All Comments on 'Babe, Watch Porn with Me? #Airtight'

by simonizerXXX_

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That voice is just… pussy-drying. Nothing remotely sexy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my... thank you... I needed this. I think your voice is sexy, and I like the theme of your audios.

BustingThisNut2018BustingThisNut2018over 2 years ago

Loved it. Was fucking my fleshlight listening to you. Made me want to cum over there and fuck that girl. I love it. Do more like these.. loved the porn playing in the background.. your use of imagery and stroking sounds is sooooo sexy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn’t think it would be but that was super hot. I only lasted 5 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I listened to this and got all hot and bothered while my husband slept next to me. I came so hard that it woke him. I will be listening to this one again, and again.

KandiAKandiAover 2 years ago

So, I'm more of a lurker on this site and dont typically give feedback; however, since you asked....

My husband and I went to bed early tonight. He wanted some sensual time, so I took things slow. He has always raved about my blowjobs, but tonight had to be the best. After 30 minutes of my mouth and hands teasing him, I finally got to try his new fleshlight on him. This was a new experience for us both, as I have never used one before. With lube and some various flicks of my wrist, I had him squirming, leading him to an intense orgasm.

Unfortunately, as glorious as that was for him, he immediately rolled over to sleep and left me unattended. Now, right before midnight, as he snores next to me, I stumble on your audio. Admittedly, this is the first of your audios that I have listened to, but after the orgasm I had, Im early looking forward to hearing more.

Unfortunately, I was using my phone and wasnt able to play the video along with you. Because of that, I had to strain to hear the porn in the background. I think I would have to preferred either the porn a but louder in the background or just lostening to you.

Also, I would absolutely LOVE it if I could hear the wet, sloppy strokes as your hand moves up and down your cock (maybe more lube?). Then, I could pace myself with you and cum at the same time. I love a man that can moan loudly and freely.

Overall, loved the audio and hope the feel back helps! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was great - I came twice with my vibrator

GumshoebellyGumshoebellyover 2 years ago

God I fucking miss you!

Em_HallEm_Hallover 2 years ago

10/10 would recommend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a sexy voice! I loved getting super wet and horny for you as we watched together. I wish I could be filled like her and given all of their cum as my reward! Super hot, can't wait for some more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You still see comments?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous