Babs Ch. 05

Story Info
Happy? Endings.
9.7k words
3.94
12.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

Babs Ch. 05

Happy? Endings.

Final negotiations for the company's sale went back and forth between me, the outside directors, our valuation consultants, and Mac MacDonald's CFO. It went on for two weeks, and the final offer came in a form that was complex. Each and every shareholder had to vote to go forward with the transaction, which meant that each one had to choose and accept the exact terms for their stock. We had to get both sets of corporate legal people involved daily, because it was not a simple transaction. As a final compromise, all the shareholders, including our founder, took a cash per share number that was about 150% of our original estimates. Our founder said that was enough above the 100% number he expected that he didn't need any more upside. That simplified things immensely and put them all in one homogenous group. The current employees, me included, were in another group that got options in the acquiring company stock.

Our founder and major shareholder also proposed a "success fee" for me and the VPs that reported to me for all the extra effort to carry out the transaction. This amounted to $50,000 for each VP, and $100,000 for me, paid by the selling shareholders out of the transaction proceeds pro rata by their percentage of shares. This was gracious and traditional, but it was like pulling teeth to get the other two outside directors, the two physicians, to agree to paying a dime. At least I didn't have to buy anyone a Rolex with my own money. I agreed to a two-year employment contract in conjunction with the transaction, with my options in the old company to be replaced and augmented with shares in the acquiring company to vest and be fully liquid two years after the closing date. Separately, Sally McCord negotiated a further three-year deal for me, with additional options to vest at 3, 4 and 5 years after the closing, and annual bonus payments based on the net cash flow of the division I would manage.

Sally was an incredible negotiator, and I suppose her personal relationship with Mac MacDonald didn't hurt, either. She knew all his tricks, and she was very happy with the result and teased me about it.

"Adam, I essentially negotiated a deal where you got paid $100K for fucking Babs."

"I just hope I don't have to keep doing it for two more years."

"I think I fixed that too." She smiled like the Cheshire cat but wouldn't tell me any details.

Sally and I were almost ready to celebrate and schedule the signing of all the required documents. Babs had waited patiently for three weeks while all this back and forth went on, but then she freaked out. Just before we were to sign the deal, Babs, and Robert both demanded either a resumption of our Tuesday night sessions or a meeting with all the shareholders to discuss her grievances.

Sally and I agreed to a meeting with Babs alone, not at a hotel, but at a separate conference center near our offices, to encourage restrained behavior and maintain security. Robert had already closed orders from two of his "technology roadmap" targets and was expecting a big kinky sexual reward, and he had told Babs about it. As far as he was concerned, he was owed a few wild and crazy Tuesdays.

Sally and I got to the conference center, adjacent to a declining local shopping mall early and were waiting when Babs arrived. She was surprised to find Sally there. I was surprised by what Sally said.

"Barbara, we are on the verge of closing a fantastic deal which will give you and Robert all the things we promised, and if the deal goes through with no problems, Robert will also get an additional $50,000 cash bonus!"

Babs could certainly do the math on that, and she smiled. Until Sally continued.

"But the buyers are a big, strait-laced highly conservative outfit, and any hint of what has been happening on Tuesday nights could ruin the entire thing, and not only get Robert and Adam fired, but also result in them losing all their existing stock options, bonuses, and any commissions Robert has not yet collected!"

Babs clearly did not like that result, and her face reflected it.

Sally smiled. "But I managed to insert some release language in the employment contracts that basically means anything that happened before the closing date is off limits and cannot be used against us in the future. So, if the deal closes, even if the buyer finds out about what you have been up to on Tuesdays, they could not penalize you in any way. So, all of your little cuck sessions have to end before the deal closes."

Babs thought for a minute. "I can handle that, but I'm not sure Robert can. He is just barely holding it together hoping for another Tuesday night. He closed the two deals Adam said would get him his wildest experience yet. I was looking forward to that too. When is the closing?

" Monday a week from tomorrow."

Babs looked uncomfortable, and Sally proposed a solution. "We could have one last Tuesday night, the wildest yet, beyond anything Robert has ever imagined, as long has you both understand that will be the very last one."

Barbara's face now wore that hot seductive look it usually did when she dropped to her knees and made kissing motions toward my crotch. "Just how will you make it wild enough for Robert to be satisfied and not want more?"

Sally laughed. "That's not feasible. He will always want more. But after this last Tuesday, anything he gets will have to be with somebody else, and Adam and I don't want to know about it."

Babs considered that. "How wild will this last Tuesday be?"

Sally grinned. "Well, for starters I will be there, so Robert with be both humiliated and excited by having a live audience. Also, I will be telling both of you that you must do certain things for me and Adam. Things you have never done before. It will shock you both, but it will excite Robert beyond his wildest dreams. Neither of you will ever forget it, and hopefully it will give Robert some terminally hot memories to jerk off to. At least until you can make other arrangements."

Babs looked puzzled. "You mean find another bull or divorce Robert?"

"That's up to you dear. We don't need to know. We don't ever want to know."

"What exactly will you make us do?"

"Oh, that's my little surprise, dear. Do you like scavenger hunts? Have you ever used them as a way to teach your students? I will teach you a few things, too. I promise you will get off just fine, and Robert will be totally around the bend with excitement. Can you get him to agree that after Tuesday, it is all over?"

"He will agree to anything to get another Tuesday night. We can close the deal and bank the money, and then I guess I will have to handle Robert going forward. "

I spoke for the first time. "Robert will have to continue to close sales as part of the new division of the acquirer, but he will have more leads, potential customers, and product lines to sell than ever before. If he doesn't perform, he will be let go. That means you will have figure out how to motivate him in the future, because I can't use his kinks to motivate him anymore."

Sally added. "Not only that, but under the new division structure, there will be a new overall division sales manager, so Robert will not report to Adam anymore. It will be sink or swim and out of Adam's hands, so to speak." Sally knew how to work the system.

Babs pondered this for about 60 seconds. "Okay! Tomorrow night we do it up big and then it's up to me and Robert after that."

Sally was prepared. "Here's a burner phone and charger, dear. I will call you tonight and tell you about the arrangements for our little fuck fest tomorrow. Don't tell anyone but Robert and make him agree it is a final session. Use only the burner to communicate with me from now on, and no communications with Adam."

Babs looked a little nervous but then smiled a bit of predatory smile. "Do tell me, Sally. Do all HR consultants get off on watching a younger and better looking woman fuck their boyfriend?"

Sally got that look I wasn't sure if I liked again and looked Barbara up and down unabashedly. "That's just the beginning dear. You may be surprised at some of the things you will have to do Tuesday to make sure Robert is happy. "

Babs smiled. "I'm looking forward to it."

I think they both were. I was not sure I was. What exactly did Sally have in mind? Were we catering to Robert's kinks, or some of Sally's too? Perhaps Babs shouldn't have smarted off to her. Perhaps I shouldn't have agreed to all this.

But I was soon too busy to think about it. There was so much to prepare for the closing: schedules, exhibits, copies of contracts, key customer permissions, leases, tax returns, and a daily session to answer questions from the due diligence group at Mac Macdonald's company. They found a few problems I did not know about. One of our best manufacturing technicians had changed his name and had a previous criminal record, and a couple other people had very inflated resumes. Also, we were not strictly in compliance with the state loan program that was financing our new warehouse build. But nothing that killed the deal.

I barely had time to breathe all day Monday and Tuesday, and I would have missed lunch and dinner if someone hadn't thought to order Jimmy John's and Tiff's. At five Tuesday, Sally McCord bustled in and announced, "Adam has a meeting!" and then hustled me out to her car. She took me to her apartment and told me to catch a few hours of sleep, because Robert and Barbara's little adventure would not begin until 9 PM, and I would not need to participate until midnight. The only thing she told me was that Robert and Babs would have to go on a 'sexual scavenger hunt' and I was part of the prize at the end of their quest. My curiosity wasn't the only thing that was aroused, but Sally insisted I literally keep it in my pants until later. So, I went to sleep.

