Babs Ch. 03

Story Info
Happy Ever? After.
11.5k words
4.22
15.6k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers

Babs Ch. 03

Happy Ever? After.

Sally and I went to church religiously, as pertains to attendance, if not necessarily behavior. We met there, and we just made it a habit to keep going. This Sunday the lesson and sermon was on Matthew, by a visiting priest who was a woman. Our little parish was an old school one, with the old prayer books (which were gradually falling apart from wear and tear) and the old service which was comforting to many of our members. Our visitor was from a new and 'woke' parish - I am not sure what "schismatic" means anymore. At any rate, the issues she raised were worthy of consideration no matter how uncomfortable they made you and regardless of your recent church history.

A good sermon makes you think the speaker knows your secrets and is speaking to you in a barely disguised code. She started with the relationship between the church and the law. She wisely avoided "render unto Caesar" and instead asked us to begin by remembering that all Christian churches used to be illegal. The law changes, the church changes, and around and around it goes. Matthew is essential New Testament stuff: "on these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets". I had heard it said that this was the simplification of the Old Testament into two easy to remember (but sometimes hard to implement) principles. I thought about how this applied to me. Robert and Barbara qualified as my neighbors in the biblical sense. I certainly knew Barbara in the biblical sense. Was I treating them as I would want to be treated? How could I tell?

If I were in Robert's shoes, what would I want? What was best for him? Discounting the fact that I was not in his shoes, and probably could not get there even empathetically, if I had his kinks would I want someone to play along or strictly shun me and make me confront things cold turkey. Old Testament wise, we were all damned to burn, perhaps even if forgiven by each other. New Testament wise, maybe not. I projected that the visiting speaker, who was rumored to be a practicing lesbian, was not an Old Testament type. She would probably come down on the side of private behavior should remain private, and if we all kept each other's confidences, it would be okay. But should I be trying to shape Robert away from his aberrant behavior, rather than enabling it? Was I kidding myself about helping Barbara and the girls, and just giving in to my own dirty desires? Both, I concluded, and that did not help me decide what to do next. I least I sympathized with my own dilemma. I didn't talk to Sally about all this, but she squeezed my hand at several relevant points during the sermon, which made me feel that she would support me whatever happened next.

Monday morning, I got a call from JT Barlow, Esquire, suggesting a meeting to go over the legal situation and perhaps try to get Robert and Barbara to give additional depositions that would further protect me from future legal problems. If we could document that they had now been in the "arrangement" for some time and were not unhappy and did not want to change it, that would go a long way to head off trouble even if they changed the minds later. He seemed to be enjoying this way too much, and I got suspicious about his motivations. I told him I would think about it and get back to him. I made a mental note to sound Sally McCord out about it, and I spent a few minutes on a search engine trying to learn more about Barlow and his wife.

Things went on in a relatively normal routine for the next few weeks. No big closes for Robert, but some memorable Tuesday nights with Babs. She was getting more and more comfortable with our sessions and enjoying them very heartily. She also surprised me by beginning to speak positively about Robert: he was making his numbers, building up the girl's 529 plans, keeping his promises, and was again becoming someone that she could rely on. The Lord certainly works in mysterious ways.

Sally and I talked about Barlow and his wife. She was apparently a very wealthy heiress who until his recent legal successes had a much greater income than he did. Sally speculated about the power dynamics of their relationship. She also noted his gleeful attention to detail about Robert and Barbara's situation. She further suggested that I talk to Barlow one on one and see if I could discriminate between good legal strategy and overactive voyeurism. She too was very suspicious about Barbara warming to Robert again. Was Barbara kidding herself, or was she willing to accept this kind of highly unusual relationship with him long term? Was I?

Sally suggested that we make both Robert and Barbara face up to things and decide what the future would be like. I should ramp up Robert's participation and humiliation and see how they each react. Would Robert just get hotter and hotter and like it more and more? Would Barbara get more turned on when she saw Robert become more and more submissive, or would she feel sorry for him? I knew what would constitute "ramping things up" and that the first step, at least, was something he desperately wanted. How would Barbara react? As Babs the hot wife, or as Barbara the traditional wife and mother? I spent a little time thinking about my future actions and their consequences. I wasn't quite ready to acknowledge and bewail my manifold sins and wickedness, but I was getting thoughtful. How they might react. What haven't I done so far? What would be the most symbolic? Some of the ideas turned me on, but others did not. What would turn them on? What should I do?

......

I was surprised to get a call from Robert on a Saturday. He was calling from a golf course in Ohio, where he was playing in a foursome with the CFO from DEFI, our biggest target account. How he hooked up with her I will never know. There were some problems with their existing supplier, and the delivery dates for the key parts they needed were slipping, such that their billing forecast for finished goods was affected, and their inventory of parts they could not use until the missing key parts shipped was ballooning, making their balance sheet look too illiquid. Robert came up with a unique proposal: give us all the business, and we will keep the parts on our books until they put them into a production unit. This was a risk for us, but it solved their problem, and put all the risk the present supplier was making them take on fall onto us instead of them. I did a quick calculation. It would bring plenty to our gross margin line, even if we had to hold the goods for 90 days, like we did with the special billing terms we had giving them to get in the door. I didn't see any problems increasing our input factors to get to the output levels the new volume required. Robert had anticipated my objections and said it was already agreed that the new deal would have strict thirty-day terms for what we billed them -- no extended terms. I wish I could call my CFO, but Robert was on the golf course with the customer, and we had to strike while the iron is hot.

"Okay. Go for it, Robert, as long as you get a one-year commitment on volume."

"No problem. Their forecast is actually well above the existing volume numbers we have been using, and she is looking to show some aggressiveness and results as the recently appointed CFO." Robert's voice conveyed excitement, and not just from the anticipated commissions. This would also usher in a new era in our Tuesday assignations. It also forced me to make some decisions which were not as cut and dried as the financial analysis required to get the sale. I was still unsure as I met with my CFO at our regular Tuesday morning time slot.

He was even more enthusiastic about the deal than I was, as he saw some potential for some "financial engineering" of our own that I did not, to take advantage of some state programs for new business expansion and earned my respect for seeing a way to solve one problem with another. We had been pushing the limits of our own warehouse space for the last two quarters and were about to bite the bullet and add another building. He thought could get the whole project financed with a state guaranteed loan fund, which also got us favorable tax treatment on the inventory inside the new building. It was a win-win scenario. I left his office smiling, only to find Robert waiting in the hallway with a big grin on his face.

"Tuesday night!" He just grinned.

I don't know what made me say it. I didn't think about it, at least consciously, but somehow, I knew what I needed to do. "Come into my office for a second, Robert. We need to have a serious talk about tonight."

I clicked the door shut and motioned for him to sit down in one of my side chairs. "Tonight, is a big night Robert. You and Barbara are entering a whole new territory."

He literally licked his lips. "You mean Babs?"

"You too, Robert. You have a mission tonight!"

"What do you mean?" He looked worried.

I paused for effect. "I know you want to clean Babs out tonight." He looked very excited.

"But that's not enough, Robert." Now he looked worried. "You have to be not only clean her out completely, but you must be very thorough and make her come at least once with your mouth, or you will never get to do it again!"

His face turned white. I suddenly tumbled to why. He did not have to perform before, he just watched. Now he had to concentrate on Barbara, with me watching him perform. The pressure was on! He seemed dazed as he walked unsteadily back to his office. I went to lunch and booked some hotel reservations with the app on my phone while I ate. Back to the Hilton Garden Inn, which seemed to be just tawdry enough to be the perfect setting for my planned escalation. I noted the address, out near the airport, and it was appropriate for travel to new territory, being on a road named for an astronaut. I was certainly going to blast off. We would have to see how Robert handled the mission.

After the reservations were booked, I called Sally McCord and told her I would why I would have to "take a meeting" tonight with Robert and Babs. She congratulated me on the big sale and asked if I had decided how to 'ramp things up' on them. I told her I had a plan, and I would tell her all about it later. She sounded just as excited as Robert. I was not sure how Babs and I would react.

......

Tuesday afternoon was routine meetings and returning phone calls. The business broker types had given up on pursuing me, but my board of directors was pushing me to examine their alternatives. My board was harder to figure out than Babs and Robert. The original founder of the company, a mechanical engineer who designed all our production line equipment and two of our five bestselling product lines, was long since gone on to another startup, but still had a big block of stock. He had originally been funded by a group of angel investors, who were all on our board of directors now. Two of them were successful businessmen who had rational expectations, and mostly wanted to see either good growth or some dividend income. But the other two were doctors, who not only knew everything there was to know about plastic and thoracic surgery, their specialties, but were much more knowledge about manufacturing, marketing, and finance that anyone else in the world, especially me.

The board votes usually split 4 to 2 with the two businessmen and the founder voting with me, and the two doctors voting together against the rest of us, usually for aggressive and unwise proposals they had offered. But a recent motion to contact potential acquirers ended up tied 3 to 3 and I made a compromise proposal to get a valuation done before actually talking to anyone other than a valuation consultant. This avoided outright hostility, but it put me on the spot.

I had learned in business school that you always wanted an odd number of directors to avoid tie votes, and I now knew exactly why, but this was all setup before I was hired as CEO. I also heard anecdotal stories about never going into business with physicians, but I couldn't fix that now. The two doctors were whispering in the founder's ear that we should sell out and collect the cash, but they had some unreasonable expectations about how much we could get for the company. I had tried twice to add a director to the board, but nobody wanted to upset the balance of power.

I spent the rest of the afternoon meeting with two possible valuation guys to put together an estimate of our enterprise value in the current marketplace. I was torn about which consultant to choose, but I thought they would both be more realistic than some of my board members.

I was still going over it as I drove to the Hilton Garden Inn, taking the less visible 'back way' there from the office, staying off the main highways. I suddenly realized my awfully bad Freudian pun. Robert and Babs must have been watching for me, as they knocked on the door about three minutes after I let myself in. They both looked quite shocked to find a single king-sized bed in the suite, rather than the two queen beds we had previously seen at his hotel.

"New territory, you lovebirds!" Sometimes my subconscious surprises me. I did not know that only a suite with a king was available until two minutes ago. But hey, a successful CEO must be able to roll with the punches! Barbara did the kind of reaction shot you usually saw in TV shows. She looked from me to the bed to Robert and then back to me again, mouth wide open. It was a good look on her.

Robert, on the other hand, had recovered his composure and looked incredibly happy to be here. He was mostly looking at Babs. Maybe that's good.

"Did Robert tell you about his new deal, Babs?"

She looked puzzled. "He just said we would do something new tonight."

"Yes, and I think you will both enjoy it. Sit on the corner of the bed and keep your clothes on Robert. No touching yourself or Babs while she and I warm each other up."

He sat on the bed and leaned on his elbows, looking eagerly towards Babs. I knew I had to forget about him and focus on Babs and my own dirty needs. That would get Babs going, and probably work best for Robert too. I always enjoyed having Babs blow me while her husband watched, and ironically, they both liked it too. I even smiled at Robert while I grabbed his wife's head and pumped my come into her mouth, but I got the sneaky feeling he enjoyed it just as much I as did. She made a lot of nice sucking noises, too.

I sat back in the desk chair, the only other place to sit in the room, and waited to recover for the next round. Robert looked back and forth from Babs to me. I couldn't tell if his expression said fear or excitement. Probably both. I just let them stew for a few minutes, until even Babs looked worried.

"Lay across the bed, Robert, face up!"

I'm not sure which of them looked more shocked. It was a contest.

"Your lovely wife is going to sit on your face, Robert, and you are going to get her ready for my cock!"

Babs looked worried. "I thought he wasn't allowed to touch my pussy?"

"He's not. He's going to worship your ass until you tell me it's wet and ready for my cock! If you don't get her wet and fully ready, Robert, you may never get to watch anything again. "

Babs straddled him at a funny angle, with her pussy well forward of his forehead and legs pointed forward toward me, and he snuffled up to her noisily. She closed her eyes and screwed her face up, and then began to move her hips in a circle and a little smile crossed her lips. She opened her eyes and almost looked guilty, but then she leaner forward on her arms and pushed down against Robert a little harder.

Suddenly Robert was really enjoying himself. She was too. She just frankly fucked his face with her ass. Hard and fast. He just took it. Suddenly Babs was breathing hard and made receptive noises. She might be ready.

"Up on all fours, Babs! Let's see if your tight ass is wet and ready." Robert pulled back and stood by the bed.

"Oh no, Robert, stay in close, so you can see everything!" He looked guilty but excited. I think that was now his normal state. Babs stuck her ass up in the air and dropped her shoulders down to the bed, her normal sodomy position. She turned her head to the right and looked back at me. She was ready for it. Robert looked confused.

"Come closer Robert! Best view in the house!"

He whimpered, but he did it. His breathing was now louder than Bab's. I was plenty hard now. Perversity seems to stimulate me on Tuesdays these days. I slapped my cock roughly on the top of Bab's slightly too heavy butt. They both jumped.

"Are you ready, Babs?"

"Yes." She sounded throaty and resigned.

"Do you think she's ready, Robert?"

He squeaked. "Yes."

I slapped her a couple more times, then lined up and shoved it home in her ass, sans condom. Now they both squeaked. Robert's eyes got as big as dinner plates. I pulled back out. It made a plopping sound.

"She's not quite ready, Robert. Get that tongue back in there and work up a lather!"

He took a deep breath, spun around behind her as I backed away, and then gave himself up to it.

Babs made a low groan, and then her voice took on a nasty tone. "Get my ass wet for Adam's fat cock, Robert! Now!"

I had wondered if Robert would hesitate, put off by such literal in your face humiliation, but he dove in with reckless abandon and obvious tongue thrusting enthusiasm. Babs, for her part, seemed to appreciate his efforts, at least judging by her breathing and groaning. When she spoke again, I really could not tell if she was being genuine or mocking.

"I'm ready for Adam's cock now, Robert! Thank you."

Robert pulled his face away from her and moved to my right about a foot, watching in rapt anticipation. I lined myself up again, stopping just short of her now very wet and shiny anus. I thought about having him guide me in, telegraphing the whole experience for him, but frankly the idea kind of turned me off. I guess I did have my limits, after all.

"Back away a little Robert. Be patient. All things come to him who waits."

Suddenly, I flashed on a sermon from one of the church services I had attended with Sally McCord. Whether it was inappropriate or stunningly apropos I was not sure. Anyway, the "all things" quote, according to our learned pastor, was not from the bible, but rather an old English poem. How very Anglican of him. There were lots of things people wrongly attributed to the bible that had no scriptural basis at all. He went on the say that there was more than enough there to work with, so we did not need to make up stuff, and proceeded to detail at length what scripture did hold about patience.

But Babs was making noises that indicated her patience was at an end, which was somehow appropriate, I suppose, since I was at her end, too. I slipped forward deliberately, and she made some more noises. I suppose they were appropriate.

I looked down at my dick disappearing into Babs' bouncing butt, and Robert's bemused expression, and I felt almost numb. I flashed back to that first time I did her with Robert watching. Once again, it was like doing sets at the gym. Three sets, then repeat. Lather, rinse, repeat. Involuntary motion spurred my hips back and forth, while Babs made some amazing sounds, with Robert again leaning in and looking on. Modern marriage, eh?

It went on for some time. Babs tossed out a few "Oh Gods!" and apparently had another orgasm. Robert quite obviously had one too, based on the wet spot showing through his trousers. When I finally had one, almost as a spectator, it felt as if a flood had been released. But it wasn't anticlimactic, was it? There was no condom between us this time, and Babs' bouncing butt got it all. She groaned in concert with my spurts.

As I sat back on my haunches and took a deep breath, Robert spring into action. Babs made one big noisy inhalation, expressing surprise at his initial contact I supposed, and then at what he was noisily gathering from her backside. Then she held her breath. I began to wonder how Robert was breathing at all, the way his face was sealed to Babs' ample ass.

conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers