B.O.S.S Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne was reorganising her till to distract herself when she turned around to see the tall and handsome black man standing right there at her till. He stared at her for a few moments. "I hear that your husband has been unfaithful!" the man said in his deep voice. "I hear that you have no where else to go!" he continued. "I hear that you are interested to know what you can contribute in return for assistance!" he said. "Quite frankly, so are we!" he said, turning away to look at the library.

Joanne was frozen, with no idea how to respond. The man said nothing. He kept quiet, waiting for a response. "I...I...I was told that you could help me!" she said, stuttering.

"That depends on what you can contribute!" he replied. Joanne was silent. She did not know what she had to offer anyone. "Hmmm!" the man groaned deeply. "Come to the guest party this Friday evening! We will give you a tour and show you what you can offer! Our mutual friend will advise you on dress code!". With that, he walked away to the door and out he went as the bell rang.

Joanne was shocked. Jessica had actually spoken to these cult people.

Jessica walked through the door as the bell rang just as Joanne was to close up shop. "How did it go?" she asked as she burst into the room.

"Err...I dont know! He invited me to go for a tour on Friday night!" she replied.

"That's great!" replied Jessica enthusiastically.

"It Is?" Joanne said, confused.

"You will find out if you get to go in for a review period!" she told her.

"A what?" Joanne asked, still confused.

"It doesnt matter, you'll find out everything when you get there! I'm not really supposed to talk about it with non members!" she said.

"He said to talk to our mutual friend about dress code?" Joanne asked Jessica.

"Yeah! Guests can wear something more modest! You'll get away with a dress that goes to your knees, but if you want to impress them, dress like me!" she said with a giggle. Joanne had never dressed like that ever. Not even for her husband.

"I dont have anything like that!" claimed Joanne.

"That's ok! You are similar size to me, you can borrow something of mine!" Jessica offered. "I'll bring it over on Friday evening before you close up and we can both go from there!" she told Joanne.

Joanne wasnt sure she wanted to go but she did want to get back at her husband. Jessica wasn't letting her say no anyway so she reluctantly agreed in the end. She was very curious as to how this was going to get back at her husband and curious as to what this club is all about.

Friday came slowly. Joanne had a slow day at the library and had only two people come in and look around without taking anything away. Joanne couldn't wait until 5pm. She finally had some kind of excitement in her life. She was even excited about wearing a slutty outfit for others to see. She always wanted more from her sex life which had been non existent for a while.

Jessica arrived with a bag after 5pm. They both went to erotic section out of sight and took a look at the clothes she had brought. Joanne was shocked at how small each piece of clothing was. The thongs were tiny, the skirts were tiny and the tops were tiny. There was a strapless dress that covered her the most, yet hardly. It was dark blue and was very short. Joanne had to keep pulling it down. Her tits were bursting out of the top.

Joanne kept her own laced underwear on and brought her own heels. Jessica was very please with herself for persuading Joanne to do this. "You look amazing!" she kept saying. Joanne wasn't so sure. What kind of event would encourage such clothing attire.

"So shall we call a taxi?" asked Joanne.

"Oh babe, it's all arranged! Don't worry!" Jessica said. "You wont need a purse of your phone either, phones are strictly prohibited from the grounds!" she added.

"I can't go to a party with out my phone Jessica!" Joanne protested.

"Don't worry, if you want to leave at any point a driver will be on standby for anyone who needs it!" Jessica assured her. Joanne was a bit of a push over so she easily caved in but wasn't too sure about it. It made her nervous.

Just as Jessica said, a transport was arranged. Not what Joanne was expecting however. A limousine pulled up outside the library and a young boy around his early 20s stepped out and entered the library. He wore a typical chauffeurs uniform. A black suit with gloves and a cap. "Good evening Miss Reid, good evening Miss Star! My name is tom and I'm your driver this evening! The limousine is ready when you are!" he said as he waited with his hands folded at his front by the door.

"Ready?" Jessica asked.

Joanne hesitated but followed up with "Sure!" she answered, noticing the white collar she wore around her neck.

Tom the driver opened the door for both Joanne and Jessica and then rushed to the limo before them to open the rear doors for them. "Thankyou!" Joanne said, stepping inside the limo.

Jessica briefed her on each rule she broke as she broke them. "You're not really supposed to speak to the driver unless its instructions!" Jessica informed her. "He is most certainly not to speak to us except for introducing himself or when spoken to!".

"So does he work for this cult then?" Joanne asked.

Jessica smiled. "He contributes! So does his Mother, Sister and Father!" Jessica said, smirking. Joanne had no idea what that meant or why she smirked.

They both had a glass of champagne to ease their nerves on the journey. It was around 45 minuets before they pulled up to a large country side mansion at the end of a mile long driveway. They had to go through some serious looking security before the gates were opened to the Limo. The driver had to be identified with a scanner that Joanne assumed was a card but found out it was micro chip, as Jessica had one too. It was embedded in her wrist and the security guard scanned her hand with a device. Joanne noticed that all the security were large black men.

The driveway was dark with over hanging trees and it was winding all the way up to the next gate. A huge garden with a road through it took the limo past a large water fountain with a statue of a naked warrior in the centre. It had a carved out cock that hung low, unlike most statues. It was crouching while aiming a bow at an imaginary target.

The limo pulled up to a large set of stone steps that led up to the house. Tom the driver, ran around to the side and opened the door. Joanne and Jessica stepped out, this time saying nothing to the driver. A young caramel skinned woman was waiting at the bottom of the stairs to greet them. "Good evening Jessica!" the woman said. She wore a green silk dress that was essentially a tube across her tits and a 4 inch wide silk strip that ran down the middle of her body and hung between her legs by her calves. Joanne noticed the collar around her neck of similar style to Jessica's with a loop in the middle of, but blue.

Jessica curtsied as she greeted her. "Good evening Miss Williams!" Jessica replied.

"Ah, this must be our guest for the night! Joanne, It's so nice to meet you!" she said, holding out a white mask. Joanne took it, curious as to its purpose. "You may have noticed Jessica is wearing a white collar! This is what all level 1 members wear. Level 2 members have a red collar and level 3 wear a blue collar!" she said, noticing her curiosity.

"What is this for?" Joanne asked.

"All guests must wear mask so we know who are guests and how to treat them! Once you become a member you must address the person of higher level with a curtsy as you meet. If you were to meet an exclusive member you must kneel at their feet. You will know they are exclusive as the females will wear a silver collar and the males wear a gold collar, commonly referred to as kings and queens!".

Joanne nodded and put the mask on. "I'll try to remember that!" she said.

"Don't worry, guests aren't expected to follow those rules, only members!" Miss Williams reassured her. "Please follow me!".

Miss Williams turned and revealed she the same amount of silk on the back as the front. Joanne was reminded of a costume from star wars. The limo drove away and parked up with a long row of other limousines. Joanne walked up the steps behind Miss Williams and alongside Jessica, pulling her dress down as she walked.

The enhance hall was a grand piece of art work. The walls and ceilings were decorated with marble and intricate plaster work. The floors were marble and brightly coloured. There was no electrical lights on the chandelier as they were candles. Candles hung on the walls and in alcoves that gave the whole place an erotic ambience.

A row of four white men stood to one side by a door. They had suits like the limo driver and all stood to attention. Miss Williams walked right by them without paying them any mind, her heels echoing through the entrance hall. She led them to a lounge that also had the candles lighting the room. There was a bar at the end of the room, tended by a young white boy in a tux.

There were quite a few people in the room. Mostly white women and black women or caramel skinned women. A few black guys and a few caramel guys were also in the room, all mingling with a drink in their hand. Most had white collars, a few more had red collars and a couple more had blue collars. Joanne was the only one with a white mask that imitated a bunny rabbit, or snowbunny. It only covered her eyes so it wasnt very uncomfortable. She did gain a lot of looks of course.

Miss Williams gestured towards the bar. "The bar is free, but don't go over the top! Inappropriate behaviour is not tolerated here! Enjoy your night!" she said and left the room.

Joanne and Jessica ordered their drinks and Joanne checked the room out. She noticed a few things that were very curious. Not one white male was in the room, except for the bar tender. All the men were black or light skinned. They were handsome men too she noticed. All the women had the same anklet as Jessica. Joanne remembered that she said it was a token of membership.

The women ranged from as young as 18 or 19 to possibly late 50s by the look of one woman. Most were in-between and all were very good looking. The woman were mostly white. A couple of black women and a couple of caramel skinned woman.

Jessica advised her to follow the rules even if she wasnt a member. So she did. Over the next hour, Joanne and Jessica split up and found people to mingle with. All very curious and welcoming to Joanne. She curtsied to all who greeted her. The men who approached her took her hand and kissed it as they introduced themselves. Everyone was very flirty too.

After a couple of hours, some double doors disguised in the walls opened and everyone was encouraged to enter the ball room. The ball room was as grand as the entrance. A piano in the bay window that reached all the way up the ceiling like all the windows in the room. They looked out to the rear gardens that looked like something on a garden show or a magazine.

Several waiters walked around the crowd as more members arrived. Joanne noticed they were all white males too, as was the piano player. The waiters had trays with champagne and some had little appetisers.

Joanne looked up and saw a large balcony with what appeared to be a second ball room above, only the guests up there had silver or gold collars. Some black men were looking down at the party discussing something as they smoked cigars in the suits. They all had gold collars. The women, black and white also had silver collars on. They all looked like high class people.

Jessica sneaked up behind Joanne as she was studying the upper balcony. "They usually invite a few people from down here to join them. If a King likes the look of lady down here he has the right to stake a claim and have her brought up to the balcony. Same for the Queens, if they like a member down here, they can claim him and have him brought up to the balcony!" she told her.

"Then what?" Joanne asked.

Jessica looked at her bemused, not really sure why she had to explain. "Well, to fuck of course! Everyone down here serves at their pleasure. Whoever is not claimed by midnight can find a fuck buddy for the night down here or go home!" She said.

"What if I dont want to?" asked Joanne.

