Baby Brother isn't a Baby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to watch?" Mom said with a smirk.

I smiled, eating some of the root vegetables. I looked at him with a twinkle in my eye. "We're going to watch Taboo with Tom Hardy."

Owen's eyes lit up. "I've heard that was a great show."

"It's really great." I said before taking a bite of steak.

"If you've seen it, we can watch something else."

"No. I've been meaning to rewatch it."

"Ok." He said easily.

We all made small talk as we ate. When we were done, mom said. "You kids go watch your show. Daddy and I will take care of the clean up."

We exchanged hugs with our parents, "I'm going to get something more cozy." I said.

"Me too." Owen smiled. "I'll meet you in the basement."

Mom and Dad just chuckled to themselves. They knew we wouldn't be paying much attention to the show.

We made our way to our rooms. Mine was upstairs and Owen's was in the basement at the far end of the family room. I put on the tiniest black g-string I could find. It was perfect. It did an absolutely miserable job hiding my labia at all. I felt so horny and naughty. The thought of fucking my brother made my cheeks flush and nipples harden. I found a long comfy T-shirt that covered my butt going down to mid-thigh. It was loose and I wanted Owen to have unrestricted access to my body. I didn't bother with a bra for the same reason. I walked down stairs past our parents. Mom and Dad were watching Seinfeld reruns. I tried to walk as casually as I could; I didn't want to showcase my excitement.

Making my way into the basement, I shut the door behind me.. I saw Owen relaxing on the couch in a T-shirt and sleep shorts. "Not going for a run tonight?" I asked, smiling sweetly.

"I did laps in the pool earlier. Plus, even if I hadn't, I'd still skip it to watch a show with my big sis."

"Aren't you sweet." I said as I bent over kissing him on the lips. It gave him a nice shot at my cleavage. I caught him of course. I pretended to admonish him, "Naughty baby brother, looking down my shirt."

"Says the sister that stroked my cock by the pool." He smiled mischievously.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied to him with a smirk.

"And I'm not a baby anymore." He had all the confidence and none of the arrogance that made up the typical gorgeous male.

"Well that's definitely true. Stand up for a second sir." I said to him, sweetly.

He did as he was asked with a look of curiosity on his face. I took one of the blankets from the back of the couch and spread it over the couch. "Ok, Lay down for me please." Again he did as he was asked.

Grabbing another blanket and the remote, I laid in front of him and pulled the blanket over us. I pressed my ass against his crotch and he put a hand on my hip. I pulled the bottom of my shirt up and felt his cock harden through his shorts. I wiggled my butt a little as it nestled between my cheeks. I sighed, "Mmmmm, that's better." Then I spoke into the remote, "Taboo on HULU." It popped up and I pressed play.

I looked up at him, He was breathing heavily and his eyes were closed. I kissed his lips and he opened his eyes. "I... uhhh... Syd... uhhh... I... ummm."

Oh shit had I misread the situation. "Are you ok Owen? I'm sorry if..."

"Jesus, please don't be sorry, Sis." He looked lustful and terrified at the same time. "I'm just, is this ok with you?"

I grabbed his hand from my hip and put it under my shirt, right below my tits. "It's more than ok. I'm incredibly excited. I put the blanket under us because when I get excited..." I stopped and kissed him slowly. I gave him an evil grin and said, "Well, let's just say I get juicy."

He kissed me back and cupped one of my breasts kneading gently and then pinched a nipple between his thumb and middle finger. I moaned gently in his mouth as I pressed my ass against his cock. We had already abandoned the show but it cast enough light for our playtime. His cock felt huge between my soft cheeks as it throbbed just for me. I could feel myself already getting wet between my thighs as he ran his hand down my tummy. Then he ran his finger just above the tiny triangle of my g-string.

"Mmmmm, is my baby brother thinking naughty thoughts about his big sister?" Now he pressed his rod into me. "That's it. You feel so big and swollen." I cooed. "Do you want me to take care of you baby?"

Owen blushed a deep red at my dirty talk. He leaned in, kissed me and then pulled back. He looked nervous. Quietly he started, "Um, Sydney, I have to tell you something."

I looked up at him curiously, "What is it Owen?" If I said I wasn't worried, I would be lying.

"Um..." He stalled, "I've never..." He looked away in shame.

I pulled his chin towards me, looking him in the eye, "Owen, you can tell me."

"I've never been with a woman."

I was shocked but hid it well. My gorgeous stud of a brother was still a virgin. "We will take it as slow as you need. If you don't want to, we don't..."

"That's just it. You're all I've ever wanted."

