Babs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Adam." He gulped, but then smiled, and began laying his clothes out on the little settee at the foot of the bed.

Once he was nude, I spoke to Barbara. "Babs, go over near Robert but do not get close enough for him to touch you, then slowly remove your clothes, keeping your eyes on me at all times!"

She smiled a sly smile and did a little strip show for me. Robert got hard even faster than I did.

"You get to see it all tonight Robert. I am going to use your wife's mouth, her pussy and her ass. I have been looking forward to stuffing my at cock in her tight little ass for weeks now. You never got any of that action, did you? But she is giving it up for me now! Show Robert your pretty shaved ass, Babs!"

She faced away from Robert, put one leg up on the bed nearest me, and bent forward toward me, spreading her butt cheeks, and displaying her shaved anus shamelessly. Now I got harder than Robert. What did that say about me?

This was no time for contemplation. I winked at Robert, and then crooked a finger for Babs to come over to me. As she approached, I motioned for her to get down on her knees. She kept her eyes glued to mine and dropped down gracefully. I was really beginning to like her. Then she smiled and licked her lips. Robert made a little noise.

"Get me nice and hard, Babs!"

Babs got in touch with her inner slut very quickly. I hoped she was doing her best to get me nice and hard so she could feel me inside her. She slurped and gulped, and Robert gulped too. I put both hands on Bab's head and guided her motions to take me in all the way. I smiled at Robert. I pulled her head back, holding my cock about two inches from her face. She dove forward, greedily taking it again. She was just plain enjoying herself.

I was amazed that I immediately thought about Sally McCord. She was absolutely the best at sucking my cock. She was an artist, an impresario, a world class virtuoso. I complemented her regularly on it. Sally told me that she got so into it, and concentrated on it so completely, that when I came in her mouth, she usually came too. She anticipated it, she wanted it, she needed it, and when she got it, she felt release and savored it. She said it liberated her, freed her to be demanding. If she did that for me, she thought she had earned the right to ask for anything sexual she wanted. I heartily agreed, and always complied.

Robert's eyes were, like the corny novels sometimes said, limpid pools, and his breathing was ragged and loud. Pace yourself, Robert, we are just getting started. Babs seemed to have great concentration too, but I wasn't planning to allow her any requests. I was going to make some demands, though, starting right now.

"Babs, I really enjoyed kissing your sweet little shaved ass. Tonight, I am going to do a lot more than that to it. But in the spirit of fun and giving, I think you should kiss mine, right now." I moved between her and Robert, so she had to turn around, and stood with my legs apart.

"Start with my balls, Babs!" She did, tenderly and wonderfully. She knelt further and turned her head up and went to town on me, eventually pushing her tongue up into me like I had to her last Tuesday. I realized Robert had a clear view through my legs and could not miss her snorts and snuffles on my behalf. I cannot describe the look on his face, and I'm not proud of how nasty it made me feel. But I was about as hard as I ever thought possible.

I put her on the bed on all fours facing Robert on the other bed, and kissed her pussy and her ass thoroughly, enjoying her taste and texture. When she was thoroughly wet, but still quite tight, I spanked her ass and made a big show of donning a condom for Robert's benefit, then slipped into her pussy. I pushed deeper and deeper into her, and she was enjoying it, and making some loud grunting noises. I slowly reduced my thrusts, and she took over the motion, using her arms and legs to push back against me with at least as much force as I had used on her. The bed was shaking in tune with her thrusts. Her grunts and groans got louder, and the slapping and slurping noises did too. I looked up at Robert and his face was red and his nostrils flared as he apparently took in some wild smells. He could see her face and I could not.

He reached between his legs, and I shouted. "Oh no, Robert! Keep your hands on the bedspread. You can't touch yourself until I let you!" He whimpered but put his hands down and just watched. It looked like he was holding his breath.

Babs shouted and then made a funny noise way down in her throat. Her pussy pulsed around my cock and a new wave of wetness coursed out of her. It felt wonderful.

I resumed my fast motions, pounding into her. "I'm getting ready to come Babs. You get ready too!"

Just as I was about to let loose, I moved around to her face. I was only about three feet from Robert's face when I stripped off the condom and Babs swallowed me whole and sucked for all she was worth. He leaned forward to look even closer. His little noises were synchronized with the pulses of suction I felt on my dick. I think he liked it as much as I did. I winked at him again.

"I just the love it when she swallows, Robert! Keep sucking me, Babs! See if you can keep me hard."

She was partially successful. It might be a plus if I wasn't quite hard all the way, especially for the first time I took her ass. If her pussy was tight, her ass must be even more so. I put her up on the bed on all fours and tongued her pussy. It was already dripping wet, so I switched to her ass very quickly. She pushed back against me, trying get my tongue deeper into her. She was facing Robert. I don't know what her expressions looked like, but Robert looked like he was watching a scary movie. One with a lot of action.

I turned Babs around so Robert could see the focus of my attention. He was breathing so hard I could feel the breeze on my cock, which was still dripping wet with her pussy juice. I put my hands on her ass and used my thumbs to spread her sweet cheeks. Robert leaned over so he could see better.

"Do you think she's ready for a thick cock, Robert?"

I couldn't make out what he mumbled. I watched his eyes as I spanked her. I remembered Sally telling Barlow the asshat lawyer it had to be degrading and humiliating and then telling me that I must make it brutal and unmistakable. Robert shut his eyes with each clap my hand made spanking her ass, but then opened them again quickly. I guess he didn't want to miss anything.

I used my other hand to grab Babs by her hair and pull her head up and make her look back at me. "Tell me what you want Babs!"

She sobbed. Robert leaned forward even further and cocked an ear toward her.

"I want you to..." she whispered, then she took a deep breath. "I want you to fuck my ass."

I put my cock on top of her buttocks and slapped them with it. Suddenly I was totally hard. Oh well. Not my problem.

I made eye contact with Robert. "Robert, do you remember what I said on our first Tuesday night about things being completely different from now on?" He made a guttural noise. "Well, this is another waypoint in our little journey. No condom this time. She is going to take me bareback and feel the heat. Watch this!"

I pushed forward into Babs tight little ass about half an inch. She made an astonished noise. Robert made almost the same sound, like stereo. Another half inch, and another, louder noise from both of them. Time for a little extra effort on my part. Even small business CEOs have to be creative sometimes.

"If you want the rest of that cock, Babs, you are going to have push back against it to get it." Robert raised his eyebrows and held his breath, but Babs didn't hesitate. She clenched both hands up in the sheets and grunted, and then moved back towards me, taking about half of it. She was so tight it hurt me a little, but Robert made more noise than she did. I just held my breath.

Babs took a deep breath and hissed. "Oh God, oh God, oh God!" I felt her ass relax, and my cock get even harder. She grunted and pushed back again, taking it all.

I couldn't resist, and slowly moved back a little and then into her again. "Yessss!" She spoke low and soft. I pushed in further. "Yessss!" a little louder.

I found the rhythm quickly. It felt so damn good I couldn't believe it. Robert began to lean in and out in time to my strokes into his previously faithful wife. Damn that was nasty!

She relaxed a little more and I plumbed her depths as far as I could. She shook and I did too. I was planning to make a long and showy time of it, but her tight ass was bringing me off too soon. Go with the flow. Make it unforgettable for them both, right.

"Are you ready for my hot come in your ass Babs?"

She made a very funny noise.

"How about you, Robert? I'm gonna come in wifie's tight little ass now, while you watch and enjoy, right?"

I didn't have time to listen for his reply, because the wave overcame me, and I drove my cock into Bab's ass just as far as I could. I felt each hot spurt, and she must have too, because she made an animal noise in time with each one. Robert made a funny noise, too, and then a big grin spread across his face, and he came explosively without touching himself. Some of it traveled all way across the gap between the beds and got on Barbara, and she jumped, but then giggled. Married life, huh?

Suddenly I felt giddy. Life is just a bizarre show, so why not enjoy it? I pulled out, making a sloppy slurping sound, and my come spilled out of her ass and dribbled between her cheeks and down the back of her thighs. What the hell. Make it humiliating and unforgettable, right? But I must remember that for him it was a reward. I turned her dripping butt toward Robert and grabbed his shoulder.

"See that Robert?"

He leaner forward towards it eagerly, but I held him back. "If you close the other 70% of the DEFI account volume, next time I might let you have that!" Now he was the one that said, "Oh God. Oh God!"

If he performed well, maybe I would get one of those 'Entrepreneur of the Year" plaques.

......

Sally McCord was waiting up for me when I got to her place. She had made a pitcher of frozen daquiris and had almost finished it herself. As was our habit, I got into the shower to wash off all the Babs and to give me a psychological separation from my recent adventures in cuckoldry. I took a long time and scrubbed myself roughly and washed my hair twice.

When I stepped out of the shower, Sally was sitting on the closed toilet lid, naked, with her hair up in a bun. She handed me one towel, while she used another to dry me below the waist. While I tried to get my hair dry, she grabbed my cock and began to jack it slowly. "Tell me about tonight, Adam!" Her nipples looked like rocks and she was flushed all over. Wow.

I just looked at her, and her hands stopped their wonderful motion. I guess I should say something. "Well, I guess Barbara is becoming more comfortable with the situation."

"Meaning what?"

I told her the story, slowly and accurately, except I left out the part about the smart butt plug, as I was saving one as a surprise for Sally. She hung on every word, gradually increasing her frequency and intensity of motion. She had never ever given me hand job like this. When I began to describe my penetration of Babs, and Robert's reactions, she got frantic. By the time I related my offer to Robert about DEFI she began to jack me mercilessly and pointed my cock right at her face. I shot all over her, my third of the evening, and then looked up at me with big eyes. Wow.

"My goodness Sally, I think you are having as much fun as I am with all this."

She looked uncomfortable but said nothing, so I continued.

"Perhaps the next time Robert gets to watch; you should be there too?"

I had never seen a look on her face like that before. I didn't know whether I liked it or not.

......

By next Tuesday, Robert hadn't made any big sales, and Barbara had to take both of their girls to an evening girl scout meeting, so no Babs for me. I assumed Robert would watch cuck porn at home. But I had arranged for Sally McCord to meet me at a very swanky hotel near her office to "receive a very demanding bull". She got that same look in her eye that had worried me before.

I was really getting into the cycle of being a rough and tough bull on Tuesday with Babs and sweet lover every other weekend or so with Sally, but I wanted more Sally, so it was time to shake things up and really bull her hard tonight. Anticipating that, I had pulled out a bunch of old ties that I had intended to take to Goodwill and put them in a brown paper bag when I left my apartment that morning, along with the second smart butt plug, in another small box and gift wrapped as if it were expensive jewelry.

I had chosen the hotel suite because it had a big wooden bed with four substantial bedposts. I got there a few minutes beforehand and confirmed that the concierge had done her duty. There were fresh flowers in abundance and plenty of candles ready to light. By the time Sally arrived, I had donned a pair of black pants and a black mask, and nothing else.

When I let her in, she was wearing a classy but revealing dark blue dress, complete with a string of pearls complementing the low neckline, meaning she had gone home to shower and change. She looked like a middle-aged trophy wife slumming a bit and out on the town. Perfect. She took one look at my outfit and her eyes got big. Even better.

I kissed her tenderly. "You know I love you, Sally?" She smiled. "But sometimes, I just need to use you!"

I just looked at her, trying to be as intimidating as I could. Her smile changed to a smirk, and then she stripped off that classy dress, which was all she had on, and kneeled in front of me, eyes boring into mine. Perfect.

I opened up the brown paper bag and took out the little box wrapped in silver and gold paper and set it on the nightstand next to the bed. She asked the question with her eyes.

"You will get that a little later."

I reached into the paper bag again and pulled out the ties, older and wider that the current style, but strong and colorful, nonetheless. Her eyes got a little wider.

"Up on the bed on all fours!" She complied. The headboard design was a like a trellis or silhouette sculpture -- strong wood with lot openings and places to knot the silk ties through and around. I tied both hands in front of her to it, forcing her to rest some of her weight on her elbows. There was no footboard on the bed, just a little low red leather settee, which I kneeled on while I grabbed her legs and positioned her just so. Then I did something I had never done before. I spanked her, hard.

With the slap of my first blow, she made an incredibly surprised noise. A lover might have been concerned, but a raging bull didn't care. I spanked her hard, watching her buttocks get red and listening to her breath become ragged. I liked it.

When I stopped, she drew a huge breath, wondering I suppose, if I was going to start again. I leaned down and began to kiss her redness, licking and sucking and just generally lusting after her ass. She began to make happy noises. I kissed all around, never touching her pussy or her anus, or the magic territory in between, just circling and teasing. She began to move her hips to try to get something more sensitive under my mouth, but I avoided those targets and teased until she was squirming.

Her pussy got wet and fragrant without ever being touched, and her smell was magical. I blew air carefully, tracing a path from her clitoris to her anus and back, and delighting in her aromatic motions to try to get me closer. Now her breathing was clearly labored, and I thought she was ready for the next step.

I took the little gift box off the nightstand and held it where she could see it. "Time for your present!"

Then I moved around behind her began to gently tongue her, circling her anus and clit, but only touching them fleetingly. She got wonderfully wetter and louder. I progressed onto her inner and outer pussy lips, circling and darting, and she moved her hips in wonderful anticipation, trying to push herself up against my mouth. Then I stopped and pulled back, and watched her ass circling around trying to find my mouth again.

I noisily opened the box, throwing the wrappings where she could see them, but keeping its contents hidden from her. I held the little device by its handle, ready to insert in her, and then began to tongue her hot little ass in earnest, liberally applying her pussy juice to it and plunging my tongue into it. Sally loved to have her ass kissed, and penetrated, and she gave herself up to it. When she began using her arms to push against the headboard to try to get my tongue deeper into her, I plunged the butt plug into her roughly.

She made another one of those surprised noises, then held her breath. I used one finger to tap on the little protruding handle. She growled and her breath caught. When I thought she was just about to come, I stopped and positioned myself behind her and slipped into her hot wet pussy, fucking her just and fast and hard as I could. I was hard and almost numb, just like I had been with Babs. I could clearly feel the butt plug, and I was confident Sally could too.

Sally came beautifully, pushing back towards me and groaning. I loved that sound. I pulled out, leaving her empty and making a disappointed little noise, and then applied my mouth to her pussy again. When I was younger, I had a tendency to come very quickly the first few times I was with a woman, so I would often pull out so I wouldn't come and lick her pussy to keep her fires burning, so to speak. I soon discovered that some women thought that was incredibly hot, and that even if they didn't, I really liked doing it. Sally loved it. I would go back and forth until she had come at least once, and then I could, too.

I had kept my watch on, because I had installed the smart butt plug app on it, which was more convenient at this juncture than my phone. I rested on my elbows and tapped the icon on the watch face, and the plug began to vibrate at its lowest setting. So did Sally.

She screamed and came instantly, then made guttural noises like in a horror movie. I had never seen her so worked up. I plunged my tongue into her pussy, and she circled her hips like a belly dancer and came again, grunting and squirting a little bit into my mouth. I guess she liked her present!

I substituted my cock for my tongue and stroked her slowly. She began to chant. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I was doing my best. She came again, twisting and struggling against the ties holding her arms. I just kept stroking her and turned the smart plug up a notch. It felt like the temperature of her pussy went up in concert with the motions of the little device. Suddenly I was feeling it too. The ties made little ripping noises and she fucked back against me every bit as strongly as I was driving to her, and the whole bed began to jump a bit.

Suddenly I could not hold back, and I lost all sense of Sally as a white-hot orgasm shot through me and I came so hard all I could think of was driving my cock home and emptying it. Sally screamed, "Hot come, hot come, hot come!" and I suppose that did describe what she was getting. She squirmed and I felt her hot and squishy pussy and how wonderful she was. I turned off the butt plug and tried to catch my breath.

She finally stopped her heavy breathing and then asked, "What was that thing?"

"That was a present from your bull. It's a teledildonic butt plug. When you care enough to give the very best to a very special woman." I couldn't tell if she was pleased or pissed, but she was damn excited. "Whenever you wear it, think of me. I might turn it on, to turn you on."