Baby Brother isn't a Baby Ch. 01

Story Info
After returning from school, sister rediscovers her brother.
10.8k words
4.68
21k
69
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18!!!

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, ANY SIMILARITIES TO PERSONS OR PLACES IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL!!!

This story contains incest. If this isn't your cup of tea please move on.

I write primarily for myself. I'm not very good but I hope you enjoy.

All rights reserved.

Lots of Love, Casino

------------

My Baby Brother isn't a Baby Anymore - Chapter 1:

My baby brother, Owen, has been pretty much my best friend my whole life. Well half brother to be exact. My biological father ran out on my mom, Mia, when she was pregnant with me. She managed a miracle and married a very kind man, Steven, a year after I was born. He was always kind and treated me well, so I had no problem calling him dad. About a year after my parents were married, my baby brother, Owen, was born. Ever since then, we have been connected at the hip. We fought seldom and when we did we always managed to make peace before going to bed.

My first year of college went well and I thought I would stay the summer. It was difficult to save money since I was living on my own. So after my second year I decided to come home for the summer. That way I could save more money for school. Now I had visited for holidays of course and random weekends, but Owen was always my cute boyish baby brother.

That was until this summer. I pulled into the driveway, left my bags in the car (I was too anxious to see my family) and ran to the front door. I walked in and was greeted by my Mom and Dad with two wonderful hugs. I was disappointed Owen wasn't there.

"Where's Owen?" I said with a slight frown.

"He's outside Sydney." Dad replied smiling, "He's cleaning the pool. He figured you'd want to have a swim to relax. "

"Well that's for sure." I hugged each of them again and made my way through the living room. That's when I saw him through the patio door, my mouth dropped open.

All of a sudden he was a young man and a handsome one at that. It was like in the few months since Christmas break he had transformed into a strapping midwest hunk unlike anything I had ever seen. He had always had beautiful blue eyes and well cut dark brown hair. But, holy shit he had transformed into an Adonis. I swear he grew about 4 inches since break. Now, he had to be close to 6' 2" and had a beautiful physique. Broad shoulders, well defined chest and abs and very strong arms and muscular legs. I swear he had Popeye forearms. His board shorts seemed almost too short on his tall frame. Something twitched deep inside me. That was the first time I had ever had unnatural thoughts about my baby brother.

"Who is cleaning the pool?" I shouted back to my parents.

"Your brother is silly." mom countered.

"Oh I suppose he looks quite different since Christmas." Dad continued.

"I'll say." I said under my breath. I felt myself get wet, heat stirring my loins.

Dad came up behind me and chuckled, "Quite a transformation, huh." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "He lifts every morning and runs every evening. A far cry from the gamer boy you grew up with."

I nodded. "He must have problems juggling the ladies." I said trying my best to shroud my jealousy.

"He's been on a couple dates but nothing seems to work out. He says none of them measure up. He's still just sweet, humble Owen." He looked at me with curiosity. "Well? What are you waiting for? Go say hi to your brother."

That broke me out of my trance. I walked out to the patio, sweetly I said, "Hello baby brother."

He looked up from his task. His eyes lit up and I saw the wonderful boy I grew up with smiling through his new chiseled features. "SYD!!!" He shouted he dropped the pool skimmer and ran towards me with the same boyish enthusiasm as always. He gripped me in a tight hug with his new powerful arms, crushing my generous tits into his firm chest. He swept me off my feet, spinning me around several times. He put me down with a quick kiss on the cheek. "Oh my sis... you sure are a sight for sore eyes."

I giggled, my mind racing with excitement feeling his powerful embrace. "We'll, well, I can't ever remember such a wonderful welcome. It's great to see you too, Owen."

"I missed you Sydney. I'm so glad you're staying home this summer." He smiled, a little bashful grin that made him look all the more alluring.

"I'm happy too." I hugged him again feeling the raw power in his shoulders.

"I cleaned the pool. You wanna go for a swim?"

"Yeah, that would be nice. Will you help me with my bags?" I batted my eyes even though I knew I didn't need to.

"Of course." He smiled confidently. I followed him to my car.

'Jesus he's gorgeous.' I thought to myself. I suddenly felt self conscious. I was never a skinny mini by any means. I have always been a curvy girl with wide hips and a nice, soft bubble butt. My boobs had always been large firm natural D-cups. But I had been a little lazy last semester as my course load increased. I didn't get out to the gym as much as normal. I developed a little bit of a tummy and it made me feel uncomfortable. I felt even more uncomfortable next to my ripped little brother.

I popped the trunk and he grabbed both suitcases and two fully packed duffle bags. "Let me take something, Owen."

He kissed me on the cheek again as he passed. "Nah, I got it, Syd."

I opened the door, since his hands and arms, well everything, was fully loaded. I followed him up to my room where he deposited my luggage. He gave me a playful swat on my rear. "See you by the pool sis." And just like that, he left, shutting the door behind him.

I laid back on my bed with a long low exhale. 'Good God, what am I going to do?' I thought to myself, 'He's your little brother, you slutty freak.' I admonished my thoughts. 'Plus you're so out of his league anyway and He doesn't want a fat pig like you.' I cried a little bit. I was mad. I let myself go and I was horribly confused about my strange attraction. 'Plus he's probably just gaslighting mom and dad. He's probably fucking a different girl every night.' Now I was mad at him. I shook my head trying to work through my emotions. Instead of a bikini I put on an old large t-shirt and a pair of yoga shorts. With a mournful sigh, I made my way down to the pool.

I opened the door and sat on a lounge chair. Owen was finishing up some laps and popped up with a splash. He gave me a quizzical look. "I thought you were gonna swim with me?" He pouted a bit.

"I don't know. I'm not feeling very comfortable." I said looking down at the pavement.

"Don't be silly. Come on!" He said imploringly. "Put your suit on and join me in the water."

I looked away ashamed. "I gained a little weight."

"Nonsense. You're my beautiful sister. Pop your suit on and swim with me."

I sighed, "Fine." I walked back up to my room. The only bikini I had that remotely fit was a blue and yellow polka dot string bikini. I felt nervous as it covered what was necessary but not much of my butt was covered. Last time I wore it was quite a while ago. Plus, my big butt and tits jiggled and bounced with the slightest movement but I just remembered, he was my brother and he loved me and he was never judgmental.

I made my way back to the pool. He was lounging, his head on the edge of the pool, his gorgeous frame floating in front of him.

He opened his eyes when he heard the sliding door. His eyes glazed over and his mouth fell open slightly. He blinked a couple times and smiled bashfully again. "I love polka dots." He said with a slight blush.

His bashful comments made me smile. He was always so sweet. I felt my self consciousness slip away. He could always make me feel better. I batted my eyes again. "Will you help me with the sunscreen, Owen?"

"I thought you'd never ask." He said, then with sudden realization, he blushed furiously. "I'm sorry Syd. That was inappropriate." He looked away.

I giggled and beckoned him from the pool. "It's ok. It makes me feel good." I smiled at him. "Now, please help me with some sunscreen."

He returned my smile and made his way to the edge, emerging from the pool. Water streamed down his chiseled body as his board shorts clung to him. I could see the outline of his sizable manhood. He wasn't even hard and it looked impressive.

He sat behind me on the lounge chair. He squirted a large dollop into his hand and warmed it up before spreading it down my shoulders and arms and down my back. His strong hands worked the sunscreen into my skin. He tapped my bottom and said, "Stand up for me Syd."

I did as I was asked my legs spread wide exposing how little the suit covered my pussy lips. He warmed another dollop in his hand. Then started spreading it on the back of my thighs, then moved to the outside and then ran his slippery hands up the inside of my thighs. The back of his hand accidentally touched my labia and I jumped. "Sorry about that sis." He said.

I looked over my shoulder at him and he was blushing. I swear his cock twitched. I blushed and smiled, excited by the touch. "Don't forget the cheeks, baby brother."

Without thinking twice he squeezed more sunscreen onto his hands and started working it into my generous ass. He even went under my suit briefly to ensure coverage. "Turn around, Sis." I obliged and he worked up the front of my legs and hips. Spreading more on my tummy. He was in a trance again, slowly rubbing my tummy.

"I think you've worked my big belly enough, Owen." I blushed, embarrassed by my tummy.

He leaned forward gently kissing me right below my belly button. I felt my pussy clenching. "It accentuates your lovely curves. It makes you all the more sensuous and lovely." He blushed again. "Woah, I'm sorry Syd. I shouldn't..."

I put my hand on his cheeks. "There's nothing to be sorry about." I took his hand and pulled him to his feet. "Now, be a good boy and don't forget my chest."

He smiled and spread some over my cleavage. Again his hands slipped under the suit ensuring coverage but dangerously close to my slowly hardening nipples. It finally sunk in, he was just as hot for me as I was for him. I wrapped a hand around his neck and pulled myself to my tiptoes. I kissed him on the lips. It was slow, soft and gentle.

I released him and he looked down at me, woozily. Blinking, he said, "What was that for?"

"For being such a sweet brother." I grabbed him by the hand and drug him towards the pool. "Time for a swim."

We dove in and splashed and wrestled, giggling and teasing each other. I could feel that he could easily overpower me and in my darkest fantasies secretly I wished he would. I've got to say though, playing in the water with my brother made me feel better than I had in a couple years.

We were still splashing and horsing around when mom and dad came out. "Sydney, honey." Mom said, "what would you like for a welcome home dinner?"

I thought about it for a moment, "How about grilling some steaks with roasted potatoes, parsnips and carrots and a fresh green salad?"

"That works for us." Dad said, "you goof balls be good. We're heading to the store and Syd, don't beat up your brother."

"No promises, dad." I grabbed the back of Owen's head and dunked him.

He replied in kind by picking me up while resurfacing and tossing me over his shoulder like a rag doll.

I resurfaced and laughed. "Touché, Owen. Truce?"

He chuckled along with mom and dad, "Ok... fine. Truce it is."

Mom and Dad walked back into the house. I heard the car start and back down the driveway. We were alone.

Owen and I started wrestling some more. The whole time I would "accidentally" grab and touch him close to his cock. He was slowly getting hard, when I took my opportunity. I slipped under the water quickly and grabbed the bottom of his board shorts, I swept a foot under his legs tripping him up. As he slipped back into the water, I pulled his shorts completely off of him and dashed out of the pool. Giggling and jiggling, I turned around, water dripping down my body as my suit clung to me. I was sure he could see my pussy lips well defined through my tiny bikini bottoms. "Ha!!! My shorts now."

"No fair Syd! You tricked me. Give me back my shorts, please."

"No, they're mine. I got them fair and square."

"Please, toss them to me. This isn't funny."

"You want them? Come and get them." I held them out.

His gaze darkened. He looked dangerous and my pussy clenched again. "Oh I get it. Big sister wants to see it? Fine." He slowly made his way out of the pool not breaking eye contact.

Water slid down his naked frame as he emerged. I looked down at his half hard cock, amazed at its thickness. I couldn't tear my gaze away from it. Before I knew it he was standing in front of me. He gently took his suit from my hand. I looked up at him and bit my lower lip. He quietly said, "Do you like what you see, Sydney?" Staring intently into my eyes.

I nodded and whispered to him, my lip quivering, "Yes." I gently wrapped my little hand around his cock, slowly stroking him.

He leaned down and kissed my neck. In a low moaning whisper he said. "Good. I like what I see too." Caressing my hip and reaching around he squeezed my generous ass and pressed his lips into mine.

We stayed lip locked for what seemed like a loving eternity but was more like a few minutes. The sound of the garage door opening broke us out of our symbiotic trance. In my mind, I cursed the fact that the grocery store was so close. He quickly put his shorts back on and dove into the pool. I followed him into the pool and we tried to behave as normally as possible. He swam up to me and tickled my ribs. I was quickly growing addicted to his touch.

"We can talk more later. Do you want to watch a show together tonight?" He said.

I nodded and we heard the patio door open and dad came out.

"Oh good, you two are behaving and no longer trying to drown one another." Dad said as he walked over, he cleaned the grill and started it up. "Mom is making the roasted veggies. Syd, do you want to help her in the kitchen with the salad?"

"Sure dad," I smiled as I got out of the pool. Making sure there was plenty of jiggling flesh for Owen to ogle. I dried off and wrapped a towel around me and walked towards the patio door.

"Owen, do you want to help me grill?"

"Sure, dad." He said happily doing the same.

I walked into the house and started prepping the salad.

"It's so good to have you home, Sydney." Mom said, smiling.

"It's good to be home, mom."

"You and Owen are getting along well as always."

I simply smiled and nodded.

"He's really transformed himself hasn't he."

"I wish he wasn't my brother." I said and then giggled.

"I wish he wasn't my son." We laughed out loud together.

"You're a perv, mom."

"Apparently, I'm not the only one."

We giggled together some more as we finished our preparations. She slid the veggies into the oven and I finished the homemade vinaigrette. We sat down at the table. She poured each of us a glass of red wine.

"So, any boys at school?" She asked, taking a sip of her wine.

"A couple of dates but nothing of note. Most of the guys are douchebags or psychos. A couple decent guys but no spark."

"Not like the spark when you saw your little brother?"

I choked while sipping my wine. I recovered but looked at her with shock.

"Come on. I may be your mom, but I'm not stupid."

"I... I... don't know what you're talking about." I managed to stammer.

She patted my hand. "Your attraction to him isn't as unnatural as you think, Sydney. I know your brother is in love with you. It was plain as day during Christmas."

I thought back to Christmas break. He was charming and doted on my every whim. He always sat by me and every time I looked at him he was looking at me. He even tucked me into my bed at night. "But... But..." I shook my head confused. "What are you saying?"

"He's been on dates and just like you, none of them showed any spark. He always said that they never measured up." She had a coy smile on her face.

I was blushing fiercely as mom just sat there grinning slyly. "It doesn't make sense to discuss this. There's nothing I can do about it. He's my brother." Even though in the back of my mind, I knew I had already stroked his gorgeous cock and wanted so much more and would take anything he offered happily. Shit, if I'm honest, I was already trying to think of ways to get him to tie me up.

"Oh really?" She said smugly. "Your eyes practically popped out of your head when you saw him. He started working out furiously the day after you went back to school. He was so happy when he heard you were coming home for the summer, he got choked up and I saw a tear run down his cheek before he turned away."

I put my face in my hands. "What am I going to do, Mom?" I acted hopeless, but inside I knew I had to make him mine. Even though I was still struggling with the guilt of the situation.

She put a hand on my shoulder, "What do you want to do, Sydney?" She said softly with compassion. Strangely, like she'd been in my shoes.

"I can't say it out loud to you mom."

"Right now I'm not mom, I'm Mia. OK?

"Ok, Mia."

"Let me tell you something you never knew." This piqued my interest and temporarily took away some confusion and guilt. "Steven is actually my first cousin."

"What?" I was shocked. "No way!!!"

"It's true. We'd always been close growing up. When your biological father ran off, we were talking at a family picnic. We knew we were attracted to each other and well one thing led to another and we eloped. It took a while for our family to come to grips with it but they eventually accepted our love for one another."

Her confession took my breath away and before I knew what I was doing, I whispered. "I want him. I want Owen desperately. I need to make him mine."

She leaned in and hugged me. "Then let nature take its course, sweetheart."

"You're giving me permission to bed your son?" I whispered incredulously.

"No, Sydney, I'm giving you permission to love the person you love, without shame or guilt. I saw the way you too looked at each other when you walked out on the patio. Call it intuition or whatever but I knew you two would be intimate at some point this summer." She squeezed me a little tighter. "If Steven and I hadn't taken that leap of faith in one another, our lives would've been completely different and I doubt you'd even have a brother."

"Thanks Mom. I love you." I sniffled a little. The shame and guilt of my feelings washed away. I hadn't been this hopeful or excited, for that matter, in a long time.

"I love you too, honey." We broke our embrace and smiled, "OH," she jumped up, "I better check the vegetables." She went over to the oven and stirred the root vegetables around.

Just then Owen popped his head in the door, "Steaks are almost done. How are the roasted veggies coming along?" He stared at me intently, gently biting his lower lip.

"Two more minutes." Mom said. Shutting the oven door.

"Great. Syd, will you help me set the patio table?"

He was all smiles, like he didn't have a care in the world. 'I wonder if dad had a similar conversation with him.' I returned his warm smile and said, "Of course, I'll help you."

We set the table in record time. Mom wheeled out a little cart with the vegetables, salad and dressing. A bottle of red wine and glasses on the cart as well. Just as she finished placing the food on the table and pouring the wine, Dad returned from the grill with a platter of steaks.

As we dished our food onto our plates, dad held up his glass and we all followed suit. "To family and love, may it last forever. Cheers."

We all clinked glasses. Owen and I shared knowing glances as did mom and dad. "So, what are you two up to after dinner?" Dad asked nonchalantly.

"We're going to find a show to watch." Owen said as casually as possible. He cut a piece from his steak and stuck it in his mouth.