His confession startled me a little. "Just, tell me what you need."

"I've loved you ever since we were little. I had to transform into this for you to notice me."

"That's not true. You have always been my sweet baby brother and I've always loved you. Now you're a man and that love has changed to desire. I want more than just sex Owen. I want you."

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly.

I nodded, "I've never been more sure of anything."

We kissed and he groped my tits some more. "You have beautiful breasts Syd."

"Thank you." I said, purring. I slowly sat up and stood in front of him. I pulled my T-shirt over my head. My heavy tits dropped out and swayed in front of him. "Owen, be a dear and sit up please." He did as he was mesmerized by the natural bounce and sway of my tits. Then his gaze dropped to my crotch. My g-string was soaked and wedged into my pussy lips that glistened with my own juices. "You like what you see, baby brother?"

He nodded, mouth open, as I turned my ass towards him and slowly pulled the g-string down. His breath hitched. "Did you like that too?" I knew there was a reason I had completely shaved my twat, but I thought it would be for the pool and not for my brother.

He gasped, "Yes, Sydney, You're gorgeous."

"Why thank you. Now be a good boy and take your shirt off." I said. He obliged as I sank to my knees in front of him. I reached for the waistband of his shorts and pulled them off. He assisted by lifting his butt off the couch. His enormous cock sprang free and my eyes grew wide. It was as thick as my wrist and at least a good 6 1/2 inches. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it gently. "So, no one has had your gorgeous cock in their pussy before."

He blushed and shook his head, "Remember little, Stacy." He asked and I nodded. She was petite and barely 5 feet. "We were going to do the deed and when we started messing around she pulled my pants down. When she saw it she got a little gun shy. We made out and we petted each other until we came, but that was it. She broke up with me a week later. I was self conscious after that."

"She was a fool." I stroked him a little more, his pre-cum adding lubricant. "You have a beautiful cock." I gently licked up his shaft and swirled my tongue around the head. Then I slowly wrapped my lips around it and took him into my mouth. It felt good stretching my lips around his girth. I pulled my mouth from his cock with a pop. He was breathing heavily.

"Jesus, Sydney, that felt so good." he said, panting.

"Not as good as this will feel." I stood up and straddled his lap, I rubbed my slippery lips up and down his cock. He shuddered again. I grabbed his cock and teased my labia with it. "I don't want you to feel pressure about pleasing me. I want to experience the pleasure of your first time with you." I slowly started sliding down his cock.

I could feel him shudder a little as his cock slowly filled me. I took a break half way down and wiggled my hips. We finished our journey. He was so thick he was stretching me out really well. I sat there for a minute getting used to him. He was frozen, unable to move, engulfed with the hot wet pleasure of his sister's pussy. I leaned forward and we kissed passionately our tongues dueling. I broke the kiss and pulled him to my chest. He moved his hands up and grabbed both my tits. He worked his mouth back and forth between my nipples sucking and nibbling. It was exquisite. I slowly started moving up and down his shaft, my wetness covering his cock and dripping down his balls.

"Jesus Owen." I moaned, "You're so big." I started picking up the pace.

"Oh my God, Syd. You're so tight and wet." He said between suckling my titties.

This made me increase my pace as I was now bouncing on his fat cock. I was surprised he was lasting this long. I had expected him to explode after the first few bounces. I could feel my orgasm building as I hadn't had sex in quite some time. Masturbation was a little bit of release but fucking almost always gave me the best orgasm. Plus the ultra taboo fact that I was fucking my brother intensified the eroticism.

He put his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. He broke the kiss saying, "I love you Sydney. I've loved you forever."

His proclamation drove me hard. We were both sweating now. I could feel it running down my back and tits. I dripped off my nipples and onto his chest. I was bouncing furiously as I could feel my orgasm approaching like a freight train. "Oh... Ohhh... OWEN!" I went stiff as my orgasm crashed through my body. I twitched and collapsed on him, my boops crushing into his chest as I buried my face into his neck. I kissed him slowly as he soothed me, running his hands over my back and caressing my ass. I trembled and twitched. "Oh my God, Owen." I said shakily. "I love you. Flip me on my back and pound my pussy."

He kissed my neck and with a slow strong movement. He wrapped his arms around me, picked me up and gently laid me down on the couch. His cock still deep inside me. He braced himself with his hands on the back of the couch in a plank like position. I pulled my legs back with my hands to give him better access to my throbbing wet twat. Let's just say, he was ready to get to work.

He kissed me gently and with a loving look he said softly, "What does my big sister want?" He rotated his hips gently, making me shudder.

