All Comments on 'B-ball Night'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
mikrosmikrosalmost 11 years ago

She sounded more like a lap dancer then a submisive hot wife.It kind of reminded me coolomons stories for a moment, but just for a moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic

Never met a pussy like this guy. Not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enjoyed the story

But the first guy that followed her into the kitchen was not a trusted friend. After he saw you looking at them, he should have stopped and apologized instead of assuming you were not going to kill him. Your wife is friends with the other wives. She has no guilt? Instead of worrying about others finding out, shouldn't you worry about your friends thinking they can have her or hit on her behind your back. Your friend did it while you were in the bathroom. Its exciting to the husband because he is there and feels like he is in control. Will he feel that way if they do it without him, behind his back. I hope not. I don't understand when guys think its hot that she is cheating/lying to him and his friends think less of him. Can be a dangerous game. glad the author said there were no problems after the event. He needs to let his friends know B-ball night will be watching the game, not playing with his wife unless he and his wife decide differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
glad you have no

fetishes, i believe i read a few in the few lines i read besides wife sharing there is the desire to be with other men but who is counting your just another sick fuck.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Hubby too directive

Hubby started off right. When Sweetie wondered why Hubby didn't stop John nuzzling her in the kitchen, Hubby told her she was a big girl who could stop anything she didn't want OR allow anything she DID want!

Later, as she kept checking with Hubby, he started telling her what he wanted to see her doing. I'm sure a lot of voyeur hubbies would do the same, but that puts the ultimate guilt back on HIM! He SHOULD have told her he would intercede in anything he felt was wrong, such as a guy forcing her into something to which she was objecting. Otherwise, if she liked it or didn't mind it or was curious about where it might go, Hubby would be unlikely to interfere!

He could be tolerant, but it was unwise to be advocating something Mommy probably warned her about!

4*

BTW - nobody took off her bra? Or did I just miss that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing erotic about this

Stories about pathetic husbands who enjoy watching their wife with other men are always boring. Please give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The husband acted like a creepy old pervert! If this was supposed to be you author then you might want to consider a therapist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey! Dummies

the stories lose their interest when they deal with unrealities (no STDs)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wife abuse

he started off by telling her she would have control, but then asserts his authority as her husband and takes control away. he pushes her further and further into depravity. she needs to divorce his stupid ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Making a wife seductive

The husband makes his wife much more seductive by seducing her into sex with other men. She becomes much more of a woman & her husband's sex goddess. She realizes her sexual power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Just another wimp cuckold tale. Sick and tired of them.

DMercatorDMercatorover 10 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

It's one thing to provide constructive feedback regarding the writing or the story like but much of the negative comments are nothing more than people who knew what the story was about, read it, and then complained because the there was exactly as described. Personally I love the theme of your stories. You do great hot wife. I've got no problems closing my eyes and wanting her and that's good writing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexxxy

Great story! My husband and I both enjoyed it!!! Got us so horny that we both came during and again after reading it. I am planning to set a similar scene as a surprise for my hubby and his friends this this Sunday for the Super Bowl after seeing how much this turned him on!!! I'll be the "main course"!!! I can't wait to see their faces as I play hostess one of his football jerseys!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love when my wife plays hostess.

After we remodeled our house, we put in a huge game room and several large TV's and bar. Best investment I ever made. My wife has always loved to flirt and has always loved to play hostess. She started by teasing and wearing revealing clothes. It has progressed over time to her removing clothes as the every time someone scores in. The games. By the end of the game she is usually naked and giving blowjobs. Most of my friends have fucked her several times each. What's great is that some of her friends have begun to show up and join in. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trollism

It's amazing how some people have so pathetic a life that they have to troll sex stories. Betcha ur so damned ugly no woman will have you, and probably have a 1" penis that the most desperate queen would laugh at.

Those of you who appreciate this theme make the comments worth reading though.

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

Baseball has innings not halves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are a tool Gmann

He said it was basketball. Besides, it could be curling....no one cares. It was a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotic

VERY HOT! LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is there a doctor in the house

Is there a doctor with the cure for all these sick stories of offering up a wife to others? Like a left handed compliment, just another way to make the husband into a foolish, weak, idiot. It's a veritable plague.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
One Hot Twat!

Talk about opening up Pandora's,ah Jan's, box!

A couple of observations :

Her cuck of a husband has opened it up for her to suck and fuck outside the marriage. What's the expression?,"Once a cheater,always a cheater!"

Sooner or later one of the guys is going to have his guilt about cheating make him crack,or at least have his wife notice it. When one marriage falls,won't the rest follow? (Or maybe the sequel can involve 4 couples getting into the "swinging" lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Makes me laugh.

That all the cuck haters are reading these stories, if it offends you so much, WHY READ IT you dickheads......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shes so wet

wish I was his wife mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Makes me laugh that idiots comment!

Cucks are persons who are mental ill! They need psychological therapy and not idiotic comments by mental ill (cucks) people!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply awesome

A very good story, I love s***** wives. I have always encouraged my wife to be a s*** she does a great job at it as well. She has taken on four of my friends at the same time gone out by herself fact strangers all day long then came home. She dresses the part and she's very good at it I love her dearly. We have a great sex life but we like to spice it up. Yours may be fictional but it was good keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wife how about watching your mom and aunt get gangbanged and at sametime get pregnant I was first guy that got them both pregnant then told guys their all yours

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I did not realize just how long you've been writing this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
crap story

he is in real life totally garbage and story also same like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A tour de force! Very imaginatively conceived, and masterfully crafted. Irresistibly erotic. Yes, kinky too.

I gave you a 5+ (5.25 = 105%, ★★★★★+,

'exceeds reasonable expectations'!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of the story follows.

Quote:

She whispers to me as I'm feeling her leg, "Our friends are getting too friendly. They're going to want more of me. In a few more minutes, they're going to be touching me everywhere. You understand . . . everywhere?"

"Yes, everywhere. I want to see that. I want them to feel you as I do. Let them feel you."

End quote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★- [5- (4.6 = 92%)]

zzwandazzwandaover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've read!!!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

And the verdict is "full Wood!" so 100 stars for writer. How many of us have actually done something like this?? I know I have, It was scary and it was Hot! Thanks for the Mammories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I gave 3 stars, instead of reashing over and over and over some more what had happened, it would of been a better read had the next day(s) with and without him they're friends and others were getting off on taking control of her married pussy, and then him and their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOTT!!!

RracoonzRracoonzover 1 year ago

One of the most erotic stories I have read here. I will read more of your writings for sure!

Thank you!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Yes, doing something like this is so Hot. I know I have with many of my women. So Hot. 5 stars, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice but hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sincerely wish I could write a true story like this about my wife; would love to share her with my friends and see her enjoy it fully!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh to be young again. We did it all. Football became FUCKBALL,

Then we were young, dumb and full of CUM, (especially Kathy).

Not just three cocks, over 16 in four years.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Well written with good progression to the story. Very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous