Azra-El Series Arc 2 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brija pulled the hair tie, and his red hair fell in a cascade of curls that reached his upper waist.

"Your hair is exquisite," Brija said, running her fingers through his locks. "It is no wonder Min Jie Er wishes you to keep it long."

"Well, it is impractical and a chore, especially when I don't have the imperial maids to brush it for me."

"You must really love your mother," she said, picking up a mug of hot water and gently pouring it over his head. Blaze loved the warmth it brought to his body.

"Well, duh. Don't you love yours?"

"I did not get to spend much time with mine. She passed away when I was less than a year old. Even her appearance is now a distant memory. I was raised by my aunt, who was kind, but did not have much affection for me," she said, continuing to wet his hair.

Brija had never talked about her family before.

"I am sorry," Blaze said, sadly. The bond between angel mothers and their children was strong, especially considering their long and mostly solitary lives.

"No, no, I am not really that sad about it. However, it always makes me happy to see a sweet bond between a mother and her child. Min Jie Er is a kind and wonderful angel. It is no wonder that you turned out the way you are."

Blaze found himself nodding along, until Brija's last statement. Instinctively, he wanted to deny it. "My parents. Earth. They raised me. I am the person I am because of them!" were the words he always told himself. However, Brija's words made him reach an unsettling realization.

His memories of Earth were fuzzy at best. They had faded to such an extent that he couldn't even clearly recall his parents' faces. His self from Earth was slowly fading, which meant that the person he was today could not be entirely attributed to his real parents. If Jie Er had not picked him up, he would certainly not be the angel he was today, let alone have everything else that she had given him. As such, Brija's words made him realize that Jie Er had, in fact, raised him.

Blaze let out a muted sigh. He never quite been able to come to terms with his relationship with Jie Er. However, he suddenly decided on something that he had been contemplating for a while.

Brija lathered up his hair and washed it clean before bunching it together and pushing it over his shoulder. Then, without another word, she began to soap his back.

Blaze sighed in comfort as he felt her long hands and fingers. Suddenly, he felt Brija grip his sides with her palms and two strong thumbs firmly ran along the muscles beside his clavicles.

"Oooh," Blaze let out an involuntary cry of pleasure as his back strung up like a bowstring. The muscles beside the clavicles bore most of an angel's weight while flying. As such, there was almost no angel that did not like getting their clavicles massaged.

"There is a niggle over here, and most of your back is stiff," Brija said, applying pressure to that niggle with her thumb.

"I've been rushing around without a break for the past year. I guess the stress has been building up. Anyway, I hope my visit to the Pixie Lands will make for a good holiday. You are welcome to tag along if you like."

"Thank you, but I still have much to learn from General Wu Mei."

"Yes. I have spoken with General Wu Mei regarding your situation. You can stay at the fortress for as long as you wish. And, since you are my knight, you will also be considered as a part of the Xian's imperial forces in regard to pay and service."

"Thank you. Now, as a token of my gratitude, let me give you a massage. I hear that I have good hands," she said, pressing his shoulders.

"Mmm... Just my back, then," Blaze replied.

"Very well, please lie down over there," she said, pointing at the stone platform by the side of the washing area.

Without further ado, Blaze climbed over the four-foot-high platform and lay down on his stomach, with his head resting over his hands. The cold surface was a little uncomfortable, but Brija quickly solved that by pouring hot water over him.

As he was already too wet for oil, she lathered him up again, before beginning to massage his back. She began with his shoulders and neck, deftly using her fingers to knead out the kinks. The tension in Blaze's shoulders eased and he felt his body relax, despite the naked angel beside him.

Suddenly, a ringing began to sound from Blaze's space-ring. He considered ignoring it, but answered it, nonetheless.

"Greetings, Princess Fenghuang Shangdi. Will you receive a private call from Min Jie Er Lokra?" a pleasant voice asked him from the other end.

"Yes."

"Thank you. Feel free to speak without reservation. Your conversation is private and will not be heard by a third party," she said, before connecting to Jie Er's VP.

"Blaze Er," Jie Er's voice was soothing despite the steady buzz of the static in the connection.

"Hey, Mother," Blaze greeted.

"Are you with someone?"

"Whatcha' doing, brat?!" Rebecca's cheerful voice followed Jie Er's question, from the background.

"It's just Brija. Hey, Aunt Becky. Wassup?"

"Hello, Brija. Hope your stay at Mirian has been fruitful. Have the two of you left the fortress yet?" Jie Er asked.

"Greetings, Lady Jie Er and Min Rebecca. I am quite grateful to be here at Mirian."

"We are currently housed at the Duchess of Anyin's mansion," Blaze cut in. "It's pretty neat. I have it all to myself at the moment. Wish I could just spend the entire week here with Ely and Siof."

"I do not see why you cannot."

"Yeah, but I am convinced I will have as much fun at the ruins, if not more. Choices, choices..." Blaze let out a sigh as Brija hit a good spot on his back.

Jie Er and Rebecca laughed.

"Do you need anything from Varan?" Jie Er asked, after a moment.

Jie Er had been summoned to the capital of Xian, for reasons he was not privy to, and Rebecca and a small platoon, including her squad mates from the time she was still a lieutenant, were going to be her escort. She had decided to make a detour to see Blaze on her way to Meihuacheng.

"Not really..."

"I am bringing you some new clothes to wear in the Pixie lands. I hear it is quite warm over there, so you need proper attire. I have also packed a few sets of new underwear from Aunt Aggie. There is also a space ring full of snacks in case you do not like the food. It is too bad that proper meals do not last very long in space-rings. Oh, I also added some notebooks and quill pens. Anything else?"

"I will be visiting them for one month... I am also sure that all of those will be available over there," Blaze sighed, exasperatedly.

"If she could, she would have packed herself and your entire room," Rebecca snickered.

"Anyway, the reason I am calling is because I wish to bring a small gift for General Wu Mei. Do you have any ideas?" Jie Er asked, brushing aside Rebecca's comment.

"You don't have to do that. I already gave her one of my prototype MAMs. She quite liked it, if I may say so myself," Blaze said proudly.

"Be that as it may, I still have to give her something as your mother."

"Hmm. I do not know much about the General's tastes, but Xuan Er likes paintings, especially of the night sky with a prominent moon. Maybe you could find a good art piece for her," Blaze offered.

"That is not a bad idea. I shall look around on my way."

"Blaze Er, are you trying to beguile the General's daughter?" Rebecca asked, impishly.

"What? No!"

"Is she not pretty?"

"She is, but that's not the point. We are friends."

"Ah, she must have been able to ward off your advances, huh. I like her."

"Hands off, Becky. She is too young for you."

Rebecca laughed. "Do not worry, brat. Maybe if she were a few decades older or if I had not met Jie Er, I would be interested."

"Alright, bye," Blaze threatened, before the conversation could devolve any further.

Rebecca seemed convinced that he was a master playboy of some sort. If anything, he would argue that Rebecca was the real master. He was convinced that by now she was playing her entire company like a harp.

They spoke for a few more minutes before they ended the call.

"Why do you call Min Jie Er, 'Mother'?" Brija asked, after the call ended.

"What else would I call her?"

"I do not know. It seems very unlike you, to sound so... formal?"

"I guess I just got used to the word. Would it not be weird if I suddenly started calling you B-ivka or Bivka, though those would be cool nicknames? It's the same," he shrugged.

And so, Bivka quietly went back to massaging, slowly making her way down his back. She pressed her palms along his spine and travelled down and over the valley of his lower back, stopping at his tail bone.

"You have a pretty butt," she stated, making Blaze open his eyes and glance at her. He found her intently staring at his bottom.

"Sheesh. Instead of my hair and butt, can't you compliment my bulging biceps or my impeccably flat chest?" he commented, wryly.

Suddenly, Brija grabbed his butt cheeks in a not-so-innocent manner, making him jump in surprise.

"I-I am sorry," she said, though her hands showed no indication of moving. "I couldn't control myself."

"It is alright," Blaze said, tucking his head under his arms to hide his blushing cheeks. He had never experienced an angel explicitly lust over his body--at least, he had never noticed it since he was the one that was usually doing the lusting. It made him both aroused and embarrassed; embarrassed because his butt had always been unusually pert and bouncy for a man.

Taking his words as permission, Brija continued to grope his butt in the pretense of a massage. She massaged his legs, but her hands kept returning to his behind. Under her caress, Blaze's legs involuntarily spread apart, and her fingers began to reach places where they had no business being.

Blaze shifted uncomfortably as his aroused member felt squished over the stone surface.

Brija's fingers gently brushed against his balls.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"Not really," he whispered into his hands.

"Can you turn around?"

Sighing in relief, he turned around, but he quickly found himself being lifted off the stone platform.

I am finished! I can no longer call myself a prince! He bemoaned in his head, while Brija carried him princess-style towards the pool. She walked down the steps into the pool and gently set him down on the edge, the water gently lapping against his skin.

As Blaze wondered what she intended to do, she dove away from him, giving him an exquisite view of her streamlined form as she made her way to the opposite end. Blaze scooted closer to the edge and lowered his feet into the water as Brija turned around and made her way towards him. Pushing herself to her feet, she stood waist-deep in the pool and placed her hands over his knees, her breasts wobbling in a most alluring way as they rose out of the water.

Blaze let his eyes wander over her body, honed and toned by years of intense physical training. At seven feet tall, she towered over him when they stood side by side, but the water helped even their heights. Her skin glistened in the wetness of the pool while her arms squished her plentiful mounds, creating a deep valley.

Blaze was so distracted, ogling at this display, that he did not notice when her hands moved up his legs and took hold of his rock-hard member.

"Brija!" he gasped, placing a hand over her wrists and trying to stop her before she went any further. "I must tell you something."

"Can it not wait?"

"Doing that with me may have been inducing a Huldra-like effect on you," he spoke, hurriedly.

"What do you mean?" she asked, puzzled.

Blaze explained Astrid's conjectures regarding his condition.

"I cannot let you serve me as my knight because of a charm. If you are going to give me your fealty, then you must give it to me out of your own free will and because you truly deem me worthy."

Brija contemplated his words for a long moment, made all the more awkward by her grip on his rapidly softening erection, before speaking.

"I do not know how strong your charm is or if it is even real, but I am not that weak," she stressed all her conviction on that last word.

"You and Princess Ila are very different, but both of you share something in common," she continued, taking his hand in hers and placing it over her heart.

Blaze could feel her heart beating to a steady rhythm.

"You are gentle, kind-hearted, and care about the people around you," she said, looking straight into his eyes.

"Of this, I am absolutely sure. I have known you for eight years and accompanied you for almost five. I have watched you accomplish so many wonderful things, seen you treat the unfortunate with kindness and respect, experienced your intellect and insight, and glimpsed at your potential.

"These are the reasons why I wholeheartedly chose to serve you. Not for some fleeting pleasure, regardless of how much I desire it. At most, your charm may have let me make the decision a little quicker. So, please do not doubt my choice. If you do, then you are doubting my existence and my conviction."

Blaze was moved, while at the same time, he berated himself for doubting Brija. By thinking that his charm could rob her of her free will, he had denied her existence as a thinking being.

"I am sorry," he said.

Taking her head between his hands, he quickly leaned over to plant a kiss on her forehead.

However, Brija raised her head to take his lips, instead. The touch of her lush caramel-colored lips managed to completely dispel his inhibitions, at least for the moment, and his dick quickly snatched control of his emotions.

He moved both his hands to cup her breasts and gave them a squeeze, which earned him a soft moan from the white-haired angel. Encouraged, he continued playing with her full, well-developed breasts, while playing hide and seek with her tongue.

He let go of her tits and moved his hands to her back, hooking his legs behind her and pulling her into himself until their bodies melded together. The waves caused by their movements bobbed them against each other, sending shocks of pleasure through them both.

They were pressed in so close that Brija's breasts burst out to the sides. Blaze reveled in the closeness of their bodies, pouring as much of his feelings as he could into a ferocious kiss.

When they pulled apart, Brija was panting with more than just breathlessness, and when he looked up into her eyes, he could see the desire building in them. And before he could react, she pulled him back into her luscious lips with a smile that he couldn't quite place, but simply couldn't be arsed to wonder about.

Blaze was overwhelmed by the pleasure coursing through his body--the incessant pressure of Brija's voluminous melons, the oral assault on his tongue, and the grinding of her lower body against his rock-hard erection. This allied assault on his senses was too much to handle, and he feared that he might be pushed to capitulate too soon.

Yet, it was still not enough for his knight. Without breaking their kiss, she pushed him back out of the pool and straddled him. She took hold of his fiery red locks with one hand, and with the other, she guided his cock into her wetness.

Blaze wrapped his arms around her lithe back and drew her tight into his embrace, as he continued to push himself into her welcoming depths. He knew that he would definitely blow his load if he let Brija bounce up and down all over his cock, so he moved his hands to her curvaceous peach, holding her down while he began grinding his groin against her.

Brija let out a moan against his mouth as he continued to grind himself against her clit, stirring the insides of her pussy with his cock. She buckled against him, getting restless as her body sought release.

"For a knight, you are being quite brazen towards your prince," Blaze teased, when they broke their kiss.

"It is my duty when my lord is being irresolute," she said coyly, surprising him. He had never expected her to have such a wanton side. She was usually serious to a fault.

"However, it is your right to punish me for my audacity," she added as an afterthought.

"That's right. I must show ya who's da boss," he said, quickly turning from prince to gangsta'.

"Oh no!" Brija cried in pretense as Blaze changed his grip so that his hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her even tighter against him. This put him in a good position to start burying his length into her with short, intense strokes.

Meanwhile, Brija found his hungry mouth again, and launched another assault on his tongue, while her hands found the back of his neck.

Her pussy was an inferno of warmth and softness, and Blaze was struggling to maintain his rapid pace, given that he'd been on the verge of blowing a load from the moment she'd jumped him.

Have... to think... non-sexual... thoughts! Quick! Sandwiches! Chips! Apples! Mamgi!

His erection lurched at that last word because it reminded him of Brija's arousal, and how it tasted like mangoes.

Nooooo! Not Mangoes!

He quickly stopped moving and held himself stiff.

Feeling him stop, Brija broke their kiss with a dissatisfied sound and looked down at him questioningly.

"Are you tired already?" she asked.

"Hah! Ya think I'm gonna let ya go already?" he managed to reply, with as much bravado as he could muster.

He put his hands on her upturned ass and pulled upwards, watching as his length extracted itself from her love canal. The head of his cock pulled free with a quick pop, and he could see that his whole length was coated in her lubrication, which turned him on even further.

She looked down at him quizzically, but before she could say anything, Blaze pulled her lower body towards his face and flipped her around.

Brija let out a yelp as Blaze started devouring her mango-flavoured nether lips. Her scent and her taste were driving him crazy with need.

He licked and sucked at her pink slit, occasionally dipping his tongue into her hole, while his hands found the hard nubbin of her clit. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Brija to maintain coherent thoughts with his ministrations, and she was gasping and moaning, when she suddenly felt Blaze slide one of his fingers into her other hole.

Her back arched as an unexpected orgasm rippled through her body. Blaze felt and heard her orgasm when he slid his index finger in her backdoor.

Everyone falls for that little trick! Hehe!

He continued licking her pussy with the flat of his tongue, with strokes that covered her length as she continued to ride out her orgasm.

Once her spasms passed, he let up on the intensity of his attention to her vagina, while she lay down atop his body to catch her breath. He continued playing with her by inserting two of his fingers into her depth and slowly moving them in and out, while teasing her clitoris with his thumb. At first, Brija only let out small shudders, but once she'd recovered enough, she began moving her hips in sync with his fingers, trying to get his digits as deep inside her as she could.

This continued on for a few minutes, but soon, Brija decided that it was time to once more serve her lord. She attempted to slide off his body as she wrapped her hands around his erection, but Blaze was having none of it. He grabbed her butt and held her in place.

She bought her lips close to his length and started licking and kissing her way from the top, all the way to the bottom, before repeating her motions.

Blaze decided to copy her actions and began kissing her lower lips in sync with her kisses on his cock. That drove her crazy.

1...34567...17