All Comments on 'Baby Batter Blackmail Ch. 02'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I liked the cuckold aspect and the dad/son double teaming the mom. Not so crazy about the nerd gangbang. Four stars.

mammoetmammoetover 2 years ago

loved it, hope chapter 3 is cumming realy soon

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 2 years ago

Nope was afraid it was going to go down this path. Not my cup of tea. Won't rate because of that. But I'm sure alot of people are all for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. Haven't cum that hard in weeks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was all right, till I got the preview of the next chapter. Will skip the rest thanks anyway.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Hot. Looking forward to more.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Pregnant, but going to gangbanged by a bunch of B-ballers, this woman has no self control, no self respect, and not one care in the world for that kid. Would have been a better story if she was just a pregnant street walking, crack using whore. And the only difference between the two would be amount they paid for the shoes.

Clapper69Clapper69over 2 years ago

The gangbang was unnecessary and a major turn off for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started out ok but my god it got pathetic and not worth the time to read it. Absolutely pathetic

Lee2012Lee20129 months ago

I’ll echo a comment by MrData[and 4numbers], not into eating, slurping or a cream pie of some other dude. Have licked my chick after fucking, but those two sets of lips only after my trips. Gang bangs? Have be part of three, but was a teen and then, I was first in two and second on the third as the first dude turned in his ‘V’ card. Shit hud wad mostly outside 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous