Babs Ch. 02

Story Info
Modern Marriage.
9.5k words
3.98
20.3k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

Babs Ch. 02

Modern Marriage

Upon my return from my first session with Barbara, Sally McCord met me at her door. It was hard for me to gauge her mood. Was she concerned for Barbara, for my eternal soul, or was she getting a little charge out of this? After I took a shower, I went over things with her. I concluded it was all three. But I asked her for specifics.

"I mainly wanted to be sure that you made an extraordinarily strong impression on them that things had changed, permanently. Sounds like you gave Robert a big dose of excitement, and then promised to take it away forever if his sales performance did not improve. The next few weeks will tell the tale, I think. You were genuinely nice to Barbara. You could have called her a complete slut and treated her like a cheap whore."

"So why didn't I?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't want to drive her and Robert together. I wanted her to side with me against him, especially until he turns around his performance at work. And I am going to treat her like a slut, about half the time. The other half like a sweet lover." I touched Sally's ass.

She hugged me. "Good plan, Adam, good plan." I then surprised myself. I was totally into Sally and pleasing her and kept at it for a long time. It was very different, almost like I was a different person.

Barbara made a habit of calling Sally on Wednesdays to talk about what happened on Tuesday nights. The first time she did it, I was a little taken aback, but after that, nothing surprised me. Sally called me after she rang off with Barbara.

"Adam, don't leave a full condom behind anymore!"

"Why not? I thought it was a nice nasty touch."

"Oh, its presence shocked Barbara all right, and certainly pushed reality right up in her face. Luckily, she was able to grab it and throw it away before Robert did more than just smell it! She said he looked like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. He was hard. She was disgusted!"

I had not thought about that. Some of this stuff is just not natural, or maybe it is but I'm not perverse enough to anticipate it.

"And you can't do her at their house anymore, either?"

"Why not?"

"Nanny cams! Barbara found two of them already. They already had a babysitter cam in their living room, but Robert apparently put two more in the bedroom Wednesday morning. So, use your place or go to a hotel."

"A cheap motel seems appropriate."

"Not too cheap. You need some sound isolation. How were his sales numbers?"

"No change yet. I would expect it to take a while before improved effort yields any visible results. I'm looking at his phone logs and browser history carefully. He is making more calls, and we have always blocked porn sites at the office. So far it looks like he is searching for prospecting data like he should be."

Sally added insights from Barbara into the memo for the lawyer and copied me on it. What weird things you sometimes have do when you run a business!

......

Next Tuesday morning, Robert had a few more reorders logged, and the prospecting activity was back to his old levels. Too soon to be sure, but at least the early indicators were not negative. The rest of the business was humming along fine, which always made me nervous, like another shoe was about to drop.

We had one contact from a 'middle market investment bank' that was really a business broker, asking for company information and if I would consider an acquisition offer. I said I would always listen, but I would not supply any more information nor commit to any sort of representation agreement. That was usually where these things stopped.

I had Babs meet me at a low traffic high end suites hotel way up north in the 'tech corridor'. I was impressed. She had changed her hair style and was dressed in a believable business outfit with a high but tight bodice, and she was hot. She looked right at home at this hotel. She also looked alive and excited. Today, I was going to start sweet and finish rough. Very rough.

I started with small talk and no mention of Robert or their problems. It was like date night for her. I brought her a little gift box that I told her she could not open until later in the evening. I set it on the nightstand and proceeded to seduce her like it was our first date. I wanted to have a conversation to get her feeling warm, but I couldn't talk about Robert or the kids, that would bring her down. I ended up talking about her new outfit, which I thought was classy, but hot. She responded even better than I thought she would: she blushed.

"I like your outfit, Babs, but I would like nothing better. I like your new hairstyle a lot, but there is another new 'nothing' hairstyle I want to see, too!"

She froze, her blush extending to her neck and shoulders. She looked even better. Then she figured out what I wanted. She stood and began to unbutton her dress.

"Slowly, Babs. I want to enjoy watching you."

She made eye contact with me. I should have turned on the radio for a little music. Her eyes were on fire!

By the time I got to see her nipples, they looked like pink bullets. She even held her perfect breasts up a little bit as if she were offering them to me. I knew they already belonged to me. I had it writing.

She paused. "Continue, Babs!"

She did. Her newly waxed pussy looked good enough to eat. I sat in the upholstered chair next to the bed. I used my finger to beckon her to approach me. When she got close, I grabbed her left ankle and placed it up on the right arm of my chair, exposing her completely and making her work to keep her balance.

I slipped a finger inside her -- she was already wet. I frigged her fast and her legs shook as she struggled to stay upright. Her eyes stayed glued to mine and I was really liking it. I reached under her ass and pulled her towards me and sat back against the big chair. This was a close as she was ever going to get to sitting on my face. I wanted her to feel good and on top. For just a little bit. It wasn't hard to get her to come, she was primed and ready, and she took great pleasure in grinding one out against my face.

She was surprised when I tilted her up and began to eat her ass just as aggressively as she had fucked my face. It did not phase her for long, and she began to bounce up and down a little bit, fucking my face with her ass. Okay, Babs, trigger time.

I tossed her roughly onto the bed, put two fingers in her pussy and one all the way up her ass, and licked her clit. She screamed and shuddered: she had not expected the finger up her ass, but she took it well and I felt her begin to relax around it. I pushed it further and used the other two to search for her G spot. I found it. I increased the stimulation of her clit and her G spot and waited until I thought she was just about to come, and then I pushed that finger even farther up her ass, and she exploded. I was training her, grooming her. Getting her ready for my extra thick cock up her ass, and to associate its protrusion with her impending orgasm. I would not take it tonight. I would likely not penetrate it until Robert had a sales success and could get a double reward by watching. But I wanted her to be ready for it. I wanted her to crave it. I left my one finger in her ass and withdrew the two from her pussy, and sealed my mouth around her clitoris, pushing further into her ass and licking her until she came.

We were both breathing hard when I released her. "Your pretty waxed ass is almost irresistible, Babs!"

She drew a big, slow breath. "Does that mean you are going to fuck it now?"

"No, we will wait for your husband to be ready to watch that. But we are going to get it ready for me." I handed her the gift box. "You can open that now and I'll help you with it!"

I had found that little gift after reading an article in a biz pub that was entitled something like "top ten weird tech trends". Number five was something called "teledildonics" or long-distance remote control of dildoes and other sex toys. I did at least one teleconference every day, and my doctor did office visits via telemedicine, so I guess this was a logical next step. I bought one for Sally McCord, too, but had not yet decided when to give it to her.

Babs opened her gift box to find a strangely shaped bulbous thing that looked like a small, elongated egg on one end and had a miniature curved handgrip on the other. It was smart butt plug. She looked at it curiously.

"Where do you think that goes, Babs?"

She held it at different angles, I suppose trying to visualize exactly what would go where. I took it from her.

"Open your mouth Babs!" When she did, I popped it into her mouth and kept a grip on the little handle thing. I started kissing her ass again.

"Get it nice and warm in your mouth, Babs!"

When she involuntarily opened her legs up again, I took the butt plug from her mouth and rapidly pushed it inside her ass. She made a grunt and then an astonished noise, then glared at me.

"That was uncomfortable!"

The little handle just barely emerged from her anus and served as an antenna for the Blue Tooth control signals from my phone. I just smiled, and began making out with her again, gently kissing and caressing her. She began to warm up again.

Then I took out my phone. She looked at me funny. I opened the Butt Plug app and hit start. Her eyes got wild. I am sure she had never felt anything like that.

I whispered into her ear. "Whenever you feel that Babs, think about my thick cock forcing its way into your tight little ass!" I went down on her until she was totally wet, and then fucked her pussy hard. I could feel the unmistakable effect of the butt plug, so it must have been even more noticeable for her. Just as I sensed she was about to come, I boosted the butt plug's vibrations up a notch. She had a long rolling orgasm and made some very gratifying noises, then cried like a baby. I wanted to develop a stimulus/response pattern that totally reinforced anal penetration. In a few more dates, she would be ready for the real thing. I hoped Robert would do something good in the sales arena, so he could watch as a reward. I decided to come in her mouth. I really like the way her eyes get wild when I do that, and she swallows so well.

......

Sally and I went to church together the next Sunday. The sermon wasn't Sodom and Gomorrah this time either, it was Corinthians. I didn't tumble to the message and how it applied to me until the preacher had gone on for a while. "There are many parts, but one body" then "those parts of the body that seem weakest are indispensable" and then "the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor, and the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty." I realize it all boiled down to what my grandmother used to say. "It takes all kinds to make a world."

Maybe I should not feel superior to Robert. His "sickness" was just the mirror image of my own drives. He shouldn't be any more ashamed of his 'unnatural desires' that I was at getting into a nasty mood and helping to satisfy them. Did that mean that Barbara should not hate him? That Sally should not have hated her husband's final year? I guess "special modesty" meant that all this should be kept between Babs, Robert, Sally, and me and never revealed to anyone else. I wasn't planning on doing that anyway, assuming that JT Barlow could maintain confidentiality, and nobody filed a lawsuit.

Did the lesson further mean that I should try to put Barbara and Robert back together for the long term, or just keep things going for their kid's sake until they inevitably divorced? I admit I never considered just breaking things off. I realized that I read the Old Testament too, but I was only trying to live by the New Testament, if that. There was probably another sermon there too.

Was Robert predestined to be a cuck? I certainly don't think he sat down and logically and rationally concluded that was what he wanted to be. Barbara certainly didn't decide to become Babs the slut, but was Babs always there inside her, waiting to emerge? Was there a Babs in every woman? In any case, they both seem to be taking to their new lifestyle very well. For that matter, so was I. What did that mean? Should Sally lose all respect for me the same way she did for her first husband and her bull? I did not want that!

Was Robert like an addict that can't kick his new habit? Was I being a drug dealer instead of a rehab counselor? I was still pondering all these weighty questions when I did Babs again Tuesday night at an Embassy Suites near the airport, then told Sally all about it afterward while we wrote the memo for the lawyer. Sometimes running a successful business requires you to make some extra effort.

......

Robert bounced into my office Thursday afternoon and handed me a copy of a purchase order from DEF Industries, one of the biggest buyers in our target market. We had been trying to break into that account from the first day I started at the company, and never got a sniff. The order represented about 30% of what we estimated their monthly volume would be -- it was a huge order and a chance to get more. The credit terms would need my approval: 90 days versus our normal 30.

I looked at Robert and he had anticipated my first question. He handed me the latest DNB report on DEFI. Their coverage ratios were all okay -- no bad signals, no down trend. I raised my eyebrows, asking my second question.

Robert explained. "My guy from American Materials took a job in purchasing at DEFI. Their existing supplier has a production problem and is falling short on deliveries of some key parts, which means they have a bunch of WIP inventory that can't finish and sell. Ninety days gives them enough time to finish and ship the inventory before they have to pay us. I sold it to them as a no risk solution to their problems to get us in the door. If we come through, they will reorder the same volume from us with the normal terms. If the quality is as good or better than the old supplier, we could get the whole account."

Robert's networking efforts had paid off, and I could not find anything to object to. "Okay Robert, good work!" I signed off on the purchase order terms and handed it back to him.

Robert grinned. "See you Tuesday night!" He sauntered out the door with a bounce in his step. Perhaps I should have mixed feelings, but I really didn't. This sale would bring an additional mid six figures down to our monthly gross profit line, and I was already looking forward some backdoor Babs. I suppose Robert was too. I guess teamwork makes the dream work!

......

The big event on Tuesday night was planned for the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport. It was almost new, had some "mini-suites" with two king sized beds, a parking lot in back that could be accessed from a side street without using the freeway, and was nowhere near our offices. Tuesday at lunch, Sally and I had a rollicking discussion about how things should be done. Should I be as nasty as possible, or should I take it easy on Robert?

I didn't see any way to minimize the impact of this, but I did think Robert and Barbara might have very different reactions. The Babs part of Barbara was looking forward to it, I hoped. Was it because it excited her sexually or just because it would so humiliate Robert? Or is that Barbara the dutiful mom just wants to go forward with it, so Robert continued to earn for the kids benefit? Was she okay with both?

Robert clearly was not behaving logically, but he was certainly motivated to have this happen. I didn't think it would truly discourage Robert -- I thought it would wind him up even further. My first thought was to really rub his face in it, make it so awful and humiliating that he would recoil and reform. But again, that might just motivate him to make another big sale. What was my duty to the stockholders again?

Which raised the question: what was motivating me in all this? I would profit greatly if Robert closed a lot of new business, and Babs turned me on. Should I cater and to and even expand Robert's cuckold fantasies? Would doing the things that seemed most humiliating to me be the ones that would gratify and motivate him most effectively? Would doing those truly nasty things to the two of them also get me off? I didn't want to become another JT Barlow, did I? I think he made more money than I did.

Sally's theory was that the best way to play it was to go for maximum impact by fully embracing my dark side and make it both awful and unforgettably exciting for both Robert and Barbara, and for me too. I asked Sally if she sort of got off on that scenario too. She smiled a crooked smile. "Let's talk about it afterward." You just never know.

Robert and Barbara showed up together, like he had picked her up for a date. At least he didn't rent a tux! But he was wearing his best dark blue suit and a very sharp looking red silk tie I had never seen before. Barbara was in a slinky black dress and high heeled fuck me shoes, too. No trouble guessing her mood.

I had spent a little time researching his fetish and finding symbolic things that resonated with me too. I had boiled down a lot of psychobabble and fetish porn into a few things that might be driving Robert, and then I could consider how to use each one to stimulate him, and which ones appealed to me the most, or at least didn't gross me out.

One source of the cuckold drive was said to be akin to the trophy wife syndrome gone wild. Some guys want a wife that is a status symbol -- a woman that other guys will envy the husband having. If other guys are flirting with her and wanting her, the husband feels validated and powerful. Having another guy bang her and going crazy on her is a very strong validation and a potential ego boost for that kind of hubby. Robert as salesman seemed to fit in this mold. The guys that put their 'hot wife' videos on the internet may be enjoying this, if they are not just trying to make money. Or the wife may just be an exhibitionist.

Another factor seems to be competition at the 'sperm level'. If a man sees another guy ejaculating into a woman, he wants to get his seed in there and displace the other guy, winning the 'race for the egg'. Some guys may freak out and run away when they see their wife potentially impregnated by another man, but a real dedicated cuck just can't wait to jump in afterward. Robert had already demonstrated this tendency, being turned on by a condom full of another man's sperm rather than repulsed by it, and he is by nature a competitive guy.

For some cucks it's the excitement of breaking taboo, flaunting societal rules. Sally's husband who wanted her to make out in another guy's car in public or bang a series of athletic black strangers was feeding on this kind of excitement.

And some guys just genuinely like to see their wife enjoy her orgasms, no matter who gives them to her. They like to watch their wife's facial expressions as another man makes her come, or even kiss her tenderly while another cock bangs away at her. This is more unusual, because it usually means the man has a strong ego and does not need to possess his wife, just enjoy her. Some swinger spouses love to watch their wives get gang banged if the wife gets off on it. But some may cross over into the 'trophy wife' category too, especially the old guys who like to see their much younger wives get thoroughly fucked.

Bab's motivations were harder to discern. She obviously got turned on during our Tuesdays. Perhaps because Robert had been neglecting her, or because it felt like punishing Robert.

I sat on the couch and directed them. Maybe I could tell by their reactions, and mine, which things would work for all of us. I knew I had to set the tone from the start.

"Robert, congratulations on your big sale! You may remove your clothes and sit on the bed closest to the window. You will stay on that bed at all times. You may not touch yourself or speak unless I specifically direct you to. Do you understand?"

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers