BA Hammer History Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, call it an anonymous tip and you have broken a sex trafficking ring. That should make Carter happy. And thanks again. My friend will owe you his life for his daughter."

"No problems, I have a daughter and I would have done the same thing. Now, get out of there."

We gathered our people. We only had one man wounded, and it wasn't too bad. Burt and Kitty took off with our thanks. As we went outside, we found a couple more guys on the ground. They were beyond caring, so we left. At the car, we found our sniper. He had taken care of those two. As far as we know, no one had gotten out of the building alive. If anyone had, they wouldn't have seen any of us.

We took Nina with us, and we went to a doctor I know and woke him up. He was one of Tony's doctors, and he was used to strange visits. He treated our wounded, and I told him what Carlton had given the girl. He knew it, and gave her an antidote, of sorts. All it really did was dilute the drug and speed up the effects wearing off.

Ike came with me to bring Nina to my house. The rest of the guys disappeared into the night with my thanks. Once Mary and I had Nina in a bed, Ike left.

In the morning I called Brick to tell him he could call Jesus Gonzales and inform him his daughter was safe. She was here with me. Brick said he would bring Gonzales to my house.

They arrived a couple of hours later. Gonzales ran into the bedroom to see his daughter. He was back in a couple of minutes.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She was drugged with this." I handed him the bottle. I looked at Brick. "We will need to get her home. My doctor gave her an antidote that will counteract the effects. She should be coming out of this soon."

Brick called his doctor who sent an ambulance for Nina. The ambulance took her and her father away.

"Thanks, BA. I won't ask about it."

"You'll hear about it soon enough. We may have started a war between the Russians and the mob."

"Great. Maybe I won't ask. I know nothing."

"Exactly." Brick laughed.

I headed back to my office. I had an old murder to solve.

12