Azra-El Series Arc 2 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to up the ante and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Blaze groaned as he felt the warm heat of her mouth enveloping his head, and nearly blew his load when she started flicking her tongue against the underside of his crown.

Not willing to be outdone, Blaze retorted by clamping down on her pussy with his mouth and shoving his tongue as deep inside her as he could.

Brija moaned around his cock as she felt his tongue delve deep within her and squirmed as a series of small orgasms rocked her body.

The pace of her sucking increased, and she slowly invited more and more of his velvety hardness inside her mouth.

Soon, she was bobbing up and down on more than half his length, while Blaze continued to feast on her mango-flavored nectar.

This went on for some time, before the stimulation became too overwhelming for Blaze. His body took over, and he started raising his hips, sliding his prick in and out of Brija's mouth. She stopped moving and held on to his hips as Blaze continued pistoning in and out of her mouth, before letting go with a grunt.

Brija felt his climax approach and clamped her lips down on his head as he started unloading inside her mouth. She gently caressed the underside of his sensitive tip with her tongue as she felt his dick spasming. Once he was done, she withdrew from his length with an audible pop and swallowed his load, before turning back to him and giving him a smirk.

"I thought the point of all this was to teach me a lesson," she said as she moved to sit beside him on the marble floor.

"Wait... give me a moment..." he panted back.

"At least there is one part of you that is rising up to the challenge," she replied.

"Whaaa-OOOH!" was the only thing Blaze could say before he felt her mouth enveloping his length again.

Blaze stared in amazement. His dick had not gone down even after that explosive orgasm.

Wow! I must really have been sex-starved to have stayed hard after that!

However, his dick was still too sensitive from the recent orgasm, so he pulled himself away from her and sat up.

"Look 'ere, lass! Ya made this problem an' now yer gonna solve it!" he said, leering at her while holding his erection in his hand.

"That looks like more of my lord's problem than my problem." she responded.

"Awh, ya done goofed up now, girlie! Dere ain't nobody awound who's got balls ta talk back to Don Blazione like dat! " he said in his best mobster impersonation.

Brija had moved onto her hands and knees during their brief conversation, and when she saw Blaze advancing, she turned her derriere towards him and gave it a little wiggle.

Blaze let his eyes roam over her body as he ogled at her long, strong, yet curvaceous back that led down to her perfectly rounded bubble butt, that he knew, from first-hand experience, was firm to the touch, yet soft when groped. Her current position also highlighted her puffed-up labia, which framed her nectar factory like a prized possession.

He was convinced that there was no way that his butt was prettier than hers.

"Give to me, my lord!" Brija cried feverishly.

So, he gave it to her.

He knelt behind her and bottomed out inside her pussy in one stroke. She was so wet from all the foreplay that Blaze slid in and out of her with no resistance.

Seeing how aroused she was, he wasted no time with niceties as he began fucking her hard and fast. He groped and mauled her ass as he watched it bounce off his thighs with every stroke. His balls hit her clitoris with each stroke, and that stimulation only added to the already-feverish excitement that was coursing through the Aranyan.

Blaze kept his pace up and could feel her vaginal walls spasming and squeezing his buried member.

He moved his hands away from her ass and up over and around her lower back, feeling her strong muscles rippling and moving under the force of their fucking. His hands soon found their intended target--targets.

He grabbed one tit in each hand and pulled her up towards him so that they were kneeling, with Brija's back pressed up against him.

He slowed down a little as he kissed and licked her nape, her shoulders, and her face. His hands continued to play with her tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Brija let out a satisfied moan when he took her lower lip between his and gave it a thorough examination with his tongue. He could feel that she was on the edge of an orgasm, so he let one hand wander down below, and began to massage her clit in little circles.

Sensing her orgasm approach, he sped up again, holding on to a soft, squishy breast with one hand and tweaking her clit with the other.

The result was instantaneous. Brija let out a long wail as her pussy spasmed and tried to squeeze the intruder within her. Her legs gave out from under her, and Blaze had to hold her tight against him as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Blaze continued fucking her pussy through her orgasm, slowing down when her walls were too constricted, but as soon as he felt her relax, he continued pounding into her.

His hands wrapped around her torso, holding her against him. When he peeked over her shoulder, he was blown away by the sight of her breasts moving and jiggling around to the rhythm of their fucking.

He was so hypnotized by this display that he lost track of time as he continued fucking her, alternating his pace, all so that he could watch the myriad undulations of her bosom.

However, he was soon reminded of their awkward position by the ache in his knees. The hard marble floor of the bath house was doing a number on him.

I am going to feel that when I'm old.

He stopped moving in and out of her and leaned forward a bit, so that their bodies rested against each other.

"My dear knight, do you know which stroke is my favorite?" Blaze asked her, making small, circular motions with his lower body.

He needed Brija to be completely unfocused for what he was about to do next.

"Huh?" she replied, oblivious to what he was talking about.

"The baaaaackstroke!" he yelled, tipping his body backwards and using his momentum to pull the angel along with him.

There was a loud splash as the two bodies went careening into the pool.

Since the water was only waist-deep at this end, Blaze had no problems with getting his head back up over the water. Or, so he thought.

When he emerged, he was staring right into the face of an angry, coughing, and sputtering ivka.

Oh, Hela!

"Er, you alright?" he asked, sheepishly.

"Blaze! You almost drowned me!" she yelled, when she managed to control her coughing.

"Oopsie?"

"It is not funny!"

"I am sorry. I did not think it would turn out that way," he quickly apologized. "But you did think it was funny on some level, right?"

Brija arched one perfectly manicured eyebrow in reply.

"So, this wasn't what you wanted all along?" he smirked.

She rolled her eyes as Blaze saw the ghost of a smile appear on her lips.

"Maybe if you gave me another chance, I could figure it out," he suggested, moving towards her.

Brija walked backwards, leading them to the shallowest part of the pool, where the water was only up to their thighs.

She turned around and put her hands on the edge of the pool, presenting Blaze with the most erotic view of her arched back and her voluminous ass, turning around to give him a seductive smile as she saw the enraptured look on his face.

His boner instantly popped back to life as he moved closer to the caramel-colored bounty before him.

Without wasting a single moment, he eased his dick into the welcoming folds of her very wet pussy.

Brija let out a sigh of contentment as Blaze started moving in and out of her, all over again.

He had been on the verge of an orgasm earlier, but his "antics" had given him a respite, and he continued fucking her at a pleasurable pace.

This time he restrained himself to methods that had stood the test of time and left his extremities intact, and he soon found Brija nearing her orgasm, foretold by her breathing and the rhythm with which she met his thrusts.

Without warning, he pushed his thumb into the entrance to her ass. This little intrusion pushed her over the edge, and she thrust backwards, completely impaling herself on his length as her body was overwhelmed by another orgasm.

Blaze let himself go deep inside her, joining the torrent of her orgasm as her inner muscles worked hard to squeeze out every drop of his essence from his balls.

Finally, spent and tired, he pulled them both down into the pool. He simply held Brija in his arms and caressed her soft, smooth skin, as she gathered her bearings, the two of them just floating in a post-orgasmic glow.

"That was not what I wanted," Brija protested after a while, in mock indignation.

"Hmm... I guess next time, you'll just have to describe what you want me to do. In great detail," he suggested, cheekily.

Letting out a little laugh, she lazily pushed away from him, somehow making her way to a shelf in the corner on wobbly legs, retrieving some bathing supplies.

"Could you please wash my back?" she said as she came back, handing him a bar of lavender-scented soap.

Without waiting for a reply, she turned around and sat down to let Blaze lather her back.

How do I end up doing all the work when I'm supposed to be the princess... er... prince!

oOo

Elyssa sat by the window of her Pegasi-carriage, her head resting on her arms over the windowsill, as she stared off into the bright sky that was peppered with white, puffy clouds. A warm, moist breeze blew from the Purple Sea, which sparkled under the afternoon sun. To their right were thick forests of musky Aranyan-pine and sweet-smelling belboa trees.

Siofra was curled up and dozing in the opposite seat. The pixie had been restless and excited the whole morning, but a filling lunch and the afternoon heat had put her to sleep. It was pleasant, lazy, and drowsy weather, and Elyssa felt quite sleepy herself; it was winter on Azra-El, but winters around the Purple Sea were usually quite pleasant.

"No, Ragna! You cannot touch me there!" the pixie muttered in her sleep, making Elyssa glance at her. The pixie had a silly expression on her face.

"B-but Blaze is a pixie, so that's alright," she mumbled, after a moment.

Elyssa had no idea what she was dreaming about, but the words made her smile.

The two angels were travelling to Anyin, and the fact that she was going to see Blaze for the first time in two whole years kept Elyssa awake, despite the weather.

Seven years ago, Elyssa's encounter with Baozhai Rong had left her incapacitated, and she had needed four whole months to recover. She had spent most of that time with Blaze--a month at D'Warka, a couple of weeks at Varan, and the rest of the time at Meihuacheng--going along with his machinations.

She'd had an inkling then that she would not be able to spend much quality time with him until they went back to Tir, and she had been right. Now, she couldn't wait for another couple of years to quickly pass, so that the trio of friends could once again be back together at Tir.

It wasn't that Blaze had not wanted to spend time with her, nor was it the other way around. The young angel had just constantly been on the move, either touring the HU in his role as a princess of Xian or working towards his latest goal. Jie Er, Rebecca, and some of his friends from Tir often accompanied him on his trips, but Anastasia Marigold had forbidden Elyssa from going away on longer trips without the protection of an escort. Moreover, Blaze had spent most of the previous two years at Vaikunheim, improving his berserking technique under the guidance of General Freja Nerthusdottir. So, Elyssa had not gotten many opportunities to spend time with Blaze.

She was broken out of her reverie as a member of her escort swept over to her side of their carriage. "Ms. Elyssa, the city of Anyin appears over the horizon."

Elyssa chucked a couch cushion at Siofra as the messenger pulled away.

"W-what?" Siofra muttered, groggily.

"We can see Anyin."

The pixie immediately sat up, and the two angels leaned out the window to peer at the largest port city of Xian.

Anyin was a charming city that was split into two distinct portions. The inner city was a walled area, with buildings and streets arranged in perfect right angles. All the buildings had curved roofs, upturned eaves, and sandy-colored tiles. The inner buildings had multiple layers of these curved roofs, with the central mansion sporting five layers. Crouching beastly figurines decorated almost all the roofs, with the central mansion having the grandest of the figures, one made from pure gold. The walls and the pillars of the verandahs were painted in burgundy.

Anyin also had plenty of vegetation, mainly belboa trees, a type of wide-canopied tree with fan-shaped leaves and sweet-smelling, yellow-colored flowers. The tree also had an atypically rock-hard trunk and a rough bark, both of which were quite useful in medicine and construction. Botanical gardens with pristine ponds and lakes featured stunning vistas all around the inner city.

The outer city was not as grand, but it was very lively, with the primary feature being the city's bustling markets and port.

"Will we get to stay in that mansion?" Siofra asked. "I always wondered what it would be like between those eaved roofs. Can we go in there and peek through those tiny little windows? Sounds like fun!"

Elyssa laughed. "We shall be camping at the ruins, but I do not see why you cannot ask Blaze to let you explore that mansion. After all, he is the pampered little Princess of Xian!"

"I still cannot quite get used to that fact. But then again, he always acted like a princess, did he not?"

"Maybe a little."

"A little?" Siofra raised her eyebrows. Blaze was her best friend too, but she did not have the same blind adoration for him that Elyssa seemed to possess.

Suddenly, a loud squawk took the attention of the two angels away from the city and their conversation.

"Sheefra, Eryssa," cried a chubby bird with sky-blue wings, as he swooped down from the clouds towards their carriage.

"Sky!" Siofra and Elyssa joyfully yelled and waved at him.

The bird swept past their carriage, touching their hands with the tips of his feathers, before circling back and landing on the roof of their carriage. Then, he peeked down the side of the roof, and muttered, "Caw caw," in greeting.

Soon, their entourage swept over the city and headed towards the Aranyan embassy at Anyin. When Elyssa and Siofra stepped out of their carriage, they were greeted by the Anyin Guard and Brija.

Sky hopped off the roof and sniffed the air, before scampering off somewhere.

"Lord Blaze apologizes for being unable to receive you. He is currently occupied by a prior engagement, and I have been tasked to bring you to him," Brija said, stepping up to the two of them and giving them a quick ama.

"Lord?" Elyssa raised a questioning brow. She had never heard Brija address Blaze in such a manner. In fact, Blaze had always insisted that Brija call him by his name.

"That is how I must address my Prince, and that is how he prefers it," Brija answered, matter-of-factly.

Elyssa was a little flustered. She would have considered it to be a joke, if she had not known that Brija did not usually joke around. So, she could only nod as Brija led them through the streets of Anyin.

Soon, they arrived at the town center. The guards who had been following them quickly spread about the square, trying to look inconspicuous. A bell rang in the distance as Brija led the two young angels over to the side pavements, where various stalls and vendors stood. The city folk bustling around the square also evacuated the main road and moved over to the sides.

"What is going on?" Siofra asked Brija.

"The Duchess' daughter is on her daily rounds," Brija answered.

"Okay, but why are we here?" the pixie asked.

"I am simply following Lord Blaze's instructions."

Elyssa and Siofra gave each other a knowing look--he is up to something. They glanced in the direction of the bell, and saw a red palanquin carried by four mer-angels approach them from the direction of the central mansion. Its gaudy, golden curtains were drawn open, revealing a pretty, black-haired ivka sitting on comfortable cushions. She had a smug and derisive look on her face as she peered down at the populace.

The city center fell silent, and the townsfolk bowed their heads in respect as the palanquin passed by. Elyssa was a little irked. Travelling by palanquins was an old Xianian and Aranyan tradition, but the way this ivka did it bothered her. If this was Aranya, Elyssa would have immediately stopped the procession and given the girl a piece of her mind. And, just as she had that thought, a young angel--in a pleated kilt and a white shirt--floundered into the palanquin's path.

Despite the black wig, Elyssa and Siofra immediately recognized the young angel. He was sporting an air-headed expression of a country bumpkin, seemingly astounded by all the city sights.

"Here we go," Elyssa muttered with a roll of her eyes, and Siofra let out a tiny giggle.

"You fool! Get out of the way," shouted one of the mers carrying the palanquin.

Blaze looked at the mer and the palanquin as if he had only just spotted them. He gave the vehicle a curious look, before understanding seemed to dawn on his stupid face.

"My bad, pruddy aunties," he spoke in a drawl that made him sound like the native folk of the nearby mountains. "I dint realize I was holin' up a poor flightless ivka. I will get out of the way. Sowwy," he said, hastily shuffling away to the side.

His voice was so loud that it was heard by pretty much everyone in the square.

"Bring that bumpkin here!" the young marquess ordered her guards.

A guard immediately swooped towards Blaze, grabbed his arm, and dragged him towards the palanquin.

Siofra recognized the guard as one of the imperial guards who had received them, however, when she looked at Elyssa for confirmation, she found her to be strangely entranced by the play. The ivka on the palanquin drew back her curtain and glared down at Blaze. "Did you just call me flightless? Do you know who I am?" she screeched.

"Er... dunno," he shrugged, carelessly. "I can tell that you're disabled, though? Why else would ya make these nice aunties carry ya around?"

"I am Marquess Guan Er, and my mother is the Duchess of Anyin," the ivka proclaimed haughtily.

"For offending my clan and I, you will kneel and beg for my forgiveness," she said, with a cruel twist of her nose and brow.

"Nuh-uh," Blaze shook his head. "My momma told me to never kneel before unworthy people."

"Oh? Perhaps you prefer being taken to the dungeons and getting lashed?"

"I don't want that either. By the way, what gives you the authority to punish me? You are just a bratty kid, and you want me to apologize for your own silly behavior? Pah!"

"You stupid mountain bumpkins do not understand how things work here, do you? As the marquess, I can do anything I want. Guards!" she shouted.

Her guards immediately surrounded Blaze and grabbed his arms.

Satisfied, the ivka ordered, "Take her into the dungeons and give her five lashes. That should set her straight."

"How can you do this?!" Blaze cried, struggling against the guards. "This is not right! I did not do anything wrong!"

"You belittled me and my clan."

"That was not my intention!"

"Not of my concern. Your words have annoyed me, so you shall be punished."

"But the way you speak and behave annoys me too, does that mean I can give you five lashes?"

1...45678...17