Babs and Eunice Team Up 01

Story Info
Babs sets Eunice up with a date and directs traffic.
2.8k words
3.7
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babs and Eunice team up 01

"Babs, are you sure this is going to work?"

"Sure? Absolutely not, but you're totally filling out this bikini. That's a lot of as you got going on there, Eunice."

"And speaking of that, isn't this bikini a little small for me? I mean, my belly rolls, right?"

"Oh, I may have over sold your plump belly, but you actually make it work. Now, pump up your boy titties and nipples. He'll be here soon. Ooh, look at you playing with those nipples like you've done that before. Are you sure that Jay will be your first, Eugene?"

"Over sold me? I thought you said he likes the way I look? I believe you said he was all gaga for my curves?"

"Oops. There, that might hold this tiny bikini in place for a few minutes. Now, give me an "S" pose and let's see how far your hips swing out. Kick one leg out and lean back towards the other direction. OMG, he is going to go crazy on all this. And don't forget, your name is Eunice. Eugene wasn't invited to this sex orgy."

"Maybe it's not too late to back out, right?"

"Nope, he's here. Now stay in the bathroom and trust me, you won't have to pretend to drool."

"Wait a minute, why isn't he going after you? You're much smaller than me? I mean, you're like a little toy or something."

"It's the shapely meat Eunice, and you're packing some Grade A beef today. I did not over sell your curves, Eunice."

"So, I'm doable?"

"Oh, he's going to do you and do you hard. Kiss him if you think that he's into that, but be sure about it before you go in for a smooch. Here, cover up with my robe and be prepared to flash the goods at a moment's notice. Hold, I need to capture this on my phone. (Snap)."

"Alright, but when will I know for sure when the moment arrives?"

"I'm going to guide you all the way through it. And we're from A to Z. From groping, to drooling, to smooching, to hand jobs, to blow jobs and boom, you're bending over for him, just like you have been dreaming about all these weeks since we all met."

"Boom?"

"Oh, boom baby and don't be afraid to help him with the spreading of these massive cheeks!"

"And pant and drool?"

"Heavy and everywhere."

Hey there, I'm Babs and I'm just the match maker here. My friend, Eunice (or Eugene) found his calling (gayhood) recently and just so happened to find a suiter at the same time. Now Eunice does carry a little extra weight, but for some reason, he seems to carry it in a unique way and his suiter, our newest friend Jay, is going to love him and I mean love all that. Or that's how I sold it anyways.

So, as you can probably tell, Eunice has decided to, um, surprise Jay in his tiny bikini (yes, I bought it and yes, I went one size too small) with the hopes of getting pounded by Jay. I'm not saying Eunice has gone fully gay yet, but he certainly has a thing for being with Jay and I might I add, in the biblical sense.

Oops, a quick pause please.

SOB, my overweight faggot friend Eugene (Eunice) is going to have sex before I do and by that, I mean no boom! For me anyways, you know, the one who is the size of a life size doll.

Resume.

And by the way, this should be fun because I don't where Eunice got such a huge dick, but as soon as it reacts to the heat of the moment, well, that little bikini bottom is going to be a waste of time. You know, another photo op moment as soon as Jay's gets him all worked up into a heat of moment thing. I mean, oops, my camera must have accidently taken a photo for Chang, right?

Oh, me? You want to know more about little ole me? Well, this story about Eunice's first time with a guy, so let's just say that I'm tiny, I'm dirty blonde and I wouldn't freak out if someone showed an interest in me, but for now, this is all about Eunice and his wide and shapely ass. Also, when we met Jay, he was with his friend Kevin, who apparently wasn't and still isn't interested in me, so this is all about Eunice today.

Anyways, excuse me while I answer the front door. I'm sure it's Jay and Jay alone.

"OMG, Jay, I really didn't think you would show up, but please come in. A beer, perhaps? By the way, I see that your co-worker Kevin didn't come with you. Did I scare him off when we were talking? I swear, I was just very nervous. You told him that, right? My nerves? It's a condition."

"Hey, I said I would stop by and I'm good for my word, but I can't help but to look around and notice that you may not be good to your word. Didn't you say that you and Gene would be hanging out?"

"My word is true, Jay. Eugene, or should I say Eunice, is here. He's just getting ready. We were taking selfies and you know, right? Skimpy bikini's and all, right? So, are you not going to text Kevin for me? I was just nervous and all."

Well, I guess that a no, without him speaking a single word. But the gaze in eyes, right? Dreaming. Or should I say, lucky Eunice (and his fat ass. I mean, those thunder thighs, right?).

"Oh, sorry Babs, my brain went into a trance when you said something about a skimpy bikini. Um, Kevin may have an issue with him and I together in the same place with dates, so it's not you. So, please tell me that you understand all that and then explain it to me because I don't understand any of it. I mean, he should be here."

