Babes in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her horror she heard a man’s voice whistling and calling the dogs. She wanted to run for cover, but the dogs energetically bounding around her effectively prevented her escape. “Here Rooster, here Bull.” The man called. One dog jumped up and Rachel held his paws while it licked her neck and chin. The other dog was running its hairy snout up the insides of her legs tracing the extent of the scent her excitement had left. “Down boy, come here Bull.” The man ordered as he got close enough to apologize and introduce himself as Randy. “I’m sorry for that. My boys get as excited seeing a beautiful naked woman alone outdoors at night as I do.”

Rachel rushed to cover herself from the young man’s glare. “Thank you Randy. Can you hold your dogs while I get going? I have to meet my ride before it leaves.”

“What, are you a streaker or something?”

“Yes, kind of. It is on a dare.”

“Oh, I see. Well, this is not the best place to be at this time of night. Maybe I should accompany you to keep you safe.”

There was something about his voice that made Rachel think it was the best thing to do under the circumstances. “That would be nice, would you let me wear your tee-shirt?”

“I thought you were in the park on a dare. That wouldn’t be honoring the challenge now would it?”

Rachel could appreciate the logic in that, and he hadn’t forced himself on her as yet. “Okay,” she said as she turned to go, her arm across her breasts and a hand over her furry triangle, “it is this way I think.” She said with a head nod. She walked on as fast as she could impatient to reach the waiting car and wanting to minimize the view she was giving the man behind her of the muscles in her legs and the jiggle in her butt cheeks.

Randy caught up to her and laid the end of a dog’s leash over her shoulder. “Here, hold onto this. Then anyone coming by will know you are with me.”

Rachel was perplexed by the directive but removed her hand from her pubis to take the leash since he was still behind her. Now that she was walking instead of jogging she was painfully aware that the man was enjoying the sides of her breasts squeezing out from around her arm and hand. Then came the other leash over the other shoulder.

“Here, you should take this too. After all I am doing you a favor of providing you protection until you reach your ride.”

Rachel didn’t want to release the last hold on her modesty by grabbing the leash and let it fell to the ground.

“Well? Fairs, fair.” He insisted.

Rachel bent down to pick it up spilling her breasts into his view.

“I don’t know why you were trying to hide such a beautiful pair as those.” He said embarrassing her.

Rachel was pulled right and left by the dogs eager to sniff as many places along the way as they could before their master would take them home. Rachel pulled back on them to keep making forward progress toward the waiting car. Her new bodyguard watched amused as she struggled to go on. He grew excited watching her move immodestly forward in fits and spurts. He wanted to touch her bounding breasts and feel how hard her erect nipples were. He wanted to stroke her furry lips as the dogs pulled her into wider strides. But, much to Rachel’s relief she finally saw the guys leaning back on the car under a streetlight waiting for her to show up.

“Here,” she said handing the leash handles to the gentleman, “that’s my ride. Thank you.”

There was still twenty yards to go so he said, “Let me meet them to make sure everything is going to be okay.” And didn’t accept the dog leashes back.

Rachel, a bit frustrated, growing humiliated, and still completely embarrassed, continued all the way to the car and tried to hand them back again.

“Who’s this Rache?” One of the guys asked.

“This is Randy. He saw that I made it across the park okay.”

“Hi Randy. What did Rachel pay you for that service?”

Randy smiled. “Are you going to be okay?” He said in a brotherly way. Rachel nodded, but the guys were still waiting for the answer so he said, “I enjoyed the view.” Rachel blushed and looked down while the dogs pulled at her arms in different directions.


“Rache, he likes the view. I think you should pay the man some more.”

“Com’on. Let’s go. You promised.”

“Yes, but we didn’t count on you getting help. The dare isn’t complete until you pay the man completely for your service. I think you should dance for him. Jimbo, put on some music.”

“You can’t make me do that. I mean what do you want me to do? I already went on two dares and I only needed to do one.”

“Yes, but we were interrupted on the first one and you didn’t go across the park alone on the second one. Let’s say you dance for us and we call it complete.”

“What? Out here? Under the light from the street?”

