Baby Brother isn't a Baby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That touched my heart. I doubled up my efforts. Instead of pushing his hips to the wall. I reached behind him grabbing the back of his legs just below his ass. I pulled him towards me, pressing my face onto his cock. I felt it stretch my lips and throat. I pushed harder and harder wanting him all inside my mouth. I gagged a little as my nose pressed into his trimmed pubes. I gagged again as I held him deep in my throat.

He rotated his hips gently. He ran his fingers through my hair. He moaned, "I can't believe you, Syd. You swallowed my cock."

I pulled back and the spit and precum ran from my mouth onto my tits. "I've always been a filthy girl. I just haven't found anyone I trust to help me fulfill my fantasies. Now I have my little brother to play with." I swallowed his cock again, choking myself with his gorgeous member. I released his cock again and let the drool spill onto my tits. I put my hands behind my back and begged him. "Now, please be a good brother and fuck my face. Grab my hair and use my mouth, please."

He was shocked but I saw his cock pulse and some precum drip. He paused, unsure of what to do.

I took his hands and put them on both sides of my head. I looked up at him and begged again, whining this time, "Please, Owen? I need you to take control and cum in my mouth." I open my mouth and put my hands behind my back again.

He gently gripped my hair and slowly slid his dick halfway into my mouth. He started to gently pump in and out but he wouldn't push it all the way in and choke me with it. I decided to push him a little. On his next thrust I push my face all the way into his crotch.

"Oh shit, Sydney..." he groaned. He felt the control and liked it. He gripped my hair and slowly started going deeper and deeper. Soon he was thrusting all the way in and holding me there. He would release me to allow me a few breaths then force me back onto his cock

He repeated the face fucking a few times. When I was able to take my next breath, I managed to gasp out, "Oh yes, Owen. Control me, cum in my mouth and make me your slut."

He didn't hesitate, he started to ruthlessly throat fuck me. He made me choke and gag until tears ran down my cheeks. This was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be used like a whore. My brother's whore.

"Oooohhh, big sis, you want my cum? Here you go, drink it down slut." He blew his load in my mouth. Jet after jet of hot sticky cum filling my mouth. I swallowed it all like a greedy whore. I couldn't get enough, I sucked every last drop out of his cock.

He released my hair and slumped against the wall. "Jesus, Sydney, that was intense." He was panting hard as I continued to suck him dry. "Please stop, baby, It's really sensitive."

I let his cock slip from my mouth. I helped him slide to the floor to help him catch his breath. We let the warm water rain down on us as we held each other. "I had no idea you were so perverse."

"You ain't seen nothing yet."

He stood up and grabbed the shampoo. He held out his hand. "Time to clean my sister."

I stood up and rinsed my hair. He massaged shampoo into my hair and helped me rinse it. Then he used my favorite conditioner, massaging my scalp gently. I moaned because it felt so nice and relaxing. He could bend me over and fuck my ass if he wanted to and I'd never resist.

"Time to wash my slutty big sister's gorgeous body." That made me smile. He grabbed a clean scruby and squeezed some body wash he started with my shoulders and arms. Then worked down my back and dropped to his knees. He soaped up my cheeks and ran his hand through my crack. I put my hands on the wall and pushed into his hand and moaned.

"Ohhhh, you need some relief, Baby?"

"Yes please." I rotated my hips trying to get more action.

He spanked my ass and I yelped. "Not yet. We need to clean my slutty sister first."

I pouted and whined. "Yes sir." I bounced my ass enticingly.

He continued scrubbing my ass, gently cleaning my pussy. He worked my legs up and down then grabbed the shower wand and rinsed me. He was naughty and focused the spray on my pussy.

He stood up behind and kissed the nape of my neck. He reached around and cupped my tits, pinching my nipples. "Are you ready for me to wash your front?"

"Yes please." I turned to face him and he kissed me palming a breast and giving it a firm squeeze.

He added more soap to the scruby and started washing my chest and tits. Again he dropped to his knees. He worshiped my tummy while he washed it and worked my hips. He worked down the outside of my legs and then up the inside. He soaped up my cunt then began cleaning around my lips and clit. I moaned softly then he stopped, grabbed the shower wand and rinsed off the suds. Again he concentrated the spray on my twat.

He hugged me and kissed me as the shower rained down.

We heard a knock on the door. "Are you kids almost done in there?" It was Mom. "Your Dad and I need to shower tonight too."

"Sorry mom. We'll be out in a second." I pouted.

Owen gave me a grin turning off the water. He laughed, "Don't pout, you dirty girl. Do you seriously think I'd leave you unsatisfied?"

We toweled each other off quickly and he dried my hair. We started kissing again with our arms wrapped around each other. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed my ass cheeks holding me tightly. I kissed his neck and whispered to him. "Take me to bed. Your slutty sister needs more fun with her brother."

He managed to open the door and I felt his cock stiffen and nestled between my wet lips. "You're soaked again sis. I can feel you dripping down my shaft and balls." He walked me through the basement to his room. He dropped me on his bed. I could still smell the fabric softener on the sheets. He pushed the door shut and locked it.

I sat on the edge of his with my legs hanging off, slightly splayed, making sure he could see my wetness. I was propped up on my elbows. "Ooohhh, you locked the door. What does my little brother have planned for me, I wonder?"

He walked over to me on the bed. He bent down to kiss me. My hand made its way to his cock. He gently grabbed my wrist stopping me. He shook his head, "No, no, naughty girl. It's my turn to please you." He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them to the bed. I felt my cunt clench with excitement.

He kissed my lips making his way down my neck and chest. He took my left nipple in his mouth first, giving it a powerful suck. Then he moved to my right nipple giving it the same treatment. I moaned his name as he worked on me. He moved lower down my stomach, stopping to swirl his tongue in my belly button. "Are you ready, Sydney?"

I rotated my hips searching for something to touch my aching pussy, "I need you, Owen. Please, please, I need you Baby."

He kissed from my belly button to my mound. He released my wrists sinking to his knees. He put his hands behind my knees and lifted them, spreading me wide open. "Will you hold your legs back for me, please" I willingly obliged.

He took a long sniff at my cunt. His eyes went glassy, "Your scent is intoxicating." He licked the outside of my pussy lips, driving me crazy.

After a couple swirls around my labia, he tickled my asshole with his tongue. I giggled, "My brother is a dirty little boy." He flattened his tongue and ran it up my slit. Then he swirled his tongue around my clit. "Oh my God, Owen! Where did you learn that?"

"A magician never reveals his secrets." He latched onto my clit and sucked it so hard I thought he was going to tear it off. Then he slid two fingers into my twat and rubbed my G-spot.

I was shaking and I gripped the back of my knees so hard I thought I would bruise myself. "Holy shit... shit... shit... Oh FUCK! Owen, no fair!" He said nothing but continued his ruthless sucking and finger fucking. My whole body was shuddering and my nipples were so hard they could cut glass.

He stopped sucking for a second, "You're pussy is so tasty." He licked around my clit some more then latched back onto my clit like a starving newborn.

After a few minutes, I felt the orgasm coming at me like a plane nose diving for the ground. I rolled my hips up into his mouth. "Oh FUCK, OWEN!!!" The orgasm hit me like a plane crash. My cunt gushed all over his face as I thrashed around his bed.

He stood up, his face covered with me and smiled, "That's my good sister, did that feel good." He moved my hands and pinned my legs wide.

I nodded and whispered, "I've never cum like that." I was barely aware of the tip of his penis poking the entrance to my cunt.

He gave me a wild look, staring down into my eyes when he suddenly thrust his cock balls deep into me.

My legs shook uncontrollably as he rotated his hips grinding deeper into my cut. "Holy shit little brother," I hissed, "stretch me out, make me your slut."

He slowly pulled out and hammered pussy. He did that over and over. My cunt exploded 4 more times. I was so sensitive I was a quivering mess. My swollen pussy lips couldn't take much more when I felt his cock pulse. I knew he was close.

"Oh, Sydney," he was thrusting faster, "here I cum." One final thrust and his cock exploded. He pumped so much cum in me I could feel it oozing out of me. I screamed as I came for again. He was a perfect fit for my twat. I knew I would never be with anyone else.

He got on the bed and pulled my limp body up next to him. He fucked me so hard that I felt paralyzed with pleasure. The touch of his hand on my shoulder sent sparks through my body centered on my clit.I nestled into his side and threw a leg over him. He pulled a blanket over us.

"Oh my God, Owen. I've never been fucked like that." I gently rubbed my clit against his thigh. "I love you, Owen."

He gently pulled my chin up to him and kissed me. "I love you, Sydney. I always have and always will."

He slipped into deep sleep, my warm body pressed against his. A thin hot sheen of sweat built up between us. I loved the sweat buildup between our bodies. I soon followed him to dreamland. Hoping for more brother fucking in my dreams.

>>>>>>>>>>

We woke up to Mom standing in my brother's room. She had a devious grin on her face. "Good morning, lovelies."

"Mom, what are you doing in my room." Owen said, dropping his head back to his pillow, shutting his eyes. "I thought I locked my door."

Mom grinned, "Oh you did, Son, but mothers have their ways."

I just snickered and sat up, my tits bouncing into my mom's view. "What's up, Mom?" I said cheerfully.

She stared at my tits, admiring my girls "I just wanted to see what my kids are up to. Judging by the smell of sex, I'd say a lot of fucking."

Owen groaned. I blushed but giggled, "Your son really knows how to fuck, for a virgin. Well he's not a virgin anymore."

Mom just blinked a few times and stared at Owen.

Owen groaned again, "Do all girls over share?"

"Oh yes, we all do. Especially between mothers and daughters." Mom chimed in, enjoying his discomfort. "So, Sydney, tell me about your brother's cock."

I laughed. Owen grabbed a towel from the floor and wrapped it around himself before getting out from under the covers. "I'm going to take a shower." He kissed me on the lips, then Mom on the cheek, "You two enjoy your girl talk." He left the room, giving me a wink.

I was in dreamland, when mom spoke again, "So?"

"Huh?" I said, my brother's spell had been broken.

"Your brother's cock?"

I laughed, "I thought you asked that to make him uncomfortable."

"Oh no. I'm a perv, remember."

We giggled together, "He's about 6 1/2 inches and thick as hell. I mean like cucumber thick. He stretched me out so good, Mom."

She blushed at my honesty, but smiled. "So how many orgasms did you have?"

I counted on my fingers, her eyes went wide. "At least 9 or 10. After he sucked my clit into oblivion, things got a little fuzzy when he fucked me like a rag doll after. But I had more orgasms in one night from my brother than from my last 3 boyfriends combined."

My mom giggled and then thought seriously about something.

I looked puzzled, "What is it Mom?"

"I wonder?"

"What, Mom?"

"What you just described is what your father loves doing to me. Hhhhmmmm, I wonder?"

"Maybe he asked dad for some advice?"

"Your Dad and Brother are not the types to discuss sex beyond 'be careful with consent and wear a condom.' They're both real prudes."

I giggled.

"Your Dad's not a prude in the bedroom, just shy about talking about our sex life."

I told her about the way I rode him on the couch and how he plank fucked me. "He was so good, Mom. His cock is a perfect fit."

Mom was still pondering. "Your Dad plank fucked me on the couch upstairs. We don't have sex downstairs in your brother's lair. Do you think he's been spying on us? Maybe taking notes?"

"I don't know mom. If he has, I'm definitely benefiting from it."

"Well if he has, I suppose I should be honored. Most boys watch fake porn for tips."

"Yeah, I'm glad he's not an anal freak."

"Oh, don't discount anal. That can be really fun. Your Dad's cock feels really good up my butt."

"Dad has fucked your ass?"

"Oh yes. You guys were so noisy down here that he pulled my pants down, pushed me to the floor and fucked my ass from behind." She bit her bottom lip, rotated her hips a little and giggled, "I came so hard when he came in my ass, Syd. I had cum in my panties when I came down to get you two out of the shower."

"WOW! That's hot, Mom."

"Oh and thank you for putting the blanket down on the couch. You two left a ton of DNA on it."

I blushed and bit my lip. "When I get horny, I get really juicy."

"You're not the only one." She leaned forward and gave me a kiss. She pinched one of my nipples.

I squealed, "Mommy?!?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Your tits are perfect. Now go get showered up for breakfast. You reek like sex."

I hopped out of bed, buck naked. I bent over for a towel giving mom a good look at my cum crusted cunt. There were dried stains down my ass crack and inner thighs too.

"Jesus, that boy must've been holding back for a while. He soaked you good, lucky girl."

I wiggled my ass and walked towards the bathroom. I heard the water shut off and my brother emerged, wrapped in a towel. I just carried the towel, not even bothering to wrap it around my body. I pressed my tits into him and pulled him down for a kiss. "We need to go shopping after breakfast."

"For what?" He said with a quizzical frown.

"Things you can use to control your slutty sister."

"Like what"

"You'll see." I grabbed his cock through his towel and kissed him again. I skipped the rest of the way to the shower. I knew he was watching my bouncing cum covered assets. It was the sexiest I've ever felt.

>>>>>>>>>>

Feeling fresh and clean and wrapped in a towel, I went up to my room to get dressed. I couldn't wait until my brother and I went shopping. I threw on a pink flowered summer dress skipping the bra and grabbed my pink sandals. I had on a white cotton thong underneath.

Mom had made a really nice breakfast consisting of a mushroom and gruyere frittata, bacon and hashbrowns with fresh fruit. We all ate well and joked around. I couldn't resist the urge to make my father uncomfortable.

"So, Daddy, Mommy said you plowed her ass really good on the living room floor last night after listening to Owen and I fuck."

Mom burst into laughter. My Brother looked at my Mom and my Dad blushed furiously unsure of how to respond.

My Mom continued to giggle, "Sydney, let's think of something less sexual to talk about at the breakfast table. For the sake of the men, at least."

"I agree." Dad said, returning to his plate of food. "Delicious as always, Mia."

"Thank you, Steven." She looked at Owen and me. "And what do you two have planned for the day?"

Owen piped in, "Syd wants me to take her shopping."

"Oh really, what are you looking to buy?" Dad said, thinking I wanted to go to the mall.

Looking at Owen with an evil grin, I said, "I'm taking Owen to the sex shop out by the highway."

Mom just giggled, Owen turned red and my Dad choked on his orange juice.

Mom just replied like we were talking about getting tennis equipment or something, "Oh how nice. Anything you're looking for in particular."

"Well, I'd like to get a butt plug for sure. But I was really curious about those bluetooth controlled vibrators that you put inside your pussy. Plus I always wanted to be tied up but never found anyone I could trust to do it. So maybe some bondage cuffs and a collar with a leash."

Still beet red, Owen said, "You're joking, you're just trying to get a ride out of Dad and me, right Syd?"

I shook my head, "Nope, little brother, you're taking me and we're going to have a fun little adventure."

He looked up to heaven and sighed.

Mom lightly teased him, "Don't be so shy, Owen. I'm sure Sydney has something wonderful in the works."

We finished our breakfast and I grabbed his dirty dishes. I scraped, rinsed and put them in the dishwasher while mom did the same for dad.

I walked over to Owen and bent over to kiss him gently. I grabbed his crotch under the table and whispered. "Go put on some loose athletic shorts and a T-shirt. Feel free to skip underwear, they'll just get in the way. I would like to get going if you're ready."

He sighed and went downstairs to change and dad shook his head to watch The Master's.