Baby Bobbi And His(Her) Futa-Mommy!

Story Info
Some secret plans to seduce the maid and her boyfriend...
7.7k words
4.31
9.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Belphe, a generous volunteer in Literotica.com's Volunteer Editors program, for editing this piece. All remaining errors and questionable stylistic choices are the sole responsibility of the author. In particular, the author has recently decided that there's no comma before a 'too' when it ends a sentence or precedes an em-dash. Of course you know, that means war.

* * * * * *

My name is Bobbi, and I'm not just a character; I'm the narrator!

That means I have a lot of power. It feels a little naughty. If I wanted to be a naughty girl, I could really talk myself up right now. I could tell you about how kind and generous I am. I could tell you how much everybody loves me. I could tell you that I'm very smart and insightful, and know all sorts of important stuff about life, the universe, and everything.

I could tell you that I never, ever lie, unless it's playtime and Mommy wants me to tell sexy fibs.

Of course, it's playtime a lot, soooooo...

Okay, I'll be a good little boy today. My name is Bobbi, and there's really only three things you absolutely need to know about me: first, I'm very pretty. Second and third, I love sex, and I'm really good at it.

Those three things -- and a lot of luck! - are how I got to where I am today. Today, I'm a pretty little live-in baby-girlfriend for my drop-dead-gorgeous futa-mommy, Alexis. My life is just about as wonderful as it could possibly be.

It's so wonderful, in fact, that I really want to brag about it. Mommy says that bragging is impolite, though, and boring for the reader. She gently teases my smooth little balls and penis, and reminds me that my sexy stories should mostly be about the sex.

My futa-mommy is very smart, and she knows how to help me understand things.

It's about two o'clock on Monday afternoon, and I'm on my knees in the kitchen. There's a nice pillow under me, because, well, it's Mommy's house and we're always prepared for every kind of sex. The SofTile is actually pretty comfortable -- hooray for science! - but if you've got the extra cushioning, why not use it?

Mommy isn't home yet. She won't be for a little while. Right now, I'm happily licking Allie's pussy while she leans back and braces herself on the sink counter. She's almost naked, but not quite. She's wearing a small bra for some extra support, and a scrunchy to keep her blonde hair out of the way while she cleans and does other chores. Her tiny panties are down around one ankle, near one of her comfortable black work flats. Do the no-show socks count? I don't feel like they do.

Oh, I guess she's also wearing her thin black work collar, but I hardly ever notice those unless somebody's putting one on or taking one off. If Ally decides she wants my fingers, she'll key it in to hers. She'll also ask nicely, because that's just the kind of person she is. I don't think she will, because of her boyfriend, but hope springs eternal!

While nothing compares to worshiping my futa-mommy, being on my knees and servicing a beautiful person always makes me feel warm and happy inside. Allie is very pretty! She does cross-country at a local college, so she's also very fit. I like it when the person I'm servicing is stronger than me. I also like it when they're smarter than me, and Allie is that too. I know that because Mommy is very -- no, super smart, and she seems to like talking to Allie about school, work and current events.

It makes me feel really special that these strong, capable, confident people want my help to fulfill their sexual needs and desires. It makes me feel even better when I show them that I'm not just a pretty face (and butt.) I got skills! When I make somebody else feel good -- when I help them cum -- I feel a warm wave of pride and accomplishment wash over me. It's not an orgasm, but it's still great.

It also helps that Allie smells and tastes good too. Pretty much everybody does these days, I guess; Mommy says that's thanks to science. She's right, of course; she knows everything. Between you and me, though, I think Mommy and Allie would smell and taste good no matter what. They're so pretty, and so nice. Maybe Allie's pussy wouldn't taste exactly like fresh strawberries, honey, and light cream, but it'd still be a tasty treat for her boss's baby-girlfriend.

Judging by Allie's gyrating hips and heaving breath, she's about to feel really good. That means I am too!

Ally grabs my short blonde hair and presses my face into her hairless mound. She starts shuddering and gets quiet, but I know it's the calm before the storm. Even though I'm all the way down here by her pussy, I can still sense her voice building up behind her orgasm, waiting to let loose.

