All Comments on 'Babe in Toyland'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Incest story and you start it by her facking a guy she met the first time. Yeah, fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mom’s a ho!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story (to me) until the ending. Can't say that I cared for the way it ended, but up until ten, Great story.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

judging from the first six comments, readers get super touchy if the story line deviates from mom and son get together and it lasts forever. having said that, she DID come off as far too easy with her boss, but it did keep the story moving along. This story is grounded in reality in that she has to chose, cuz boss man wants them to be exclusive. It's the sane choice for her to make. And her son will always have the memory of giving her mom quite a few orgasms, orally and fucking, plus some to die for blowjobs. He will always be able to savor the flavor of his Mom. This certainly qualifies as a love story, my favorite kind of mother/ son tale. many many of these are conquests or trickery, subterfuge. This one was straight and satisfying. I only wish my mother and i had made memories like these. In hindsight, i think she was putting it out there; foolishly, i never took the bait.Thanks for writing!

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Great prose. It was straight forward with more than just a wink to what an actual situation might feel like. Disregard the comments by the naysayers. So, at risk of plagiarizing 'walkindatdog" I totally agree with his/her comments. As an aside, I really liked Jim's solid character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...