“Sure. If the cops or somebody threatening comes along we’ll all hop in and make tracks back to the lodge. Go on, move.”

“Geez, this isn’t part of the initiation. I think this is going too far.”

“I’d get moving if you want us to vote you high marks for cooperation and follow through.” The guy warned.

So with a pained expression, Rachel started a little movement with her arms straight down in front of her and body language showing everyone she was mortified to be doing it in public in front of varying degrees of strangers.

“That’s it.” The guy encouraged. “Loosen up a bit. Look like you enjoy doing it. It always gives the dancer higher marks. Okay, now put your hands behind or over your head. It makes your tits look perkier.”

Rachel put her hands on her tits. She wanted to block the eager eyes staring at them.

“If you are going to touch them, play with them.”

She took her hands away.

“Now look up. Smile. Brush your hair back out of the way of your face.”

She pulled her hair back and left her hands behind her neck. Her movements started to become more fluid now.

“You don’t have to open your eyes, but look like you are enjoying this.”

She opened her eyes and surveyed the tenting shorts and trousers she had created. When she saw a couple of leering turned on expressions, she closed them again to block them out, but not from her mind as she started to feel the tension building up between her legs again to the point the cat had left her with. Rooster and Bull were leaping at the end of their leashes.

“Okay, this is good. You’ve got everyone excited, including the dogs. Now touch yourself.”

She opened her eyes in shock.

“Touch yourself. Do it, if you don’t want us to touch you.”

She cupped her breasts looking for reassurance as she continued to grind to the music.

“Play with your nipples.”

She did so. With her eyes closed again. She wanted to touch them by this point anyway.

“Now touch your cunt.”

She opened her eyes again in horror.

“You know, take your hands and pull the lips apart and show Randy how much you appreciate what he did for you.”

The guy made a motion that he was going to come towards her so she widened her knees and showed the pink inside her cunt lips. She felt moist and worried that they may see her juice as she did so.

“Now stroke it. Stroke it like you would pet a pussy.”

She closed her eyes. The pussy reference was too much for her to resist getting her hand into the action. With eyes closed she stroked her snatch and pinched her nipples not caring any longer that she had an audience or that she was out in public, albeit late at night. She was really getting into it and so were the hungry eyes watching her.

“That’s good, real good.” The guy encouraged. “Hey man. Hey Randy where are you going?”

Randy was flushed and nervous. “Gotta go.” He pulled on his dogs. “Thanks Rachel. See you later.” He said in a hurry to get some private time.

“Yeah, in your dreams, I suspect.” The guy said where Randy couldn’t hear. “Okay Rache. You can stop now.”

“Hunh?” She said incredulous, continuing to stroke herself but with her eyebrows raised and her eyes and mouth wide open.

“You paid him enough. He left.”

“Oooooo.” She whined still stroking only slower.

“Save some for the finale later.” The guy said holding his hand out for her to come along with him.

Rachel finally stopped, tried to shake it off with a full body shudder, and pulled her sweaty locks out of her face. On the way to the lodge she just stared out into space wondering what the finale would be like.

Cars were parked every which way in the trees as the regular parking spots were all used up. This was the Hanson family lodge and Hoagie Hanson was a fraternity brother who let his fraternity, the Sigma Epsilon Xi’s, use the lodge for special occasions while he was in school. After he graduated, he continued to allow the fraternity to use it as long as they returned it to a state that they found it in and that he could be present. At age 39 he had seen many of the Beta Delt ceremonies. This was the one where a class leader was chosen for the freshmen pledges. The Beta Delta Phi’s often solicited the cooperation of the Sigma Epsilon Xi’s for their sorority initiations and other rituals.

“Tonight you girls were sent out on dares along with your observers and graded on guts and difficultly or as we like to call it, ‘style and technical merit.’” Announced the Exalted High Priestess of the Sisterhood over an old microphone and Fender amp set up. She addressed the group of Beta Delt’s and Sigma Ep’s from in front of the large fireplace whose opening was almost as high up from the ground as she was tall. Fraternity and sorority members crowded in front of her making the area a kind of stage. Those that wanted a better view also looked down from the railing around the horseshoe shaped hall of the second floor that ringed the open middle area of the lodge.

The participants were led in and lined up facing the members in the traditional Beta Delt ceremonial uniform, a red ribbon bowtie, red bikini top, red mini skirt, over black garter, smoke stockings, red panties, red high heels, and red ribbons tied in bows on their wrists.

“One of you chickened out all together and has elected to leave our hallowed group. The rest of you are discovering what it takes to go from babes in the woods to women of the world.” Applause punctuated her remarks. She was the picture of a house leader in her black leather dominatrix outfit complete with exposed hard nipples poking through circular openings in her shiny metal chain and black leather bra.

“I see here some of you left with your clothes and returned with new clothes on, and others left with clothes and returned without any. I am sure we are all anxious to hear the stories, aren’t we?” Whistles joined the applause.

“Now that you have completed the compulsory section we will move on in a moment to freestyle.” The girls shuffled and acted a little nervous. “Remember, the winner will be the class High Princess and will only take orders from an upper-class High Princess, or of course, Me.” A couple of girls looked back at her over their shoulders at her. “Since nobody has challenged any reigning High Princesses tonight in a dare, we are here merely to crown the leader for your class.” Judy stood up straighter, determined she would be the one. “Now we will have one spokesperson from each observing group come up here and advocate for their candidate.” With that, the High Priestess stepped aside.

The judges were the other High Princesses, and as a token of appreciation, the prefects of the fraternity had a voice but no votes. They listened to the tales of dares accepted and carried out to one degree or another. The girls had to perform the dares to stay in the sorority, but only a few of them wanted to compete to the extent of winning the rank of High Princess and accepted more challenging dares to get extra points for difficulty, such as Cheryl.

“Our Cheryl had some difficulty at first.” The spokesperson for her observing group began. “Cheryl comes from Iowa, is it? And although she was her high school class president for several years, I don’t think she has ever exposed herself to others, maybe even a boyfriend.” Cheryl looked back as if to set the record straight on that last remark. “So, when she took a dare from the high difficulty hat to gain extra points, she may not have realized what she was in for. Isn’t that right Cheryl?” Cheryl looked around quickly, blushed, and looked down.

“As you recall, Cheryl was to take this here boom box and crash a party with more than twelve people in attendance, play the tape and take off her clothes. Then she was to dance for at least one song completely naked before hightailing it out of there. The plan was for there to be confusion long enough that she could get through a song completely before any action was taken to stop her. We stopped at a house with lots of cars and Cheryl almost called it off, but a little reminder of how much fun she would have in the next three and a half years as a Beta Delt convinced her to go ahead with it.” Applause with whistles broke out. “Yes our Cheryl crept around past the backyard into the woods at the edge to assess the situation. A party was underway with couples we could see through the sliding glass doors from our vantage point in the trees. She boldly went in, but on wobbly legs, set the player down on the end of a finger food table, and punched play.”

Cheryl looked around the main room in the lodge out of the top of her eyes to see how people were reacting to her story being told.

“There was already music playing, so that became an area of confusion for her. She looked back for clarification, or maybe it was just to get permission to call it off; we’ll never know, because when we waved her on she turned back toward the gathering and gyrated slightly to the music that was already playing as she unbuttoned and removed her blouse.”

The careful observer in the lodge could see Cheryl’s nipples poking through the thin material of the bikini top as the embarrassing events were being told. Cheryl was keenly aware of this development and tried to will them down. It was humiliating enough to stand in front of her schoolmates in sexy revealing attire having them hear about her earlier embarrassing events of the evening. Like the other girls, she was a freshman away at school for the first time. They wanted the connections and fun that the sorority would bring them, but these exhibitionism dares were pushing them way out of their comfort zones.

“She was noticed by only a couple of guys at first. They moved forward and effectively blocked the sight of her from most of the partiers. You should have seen the expressions on those mugs when our Cheryl stepped out of her skirt and had nothing on underneath. Soon others were poking their heads between them to see what all the excitement was all about. I have to say our Cheryl danced with her hands trying to cover the important areas. We forgot to make that part clear. Our two guys came to the rescue by approaching her and each grabbing a hand to shake ‘Hello.’ Cheryl kept on dancing, even though she wanted to crawl into a hole and hide, I’m sure, until a serious type approached and asked what the hell was going on. I suppose she could have said she was a Strip-O-Gram or something and completed the song, but her lack of logical comeback had the boom box placed in her arms and her clothes tossed at her as she was asked to leave before the cops got there.

“That was not cool. She tried the dare but she didn’t get to complete it so we had to improvise to get a completed one. We drove around thinking … oh, and she didn’t get dressed in the car at our request. Give her extra points there. … we drove around and decided that all she needed to do really was to do a nude dance to a complete song so we drove out further to the Boar’s Head Tavern and asked the barkeep if our Cheryl could dance a number in the bar, no charge.”

Cheryl started fidgeting noticeably with what she knew was coming next.

“He said sure, but make it quick because they were not zoned for it. Well, Cheryl got up on a corner platform reserved for a small band on some other night, pulled off the work shirt from the trunk of the car, and we put money in the jukebox. We luckily found the long version of ‘Peel Me, Feel Me, Love Me’ and Cheryl danced for the whole thing.”

There was a pause like that was the end of the story. Cheryl looked back to insist on the epilogue.

“Oh, and our Cheryl will want me to also mention that she was cornered on that stage by the rowdy appreciative flannel shirt and jeans crowd for another couple of songs until the barkeep felt he had to put a stop to it all so his place wouldn’t get shut down.”

Cheryl looked pleased.

“That should be good for extra points too.”

Cheryl looked up and down the line thinking that maybe she was the front-runner at this point.

Judy initially thought she was on top because she had outwitted another person out of her clothes. She thought that would demonstrate that she should be the leader. When she got back and found that her humiliation was nothing compared to the others and saw how overcoming embarrassment was prized in this competition, she became desperate to figure out ways to make up ground.

When each group was through recounting and advocating for their charge, the High Priestess went on to explain the elimination round. She explained that she would toss out dares and anybody that didn’t want to follow through with it could be excused from the selection process for High Princess. Everybody knew that the High Princesses gave the orders rather than followed them, and if you successfully met all challenger dares in the succeeding years, you became the Honorable Exalted High Priestess in your senior year to serve as the highest authority over everyone else in the sorority.

The seven finalists stood nervously in a row padding in place awaiting their fate.

“I dare you to dance to this music.” The Honorable High Priestess said over the makeshift PA.

All seven girls danced in place as if they were with partners on a nightclub dance floor. Judy realized from the accounts of the other girls that she had better up the ante or she would be out of the running for High Princess, so she tried to dance as provocatively as she could by grabbing her breasts and crotch as she moved.

“I dare you to turn and face me while flipping up your skirts in back.”

All of the pledges complied and some like Judy and Cheryl scissored their knees to rock their hips in a sensuous manner. It was becoming apparent who wanted to win the most.

“Now I dare you to turn and face your school mates and hold up your breasts.”

A couple girls were growing uneasy with this, but all complied. Judy, Cheryl, Rachel, and Kelly all wobbled their breasts and Judy even kissed one of hers.

“Okay, now I dare you to take off those tops.”

They had all been naked as part of their compulsory dare but one girl decided that it was still too much to do it in front of so many classmates that she would see throughout her college career and bugged out to become part of the audience. The six remaining girls reluctantly displayed a nice variety of breasts, all of them young and perky ranging from grapefruit halves to three quarter honeydew melons in size.

“Nice wouldn’t you say?” She asked the audience. They acknowledged with whistles and applause.

Some girls just kept on dancing timidly. All showed the blush of embarrassment about their heads, necks and chests, but Judy led a few in playing with their tits in provocative ways, pinching nipples, licking their areolas, and flopping them alternately up and down with their hands. It was obvious to the observers that Judy, Cheryl, and Rachel at least were going to go the limit come hell or high water. Kelly and the others might just go on to see how far they could go. For them, this humiliation and embarrassment were growing increasingly less worth it. As time went on it was easier to be nearly naked in front of the students they would see in passing, in classes, and at parties, but the Exalted High Priestess kept notching up the humiliation past the growing comfort to in an effort to select the bravest woman of the group to be the class leader and part of her administrative court.