Azriel's First Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Azriel wraps up his first work day and has a shower.
2.4k words
4
3.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azriel poured himself a fifth cup of tea. He and Nihrae sat in the receipt office, waiting for their turn to input their receipts. All of the other delivery workers there were dry; unlike Nihrae and Azriel, they had either avoided the cloudburst or worn rain gear.

Azriel handed Nihrae an insulated paper cup of tea. Like him, Nihrae was soaked through with freezing rainwater. She was a renoige, tall and lean with short dark gray fur covering her body, catlike ears, a long tail, and gray waist-length hair on her head, pulled into a side ponytail that clung to her soaked button-up shirt. Her yellow-green eyes seemed to glow gently in the weak yellow lighting.

"Thanks," sighed Nihrae. "Sorry about this. How long till you have to meet the captain?"

"I'm just meeting up with her for breakfast tomorrow," said Azriel while Nihrae took a sip of her tea. "What time is it?"

Nihrae pulled a small watch out of her pocket, dumping a small quantity of water out of it before checking the face. "It's almost three. Lunch is over, but the galley is still open."

The line moved up, and Nihrae downed her tea in a single gulp.

"Are you going to the galley after this?" Asked Azriel.

"Nope, I'm going to the showers. This tea isn't warming me up fast enough," said Nihrae.

The line took another fifteen minutes, during which Nihrae and Azriel took turns grabbing cups of tea.

Nihrae decided to go to the showers two decks down, and Azriel followed. On the entire ship he only knew Arin, the captain, and didn't really know what else to do or where to go. The shower was also a very convenient destination: he'd stopped counting how many cups of tea he'd had after the eighth. Azriel did feel a little warmer, but he was starting to need to pee badly. He thought back to about an hour before, when he'd wet himself standing right next to Nihrae. Azriel had his large batlike wings wrapped around himself as he walked the hallway. It was warm enough that he didn't need to, but after about a week without masturbating he didn't trust himself not to randomly get hard.

"So, what do you think of our airship?" asked Nihrae. They were below deck, close to the showers.

Azriel cleared his throat stiffly. "Uh...Good tea. Nice house. Or um...nice long creepy hallway." He looked at the hall around him for emphasis. The hallway was clean, with dark linoleum, neutral colored walls, and green doors. They were quickly approaching a pair of doors labeled "showers," where they separated. Nihrae went into the women's showers while Azriel entered the men's.

The shower room was large and tiled, with a neutral blue patterned tile on the walls and ceiling and tiled stalls with double curtains, separating a small changing area from the shower bays. Azriel peeled off his shirt, lifting his wings to undo the back strap on his shirt. His tanned skin was pale and clammy, and he was relieved to find his penis small, still shrunken from the cold.

The water from the faucet was gloriously hot. Azriel's body couldn't seem to soak up the heat fast enough, and he decided to stand there for a while, letting it wash over his arms and legs. The hot water was rapidly bringing back the erection from before, gently stimulated by the shower. Having real privacy for the first time in a week, Azriel allowed himself to relax. His cock was becoming obnoxiously sensitive, and he couldn't help reaching down-

The door to the hallway opened, echoing in the showers, followed by a familiar voice: "Hey Azriel, do you have hot water in here?"

It was Nihrae. Azriel had grown up on a world where everything was co-ed, but hearing Nihrae's voice in the men's showers made his empty stomach squirm awkwardly.

"Uh...yeah, I've got hot water," said Azriel. Safe behind the tiled wall, he reached down. He was hard and sensitive, throbbing restlessly beneath his thick foreskin.

"Oh good," said Nihrae. "The water in the women's is off for maintenance." Azriel didn't hear her cross the room, but he heard the rings sliding on the metal pole in the stall next to him. Her clothes made a wet slap when she dropped them on the floor. She pulled back the curtain to the inner shower stall, and Azriel expected her to turn on the faucet. Instead, a fast trickle echoed in the stall.

"Is there something wrong with the showerhead in there?" asked Azriel. He used his wing to splash some water in the stall, to cover up the small grunts he couldn't hold back and began stroking himself at a slow, rhythmic pace.

`"Oh no, I'm just peeing first," said Nihrae. "Like you said, good tea. I just had about fifteen cups of it and it has to go somewhere." She gave a long, relieved sigh, and Azriel couldn't stop himself from blowing his load right then and there. He clamped his free hand over his mouth and unloaded several pumps of thick white fluid onto the wet tile floor. In the midst of it when he knew he wouldn't be able to stop his voice, there was a loud squeak from the next stall: Nihrae had turned on the faucet, covering the brief strangled moan that escaped Azriel.

`Azriel stood under the shower, panting quietly under the hot water. As he lazily splashed his emissions down the drain, he remembered how full his bladder was. Azriel backed up a little to let the water run over his wings, stood over the drain, and let go. He started with a quick drip from his foreskin, pulling it back as the stream quickened.

"Wow, you still have to pee after all that?"

Azriel jumped, his stream briefly shooting out harder. The wall between them was solid with no visible holes, and went about three-fourths of the way up to the ceiling. He could feel himself reddening self-consciously but didn't cover himself. "...How do you know I'm peeing?"

"I can smell it," said Nihrae. "It's more beer than tea, and you haven't eaten anything in a while."

Azriel looked down. His cock was hardening again, spraying the last of the urine at the shower wall. "You can tell all that?"

"I can tell more normally, but I haven't met a lot of anth," said Nihrae. "You're related to humans and smell a lot like them, but it isn't quite the same."

Azriel started to fondle himself again. He wasn't as desperate as he'd been before, so it was easier to quietly masturbate. He started slow, imagining Nihrae doing the same in the next stall.

"You really flooded that place's carpet," said Nihrae. "With any luck they'll say something and Arin won't ask us to go back. I hate delivering there."

"I wouldn't call it a flood," grunted Azriel. "And I feel bad for that Ethan kid, but the old man had it coming. I hope the next person that delivers anything to them whips out their dick and lets it all loose on that fancy carpet."

"Right," said Nihrae, sounding a little breathless.

Neither of them spoke for the next several minutes. Azriel didn't mind, because it gave him the chance to concentrate on pleasuring himself. He built up the sensation slowly, listening to Nihrae splashing around in the shower. Azriel couldn't help thinking about what she might look like naked and stroking himself a little faster.

Just as Azriel was about to climax, he heard a little gasp from the stall next to him. He didn't have time to think about it; he spattered the tile wall in a series of long bursts. The only noise he'd made was from his wing twitching and splashing water around a little. He stood, panting, under the hot shower. He felt an urge to pee and let go on the shower floor, surprised by how much came out. A quiet, mewling grunt echoed in the bathroom, and while Azriel's brain hoped it was Nihrae masturbating, he reasoned that it probably wasn't.

About a minute later, Nihrae's voice echoed in the stall: "You almost done, Az?"

"Yeah," replied Azriel. The water was beginning to run warm instead of hot, and he supposed it was the same in Nihrae's stall. It was just as well because he was getting hungry.

"Do you have any dry clothes on the ship?"

"No," Azriel sighed. "My things are getting shipped in tomorrow afternoon."

"You can borrow my clothes until yours are dry," said Nihrae. "It's my fault that we got drenched in the first place. I'm going to grab some clothes from my room, I'll just bring back an extra set while I'm at it."

"Are you sure?" asked Azriel.

"It's the least I can do after getting us both soaked through," Azriel heard Nihrae exit the stall, sliding the curtain on the metal rail. "Gimme your clothes, I'm going to drop them in the laundry chute on my way down."

Azriel strolled out of the shower portion of the stall and picked up his clothes. They were sopping wet and heavy with rainwater. He removed his waterlogged wallet and keys before sliding the curtain aside. Nihrae stood right outside his stall, holding a towel over her arm. The towel she had wrapped around herself was held up awkwardly in her armpit.

"Trade ya," said Nihrae. Azriel squeezed out his clothes before handing them to Nihrae. She fumbled the clothes for a moment before dropping her towel, and Azriel got a brief glimpse of Nihrae naked: she had small, neat breasts with perky nipples and a hairless patch on her belly. Underneath, her clitoris poked out from the fur around her groin. It was longer than Azriel's penis and slightly thinner, with a pronounced head. Only having seen diagrams of large renoige clitorises, it was difficult for Azriel to look away while Nihrae put her towel back on.

"This is really too kind of you, Nihrae," said Azriel nervously, trying to change the subject while Nihrae secured the towel around her chest. "Is there anything I can do to get you back for this?"

Nihrae shrugged. "Let's think about that later. I'll try to be as quick as I can getting back so we can get some food."

"Sounds good," said Azriel. As Nihrae padded out of the shower room, Azriel could feel himself getting hard again. He shuffled back into the shower and tugged restlessly at his cock, trying to come as quickly as he could. He didn't know how long it would take Nihrae to get back with the dry clothes.

Azriel came for the third time in the shower about thirty seconds later, rushing to turn on the water and rinse the milky white drips off the wall before Nihrae returned.

Nihrae waited for Azriel to get dressed before they left together for the galley - she'd picked a comfortable set of flannel pants, a band t-shirt for some obscure group called "Darmok and Jalad," and a knitted maroon sweater with the letter R emblazoned across the front. They were able to get into the dinner line before it got too long, and got their food in a timely manner. Azriel didn't want Nihrae to go when she finally walked him to his dorm room door and said goodbye for the evening; she had an early shift the next day and had to get up at two in the morning.

Thinking he was in for a long, lonely night, Azriel promptly collapsed onto the mattress of the standard-issue bed in his room and slept for the next fifteen hours, just in time to run out the door to meet Arin for breakfast.

Azriel met Arin in the galley, picking up a flask of coffee and bag of donuts for them to eat. They took her personal captain's elevator to her quarters, catching up on the way: they had attended university together, taken many of the same classes, and had even considered dating at one point, though it had never worked out.

"So, what do you think about the ship?" asked Arin.

"Whoever gets the tea in the receipt office has really good taste," said Azriel.

"How was your partner? I got a consumer complaint saying she soiled their carpet?"

"Nihrae did great," said Azriel. He explained the incident from the previous day in detail. "It was me one who um...lost it and pissed myself. I tried to ask where the bathroom was but they were arguing and I couldn't hold it."

Arin grinned. "Don't get all bashful about it. You must've needed it - I know you wouldn't just flood your pants out of spite." She shot him a brief. subtle wink over her coffee. "Be careful though." Her tawny brown feathered wings shuffled behind her briefly.

"Of...what?" Azriel eyed Arin suspiciously.

"Has Nihrae been nicer to you since the incident?"

Azriel fidgeted. "Well...it seems like she felt sorry for me but...yes-"

Arin giggled, and Azriel stared at her.

"I don't mean any offense," said Arin quickly. "Renoige have a keen sense of smell, and urine is a huge part of their culture."

"Are you going anywhere with this?" yawned Azriel. "This is the end of a smut piece and this breakfast isn't going to eat itself."

"One of the most erotic things you can do in Renoige culture is pee in front of someone you're interested in - or if they like you back, *on* them," said Arin. "They can tell just from the smell of your urine how hydrated you are, what you've been eating, how you've been feeling, they can even smell certain diseases that leave traces in the urine. They can even smell it when people need to pee."

It took Azriel a few seconds to realize the implications of what Arin had said. "Can they smell it when-..." he trailed off, blushing. He'd known Arin for a long time, but he didn't know if it was appropriate to talk about-

"Can they smell cum, you mean?" asked Arin, smirking. "Well yeah."

Azriel finished his breakfast quickly, thanked Arin, and got up to leave, shaking some crumbs off of Nihrae's borrowed sweater.

"Where are you off to?" asked Arin. "I was hoping you'd stay and watch some spaghetti westerns with me like we used to. I found a copy of 'A Fistful of Garlic Bread' last month and I've been saving it to watch with you."

"That sounds great, but can we watch it over lunch?" tittered Azriel. There was a slow but intense throbbing just beneath the waistband of the drawstring flannel pants he wore, and soon he wouldn't be able to hide it. "I need a long, hot shower."