Baby Batter Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The close up view of Lenny's fat cock gliding in and out of my pussy fascinated me. My pussy lips clung to his wet cock... a sight I'd only seen in porn movies.

He grunted loudly, frantically thrusting into me as I held my position against his onslaught. His fat belly bounced off my ass, and I knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

"Aaaragh," he cried out before flooding my cunt with a giant load of sticky white goo.

I blinked as droplets of cum dribbled down onto my face.

A wild cheer went up from the guys when he pulled out, sending a large dollop of white goo cascading onto my forehead and splashing into my eyes. I unwound my yoga position and wiped Lenny's cum from my eyes.

Randy stood in front of me, stroking his banana shaped cock, eager to take his turn. "Looks like someone's hot to trot," I said, smacking my lips as I licked Lenny's cum from my fingers.

Aaron yanked me to my feet. "I've got the perfect pose for you... it's called a wheel."

"I've heard of it," I said, raising my arms over my head and arching my back. "It's the one where you bend over backwards... right?"

Randy moved in close, grasping my hips and rubbing the underside of his cock against my muff while Gary sat down behind me.

"Exactly," Aaron said, "you tilt your head all the way back until you can suck Gary's cock... then Randy can fuck you from the front."

I winked at Randy. I could see the urgency in his eyes and suspected he wouldn't last long.

Gary scooted between my legs and stared up at my crack, ready to have me bend over and blow him.

Randy poked at me, desperately trying to find the entrance to my cunt. I reached for his cock, lifted my leg, and pulled his hard cock up into me. Unable to control himself, he grunted loudly and blew his wad, filling me with hot cum.

"Fuck," Randy said, pumping his cock up into my slippery cunt.

It was all I could do to keep from laughing. "Don't worry, you'll do better next time."

His eyes lit up at the prospect of fucking me a second time. I waited patiently until he drained his cock, and then motioned for Aaron to take his place.

Aaron grasped my hips to keep me from losing my balance as I leaned back into the wheel position. I rolled my head back until Gary's cock came into view and reached out to plant my hands on the floor. He let go of my hips the moment my hands touched the floor, then thrust his cock into my cum-soaked cunt, nearly knocking me head over heels.

Gary gripped a handful of my tits and pushed me back into position to devour his cock.

"Thanks," I said, before wolfing down his cock. The angle was wrong to take him deep, so I bobbed my head up and down, slathering his cock with saliva. It didn't take long to get him moaning... and ready to blow his load. I was so focused on Gary's cock that I was barely aware of Aaron's stiff cock driving into me.

"I'm coming," Aaron shouted, filling me with more sticky white goo.

"Me too," Gary yelled out.

"Jeez," I said, pulling my mouth off of Gary's cock, "you guys are way too quick--"

I nearly gagged when a blast of Gary's cum into my gaping mouth cut me off. I quickly recovered and gobbled down every drop of goo he jacked into my mouth.

I unwound my yoga pose and got to my feet. "Next," I said, licking a droplet of cum from the end of my nose.

Alan walked up behind Aaron and nudged him out of the way. "Let me show you how it's done."

I laughed and turned to Aaron. "Looks like I'll need one last yoga position."

Aaron winked at Alan. "I bet you'd love to see her do the downward dog."

I chuckled, "No shit... do you want me standing or kneeling?'"

Alan gave me a playful smack on the ass. "Definitely standing... it'll be a much better view."

That brought a round of laughter for the guys.

I placed my hands on my hips, arms akimbo, and glared at Alan. "Your friends were too damn quick... so, you're better get me off first... can you do that?"

Alan grinned, knowing full well he'd have no problem getting me off. "As long as you let me finish in your ass."

That brought an audible gasp from the guys.

"Predictable," I muttered under my breath as I bent over and planted my hands on the floor. "Ready when you are... Casanova."

Alan nudged my feet further apart as he rubbed his hard cock along my slit, coating it with the goo oozing out of me.

"Oh yeah," I moaned as he stretched me out with his big cock. "Fuck me... nice and hard."

He griped my hips and pumped me nice and slow.

"A little help," I said, glancing to Gary and Randy.

They looked at each other, confused.