I know what Allie likes, so I put my tongue into overdrive. I let her control the pressure against her clit, but I start licking and flicking up and down at super speed. During her big, long orgasm, she actually pulls my head away and pushes it close again a few times. It's kinda funny when I imagine what it would look like to somebody watching, but I don't laugh. I stay focused and make sure my tongue is tickling her again as soon as she puts it close enough to make contact. Mommy says I'm a little professional when it comes to sex, and I thought that was just the nicest compliment ever.

Eventually, Allie's voice breaks through, and she lets loose with three big, breathy "Oh!"s in a row. She taps my head gently to let me know I should stop licking, and then she cools down by pushing her sopping-wet pussy all over my face. I smile and let it happen. I also breathe deeply, because I really like Allie's unique post-cum smell.

I gently kiss and stroke Allie's thighs, waiting for her to recover. Even after cumming, her body responds to my light touches with a few final shudders. After that, and a lot of happy huffing and sighing, she finally manages to make some words.

"Jesus Christ, Bobbi," she says, "if Jason could do that, I'd marry him tomorrow."

My smile gets even bigger. I look up at her and she looks down, baby blue on hazel green. When we make eye contact, I feel that wonderful sense of pride again, but also something special and deep between the two of us. That's perfectly natural after giving or receiving a good orgasm, but Mommy says that I need to keep things light with Allie for just a little while longer.

"Oh, but you love his big, manly dick, Allie!" I say, doing just that. "And anyway, as long as all the chores get done, you can have my tongue as often as you want. Mommy says."

Allie glances towards my thin panties, which don't do much to hide my caged penis and balls. Her expression changes for just a moment. I know what it means. I'm not super smart about school and work and stuff, but I know about sex, and I know when people want me. Allie wants me, and not just my tongue.

Are you surprised? Well, okay, that's my fault. I forgot some really good advice Mommy gave me about writing stories. She told me to imagine that some of my readers aren't from the Coastal Alliance, and don't understand what we're all about. She says there's a fine line between explaining too much and too little.

"If it's about sex, though, put it in!" she said. It was extra funny, because as she was saying it, she 'put it in' my bum. It was just her finger, since I was lying over her lap and playing on my holopad, but you get the point. I sure did!

"Bobbi," I vaguely hear Allie say. Her petting turns into hair-tousling to get my attention.

I look up.

"Bobbi, that feels really nice," Allie says with a sympathetic smile, "but I have to get lunch started for you and Ms. Chase."

I stop kissing Allie's thigh and fetch the silky, synthetic washcloth from the floor. I gently dab and wipe her. She puts her hands on the sink and leans back again, giving me full access. She sighs, and relaxes into the sensations.

"Sorry, I kinda spaced out there for a second," I tell her.

"Mmmm," she moans. "Were you thinking of another one of your stories?"

I smile slyly, because, well, I was, but it's not one she's allowed to read -- not unless.... not until... nope, not spoiling anything!

"Well, go ahead and leave the pillow and cloth here and I'll take care of them," she says. "Ms. Chase is still twenty minutes out I'd say, so you have time to do some writing if you want."

"An excellent idea, Watson!" I exclaim cheerfully. Allie laughs. I know I'm not the Sherlock in this house, but I do read a lot, and smart people like Allie and Mommy enjoy the occasional silly reference.

Wait... wasn't it Watson who wrote the stories? Oops. Oh well, it's not like I'm in college. As Mommy likes to say, my career path diverged from Allie's and Jason's. I think I ended up in the right place.

I get up and saunter over to the big couch in our living room, and, even though I don't look back, I sense Allie checking out my perky, pantied butt on my way out. I smile again, do a cute little dive onto the couch, and stretch out with my holopad. The cushions are so soft that I don't worry about hitting my cage. I do feel a nice tingle up my bum, though, when my plug shifts around.

I settle in and continue writing a story that I'm thinking of calling "How To Help A Futa-Mommy Seduce The Maid And Her Boyfriend." That might be a little long, though. Titles should be short, unless you're trying to perform a clever writing trick.

I pick up with our sexy narrator right after he's finished licking the maid to a nice workday orgasm. He was about to explain to the readers why that strong, smart, beautiful maid would want a baby-girlfriend's caged penis, and also why the narrator -- not to mention everyone else! - can't seem to settle on calling himself 'he' or 'she,' or 'boy' or 'girl.'

The first one's pretty easy to explain. My penis is only little compared to Mommy's amazing futa-cock. Mommy actually told me that it's about average for boys who have finished developing -- which, at twenty years old, I have. She also doesn't mind me using it in the traditional way, or having penis orgasms. When Mommy's around to supervise, my penis and balls are usually uncaged. She thinks they're cute, and she likes playing with them. Better yet, she sets up playdates for me so that I can practice using my penis on other people. She says I have so much natural talent at sex that it would be a crime to stop me from having -- and getting even better at -- any one kind of it.

You can bet she 'casually' talks about this stuff when Allie is still around, too, so Allie's got plenty of reasons to be curious. It doesn't take a Sherlock to brilliantly deduce that other kinds of sex with me would be pretty great too.

[Oops again! I got a little note from Mommy saying that that would be an inference, not a deduction. Boy, I am definitely not Sherlock.]

The next one is a little tougher to explain because, well, part of what's great about living in the Coastal Alliance is that everyone can just be themselves without having to think about it all the time. I'm just me. I'm way more feminine than a boy-boy, for sure, but I have a penis and testicles, and I don't have titties -- just really sensitive nipples that love to be kissed, sucked, and even nibbled a little. Mommy does like me soft and smooth, so she got rid of my body and facial hair. Most of it was wispy and thin anyway. My face has always been pretty in that particular way -- you know, the way people just don't talk about manly-men's faces being. My voice is high and bright too.

Living with Mommy, and taking her futa-cock down my throat and up my bum all the time, does make me feel wonderfully girly for big parts of my day. But remember when Allie was petting me after I gave her that orgasm with my tongue? Right then, if she'd called me a 'good girl' or a 'good boy,' I would have been just as happy either way. In fact, the one she chose would probably have told me something about her!

When it comes time to call me a boy or a girl, then, I'm all about the moment. I don't get upset when people don't have the sixth sense to say exactly what feels right every time, but boy (or girl!) when they do, it's great. Mommy just knows, and that's awesome. When people have sex with me, it gets a lot easier for them to guess which one to use. That's another nice bonus!

So, now that that's all out of the way, it's time to write more about Mommy Alexis's master plan. Her plan is to seduce Allie, and also her boyfriend, Jason. Mommy hates homewreckers, and won't tolerate anybody trying to break up a relationship. She doesn't believe in excluding anybody, either, even if they're all weird and jealous.

Jason is a 'young buck' according to Mommy. He's a manly-man who does sports at Allie's college, and apparently he's the only dick Allie gets to have. It's just so weird. He's fine with her getting her pussy licked, and if I were a girl-girl he'd probably be fine with me being her sex-friend. He'd even jump at the chance to either watch us or join in. Mommy says that that's all really common with manly-men, and especially the young ones. They freak out about other penises and futa-cocks going where theirs have gone, and apparently those freakouts are at their worst when a manly-man is dating a girl-girl. The Coastal Alliance is trying to coax people away from those kinds of jealous feelings, but change takes time, and they don't want to force anybody.

That's why I have to play it cool with Allie. I have a penis, and I'm not a master seducer like Mommy is. I can't be forward. I can't risk being a homewrecker.

I'm not worried, though, because Mommy is a people magnet. She's a sex magnet too. God, I couldn't even start telling you all the ways that she just pulls people in.

Suffice it to say, when Mommy decided about a week ago to put this master plan into action, I knew we were probably going to have a playdate with Allie and Jason in about a month, give or take. I mean, it's not like Allie herself doesn't want us both already. Mommy's futa-pheromones have certainly tempted her, and she already knows I've got skills. She's checking out my caged, pantied penis now too -- and, come on, you just know she's been scoping out my butt for weeks. I know I'm not supposed to brag, but I actually work hard to keep my butt sexy, so I'm using my naughty narrator power to write it in: my butt is awesome, and that's that.

Awesome butts aside, Mommy and I both make sure Allie knows that we like and respect her as a person. She and Mommy can chat about anything, and I can tell Allie is impressed by Mommy's very important government job. For my part, I 'play it cool' by recommending books -- even though Allie's read so many already! - and inviting her to play fun little hologames with me if she has free time during her shift. I don't show her any of my stories; that would be too forward. She knows about them, though, and I think she likes that I'm a reader and a writer - that I'm artistic and creative.

Let's even rewind a few weeks, to when Allie first got scheduled by the service to work for Mommy. On her very first day, she took off her public collar to reveal a pretty loosey-goosey work one. She was already cool with me and Mommy giving her hugs, back rubs, and kisses on the cheek or forehead to show her how much we appreciated her hard work. By the end of the week, her work collar was flashing permission for my professional tongue skills, and she'd traded in the yoga pants and sports bra for panties and a mini bra. I'm not saying the new clothes were an invitation -- that's why we have the collars and bracelets -- but they did show that Allie got more comfortable with us in a hurry.

Jason is the issue. Unfortunately, we have to wait for Allie to wear Jason down just enough to agree to come on over and play.

After that, I think it's a done deal. Jason and Allie will both be inhaling futa-pheromones all night, and I'll be looking as pretty and seductive as anything -- not for Allie, but for Jason!

He'll see how cute and feminine I am, and of course Mommy will have me wearing my cage and panties to start off the night. She might even add a collar and a leash. If Allie drops any hints about what really gets Jason going -- schoolgirl outfits, lingerie, certain shades of lipstick, cat ears and a plug-tail, anything at all -- then that's what he's going to discover when he gets here. If I need to put on my public collar and go on a shopping spree to make his dreams come true, then that's exactly what I'll do. I'm listed as a dependent on all of Mommy's accounts, and she trusts me completely -- well, as long as I'm caged, plugged, and collared that is!

When Mommy suggests that Jason get his big, manly dick sucked by her beautiful, harmless baby-girlfriend, I'll get on my knees, crawl over to him, and silently beg him for that tasty treat with my lust-filled baby blues. I just can't imagine him saying no.

Sorry to Allie if she ever reads this, but it'll be the best blow job he's ever had.

Once I've got him in my mouth, he'll be defenseless against Mommy's and Allie's sexy encouragement and wandering fingers. I won't make him cum fast, though. I'll stretch it out. The longer it goes, the more receptive he'll be to any kind of sexy idea. Mommy -- or Allie, even better! -- will suggest a nice prostate massage to enhance the orgasm that his aching balls desperately need. If he says no, they won't force him, but they'll definitely suggest a nice bum-licking as a substitute.

No matter what happens, he'll cum his brains out, right into my mouth -- or on my face or my smooth chest, if that's his thing. I think he'll want to see me accept, savor, and swallow his load, though. That's the safe bet. After that's all done, I'll be smiling like a drunk dum-dum, and I'll thank him for his delicious cum.

There'll be non-cum refreshments after that first orgasm of the night; Mommy is an excellent host. As Jason recovers and we all have some drinks and snacks, Mommy and Allie will tell him how hot it was watching me suck his manly dick and take his big load. The compliments and encouragement will keep Jason happy and calm, and that's when I'll start really working my secret weapon: my perky, bubbly butt.

If Jason doesn't get the idea himself, somebody will whisper it in his ear: sucking down his manly cum made Bobbi-girl so very horny, and wouldn't it be so great to bend her over, pull down her panties, slide out her plug, and then dominantly fuck her right in her submissive little bum?

Honestly, if you were Jason, how long would you be able to hold on to all of that weird and silly jealousy? I'm an optimist. I think my mouth and my bum will be Jason's gateway to a healthier, happier future. That future will come quickly, too, with a little more help from Allie. When she senses he might be able to go again, she'll act all hot and bothered -- and it probably won't be an act! - and tell him that she needs him to do to her what he just did to me.

While Jason is blissfully bumming his beautiful girlfriend and trying to cum for the third time that night, Mommy will finally take off my cage. Allie will beg Jason to let me put my smooth, pretty little penis inside of her pussy to give her a brand new kind of orgasm.

I can't tell you for sure what will happen after that, but I can tell you what happens in my version. In my version, Jason will mindlessly agree, and I'll join them in a wonderful double-penetration threesome -- but that certainly won't be the end of the story!

Jason will suddenly feel Mommy's seductive futa-tongue on his rear entrance, and he'll groan in pleasure and acceptance. Her special futa-saliva will saturate his tight little ring, making it super sensitive and elastic. Then she'll probe even further, prepping the first few centimeters of his hole for the invasion to come. The saliva, the pheromones, and his girlfriend's moans will have Jason so sex-drunk that he won't be worried about anything anymore, least of all some silly notion that getting bummed by a glorious futa-cock makes him less of a man. Once Mommy gently, lovingly claims his bum with her well-lubed thirty centimeters, he'll almost definitely be one of our special sex friends. After that, he'll let me and Allie be special sex friends for sure!