B-52 Bomber Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want my buddy sitting up like I was when he blew me, so I had him lay down on the front seat and I knelt on the passenger floorboard. Together, we pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. When I started sucking his cock, I immediately realized he was laying in the wrong direction."

"My friend had a decent-size, banana cock that curved to his left. Because he was the passenger in my car, when he laid down on the full front seat, his cock was curving away from me toward the backseat. This had happened a time or two before when we had camped out in my mom's old Chevy in the backyard.

I didn't want to mention his curved dick and embarrass him, nor did I want to give him a less than great blowjob, so I just nonchalantly said something while motioning for him to flip around on the front seat. I guess he knew what I wanted because he said, "Sorry", then flipped himself around putting his head over by the driver's door. Now, his curved cock was pointing in my direction making it infinitely easier to suck especially since he had a pretty good-sized dick."

"As I was blowing him, I was ever mindful that he was the heaviest cum shooter I had ever been with. His good-sized dick would fill my mouth up pretty good and sometimes when he started blowing his load, there wasn't much room for it. If I couldn't swallow his cum fast enough, it would shoot out the corners of my mouth. No problem if you were in the woods or a cornfield or even in a tent, but this time I was worried I would get his cum all over my mom's Buick that had just been cleaned up for my older sister's college graduation the next day."

"Anyway, I sucked him really good and about 10 minutes later, he started to cum without any warning. I just reacted instinctively and forced my mouth down on his cock as far as I could go allowing him to blow his entire load straight down my throat. Yea, problem solved with a clean blowjob. I was proud that I hadn't gagged, but then I didn't get to taste his cum either. I guess you can't have everything. He loved it though and said as much."

"So that night ended up being the last time he and I exchanged blowjobs. Unfortunately, the one he gave me wasn't rock star quality, except for the swallowing. It was very short, but I did get off, so I guess that's the point. The shortness was my fault, not his. I was pretty horny for him, and I had been planning this suck fest since the day I got my driver's license the previous week. Oh, and he sucked me good, really good for the few minutes it took for me to blow my load. Of course, at the time we didn't know this was going to be the last time we would ever do anything with each other. We still hung out together but were never sexual with each other again. Well, he did grab my package and offered me a blowjob one time, but I declined because I thought we might get caught, and he never asked again."

"And that was the last time I sucked a cock, until just now. So, I went from sucking cock in a '64 Buick down by the Mississippi River to sucking cock in a Boeing B-52 Bomber that could nuke any city right off the map! I think I'm moving up in the world!"

They both laughed at that, and then Mike added in, "I'm sure you and I will remember this Bomber Blowjob for the rest of our lives!" Eric then chimed in saying, "Yea, I can see it now, Ava and I will stop by the old folk's home to visit you and I'll lean down and whisper in your ear, "Remember the Bomber Blowjob?" and then we'll both laugh and get hardons!"

Mike finished, saying, "Speaking of Ava. Before we go, I want to tell you that I can now see why Ava likes sucking your cock so much. She's told me several times that you have the most suckable cock she's ever had in her mouth, and I have to say I completely agree with her. By the way, you should let her suck you off all the way sometime. I know she wants to, and she so enjoys doing it, but she says you won't let her. I don't think I've ever told you this before, but Ava really gets off on jerking a cock and watching it shoot ropes of cum everywhere. Sometimes, while I'm enjoying the happy ending of one of her exquisite blowjobs, I'll hear her begin whimpering, and she seems to be experiencing her own mild orgasm while she's jerking my cock and watching my cum fly! She says she's not even touching herself. Is that fucking hot or what?"

Eric replied, "I'll keep that in mind, and I'll think about it. I really will. But my concern now is I hope she's not offended by my little hangup. I'll explain it to her next time we're together because it's simply my religious upbringing. I'm not that religious anymore but I was raised believing that a man's seed should not be spilled outside a woman's vagina. You know, sex is for procreation only and all that. A strict religious upbringing is a little hard to shake sometimes. So, if I'm with a woman, I never use a condom and I always ejaculate inside her vagina. I know Ava knows about that little restriction of mine and has always respected it, but I guess she doesn't know why. I will tell her the next time we make love. There will be a next time, right?"

Mike laughed a little and replied, "Of course, there will always be a next time. It's actually up to Ava now and I don't think she ever wants it to end. I guess I'm just the babysitter now so that you two can have time together."

Then Eric laughingly replied, "Thanks. I appreciate it and I always will. But back to what I was saying. If I'm with a guy, like you today, I guess I'm free to shoot it anywhere I want. By the way, don't forget, I owe you a blowjob which you can collect anytime. Just say the word and I'm on my knees for you."

Mike exclaimed, "Wow! That's one helluva marker to have on a friend. Are we talking shop party at somebody's house where you blow me in the pantry, kind of thing?"

Eric grinned at Mike and said, "Well, maybe not that risky, but I'm good for it. I always pay my debts. Just keep me in mind and ask for it whenever you're ready."

Mike replied, "Don't worry about that. It will always be on my mind and I'm definitely looking forward to collecting it."

Eric finally added, "Oh, by the way, I've heard Ava whimper like that before when we're alone together. Quite a few times actually and not always in bed. Sometimes we're completely dressed like in my truck. I'll have to ask her about it next time it happens."

Finally, Mike said, "Well, if she ever tells you anything, please let me know. Because I've asked her about them before, and I can't pull any answers out of her. She clams up and says things like, 'A girl is entitled to her secrets', and shit like that as she grins and walks away wiggling her cute, little, bubble butt for me. After that, I forget what I wanted and then we go fuck our brains out! She has me trained you know. I'll admit it."

Eric really laughed and then said, "Don't tell me shit like that. You know I get jealous easy. Even of you!"

Before Mike started sliding the deck hatch grate away from the deck hatch opening, he quietly whispered into Eric's ear, "We better talk about something else now."

Eric said, "Okay," as he pulled his wristwatch out of his pocket and remarked, "Hell, it's lunchtime already. I'm hungry. I must've worked up quite an appetite changing that antenna or blowing my load down your throat. Let's stop at the chow hall before going back to the shop and I'll buy you lunch. For once, we don't have any equipment in the back of the shop truck, so we could do that."

Then Eric leaned so close to the side of Mike's face that his warm breath was tickling Mike's ear as he whispered, "Dude, you've got cum breath. I can smell my jizz on your breath two feet away. When we leave the flightline, drive straight to the Shoppette and I'll run in and buy you a pack of gum before you talk to anyone else. It's the least I can do since it's my cum on your breath! Oh, and I wouldn't cough or burp in the chow line either...you might get one of the lunch ladies pregnant!"

With that hilarious remark, Eric thought himself to be mighty damned funny and laughed all the way down the ladder to the lower deck. Mike then handed the toolbox down to Eric.

Back up on the upper flight deck, Mike was concerned about what Eric had just told him, so he cupped a hand in front of his mouth and nose, and then exhaled into his hand. He grimaced, then he hollered down to Eric, "Shit! You're right!"