Alan said, "Her tits... dummies, work her tits. And Aaron, you reach under and finger her clit."

I closed my eyes and savored the pleasure of multiple hands hitting all the right spots. The moment Aaron found my clit, I knew a mind blowing orgasm was within reach.

Alan pounded me so hard he made a loud slapping sound with each deep thrust into me.

All this action brought out the inner slut in me. My mind reeled with pleasure and my chest heaved as I gasped for breath. An orgasm was bearing down on me like a freight train, unstoppable. I shrieked like a banshie as my rigid body convulsed with intense pleasure. My arms buckled, and I dropped to my knees, slipping off of Alan's big cock.

"Fuck yeah, Alan" Lenny shouted, kneeling in front of me and stroking his stubby fat cock. "Fuck that tight ass."

I winced as Alan forced himself into my ass, driving his cock in to the hilt. My feeble protests fell on deaf ears as the cheering guys watched in awe as Alan pummeled my ass.

Lenny lifted my head, leaving no doubt about what he wanted. Whatever lingering inhibitions I harbored about gangbanging Alan's friends melted as I opened my mouth and swallowed his fat cock.

Somehow, Gary wedged himself underneath me and got his cock up into my cunt.

"Fucking A," Aaron hollered, "she's airtight now."

If there was a way to smile with a fat cock in my mouth, I would have. I motioned Randy and Aaron over so I could stroke their hard cocks. I marveled at my ability to service five cocks simultaneously and wondered if they could hold on long enough to get me off again.

Lenny interrupted that thought by blowing another giant load in my mouth. Cum drooled out of my mouth onto Gary's face just as he unloaded in my cunt. He sputtered, writhing in ecstasy, unable to avoid Lenny's cum dripping into his open mouth.

I giggled, spilling even more of Lenny's cum into Gary's sputtering mouth.

Randy yanked Gary out from underneath me and took his place, jamming his cock up into my oozing cunt.

Aaron nudged Lenny aside and stuffed his cock into my cummy mouth.

I eagerly sucked Aaron's cock while Alan and Gary pounded my holes. I was in full on slut mode and had no doubt I would be getting off... and soon.

I could barely get a breath between thrusts of Aaron's cock, and feared I might pass out... before getting off.

Alan must have sensed my predicament. He reached under and fingered my clit... giving me just the extra stimulation I needed.

"I'm coming," Gary yelled as he sent a rope of cum up into me.

"Me too," Aaron shouted, pulling out of my mouth and spraying my face with a blast of sticky white goo.

I gulped down air and pushed back on Alan's cock, hard, taking him all the way up my ass. It was just enough... my body convulsed in another mind blowing orgasm. I collapsed onto Gary, slipping off of Alan's cock.

"Fuck yeah," Alan shouted, jacking his load all over my backside.

My body quivered uncontrollably as all three guys drained their cocks.

"Damn, Libby," Lenny said, "you are one fucking hot MILF."

I rolled over and smiled up at Lenny, blowing him a cum bubbly kiss. Then I turned to the TV and gave Paul a discrete wave and motioned for him to call me.

*****

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair in a towel. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Alan sprawled out on our bed sporting a monster hard on. Slightly annoyed, I wrapped myself in a bath sheet and marched out of the bathroom. "What? A gangbang wasn't enough for you?"

Alan smiled and stroked his stiff cock. "I couldn't help watching... there was a lot of cum to wash off."

I rolled my eyes. "No shit! I didn't think I'd ever get it scrubbed off."

"Yeah," he said with a grin, "it's called cum dumpster porn."

I chuckled. "Sounds about right... that's how I feel, like I've been crawling around in a dumpster full of cum." I sat down next to him and ran my hand over his hairless chest. "Did you count?"

"Three for me... but I know Lenny went for four."

"How do you know that?"

"He was bragging about it after you left. He claimed that next time he would make it to five."

I punched him in the arm. "What did you tell them?"

Alan shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't promise anything... but they were begging me to set it up." He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. "Will you do it?"

"Cute," I said. "Would you believe your dad asked me the same thing?"

"You talked to him?"

"Yeah, he called before I got in the shower."

"Did it work for him to watch?"

"He watched me do your friends, but then he got called away to deal with a gunshot victim... bad timing."

"Bummer," he said, disappointed, "so, he didn't get to see me in action?"

I shook my head. "He wanted to know if you recorded it."

Alan looked at me sheepishly.

"Figures," I said, wagging my finger in his face. "I better not see that on the internet."

"Mom!"

"Relax, it was just a friendly warning. I told dad you probably did."

"Sweet," he said, grinning from ear to ear.

"You wouldn't believe what else he asked me."

"What?"

I hesitated, unsure I wanted to open up this can of worms. Throwing caution to the wind, I said, "He wanted to know if you had any black friends, you know, like the BBC types in your porn collection."

"Holy fuck, Mom," Alan said, with his eyebrows raised. "Did he really?"

I tugged at my bath sheet and let drop to the floor, then wrapped my fingers around his hard cock. Giddy with lust, I asked, "So, do you... have any black friends?"

Alan shook his head. "No, but Lenny might... he has a security gig at the college basketball arena."

"I thought he was a plumber?"

"It's a side hustle, and he knows all the players. At least half of them are black... and tall."

"And hung," I said, wistfully, "exactly what your dad has in mind."

Alan grinned, "And you?"

I winked at him. "What's not to like, big black cocks. Too bad I'd have to rely on the one fat fuck I wasn't crazy about."

Alan reached for my breast. "Lenny? He wasn't so bad... wasn't he the first one to fuck you."

"Yeah," I said sarcastically, "when he pushed Aaron out of the way. Don't remind me."

Alan rubbed his chin, deep in thought.

"What?" I asked, giving his cock a nice long stroke.

"As long as you're accepting special requests... can I have one."

I furrowed my brow. "I can hardly wait to hear it."

"Well... you got to fuck my friends... so maybe I could fuck some of your friends."

The audacity of his request caught me by surprise, and my face showed it. "Some?"

"Oh, come on, Mom. If dad can ask, why can't I?"

I spit into my hand and spread saliva along his hard shaft. "Who do you have in mind?"

Alan looked at me hopefully. "Do you know any redheads?" He ran his hand over my ass and dug his fingers into my crack.

"Ahhh," I moaned, aroused by his touch. After what I'd been through with his friends, I couldn't believe I was craving more. "Aaron's mom's a redhead," I said, thinking that would get his attention.

"Do you think she'd do it?"

I pulled the towel off my hair and shook out my auburn curls. "Maybe," I said, easing my leg over Alan's face and licking the head of his cock. "Do you think Aaron's ever fucked her?"

"I doubt it. He was jealous of me... you know, because I get to fuck my mother."

"I like the sound of that," I said, pressing my crotch down into his face.

Alan responded with his tongue, licking the lips of my wet pussy.

"Mmmm," I cooed, before devouring his hard cock. I sucked him with abandon while I rode his face to another earth shattering orgasm. My rigid body left me unable to finish sucking him, so he furiously jacked himself until he filled my mouth with cum.

I wiped my cummy lips with the back of my hand, but did not swallow. I flipped around to face him, my lips hovering just inches from his, then dribbled a single drop of cum onto his tightly closed lips.

He got the message and opened wide.

I flooded his gaping mouth with his entire load of cum.

He gulped it down then pulled my face to his, probing my mouth with his cum coated tongue until every last drop had been consumed.

"Hot," I said, collapsing down onto his body. "I haven't even done that with your dad."

He smiled and hugged me tight.

"So," I said, "I'm having second thoughts about Aaron's mom."

He looked at me quizzically.

"I'm not sure I want her finding out... about us."

"Tell me you know another redhead."

"I do," I said, "my college roommate. I haven't seen her since this whole pandemic thing, but she still lives in town."

"Is she hot?"

I smiled. "Definitely."

*****

Afterword

Watch for Chapter 03 coming soon.

Alan's quest to fuck a redhead leads Libby to get it on with Sharon, her old college roommate. One look at Alan's cock is all the motivation Sharon needs to satisfy Alan's redhead fantasy. The chapter concludes with Libby fulfilling her husbands BBC cuckold fantasy... while Sharon handles Alans never ending gangbang fantasy.

Thanks for reading my story. If you are so inclined, please write a review or leave a comment.

Taylor VanCannon

12