"Hmmm, dates, huh? I like that word. If I bat my eyes at you, will you text Kevin and tell him that he has nothing to worry about? And then I will present Eunice for your viewing pleasure. Also, would you be a real love and say that word one more time? I mean, I'm the odd one tonight and all."

"Ugh, fine, I'll text Kevin and let him know that the very persistent Babs, the possible date of his dreams, is all sad because he refused to show up. PS, Babs is single and available for dates. PSS, damn fool, you should see what you're missing."

"And make sure he knows I am a boy. It's important up front, so like a PSSS or something?"

"OMG, PSSS, you're ruining my date, so get your ass over here and throw this cute little guy around like a ragdoll, Kevin."

"Oops, life size doll, please. Like a life size doll of his dreams who didn't mean to come on too strong at the Spring festival."

"OMFG, here, take my phone and say whatever you want! So, thanks for the cold beer and???"

"Hmmm, go pee Jay and take your time."

"This is an odd ass date, but so far, odd seems to be the theme for evening."

Oh, holy jack snap, right? He's going to want his phone as soon as Eunice whips that robe open and reveals his plump body in that super small black bikini. So, I did what I had to do, right? I "borrowed" Kevin's phone number from Jay's phone and permanently entered into my phone and then I again did I had to do. Jay needed to take a few selfies of his plump faggot momma in a bikini, so I snuck to the bathroom and slid it to him through a crack in the bathroom door and you know, listened in at the door.

And I suppose it was fitting that the first voice I overheard was Eunice's because he was beating me to the sex punch anyways.

"Ta da! I hope you like it, Jay. Babs hooked me up. Babs also said that you would like me this way. Also, do something other than stare because my nerves are going to make me pass out."

"(Jay, slip the robe off Jay)"

"Oh, Gene, I mean Eunice, let that robe slip off your shoulders in a sexy fashion and OMG, push those hips out for me Eunice."

"(Photos, Jay, photos!)"

"Oh yeah, hold that pose for me Eunice. OMG, where did you learn to twist all that body like that? Oh, yeah, some me all of those belly rolls baby."

"(Nipples, Jay nipples and man titties)"

"Ah, slip one out of that bikini top for me baby. Oh, yeah, work it and point that nipple at me. Squeeze it for me just like that."

"(Suck one, Jay)"

"That's it, Eunice, work that nipple right into my mouth. Hmmm."

"(Rub, Jay, have him rub you)"

"Oh, Eunice, rub my crotch baby, let's get this party started."

"(His dick, Jay, say something nice)"

"Ah, yeah, that little bikini bottom just can't hold you back, can it Eunice? That's hot baby, yeah, slant it to side and don't worry if it pops out of your bottoms. Hmmm, we're going to some fun tonight, aren't we, Eunice?"

"(Butt crack photos, Jay, a big spread)"

"I absolutely need you to turn around for me, Eunice and you know why. See? I knew that you knew what I wanted. Ooh, snap, that is one deep valley."

"(Fingers, Jay. Poke at it)."

"I don't what they call this Eunice, but I'm going to slide my fingers in your deep valley crack. Ooh, this almost like sex, right Eunice?"

"(And your cock too, Jay. Get all up in there)"

"Eunice, I don't know if you're ready for us to have sex yet, but you have to let me slip in here. I mean, your valley is so deep. Oh, thanks for helping baby. OMG, this is deep."

"(Drop his bikini bottom Jay and get him over the sink counter)."

"I can't take it no more Eunice. Unless you stop me, I'm dropping your bikini bottom and taking you over the sink counter."

"(In the cabinet, Jay. Lube and condoms)"

"Oh, I see that you are ready to get with me, Eunice. I mean, look at all these tubes of lube, not to mention a box of condoms. Are you ready, sweet stuff?"

"(Make him lube your cock up, Jay)"

"Babe, give it a quick little kiss and then lube it up with much lube as you want. Make it wet."

"(Best hand job ever, Jay)"

"OMG, that is like the best hand job ever, Eunice, but watch that you don't pull my nut too quickly. I mean, that is some slick stuff."

(Jay, you'll recover, blow toward his mouth)"

"Damn it, Eunice, your hands are too good and I'm going to lose my first nut. Stroke towards your face, Eunice."

"(Mouth, Jay. Sweet mouth and sexy mouth)"

"Stroke me towards you sweet and sexy mouth, Eunice. Oh yeah, dart your tongue out like that."

"(Jay, lube is edible. Push forward a little."

"OMG, Ugh, Eunice, open for me. I'll just slip the head inside."

"(Jay, that was a good one. Now push hard and grunt loudly)"

"OMG, Eunice, ugh, ooh, ah, ugh, ugh, you're taking it all for me baby."

"(Pull out slowly, Jay)"

"OMG, I'm still releasing. OMG, squirt after squirt. OMG, I can't stop."

"(Oh, sorry Jay)"

Well, he was still grunting a lot, so I took a break and return a few of the texts that Kevin had been sending me while I was directing traffic in the bathroom.

"OMG, I'm so sorry Kevin! Jay and his date needed my help."

"Alright, I thought you were ignoring me. Was there a problem?"

"Bathroom plumbing issues, but Jay snaked it."

"Jay's lucky, I mean Jay's good with tools."

"I invited you and your tool over."

Oops, I guess I got caught up with my text dating conversation with Kevin.

"AH, I SAID, give me a minute Eunice while I think of something else to do. I mean, I said it five times."

"(To the back bedroom, Jay and the bikini is a sex prop)"

"Alright Eunice, it's time to retreat to the back bedroom where we can get more comfortable and prop ourselves up against the wall, because I' freaky like that??????"

"(Ugh, a sex prop, Jay, like a sleeve or a glove! Geez)"

"I mean, I'm going to use your bikini bottom like a glove baby. I want to push it to the side and go deep while it tries to fight against my manly thrusts."

"(OMG, get all up in there deep, Jay, but another good one with the manly thrusts)"

"I mean, I want to get all up in there deep as I thrust you like only a man can."

"(Jay, smooch???? Please?)"

"Give me a little kiss, Eunice."

Whew, rookie faggot lovers, right? Now, where was I with my texting conversation with Kevin?

"Sorry, Kevin. I'm back. Jay's date needed help with the bikini."

"You say date a lot."

"I know I scared you off, but I would make a sweet and pleasant partner. I was just nervous."

"Is partner the same as a date?"

Oops, guess I forgot to move away from my leaning position near the bathroom door. I mean, rookie eavesdroppers, right?

"Um, excuse us while we step over you, I mean, WTF Babs, were you eavesdropping on Eunice and I while we were getting to know each other? What the hell? Eunice, I am so sorry that your friend felt to need to eavesdrop on you and to listen to every thing we did. Shame on you, Babs!"

"Shut it, Jay. I was just having phone sex with Kevin and I forgot where I was. Um, also, Eunice honey, your bikini bottom is on backwards, not mention that it's soaked and also, not that Jay seems to mind that it's on backwards."

Um, also, Jay didn't even bother to put his clothes back on and might I just say, not only is he fit and trim, he apparently recovers extremely quickly, not that I was looking or anything. I mean, my eyes went right back to my phone and not his throbbing and OMG, do I mean throbbing fat cock. I mean, bounce, bounce, bounce, don't take your eyes off of the bouncing ball or rod.

Anyways, back to my sexting date.

"Sorry again Kevin, last time, I promise."

"OK, are the three of you at least having fun?"

"Kevin, 2 of the 3 people are having a GREAT time. I'm date sexting!"

"Smoothie date soon?"

"Now we're getting somewhere!"

"Wear something to match your favorite favor."

"Inside or outside?"

"Exactly!"

"Oh. Friday at sundown?"

See? It pays to stick with what you want, even if it takes a while to get there. Also, OMG, the quiet and plump Eunice one had sex way before I did! Not that I'm not taking full credit for all of the step-by-step directions.

Oh, and apparently it pays to stick it to Eunice too because he certainly seemed to feel a lot better about presenting himself to Jay in a tiny bikini, not to mention how Jay feels about it, you know, at the top of his lungs!

I mean, they deserved their privacy, right? Ah, hell no! I had already witnessed Jay in the flesh and I really wanted to see if Eunice's belly would shake as much as I envisioned it in my head, not to mention that thing T-Girls talk about on Chang about the swinging action down below. I mean, it's like a contest or something and video proof is required to submit an entry.

Which brings me to a slight pause, please.

"(Eunice, swallow baby)"

"Glug, glug, ugh, glug, ewe, glug, ewe.

"(Jay, get a facial shot of your facial)"

"Oh, slow your roll Eunice and clean all that up a little bit."

"(OMG, an open mouth photo)"

"Now, show me that soaked tongue baby before you swallow it all down."

"(Jay, can you go again? On his back with legs up)"

"OMFG, can I have a five minutes break? I mean, Eunice, clean yourself while I catch my breath and get on your back for daddy and lift those legs up high for me and then be prepared to, ah be prepared to, ah????

"(Scream, Jay, scream my name)"

"Be prepared to scream Babs' name, Eunice!"

"(No, scream your name. Idiot)"

"Sorry my plump little sweet side piece, be prepared to scream my name and if you call me an idiot, well, that's alright too, Eunice"

Seriously? How was it that these two had sex before me?

End Babs and Eunice team up 01