Babs

Story Info
Solving one of an old persons problems and then a little more.
1.6k words
4.5
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Babs

Solving one of an old persons problems and then a little more.

We were sitting around the table drinking coffee and had solved the world's problems. There were six of us, widows, widowers, and several divorced ones. The subject moved on to the problems of living alone, cooking for one, the lack of conversation and other things that being single involved.

I had to add my two cents, "Washing my back."

Someone said, "I bought one of those long handled brushes."

Several more said much the same. My only response was, "My too, but warm soapy hands are so much better."

There were nods of agreement around the table and then we went on to other topics. We broke up and agreed to meet next week, the same time and the same place. As normal I took a walk around the little lake on the edge of town. When I got home I was surprised to see my answering machine blinking. I was even more surprised when it was Babs that had left the message and asked if I'd call her back when it was convenient.

"Hi, it's Bob. You left a message?"

"Hi, I did. I was thinking. At coffee this morning you were complaining about washing your back and I was wondering. This is going to sound stupid or worse but I'd be willing to wash...Your back...If you wanted. Wow does this sound really stupid when I say it out loud."

"Are you suggesting what I think your saying?"

"Oh no...Not that...No, I'd just wash your back. You in the shower, me outside, me dressed. Wash your back and then leave. If you wanted that is. Boy, I'm digging a deep hole here, I better drop the shovel. Please forget this, pretend I never called and you didn't call me back."

"I would love to have my back washed. Even is that's all it was. It's been ages and it used to be one of my favorite pleasures. If you're really willing I would love it."

We set a date and time. Sadly she had other commitments' and it was two days before she was free. I was anxious thinking she would back out and leave me hanging. Ten in the morning and my doorbell was ringing. Feeling like a teenager on his first date I let her in. I offered her a cup of coffee and I felt her relief when she accepted. We talked but there was the tension in the air.

"We...I...You...Don't need to do this. I understand if you've changed your mind. It is kind of weird when you think about it. So, you know, we can forget it, if you want."

"No, my mommy didn't raise me that way. I said I'd do this and I'll do it. Well, she never talked about giving a naked man a back wash but it's all the same. A promise is a promise. So let's just do this. Maybe you pop in the shower and holler when you're ready. You can pull the curtain back a ways and I'll just wash your back and then leave and you can finish. I can let myself out if that's ok?"

I let her know I was ready. I felt the draft when she opened the door. I turned my back and pulled the curtain partially open. This was strange. I'm showing my ass to a woman I only knew from a coffee group. I pointed to the wash cloth and soap dispenser sitting on the built in seat.

I could see her reach in and grab the supplies. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her arm covered by the long sleeve shirt she was wearing. It was wonderful. Those warm soapy hands firmly working across my shoulders. I moaned.

"Feels good?

"Oh yes...it is unbelievable."

She paused and put more soap on the cloth. Her hands went further down my back, pressing firmly as she went in circles. Then down to the small of my back. I wanted her to go further but was afraid to say anything.

"There, how about it, feel better?"

"That was great. Thank you. If you want, after I dry off...I could get dressed and then return the favor. Wash your back. If you wanted that is. I promise, just your back. I won't peek at, you know."

"Oh crap, if you promise not to laugh at my saggy boobs, I'll just join you in there."

I pushed the shower head to the side so it wouldn't spray outside the shower and pulled the curtain open all the way. I turned toward her, "Only if you can ignore my little wilted gentleman."

As she was dropping her slacks she was looking down. "Not so little. I think there's some life left in it. I think after my back wash we could explore and see if it might arise to the occasion, only if you are game of course. I would hate to push some agenda on an unwilling partner."

I washed her back and at her request her buns and then between her cheeks because I wanted to and she didn't object. When she backed up and my pecker was between those same cheeks I was able to reach around and wash the front. She was right, gravity had taken its toll but there was still some firmness and the nipples still pointed out. Maybe being a little on the small size helped?

After her stomach I kept going further south. "Where are you heading mister?" she asked.

"This may sound a little corny but I'm hoping the promised-land."

"How about we dry off and then you can inspect the promised-land? But only if I can check out the ship that's headed that way."

I have never dried off so quickly. My big worry, I was willing. Was that part of me willing? It seems that yes all of me was willing. Now I'm the biggest guy in that department. But I've been told by several ladies that it is more than enough and I've chosen to believe them.

"Oh yes, this is nice I think this vessel is just about perfect. Do you mind if I kind of check it out a little closer?"

As her lips closed on the head it was the first time in years I had felt that. A hand was softly holding my ball sack. I could feel a finger massaging that little piece of skin below my nuts. The other hand was holding on tightly to the shaft and moving up and down.

I tried to warn her but I think it was already too late. It was coming regardless of what I or she did at that point. Thankfully she didn't stop doing what she had been doing to cause this reaction. I could feel her throat working as she was swallowing. As I softened she pulled off, looked up at me, smiled, opened her mouth to show me it was clean and asked, "Happy? Did I do it ok? How was it? It's been awhile but kind of like riding a bike. Once you got on it all comes back."

I pulled her up and hugged and kissed her. I could taste a bit of me and that was ok. I was sucking on a nipple when she pushed on my head. This was good. She knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it. It had been some time since I had been in bed with someone else and it all came back in a flash.

I was kissing and licking the inner thigh. Moved up to bury my nose in her bush as I was working a finger around her opening before pushing it up inside. She lifted her hips to signal it was time to get down to business. So I did. Her moans and cries drove me on. I wanted to give her the same joy she had given me.

I knew it was doing it right when she gave out a longer cry as her body stiffened. Extra moisture flowed from her, her hands were holding my head in place and her legs were wrapped around my body squeezing me.

"Ok...That...Is...Enough...You can...Stop...Please...Stop. Thank you."

I moved up to hold her in my arms, "That was delicious Bob. Thank you. I really needed that. It wasn't my plan for this to happen. Please believe me but wow, I'm so happy it did. I knew I was in trouble when I saw your backside. Then a little flash of your cock did me in. Tell me when I showed a little bit of tit or was it when I let you wash my ass?"

I was laughing when I asked, "How about I think before I answer. I do not want to give the wrong answer and ruin any chance of an encore."

"Bob, there is no wrong answer. And yes I think there is a strong chance of a repeat performance. If you can get it up again. Is that likely going to happen again today?"

"To be honest, it's been years that anything might rise to the occasion real soon. Maybe we could go out for a decent dinner. We're all clean and shiny. Then come back and see what develops."

We did the dinner thing. Came back to my house and had a beer, went back to my bedroom. Spent some time trying to bring the dead back to life. It didn't work but I really enjoyed her attempts at it. So we settled on giving her another orgasm. My cock may have failed but my fingers and tongue didn't.

The truth being told I was happy. What she had done earlier in the day was much more that I had enjoyed in years. As we fell asleep she was promising to wash my back next week if I thought I might need it by then.

The End

Thanks for spending your valuable time with this tale. Your comments and votes are appreciated.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers