Babs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's the controller?"

"In my watch."

"I meant my controller for me when you are not around."

"Bulls only, babe, remote control, and only if you treat me well."

She put her nose in the air. "I didn't like it that much anyway, and I don't trust technology gadgets. I'd never use it. I'm glad to take it out."

Sally and I had arguments over her aversion to computers and IT stuff. She used the old "I need to connect emotionally because I am a people person" HR director thing, but I think she was covering up for just not knowing enough to really use it properly. Her definition of intuitive software interface meant it must read her mind and do what she wanted, otherwise it was a useless piece of junk. But I would use technology in the butt plug in the future. I couldn't read her mind, but I had a pretty good idea of what she liked. We cuddled ourselves to sleep and made it again about 4 AM sans butt plug before I drove back to my place to shower and change.

By the time I left for the office, I got a message on my phone from the butt plug app saying that another user was trying to logon to the device I had registered, and would I authorize it? Heh, heh. Not without a quid pro blow, Sally baby. I wouldn't tell her about the built in WIFI web network, "find my butt plug" or "remote status reporting" or some of the other really advanced features just yet.

.......

Robert's prospecting activities were way up, and he has bringing in more reorders and getting long time customers to order things from us they previously bought from other suppliers and researching and targeting smaller firms and startups that might grow, but they were not enough to trigger another of his favorite Tuesday night events. He was having no luck getting more DEFI volume. DEFI had used our shipments to complete their WIP problem and was about to ship it all and was ready to pay us, and as expected they reordered that 30% of their parts volume from us, but so far continued to order most of their stuff from the old supplier. The next Tuesday morning, he asked me for suggestions of how to break the logjam.

I brainstormed a little. "Do we know what made the existing supplier fall behind in the first place? Will it happen again? Quantity or quality issues? Was it credit problems, shipping snafus, or union strikes? Is the old supplier somebody's brother-in-law or something?"

Robert brightened up, like he had an idea of what to do, so I went on.

"Maybe try to roll up the network of the existing supplier. Who do they buy materials from? Who is their bank? Who are their other big customers? " I paused, as he was scribbling some notes. "Or go at it from another direction. What else could we sell them that we are not selling now? Are they developing new products we could start supplying parts for? Could we get into the new product lines instead of just growing our volume in the existing ones?"

Robert looked much more positive. I knew he would work every angle as hard as he could. I would continue to work Babs as hard as I could, whether Robert got to watch or not.

......

I don't know if Robert was watching more exciting cuck porn, had found some great motivational tapes, or was just having a run of good luck, but his sales results were steadily climbing. Not another big win, or the dramatic breakthrough on the DEFI account, but lots of other suspects became prospects and then small to medium customers. So, I spent my Tuesday nights with Babs without an audience. She was getting extremely comfortable with anal, and I used her to try out all the tricks in the teledildonic literature (they was even an online user group!) and I made up some of my own. The AI usage assistant and camera were innovative to say the least. She grew anxious to have the butt plug inserted as soon as she saw me.

One Tuesday morning I met with the CFO and got all the updates, including sales tracking, and then met with Robert just before lunch to give him faint praise. He expressed great dismay and noted that his efforts were bringing more and more to the firm's bottom line without helping to abate his sexual frustration. I reminded him that his girls were benefiting from the additional commissions he was earning, and their college funds were steadily growing.

He looked funny. "I know intellectually that's good, but it doesn't really do it for me sexually." At least he was being honest with me now.

I did a quick calculation of what his new sales were bringing down to our gross profit line. It was starting to add up to some serious bucks, and thus contributing nicely to my year-end profit-sharing bonus. Maybe I could cut him a break and give Babs a little extra action too.

"Tell you what, Robert. When your new customer sales bring as much to the bottom line as closing the rest of DEFI would have, I'll arrange for you to have a special little remote thrill show."

He was keen to know what that meant, but I kept it mysterious. Random rewards and all that org theory stuff from b school danced around in my head. It also gave me an idea for Sally McCord, too. I could use her as my test case to prepare.

......

I gradually introduced Sally McCord to all the anal tricks I had developed with Babs. Sally liked them to, but not as much as Babs did. I did use one biofeedback technique to great effect, however. With the plug inserted and Sally actively enjoying it, I presented my cock to her mouth, and only turned on the plug when she did something right with her mouth. Using the five-step level control on the Bluetooth remote, I shaped her behavior to embody my ideal fellatrix. She had natural talent, but training honed it to a fine edge. She's a keeper.

We developed a regular schedule. Babs three nights a month, and Sally three. It was not quite enough for me, but I was able to make each night memorable for us all. Except Robert, that is.

His group of new small accounts was growing, and steadily approaching the forecast for the entire DEFI account. He was getting antsy and had trouble waiting for gratification, another salesy aspect of his personality. I shared this with Sally, and she had an interesting reaction.

"When those small accounts make the number, what will you do for him?"

"Well, I thought I would do Babs remotely with the butt plug via Zoom, while he watches but cannot touch." I didn't want to tell her about the camera in the butt plug yet.

She got a shocked expression. "Oh, that's wild. Can I watch too?"

I held her face. "Via Zoom, or live and in person."

The look on her face was priceless. "First via Zoom. How do you think he would react if I were in the room when you did his wife?"

I thought about it. "Given his twisted nature, it will probably make him even more excited."

......

The next week brought a big surprise for us all. One of Robert's small accounts got a big new contract that required a nice volume of parts from us, and he closed a big order, which should put him over the threshold as soon as the order was booked on next months backlog. He still hadn't guessed what I had planned for him, but I could tell he was fired up.

I called Babs and told her what I had planned for Robert's little reward. She was pleased with the added commissions, but a little worried about getting Robert all worked up when I was only there remotely, and not in the room to keep him under control. She had an HD WIFI webcam she could use, but she wanted me to make it doubly clear to Robert that he did not get to touch her, at all, and that if he tried, he would be cut off completely, with no chance of any further action, no matter how much business he closed. I agreed.

Babs and Robert went to a TownePlace up north in a tech park area. It was a medium sized room with two queen beds. Babs moved the little table that was in the room to the foot of the bed and set up her little tripod wide angle web cam on it, and had Robert sit on the other bed.

When she turned the camera on, I saw Robert looking around the room nervously. I could see my Bluetooth was not connected to the butt plug yet.

"Where's Adam?"

Babs gave him sultry look. "He's going to be joining us remotely, Robert!"

Robert looked puzzled, and frustrated. But he settled down when Babs began to strip for the camera. She was enjoying herself.

"I've seen those webcam girls on TV. It is a turn on that I know somebody is watching!" She was down to bra and panties and writhing around on the bed. "Are you watching, Adam?"

"You know I am, Babs." She didn't know that Sally McCord was with me and watching too. I had my audio on, but my video turned off. Robert leaned over so close that I could see his chin at the edge of the frame.

"Don't get any closer, Robert!" He froze but did not move back. "Babs, take your panties off but leave you bra on, and then show Robert your little friend."

"Robert, if you do not follow the rules completely, this will be your last time to watch, even if you close all the business in the world. In fact, since Babs seems to enjoy an audience now, so I'll find other men to watch your hot wife, since you won't be able to. Do you understand?"

"I'll stay on this bed, no matter what. But what exactly is...."

He stopped talking just as Babs whipped out her butt plug like a magician pulling rabbit out of a hat. She held it up right under Robert's nose. She was really finding her inner slut.

Robert gasped. "What is that thing?"

Then she totally exceeded my expectations. "It's my remote-control butt plug!" she said and proceeded to lick it teasingly like it was somebody's cock. "Adam is going to use it to fuck me from a distance, while you watch!"

Inspiration struck me. "Babs, before you put that in toss it over to Robert!"

She did. "Now tell him to take into his mouth and get it nice and wet and nice and warm. Swing the camera over so I can see him get it ready for you!"

She caught on quickly. "Suck that butt plug, Robert! Get it sloppy wet and warm for Adam to use on me!"

Robert warmed to the idea. He seemed so enthusiastic about it that it was almost disturbing. Babs finally had to order him to toss it back to her, as he wanted to keep it in his mouth. She caught it, turned over on all fours, and spread her butt cheeks to give Robert a clear view, then slipped it up her behind slowly, making seductive noises all the while.

"I wish it was Adam's cock, but this will do for tonight, and you get to watch, my hot shot salesman!"