B-52 Bomber Blowjob

Story Info
A U.S. Air Force Gay Sex Story Set in the Late 1970s.
8.9k words
4.35
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Storyline: A Mostly Fictional U.S. Air Force Gay Sex Story Set in the Late 1970s

Prologue: This narrative-style story describes a somewhat fictional, male-on-male, gay sex encounter between two best friends in their early 20s who were both low-ranking, enlisted members of the U.S. Air Force at that time. The encounter is depicted as happening inside a large U.S. Air Force bomber aircraft at the height of the Cold War long before there was any acceptance or even tolerance of homosexuality by the U.S. military. Getting caught was career ending!

You may want to take the time to read the character development and background knowledge in the first part of the story, as it will help your understanding of the characters' interactions with each other later during the actual sex. Also, if you've grown weary of erotic stories where every guy is swinging a 10-inch cock between his legs, then you'll appreciate a story that artfully elevates the smaller penis to rockstar status when it's used by the right man for both the romantic pleasure of a beautiful woman and the carnal enjoyment of another man. It's also worth mentioning that this story appeals to some women. It was not written to be "porn for women" but has that distinct flavor because of the role of young Ava in a polyandrous, three-way relationship with her husband and her talented young lover.

Though the story itself is somewhat fictionalized, it may help you rally round the characters' real personas, to know that the loving, polyandrous relationship that developed between the three main characters Mike, Ava, and Eric actually happened. As did the appalling cheating escapades of Eric's brand-new bride Ruby whose first act of infidelity occurred at her own wedding reception before the ink was even dry on her marriage certificate. The names of the characters have all been changed and the story locations are intentionally vague as the true locations would add nothing.

Finally, if reading about gay sex acts between consenting adult males, troubles you in any way, then don't read the story.

---------------------------------------------------

By July of this year, Ava had been intimate with her husband's best friend, Eric, about six or seven times since February. They simply couldn't get enough of each other whenever Eric's new bride, Ruby, would run off to the nearest big city to scratch her itch for cocks larger than what her husband brought to their marriage bed. Ruby had actually told Ava about her love of big dicks, but Ava didn't care because Ruby leaving for weeks a time always meant Ava was going to be warming Eric's bed at least a few times until Ruby returned. Ava had no problem with Eric's penis size. In fact, she thought Eric's cock was perfect for her in every way, especially since it came attached to Eric who Ava believed was the ultimate Cutie Pie.

Even though Ava and Eric had been getting together for around six months now, Ava had yet to become comfortable about what she and Eric might be doing to her husband Mike. Don't misunderstand, Ava absolutely loved the passion she and Eric shared and didn't want it to ever end. But Ava constantly worried that she might be hurting Mike, especially if he ever found out just how good Eric was in the sack. And once she found out what an absolute, fucking, rock star Eric was between the sheets, Ava never understood how Ruby could regularly walk away from a man that talented in the art of pleasuring a woman.

After the first few times Ava was with Eric sexually, she would get warm, wet, and tingly down south the moment she heard Eric's voice as he entered her home. It didn't matter what Ava was doing elsewhere in her home, her pussy would let her know that Eric was nearby, and that her pussy was involuntarily readying itself to enjoy Eric's unique style of lovemaking!

So, she refrained from initiating any conversations with Mike about what went on during her trysts with Eric, out of respect for Mike, who she did not want to hurt under any circumstances. After all, it was Mike who had given Ava and Eric this unrestricted hall-pass back in late February. Mike called it, his Gift to Ava, and it really was. All he had ever asked of Ava was for her to always come back to him and she always did and promised she always would. She wasn't going to do anything that might jeopardize her time with Eric.

However, below Mike's radar, this strong attraction between Eric and Ava had been stealthily transforming itself, over the last six months, into what any thinking person would consider to be true love. Without either person seeking it out, Ava had found herself completely in love with two men at the same time and Eric was head over heels in love with a married woman he couldn't have permanently. It was a dilemma that Eric and Ava subconsciously chose to ignore, simply hoping their rapturous bliss would never end. All they wanted was to enjoy each other as much as they could, while they could, for as long as they could.

When Mike asks her questions about her lengthy nights with Eric, and he always does, Ava tries to answer him honestly, but revealing only the vaguest and most nebulous of details about how her and Eric pleasure each other during their six, eight, and sometimes even ten hours of passionate, uninterrupted, fairytale sex in Eric's home. Ava couldn't believe her good fortune when Eric unexpectedly dropped into her life six months ago and the secret she kept from Mike for over four decades, was that Eric was an absolute fucking rock star in the bedroom. She did this because she was adamant about not wanting to hurt Mike, her husband, her hero, and her first true love! To her, Mike always was and always would be #1.

But, when push came to shove, Ava reluctantly admits, albeit only to herself, that even though Mike is a considerate, generous lover and is even slightly larger in the cock department than Eric, Mike was just not in the same league as Eric was in the bedroom. To use a sports metaphor, 23-year-old Mike had successfully made it to the Bedroom Minor League years ago where he consistently plays a solid, reliable game and will forever remain in good standing in Ava's heart, mind, and bed. She loves him to the moon and back and rates sex with Mike as being fantastic with no complaints!

On the other hand, by age 20, Eric was already starring in the Bedroom Major League where he's guaranteed to knock it out of the park twice every game, gives Ava 8 to 12 RBIs (orgasms) every game, and sometimes even gives Ava an incredible 4 or 5 RBIs in just one inning alone. With his extra-hard bat always ready, Eric has never failed to play as many innings of overtime as Ava wants to play. And Ava voted Eric the Bedroom League's MVP for three years running! Mike was her hero, but Eric was her rock star! Ava had it bad for Eric and she never wanted it to end.

The now 21-year-old Eric was always full of steamy questions about Ava whenever he was alone with Mike in a vehicle or at work or eating lunch in the chow hall, or anytime the two best friends found themselves alone together. They both seemed to enjoy their secretive, titillating exchanges of hot sexual tidbits about making love with Mike's fiery, little, 20-year-old wife Ava.

One of those times was in the late 1970s on a Saturday in the month of July, when Eric and Mike pulled weekend standby duty together at the Avionic Systems Shop (ASS) at the northern tier U.S. Air Force base where they were both stationed. Every weekend a different pair of ASS technicians would have weekend standby. The late 1970s was at the height of the Cold War and their base was no stranger to the international tensions of the time.

Every few months, the weekend standby duty roster would rotate through all the other techs in the ASS eventually making it back around to Mike and Eric. They always pulled it together because they lived near each other off base and as a result carpooled together to work on the Air Force base. Plus, being best friends, they did almost everything else together.

It was always Mike who Eric called whenever he came home from work and found that Ruby had left him yet again. It was always Mike and Ava who helped Eric through the pain and anguish in the immediate aftermath each time Ruby left him. And it was Ava who comforted Eric in ways that only a woman can comfort a man. However, when Ruby returned after being gone for weeks to months doing her inexcusable, cheating thing, Ava then kept her hands off Eric, if not her mind, until the next time Ruby left, which she always did.

This Saturday morning, Mike and Eric rode together, from the little town they lived in a few miles north of the base, arriving at the ASS shop on base at 0800 hrs. There were a couple of B-52 maintenance jobs leftover from Friday that still needed to be completed. Thankfully, neither bomber was on the alert pad which would've generated an extremely high-priority, maintenance work order called a "Red Ball". During the tensions of the Cold War, Red Balls required that the warbird be returned to mission capable status within a very short time.

So, it looked like they would have an easy Saturday with just two small jobs on the flightline to break up the day's monotony until 1600 hrs when they could finally go home where they would both have to remain on telephone standby until 0700 hrs Monday morning. Telephone standby meant that you had to be at your home to answer your telephone, which were all landline phones back in the late 1970s.

Basically, you were stuck in your home or dorm for the balance of the weekend and always had to have a vehicle ready to go. If your family only had one vehicle, then your wife didn't get to leave with the car either. But that restrictive duty was rewarded by you being allowed to choose two days off during the upcoming week. Most airmen chose to take the next Thursday and Friday off thereby giving them a four-day weekend as compensation for their recent standby weekend.

Being the ranking member of the two, it was Mike's job to figure out what their workday was going to look like. Once that was done, he walked down the hallway in the Bomb Wing to the Forward Supply Point where he requisitioned the two pieces of equipment needed for the two flightline jobs. While Mike was occupied with Supply, Eric went outside to inspect and make-ready the shop's flightline truck. By 0900 hrs, they had everything they needed in the truck and were driving on the flightline heading out to the first aircraft on their list.

That first job was to replace a blade antenna mounted on the underbelly of the aft section of the aircraft, which only took them about 30 minutes. Interestingly, there were already about a dozen technicians from various shops working all over this bomber on what should normally have been a quiet Saturday morning on the flightline.

Eric did most of the work on this job because he was easily a half-foot shorter than Mike, making it considerably less difficult for him to do the overhead work when you had to twist your torso and tilt your head sideways from a crouched position underneath the bomber's belly.

To make matters worse, this bomber had a full load of jet fuel causing its fuselage to sit quite a bit lower than it normally would if it's wing tanks were empty.

"Full tanks, special antenna, aircraft receiving lots of maintenance on a Saturday morning, this bird must be flying somewhere important tonight or tomorrow," Mike thought to himself.

Standing upright while watching Eric work under the bomber, Mike was very happy he wasn't the one contorting himself like Houdini, to swap out that antenna.

The next job was to replace a small panel in the rear facing Avionic Officer's (AO) station on a different bomber. Things were quiet on the second bomber which they found all by itself, way up at the north end of the maintenance flightline.

They signed in with the aircraft's crew chief at his little trailer near the vehicle driving lane in front of the aircraft. A look at the crew chief's form 781's revealed that the ASS shop had the only job scheduled on this bird today. Mike and Eric knew that the crew chief was probably going to take a long nap later.

By 0945 hrs on this mid-July morning, it was warm, but not yet hot on the concrete tarmac at this northern tier Air Force base. Mike and Eric told the crew chief they appreciated that he had already opened up the aircraft hatches to allow the cooler morning air to flow through the bomber's crew compartments. Even up here in the far north, BUFFs, as the bombers are known, can be pretty hot to work in under the midday, summer sun. A/C carts are available if it gets too hot but are a bitch to get. Most avionics technicians try to do their work early in the morning if possible or just quickly sweat it out in the afternoon rather than put the crew chief through all the hassle of getting an A/C cart.

Carrying their toolbox and equipment, Mike and Eric stepped up onto the crew hatch for the lower deck that housed the Bomb Navigator's station and the Bombardier's station. Then Eric made his way up the ladder to the upper flight deck where he turned around to reach down and grab the toolbox and equipment Mike passed up to him. When technician heights are mismatched, as theirs were, the taller guy always does the handing of equipment up to the upper flight deck. Then Mike also climbed the ladder to the upper deck where he turned around and promptly pulled the heavy, metal floor grate back over the deck hatch opening just behind the AO and Tail Gunner's ejection seats. You are required to put that grate back in position once you are on the upper deck, so no one accidentally falls through the open deck hatch down to the lower deck.

Mike took a moment to make sure all the safety pins were in place before he sat down on the AO's ejection seat while Eric positioned the toolbox between the two ejection seats and opened it for Mike. The panel that Mike had to replace would only take a few minutes to remove and replace and Eric said to Mike, "While you do that, I'm going to stretch out on the bunk for a while. I think changing that antenna fucked my back up." Mike replied, "That's fine, I'll be done here in a few minutes myself." This was a one-man job and only needed a flashlight. It didn't even require power on the aircraft, which the crew chief probably also appreciated. "Yep, naptime for the crew chief as soon as we leave," Mike thought.

Since they were alone in the aircraft and no more than six feet apart, Eric began talking to Mike about Ava and asking him very intimate questions about her, which Mike always enjoyed and did his best to answer. Mike always felt proud that Ava was his girl, and he received an unusual satisfaction seeing other guys salivating over his beautiful wife knowing they could not have her...well...no one could except for Eric, who Ava was allowed to invite into her bed anytime she wanted.

Mike occasionally took heat for being married to such a beautiful woman. For example, at the shop's Christmas party last December where Ava finally got to meet everyone Mike worked with, an inebriated SSgt staggered up to Mike, put his hand on Mike's shoulder, and teased him asking, "How the hell did an ugly motherfucker like you ever get a hot babe like that?" Mike took it in stride whispering his reply, "She loves my big dick! She just can't get enough of it! By the way, I'd like to meet your wife. Could you introduce us?" The drunk SSgt pushed Mike backwards sneering, "Fuck you," as he teetered away. Ava seen the push, walked over to Mike, and asked, "What's that all about?" Mike said, "Nothing. He's just a drunk asshole."

Of course, Eric's questions usually triggered follow-up questions and answers causing more information to pour forth from Mike and that's how their hot, juicy conversations about Ava usually got started. Ava frequently teased Mike and Eric accusing them of talking too much about her. She laughs and says, "You're like two horny 16-year-old boys exchanging nasty notes about a girl you both like!" They readily admitted it, but Ava would never have asked them to stop because she knew she was the girl benefiting from their steamy conversations!

Once he finished the panel job, Mike buttoned up the toolbox, and sat it on top of the deck hatch grate. Then he sat down on the bunk next to Eric's legs, patted his right palm on Eric's thigh, and asked, "How's your back doing?" After Eric assured Mike, that his back was okay, they got back to their previous conversation exploring all aspects of having hot sex with their beautiful Ava.

Many times, over the last six months, Mike and Eric had high-fived each other and swore that they were the luckiest motherfuckers on Earth! Ever since their first date in the fall of 1973, Ava always made Mike feel like he was the most important man in the world to her. Eric had once told Ava that she always made him feel 10 feet tall even when she wasn't around! And Ava felt like a queen whenever she was with her "Boys", as she called the two young studs who adored her. Ava truly loved giving her heart and body to her Boys and in return her Boys delighted in sharing the hot, little, 105-pound vixen with each other.

Respect was abundant between the three of them and there was never any jealousy. It truly was polyamory at its best. Unfortunately, their polyandrous love triangle ended 2-1/2 years after it began when Mike received orders reassigning them to another Air Force base 900 miles away. It was a very sad day for all three when Mike and Ava left Eric behind. They spoke on the phone many times over the years, but never saw each other again before Eric died nearly 30 years later.

The crew rest bunk was located several feet behind the cockpit in a somewhat dark area of the upper flight deck of a B-52 bomber. There was a heavy, light-blocking curtain that could be pulled across the cockpit behind the pilot and copilot seats to block most of the light streaming in the cockpit windows from reaching the bunk and the rear-facing AO and Gunner's stations. Darkness was required for everyone but the Pilot and Co-pilot to do their work.

The bunk area of an unoccupied B-52 bomber was the perfect place for Mike and Eric to have their saucy conversations about Ava. If they kept their voices down, no one could overhear them and if someone stepped up from the tarmac onto the first step of the crew hatch, they would immediately hear it. Plus, no one would be able to easily climb up and onto the upper deck with the deck hatch grate in place and a toolbox sitting on top of it.

Eric took advantage of this fortunate seclusion and began a particularly hot conversation with Mike asking him the most intimate and erotic questions about sex with Mike's wife Ava. Being a quiet Saturday on the flightline, they both knew they had all day and there was no reason to rush their conversation. Consequently, the conversation about Ava had become very arousing for the both of them by the time Mike happened to glance down and saw the tent standing proudly in the crotch of Eric's green uniform pants. Mike was sitting and so he was able to adequately hide his slightly larger erection. But with Eric lying on his back, the tent created by his erection was in full view and Eric didn't seem to care that Mike could see his state of arousal.

When Mike saw that Eric was tenting, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease his best friend just a little. So, in the semi-darkness he reached over and began groping Eric's package with his right-hand giving Eric's hard cock several firm squeezes, saying, "God damn Eric, your cock's hard as a railroad spike!" After Mike made the statement, he didn't pull his hand away, instead continuing to gently massage Eric's cock through his uniform pants.

In the semi-darkness, Eric grinned his toothy smile at Mike as he replied, "Can you really blame me after the way we've been talking about Ava this morning?" Yet, Eric made no move to pull away or stop Mike from fondling his hard package. A few more quiet and erotic moments passed, with Mike still rubbing and massaging Eric's nice bulge. Finally, Mike said to his close friend, "Ava has told me how good looking and perfectly proportioned your cock is and was even gleeful about how hard it gets. She's also told me she loves yours as much as mine. So, I'd kind of like to see my competition?", as Mike took the initiative and began pulling down the zipper of Eric's fly ever so slowly.