Baby Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you regretting this already?" He whispered

"No" I firmly replied.

"Then why are you awfully quiet and trembling?" I wasn't even aware of that.

"I'm nervous. They're probably wondering where we are!" That made him chuckle

"I'm sure they're too drunk to care. Plus, we're adults here so nobody can question us about anything." He couldn't keep the amusement out of his voice. The room went quite again.

"I've never done anything like this before!" I admitted to him softly.

"I believe you, Baby Boy! I absolutely believe you!"

He pulled me closer to him and I was surrounded by his warmth and his amazing smell. I wasn't concerned whether this was a onetime encounter with him or not. I didn't want to worry about that though I'd love to do more with him. It was the first time in a long while that I felt my body enter a total relaxation mode, my heart calming down and my anxiety leave me bit by bit. I was happy and dangerously comfortable in the arms of a stranger.

Thanks for reading! Should I continue?

12