"As a member you have no choice, you serve at their pleasure! You are a guest so you dont have to do anything! That also means no one down here can have you tonight either!" she said, sounding disappointed for Joanne.

Joanne was having a good time mingling with people. She saw the odd person, usually a female approached by a white male waiter and they handed them a gold coin. They left whatever conversation they were having and followed the waiter.

Around 11.45pm. Joanne was chatting with a handsome young caramel man named Carl when a waiter came over to her. He handed her a gold coin and said nothing. Jessica whispered over to her "Follow him!". Joanne hesitantly did so.

The waiter led her to the grand staircase and up the next floor. Down the hall and he knocked on a large oak door. The door opened and she saw it was the upper lounge that over looked the ball room. The room was almost empty apart from a waiter and a huge black man sat on a high back chair with a cigar in his hand.

The waiter led her over to him and he introduced her. "Miss Joanne, Sir!" he said as he bowed.

Joanne saw the gold collar and remembered what to do. She dropped to her knees and waited to be addressed. The man gave a chuckle. "Please sit!" he asked. Joanne got up pulling her dress down, which she knew had just given anyone looking a view of her ass.

"Thankyou, Sir!" said nervously to the big muscular black man. He was a description of what any black man in her erotic books could be, assuming he was well endowed he would be exactly the description.

"Miss Jessica has briefed you well I see!" he said.

"Yes sir, she was very keen for me to come tonight!" Joanne replied.

"And you weren't?" he asked solemnly.

"I have a husband who does not know I'm here!" she told him. "I knew this was a place to meet men but I'm still not sure what it is!" she added.

He sat forwards and put his almost finished cigar in an ash tray. "Let me explain! As you may have noticed, there are no white men other than the servants. This organisation was started exclusively for black men and women who believe in a black owned society. We have friends in high places that took years to get into these positions. Some are here tonight. The men here in the exclusive members are wealthy business men. We meet up and discuss ways to further our goal. We have many white women in this club who have actively been supporting us along with husbands and even in some cases, families. These women recruit other women and we encourage them not to have any sexual involvement with their husbands or any white males". He reached down and picked up a glass of whiskey and sipped.

"Most of this is sexual fantasy but for some, here in the exclusive members club it is a reality we intend to push! If you join us we will ensure you are provided for. Your husband will either accept or leave, which in your case may be a good option given his recent activities".

Joanne looked at him nervously. It all seemed a bit much. "This all seems a bit over the top! Surely everyone is equal?" she asked.

"Yes, everyone is equal. Sexually however, we believe that black is the next step! Most white men now have low sperm counts from junk food and poor life choices. Cocks have got smaller but the black men have become the sexually superior males. Many women, without our help are going black. Many white men are naturally submissive and accepting to this fact!" he explained.

Joanne thought this all seemed like a point of view but if you compared her husband as the average man to most black men these days, he had a point. "How do you know about my husbands, activities?" she asked, suspecting Jessica.

"Miss Jessica told us and we investigated. She has a friend who wants to join. We would like to expose your husband but that would leave you in a difficult position. We do not want that. So we are offering you a spot and a warning. Join us, or you will have to deal with your husband alone and your future finances. I dont like to give you an ultimatum but, you have been warned of the coming storm!" he told her.

"May I think about it?" she asked.

"Of course, I don't expect a decision right away! But the longer this is left the more a young woman has to have your husband blackmailing her!" he said.

Joanne was escorted to a limo. Jessica had stayed as she was summoned up to the VIP members area after Joanne. Tom the driver opened the door for her and she stepped inside. An hour later she was stepping out to walk up the drive to her house. The lights were still on. She entered the house and her husband was sat on the couch, clearly drunk with all the empty beer cans lying around.

"What kind of book convention finishes at this time?" he said groggily and annoyed. "And what are you wearing? You cant wear something like that without my permission!" he blurted out, followed by a belch.

Joanne scowled at him and stormed off upstairs to get a shower and go to bed. She was disgusted by him. She had made her decision right there on the stairs. As her shower ran, she texted a number she was given to respond to. "I agree! I need to join the BOSS! (Black owned secret society)".

The next morning, less than six hours after Joanne got home, the police raided the house. They treated Rob like a piece of trash and hardly even bothered Joanne. Soon he was gone, dragged off by police for black mail, revenge porn, rape and several other counts. Joanne had the house to herself.

She was still in shock the rest of the day with how quickly that had gone down. "Perhaps they really do have people in high places!" Joanne said to herself.

That evening, an older white man knocked on the door and handed Joanne an invitation and left without saying a word. It was her Initiation ceremony and a banquet in her honour. She was required to do a medical first. The B.O.S.S had their own Private doctors she had to get a check up with. They even gave her a date that suited her.

It was after her day at the library on the Monday night. A limo picked her up and took her. She was taken straight through as if she was a VIP and seen to immediately. She was surprised when they asked her wait due to a complication. She had no family history of illness.

Joanne sat on the table as her doctor came back and asked her to take a few pregnancy tests. She was very surprised by that. Joanne was even more surprised when each one came back positive. Joanne was pregnant and it could only be her husbands.

12