Babs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dove in. I was reminded of one my little cousins struggling to eat a piece of watermelon almost as big as he was. Sloppy, but very enthusiastic. And effective. Barbara's face twisted up into an almost agonized expression, but it was kinda beautiful. Her eyes popped open, and she looked at Sally, then at me, almost looking embarrassed. Robert was making loud sucking and swallowing noises.

Then Babs put her hands on Robert's head, closed her eyes, and rode his face to another orgasm. She began to whisper his name. Sally smiled. Robert stopped his motion, pulled back a little bit, and began to breathe hard. His face was red, but he was smiling. Babs was still shaking a little.

Sally put one hand on Bab's face and one on Roberts. "Babsie, does this man love you?"

"Yes, he does!"

Robert grinned and sat back on his haunches. His cock was hard again. Mine was not.

Sally went to the little mini refrigerator and gave everyone a chilled water bottle. Barbara spoke first.

"I have to admit, that was exciting, Sally!"

She gave Babs the side eye. "That's only phase one. Finish your water and catch your breath, then we will start phase two."

Barbara and Robert looked at each other, and Robert spoke first. "Okay, Barbara?"

"Okay." They both stood. Sally took charge again.

"Cuck position, then, Robert!"

He got on the floor next to the bed, lying face down, like that first Tuesday night when I had used him as a 'sex pillow' to push his wife's hips up and open for me, with the fringe benefit of every thrust into her being transmitted into him. Sally had heard about that, but she not been there to see it. She smiled.

"A little different tonight, Robert. I think you will like it better. Up on the bed, on your back, face up, with your feet toward the headboard and your head near the foot of the bed."

He looked around then got up and maneuvered himself into position, with a very questioning look on his face. Barbara looked puzzled, too.

"Barbara, how long has it been since you two 69'd each other?"

Barbara looked embarrassed, which was unusual. "I don't think we ever did that."

"Well high time you did! Climb on the bed and on top of your husband." Barbara did, positioning her hips over Roberts's face and her head near his crotch. "That's good. Now remember, if your husband's cock gets hard, you are to suck it. Robert, can you reach Barbara's pussy with your tongue?"

"Yes."

"Then do so and get her ready for Adam to fuck."

Sally whispered in my ear. "Trust me, Adam. In a moment I am going to tell you to slip your cock into Barbara. No matter what else happens after that just keep on fucking her. And be sure to come in her. Don't pull out until I tell you to. "

I slipped forward and Sally put a hand on my butt. I stopped when she spoke.

"Robert, can you see everything okay?"

"Yes! It's wonderful." He sounded excited.

"Up close and personal, eh? In this position you can see, hear, and smell everything. If you want to, you can taste it, too!"

Robert sucked in a big breath. "Oh God."

Sally's hand pushed my butt forward. Babs was wet, hot and still surprisingly tight. It felt great. I was a little worried about Robert looking on from that close, and especially about the tasting part, so that made me self-conscious. It tempered my excitement, though, and I ended up back in a good place, at least for what we were doing. It was like doing sets in the gym. Do three reps, pause, three reps, pause, repeat.

Suddenly I felt Robert's breath on the underside of my balls, and I realized his breathing was synchronized with my thrusting. That was certainly a novel experience! I tried to visualize just where his face was in relation to Bab's pussy and my cock. He moved his neck up, and Bab's began to make more noise and her pussy sort of "churned' on my cock. I realized that Robert must be licking her clit. Then I suppose it was his forehead hitting my balls. It didn't hurt or anything, but it was weird.

"Oh, God Robert! Right there, baby!"

I could feel Robert moving up toward her, and then Babs twisted her hips a bit and she shook. I felt a rush of fluid around my cock. Suddenly Robert's whole face was pressed up against Babs and me and I couldn't really tell what was touching what, but I could hear him slurping and sucking. Babs stopped moving for a second, but Sally urged me not to. Three sets, pause, repeat, three sets, pause, repeat.

Robert took in a giant breath, cooling my now wet balls with a rush of air. Never felt anything like that before. It just made me harder. I guess you never know how you are going to react to something until you try it.

Sally whispered in my ear. "Fuck her deeper, my Bull!" That sent a shiver down my spine that reverberated all the way to the end of my cock. I liked it. I did my best. Barbara started to make a lot more noise but muffled somehow. Then I realized she had taken Robert's dick in her mouth and was sucking it with reckless abandon. Modern marriage. I guess.

Barbara came again, and Robert made another cacophony of sucking noises, like sound effects in a movie. Babs must have released another shower of fluid. Sally knelt next to the bed and looked around where she could see Robert's face. "Are you liking this, Robert?"

He made a noise that sounded like assent. Apparently, he could not tear his mouth away from Babs. Then he made a big smacking noise and said, "I love it!" He then tentatively licked on one of my balls. I did not love it, but it didn't freak me out like I thought it should have either.

Sally laughed. "You've discovered the secret Robert! You know what's about to happen, don't you?" She reached under my butt and slipped a fingertip into my anus, just as Robert took my left entire testicle into his mouth. That was too much! I can't stand this! I came like a firehouse.

Sally hissed in my ear. "Hot and deep, Adam! Drive it into her, but don't pull out yet!"

It took my five more thrusts to be sure I was done. Sally giggled. "Robert, your wife is now full! If you move your head down a little for a moment, Adam can pull out and give you full access!"

She put a hand on the front of my thigh and pushed me back gently. There was a sound like the exaggerated sucking noises people make in radio commercials. I was sure I was trailing some hot drips as I pulled out, but I couldn't see anything because Robert's head instantly took over the scene. It almost looked like he and Babs were trying to consume each other.

Sally put an arm around my shoulder. "Let's let them enjoy the room for a while, Adam!"

All my tension was released. I felt weird, but good. Clear headed. Able to concentrate. I watched the writhing couple while I pulled my pants back on. "All hands meeting at 9 tomorrow to go over the closing docs, Robert. Be there!" Sally giggled.

In the car on the way back to Sally's place, we had a very strange conversation. Basically, she was telling me how big and bad a bull I was, but she wanted me all to herself on Tuesday nights from now on. I was fine with that.

"I hope I didn't freak you out, Adam. I knew what my first husband wanted, and I suspected that Robert would like it too. He just wanted it sooner and even nastier than my husband did. And Babs is about ten times as freaky as I was able to be back then."

I heard a suggestion in there. "How freaky do you want to be now?"

"I'm not sure. But I know I can let myself go with you, Adam."

We held hands all the way to her place and took a hot shower together. She just wanted to cuddle tonight but reminded me that the closing dinner would be Monday, and she wanted her own wild night next Tuesday.

I just made it to the office Wednesday morning. A million details to handle. Each one would normally take a week to handle, and we had five days, if we included Saturday and Sunday, to do them all. We made up some impromptu tiger teams and I reminded my direct reports about their success fees and established a budget for overtime for the exempts and meals on site for everyone that stayed on to work. Both law firms and accounting firm were on call and giddy about their future billings.

Between crises I had time to reflect on Tuesday night. I hoped Sally was right about the Babs problem being over with. I had certainly enjoyed some of it, but worried about whether I should have. I realized I could not have stayed in the situation for two more years, maybe not even two more months. Barbara's lovely snatch was beginning to feel like one of those Chinese finger puzzle traps, that you can't pull your finger out of, for an even more sensitive and vulnerable portion of my anatomy. I realized I was also nervous about staying on for five years in huge bureaucracy, one that Mac MacDonald was comfortable swimming in, but I was not. I was committed for two more years, at a nice bump in salary, but maybe I could find another startup to jump to by the end of the second year. My stock would be sellable then, into a waiting public market. I would have to pay capital gains taxes, but I would have a nice nest egg. Sally had left me an out.

There were a few more stumbles ahead. One of the senior guys on the acquisition committee had a heart attack, and his replacement was a real dick, trying to assert dominance and making everyone do everything over again to his satisfaction. But the pressure to close on time outweighed his bureaucratic in fighting tactics, and we finally got everything signed and the previous company shareholders got paid. The two doctors pissed and moaned all the way to bank, even after getting a huge return on their original investment.

The closing dinner was held at the local Auberge Resorts property, which was spectacular. There was champagne and celebration, and it also served as the closing dinner for the two other acquisitions they closed the week before ours. I got to meet some people from the other companies that were now new parts of the division I would manage. Politics reared its ugly head early, as I met the two former small company CEOs who were now "Senior Managers" reporting to me, and the undertone was not pleasant. The CEO of Mac Macdonald's company, who I had yet to meet, recorded a brief video welcome from his new Gulfstream to be shown to us all. Not an auspicious beginning. Next week I would fly to the east coast headquarters for my first "forecast review' with the new company. I anticipated some unreasonable assumptions about sales growth with simultaneous dramatic expense reductions. In a bureaucracy, everything was a negotiation. Sigh.

As we drove home, Sally was giddy from the party atmosphere and the champagne, and she began to talk about Babs and Robert, and we both got a little silly. We speculated that they would be much happier and stay together now that Barbara had learned about, accepted, and even adopted some of his kinky desires. I got in the mood.

"Maybe we should start a marriage counseling service for new open modern marriages. I can fuck the wife and you can make them both feel good about it, and maybe join in!"

Sally got that funny look on her face again. I was beginning to like it. "Okay, Lothario! Perhaps our first female client should be the future mother of your children?" That brought me up short. Er, ah, no. Long, actually. You just never know how you are going to react to something.

The first 90 days at the new company were hectic, but I survived. Our results were as good as our original forecasts suggested, and I could see a lucrative exit for me at the two year mark. Robert took to the new setup like a duck to water and was very successful selling the new product lines and customers. He was regularly recognized as a top salesman companywide at the quarterly forecast reviews and was doubling his income compared to what he made before. College for their daughters would be no problem if that continued, and his sales volume was also contributing handsomely to my yearend bonus.

The new company required me to join some national trade associations and attend their meetings, so I could find new prospective customers, employees, and related acquisition targets. It had the unintended consequence, from their point of view, of putting me in contact with a couple of executive headhunters, who were actively trying to place me in a better job and collect a commission.

I got an offer from a local startup to replace their founder/CEO, but they couldn't offer nearly enough to get me to leave my current deal early, plus they were in a market that could be considered competitive. I got another offer from a firm in an unrelated market, that did not trigger any of the non-compete clauses, and they are willing to wait until my current deal expires. I chewed on that one carefully, and eventually took it.

Babs and Robert stayed together until their daughters both went off to school, and beyond. I don't know what they did on Tuesdays, or any other nights, but once the kids were off at college Barbara began teaching remedial math to techical track students at the local junior college. Both daughters went to Tulane, and one got a scholarship, easing the financial pressure. Sally heard that Babs and Robert bought a condo in Jamaica and spent lots of weekends there.

Sally still won't marry me, but she wants me as a tender lover on weekends and a bull on Tuesdays. We don't talk about Babs or Robert anymore. I like my new job. No 'special situations' to deal with, so far. I continue to go to those national meetings, in addition to endless corporate meetings, and I found a few customer prospects, and met a younger woman who looks suspiciously like the future mother of my children. What do I tell her about Sally? What do tell Sally about her? Modern marriage, eh?