As soon as Adam went to sleep, Sally McCord called Barbara on the burner phone, and started things in motion. "You and Robert are going to have to work to locate some clues to get to your final Tuesday night rewards. Dress your sluttiest dear - I am confident you can do that. A dress or skirt -- no pants. No bra, no panties. Charge that burner phone up completely, because a little before 9 PM, I will text you an address that you and your little cuck husband are to go to and begin your quest. Call me when you are outside of that address and are ready to go in."

Barbara apparently protested, but not effectively. "My way or the highway dear." Sally sounded confident.

Apparently, Barbara finally agreed because Sally said, "See you soon!"

Barbara was worried when she ended her call with Sally McCord. There was no way she could put Robert off from doing this tonight. He was absolutely crazed with excitement and had a wild look in his eyes, even beyond what Barbara had seen before. As she began to consider what to wear, she realized she was getting wet between the legs. What in the hell was Sally going to make her do tonight? What we be wild enough for Robert? She was too keyed up to sleep, and there was no getting Robert to relax either. Barbara's mom had the girls tonight and would take them to school tomorrow morning, so they were no distraction.

They were both ready to go at least 30 minutes early. Barbara had on a tight dress in midnight blue, with a scooping neckline that showed off her breasts, by far her best feature. She left all her jewelry at home, except her engagement and wedding rings, which were somehow highlighted by the lack of any other baubles. When Sally texted the address, they got in Robert's BMW because it had the most up to date navigation maps in its system. They were headed northeast; toward a street name they were not familiar with.

Sally McCord had to pull some strings to pull this evening adventure off and spend some money, too. The club where she had sent Robert and Babs was normally closed on Monday and Tuesday nights, but Sally had financed a private party night. Robert and Babs would be the only attendees she knew personally, but someone else she knew had invited just the perfect folks to make the right impression on the two love birds. Sally remembered laughing to herself when Adam complained about all the "people problems" at his little company. He said that when he got above a hundred employees there was "always at least one employee with some drama going on."

Sally's employer had over a thousand employees, from virtually all walks of life, and she had been the HR person for more 20 years. She had at least 2 or 3 employee "dramas" per week for all that time -- and thus hundreds of wild problems to handle. She had seen everything. She always helped the good performers through their troubles, and helped the poor performers get weeded out. She thus had a cadre of smart, high performing people who were very glad they had kept their jobs and shockingly loyal to Sally. These people had some interesting lifestyles, and been through some wild stuff, spoken to Sally frankly about it, and knew a lot of other people in a lot of interesting places. Sally had called in a few favors.

The nav system took Robert and Barbara east, then north, then east again, onto a street lined with businesses like tree surgeons, beauty supply stores, towing companies, fencing supply companies and automotive repair shops. They were directed off the main street and twisted around in maze of warehouses. When the system said "you have arrived at your destination" Robert turned in the driveway and his headlights reflected off a cellular telephone tower painted in alternative red and white horizontal sections. Only then did they see a metal building with a blue and purple lighted sign with the name Sally had told Barbara to look for. There were a few parking spaces nearby. Barbara texted Sally for instructions, and Sally replied "go in an see the receptionist. Show her the QR code in the photo with this message." They locked the car and went in.

About twenty minutes before nine, Sally read a text message on her phone, and then took me to mid-range suites hotel just west of the Interstate near an industrial area. We went up to a room facing away from the highway. "What happens next, Sally?"

She smiled. "Robert and Barbara are doing a little scavenger hunt, to find the clues that allow them to find us. There will come to us about midnight if it works out as I have planned. You should make sure you are fully hydrated and get some more rest. You will need your strength and powers of rapid recovery soon!"

When Robert and Barbara went through the door, they saw a foyer with a desk, some red ropes on stanchions like an old theatre lobby and a few leather chairs, like a waiting room. The receptionist behind the desk greeted them, and Barbara showed her the QR code that Sally McCord had sent her. The reader wand the receptionist held beeped happily, and the receptionist smiled at them.

"Welcome to a special newbie night! This is a private party, and you are fortunate to be invited! She looked at her screen and then reached into an envelope on the desk. She handed Robert a plain black ring. "Put this on your right hand, stag! Do you have phones with you?"

Robert did not, and Barbara offered hers. The receptionist checked it, and then put tape over the three camera lenses on one side and one on the other side. "No photos, but I'm sure you will collect some phone numbers!"

Robert looked puzzled, but he was so filled with anticipatory excitement that he quickly complied, slipping it onto the ring finger of the hand opposite his wedding ring. The receptionist smiled, condescendingly, then turned and smiled warmly at Barbara. She handed Barbara what looked like a small gold necklace. "Put this on your right ankle, your hotness. This will show that you have been invited and belong here. Enjoy the party."

She held it in her hand. It had a little charm on it that looked like the spades symbol from a deck of cards. She opened the little clasp on it, and then bent down and put it around her ankle and closed the clasp. It complemented her black high heels. The receptionist looked over the counter and down at Barbara's ankle and smiled again. "You will fit right in, beautiful. Hold on just a second and then I will give you a quick tour."

The receptionist picked up her cell phone and sent a text message to her "Aunt Sally" who wasn't really her aunt, but a work friend of her mother's. Aunt Sally had saved her life after the divorce.

I was sitting in the hotel room with my eyes closed when Sally's burner phone beeped. She read the screen and smiled; with that look I was not sure I liked. She laughed, low and evil. "Our two little flies are in my web!"

Robert and Barbara heard the droning bass notes from a sound system through the plain metal door, but when the receptionist opened it and motioned for them to go in, they heard pounding electronic dance music from inside. They walked into a large space that probably used to be a warehouse just like the buildings around it, with a high ceiling and a mezzanine above the ground floor. It looked a bit like a club from one of those old disco movies. Different areas had different colored lighting, and there were colored light tubes and strings of LEDs dropping down from the high ceiling. There was a bar, and several seating areas, with different colored seat cushions. Along the back wall there was a stage, with a big couch in the middle of it, and a half circle of loveseats arrayed around the stage for an audience. There was a feeling and even a smell in the air that excited Barbara somehow, a new feeling she had never had before.

The receptionist showed them up to the mezzanine. There was a row of enclosed booths like at a fancy steakhouse. Some were open to view, some had gauzy white curtains drawn across the opening, and others had a thick blackout style curtain in addition to the white one. The open ones revealed black or red leather couches like beds that filled the entire area of the booth -- no tables. There were a few throw pillows on each one, with cloth covers. The red couches had black pillow covers, and the black couches had red pillow covers. Barbara realized they looked just like the "sex pillows" that she had bought for their bedroom at home years ago. My how things have changed.

"These are our private booths. If there is no curtain drawn, they are available for use. If you are not comfortable playing in any of the more open rooms downstairs, you can bring your playmates here for some intimacy with privacy." The receptionist swept her arm toward some red doors further down the hallway. "Those doors lead to even more private bedrooms, if you desire."

The she walked a little further down the hall, to a big bedroom with floor to ceiling glass windows on three sides instead of walls. "This is our voyeur room, should you be so inclined, with three viewing rooms adjacent to it, to serve all tastes." Barbara looked at Robert. He had that wild and crazy look he got when he watched Adam pounding into her. The memory triggered her own excitement. There were groans, snorts, slapping noises, and laughter coming from two of the nearby booths, and some unmistakable smells. Robert sniffed loudly.

The receptionist turned and started toward the stairs. "I have to get back down to the front desk. Enjoy yourselves, and remember, no means no, but yes is a lot more fun!" As she descended the staircase, she sent another text.

Sally McCord's phone beeped in the hotel room. She picked it up, then sent a text of her own and smiled.

Barbara read an incoming text on her burner phone and her face froze. "Now it is time to collect some clues to find your reward. You will be approached by several men and couples and propositioned. Be nice but decline, telling them it is your first time here, and you are just dipping your toes in the water, but not yet ready to swim. Get all their phone numbers and log them into the contacts app on the phone. You will need them later to find us and reach your wildest night yet."

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers