Bab's Christmas Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went back in, I was in a bit of a strop and asked him what he thought he was doing telling the guys what we did in bed. He grinned and said he had only confirmed what they had been thinking 'that with a body like mine he would be making full use of it. And that included making full use of my fantastic big ass!'

He went to say both Mike and Pete had thought him a very lucky man as they both had raved about my figure and particularly my big mature ass. With a grin he said " I would say that ass was one of the main reasons we got the assignment." He went on to say he wouldn't be a bit surprised if the guys wanted to try their luck with me.

Slightly mollified I was happy to join the group of Jack, Pete, Mike a few other guys and half a dozen younger girls in the guys' suite at a nearby hotel.

I was impressed at the sheer luxury of the suite and how attentive the waiters and waitresses were. The champagne flowed and it was fun flirting with such a group of handsome, fit young guys. Eventually some of them drifted off the other rooms leaving Jack, Pete, Mike, and a couple of young guys with me and another early 20s blonde, Lucy. She was tallish and very fashionably slim with really long legs. She was rather worse for wear but very obviously flattered to be in the company and when I went to the loo, I found that she had gone into one of the bedrooms with two of the guys and I could hear the start of some very noisy fun.

It was a rather surreal situation with me being with Jack and two very attractive guys, both of whom had shown they fancied me, while a young girl was having her brains fucked out next door by two other guys. Jack broke the ice by kissing me and as he did so whispering "Are you Ok for a bit of fun with the guys and me?"

While I would rather just have gone back to be with Jack alone, and I realised he had rather engineered this, I had had enough to drink to lower my resistance and I was flattered that with all the young ass on offer Pete and Mike had wanted to party with me. When I rather resignedly said "Ok its obviously what you want."

He shouted over to the two guys " Get a couple of bottles Babs wants you to join us in the bedroom."

The three guys rather enveloped me pulling my boobs out of my top and kissing and groping me. Somewhere along the line in a lust and champagne fuelled haze they lost their trousers and shirts and I lost my top and skirt and I was fed good young stiff cock into all three orifices. I remember deep throating Pete while Mike shagged me and then deep throating Jack while Pete sodomised me.

And then I rather lost track of the combinations in which they took me and in my champagne fuelled lust quite honestly I didn't care whose cock I took or where.

I must have passed out because when I woke, I was alone in the bed with Pete and Mike and when I got up to repair the damage to my cum covered body realised that the everyone else including Jack had gone. I had a quick wash and was contemplating a shower when Pete came into the bathroom and with a huge smile on his face said, "We have had some women but no one like you, you really are a superb bit of ass."

Coming over he kissed me and pulling me against him I could feel him hardening. He said "I think we should have a shower and go back to bed." When I asked where Jack was he said he had had to go into work. As we showered we kissed and cuddled and our giggling must have wakened Mike, because I was soon sandwiched between two very well toned and muscled young guys and they were soaping me in the most intimate of places. And I have to admit I was soon responding by soaping their very hard young cocks.

While Mike towelled me dry,I heard Pete ordering Buck's Fizz and breakfast for us and while I was annoyed at Jack rather abandoning me I was flattered that the two guys fancied me so much that they were up for more fun. And with two fantastically well toned and hung and very attentive guys so was I!

We spent most of the morning and afternoon drinking bucks fizz while the two guys made love to me taking me in all sorts of combinations -- they had me orally, fucked my boobs, pussy front, pussy doggy, dped me and had me anally several times. It appeared they could not get enough of my body and particularly my 'big mature ass'.

It was a surreal experience and to be frank I was so caught up for the moment that I completely forgot about Jack or hubby and wasn't the least fazed by the hotel staff who did room service realising that I was having serious sex with two guys. I was on such a sexual or perhaps alcohol fuelled high I was quite happy to be seen checking out with them. And I was delighted when they insisted on dropping me home in Mike's very flashy coupe. I was also quite oblivious to what the neighbours might think when they stopped outside our driveway and deposited me in my very skimpy evening clothes. In fact after them telling me they would like to see me again I almost was walking on air up to the door and I was glad Tom was at the golf club.

The last couple of weeks have been the most crazy and fantastic of my life as Jack, Mike, Pete and I have had real fun in between launching the restaurant -- mixing business with pleasure has been good and for another year my 'Christmas Box' has been even busier!

12