All Comments on 'Babs Ch. 05'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I’m just happy it’s ending.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 2 years ago

Page 3 is blank. Editing/upload error?

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Fun and Entertaining

Thanks for the fun and enjoyable story. Well written and great characters and moved along nicely. Also thanks for your time and effort to write and submit your entertaining story for your fans to read. Look forward to more or your erotic stories. Cheers

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Clearly your foot was pushing that gas pedal THROUGH the fucking floor when you drove this mess off the cliff.

Not sure if this is the best you can do....Well I hope it isnt, at least for your sake.

I think too many of your writers do the ole "Hey bro, Im going to write a story for Literotica, grab the baseball bat and come nail me in the head with it so i can create the most amazing story ever, just watch my star rating bitches!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Very complex and twisted story. Not sure I ever got my head around Sally and what she represented in the story. You never explored her relationship with Adam and why she never committed to him. (I know there were a sprinkling of sentences alluding to possibilities, but only superficially.) 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the Bible: its not modern, and its not marriage. In fact its as old as time and temptation and mental illness. But write on. It can't hurt. Thanks for the effort.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

All in all, quite well written. Some sex positions were unclear. Sex scenes could have been better described after all it's erotica. Lastly the last paragraph wasnot an ending but a beginning! Wny end it that way?

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Not my thing at all. In fact I didn’t see any point to it at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous