Baby Bobbi And His(Her) Futa-Mommy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release Mommy's nipple so I can talk properly.

"I'm glad," I say. "Did she leave already?"

Mommy nods.

"Just a few minutes ago," she answers. "Also, she said that you were a very good boy today -- that you did all your exercises in the morning, stayed out of her hair while she worked, and even got a lot of writing done. That's exactly what I like to hear about my beautiful little boy."

"Did she tell you I licked her and made her cum?" I ask. I let a hint of coyness slip into my voice.

Mommy gets coy right back.

"Oh, I don't know. It might have come up," she says. Then she gives me a wink.

I bite my lower lip and roll my eyes up. Then I blink a few times and look around on instinct. There's no real reason for it, but I think my body knows that it lost some time. It wants to get its bearings.

Mommy understands immediately. She's so smart.

"You've only been out for about fifteen minutes or so," she explains. "Lunch is ready in the dining room if you want."

I reach down and rub my tummy. It still feels a little warm. It still feels a lot full.

"Maybe something light for me, Mommy," I say.

She gives me a sympathetic look.

"I know, babygirl," she says. "I had Allie put your grilled cheese in the fridge and make you a nice little salad before she left."

"That sounds good, Mommy," I say, "but I think I already had enough dressing."

Mommy laughs at that, and that makes me feel great. She knows I'm just joking around; there's no such thing as too much futa-cum. I nuzzle into her breasts, savoring one more moment of pure maternal love before Mommy pulls up my panties and we go and have our lunch.

I also make sure to remember the funny line for later, for when I'm tummy-down on Mommy's lap, tapping on my holopad, and she's slipping a saliva-coated finger into my pretty little bum.

After all, I have a story to finish - but I have a feeling it's really just the first part of one...