is like twenty-three-and-a-half. I mean, yeah, that orgasm helped, but I haven't come all the way back down yet. We might be right back where we were real soon. Do you have any ideas?"

"Maybe. Did you bring any medicine with you? Cough medicine, or anything that could make us drowsy?"

"Sorry, no. The first aid kit has some aspirin, but that's about it."

"Then is there anything we can do to pass the time? Anything to take our minds off... this, so we don't climax again?"

"Sorry, I didn't really bring much in the way of entertainment, either. I usually have a deck of cards or a book with me, but playing cards might be difficult right now."

"Yeah, good point. Well, maybe there's something we can talk about. We just have to get our minds off this."

"Yeah, but do you want to try to sit down, first? Maybe there's some comfortable position we can take up for a few hours."

The girls did their best to lower themselves down onto the inflatable pad Dakota had brought. They made a few failed attempts at first, trying to squat down simultaneously, but once they got past a certain point, they had no idea where to go next. Each time, they tugged on each other's nipples, and had to stop. They were at least able to get themselves into a kneeling position, though that would probably get extremely uncomfortable in the long term. Eventually, Dakota got the idea to wrap her arms tightly around Azalea to keep their bodies in a fixed relative position. For a moment, Azalea had both of their weight, but she was strong. For a moment, she lost her balance, but she managed to roll backwards and land neatly on her back, with Dakota right on top of her. After that, it was rather easy to pick themselves up and find a relatively comfortable sitting position with each or their right legs over the other's left. They were there, though it had cost them a few good tugs in the process. They were both feeling a little horny again, but at least they weren't seconds away from cumming.

"So Azzy," Dakota said, once they had found their position of comfort, "I know you can get excited about your studies. Why don't you tell me about this place?"

"These ruins are my professor's personal project. His studies here are going to make him famous one day. Like I said before, it's off limits to anyone without proper clearance because everything is so intact. It managed to stay hidden from looters all this time! Even though he's the head of the study of this place, he had to pull some serious strings to get us here."

"Wow! Lucky you!"

"So, this whole place is a bit of a paradox. It sprung up all of a sudden, and then it vanished not long after. The best theory is that they migrated here from a nearby civilization. The alphabet they use is nearly identical to other civilizations from the region, however the language is a weird amalgamation of several languages. We think this city was founded by members of several civilizations that came together for some deliberate purpose. Seems to be the worship of these gods. And seeing as at least one of them is alive and well, I'd say that's pretty likely. But the Professor doesn't know that, of course.

"Like I said, they were short-lived. This city was probably populated for no more than a hundred and fifty years. This was about a thousand years ago, well before the conquistadores showed up, so the reasons for their disappearance are unknown, and any theories are just conjecture. They were warlike. There were lots of weapons found around here, many of them advanced for the time. Lots of the buried dead show injuries consistent with spear wounds, even many of the women. However, all of the wounds they found here would have been non-fatal. The people buried here were the survivors. But we know there were war casualties, lots of them, because there are over twice as many women buried here as men. Most of the men died fighting. Interestingly, there's been no luck in finding the sites of these battles. We have absolutely no idea where they were marching off to."

"It's like what the Goddess was saying," Dakota said.

"Yes. What she told us makes a lot of sense. We think the constant war was such a drain on their population that eventually they got so small that the survivors, mostly non-fighting women and children, just abandoned the city. Maybe they went back to wherever their ancestors had come from. They just left it all behind, because there weren't enough people to keep the city going anymore. At least that's his theory. Maybe the goddess took all the survivors with her."

"Do you think that was seriously all of them? That's not many survivors at all! That's so sad! What were they even fighting over? What was so important that they had to sacrifice so many people like that?"

"Religious reasons, we think. Again, that makes sense with what the goddess said. The largest temple is of their sun god. She mentioned a name, earlier. Do you remember it?"

"No. It was another long and confusing name."

"Anyway, he's the god of the sun, wealth, and victory. The inside of that temple shows battle after battle. But looking at the pictograms, they seem to be winning. They're bringing back all manner of plunder and slaves from their battles. And who knows, maybe they did win, at least at first. But the professor thinks those stories may have been exaggerated, maybe as a way to inspire young warriors to fight."

"So, if our sex goddess had her own priestesses, do you think the war god ordained his own priests?

"I don't know. Probably."

"And do you think he gave them all kinds of magical war powers?

"Maybe. That's a terrifying thought, but maybe."

"So if these people had a literal war god on their side, how do you suppose so many of them died? Don't you think they'd survive a few battles with magic powers like what we've seen?"

"I suppose. But, then again, we have no idea who they were fighting. There's no evidence of these people fighting with the surrounding cities. Maybe their war god didn't send them after rival native civilizations. Maybe he sent his minions off after his own rival gods. Who can say?"

"I certainly hope not. That's an even more terrifying thought: literal gods using mankind as pawns in their schemes. I think our friend Quin was right. If they had followed her, instead of their sun and war god, they might still be around. I mean, if I had to choose between magical sex powers or murder powers, I'd go with sex, no questions asked!"

"I don't know. I get the feeling that even Quinthelshakta uses her followers for her own amusement, and not much more."

"Yeah, but at least with her, what amuses her can be pretty damn fun for us, too. Nobody dies for her pleasure."

"True."

"So, what else do you know about these people? Tell me what you've learned in this class?"

And so, Azalea continued explaining what was known about this lost civilization. She detailed what was known about their handful of gods, although the notion that any of them were actually real wasn't something the professor had ever mentioned. She went into what was known about their lifestyle, their art and culture, and the many, often contradictory, theories about their sudden appearance and disappearance.

She went on for a good hour like that, and it wasn't difficult for her, since it was something that fascinated her. A few times, she wondered if she was talking her friend's ear off, but then remembered that this was probably just Dakota's idea to get their mind off their nipples before they came again. And it seemed to be working, or at least for a little bit. Azalea's sexual excitement had finally gone back down to something tolerable, and Dakota seemed clear-headed enough to be paying attention, even ask a few inciteful questions.