I tried pulling him to me but he wouldn't budge.

"My sister needs to tell me what she wants." He held firm his cock pulsing halfway into me.

"I need you to pound that cock into me. I need to feel you shoot cum deep inside your sister's pussy. I need you to fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before."

He kissed me gently, "As you wish, my lovely, sexy sister."

He started thrusting into me slowly picking up the pace. His body dripped sweat onto my tits and tummy. I loved it. I love sweaty sex. Every time his pelvis slammed into me, it sent lighting bolts through my clit. I could feel another orgasm building. 'How is he able to do this?' I thought to myself. I started whining and moaning, "Jesus Owen, how are you able to...?" I stopped as another freight train orgasm coursed through my body. "Oh fuck!!! OH GOD!!! Don't stop, Don't stop, Don't stop..."

He simply smiled, reaching down and pinching my erect nipple. "Is my sister enjoying herself?"

I nodded frantically, "Don't stop..." I whispered, he was chaining another orgasm with his relentless pummeling of my pussy.

He started shaking. He was close and so was I with orgasm number three.

His breath quickened and then he shut his eyes tight, "OH! Sydney!" was all he could get out. I felt his cock expand as he shot the first jet of his wonderful spunk. That triggered another orgasm that shook me to my core. My greedy twat clenched his throbbing member, milking him to satisfaction. I counted 6 jets of cum and felt it leaking out around his cock and running down my ass crack.

"Oh my God, Sydney! I've never felt anything like it." He kissed me, "So warm and soft and wet. I love you big sister." He kissed me again.

"I love you baby brother." I kissed him back again, stroking his muscled arms and chest. "Will you lay with me?"

He nodded and slid out of me. He was about to resume his place behind me when I grabbed his cock and sucked him into my mouth. He twitched and jerked because his dick was sensitive after his explosion. I sucked and licked him clean. He looked down at me in amazement. "Mmmmmm, we taste good together." I giggled as I released him. He took his spot behind me.

He kissed my neck and put his hand on my tummy, rubbing it gently, he whispered in my ear, "My, my, you are quite the dirty girl, aren't you."

"You haven't seen anything yet. Also, I'd like to correct you, I'm your dirty girl." my body was still humming. I wiggled my ass against his cock again. It never went fully limp and I could feel it responding to my teasing ass. I could still feel our fluids leaking from my pussy. "Are you seriously hard already?" I asked with an impish smile.

"I can't help it, your naked gorgeous ass is pressing against it." His hand went between my legs and gathered some of the fluid. He gently circled my swollen clit revving me back up.

"Oh, Owen, you're so naughty." I lifted my leg and reached behind me to grab his dick again, placing it at the entrance to my swollen pussy. "Push it into me."

I felt him slowly, patiently press himself into me, splitting my lips and stretching me. He was still rubbing my clit.

Our first round was a nice hard fuck this time he set a slow pace. He was making love to me. It was the most tender thing I'd ever felt. "I love you Syd." He kissed my neck.

"Oh Owen, I love you."

He fucked me like that for a long time, again I had three crushing orgasm to his one. I had so much cum drooling out of my pussy it looked like I had a gangbang with 4 studs. "Holy shit Owen, that's a lot of spunk. I'm glad I put the blanket down."

We snuggled some more still not paying any attention to the show. We kissed some more as he gently cupped my breast occasionally pinching my nipples. We were still covered in sweat and fluids. "Owen?"

"Yes, Syd." He was nuzzling my neck giving me gentle kisses.

"Will you shower with me?" I cooed as he kissed my neck more. "I want to show you how much I love you and wash you."

He kissed my neck "Can I wash you too?"

I squealed, "Yes. As long as you don't mind showering with your chubby sister."

"I don't like it when you're negative about your body." He kissed my neck again. He stood up and pulled me to my feet, "Come, with me gorgeous. I want you to see what I see."

We had a 3/4 bath in the basement, so we didn't have to get dressed. He pulled me in and shut the door. On the back of the door was a full length mirror. He turned me to face it and stood behind. I felt self conscious but trusted my brother.

"First we have your beautiful breasts." He reached around and cupped them, squeezing them gently. "They're perfect, soft, firm without sagging. They have a mesmerizing sway when you're on top."

He kissed me gently on the neck and I smiled. He made me feel loved.

"Now, I know you think men don't like this." One hand dropped to my tummy, caressing it gently. Honestly his touch on my tummy made me wet again. "Most men love a woman with a soft tummy. It looks wonderful and feels lovely to the touch. It's masculine and unattractive for a girl to have ripped abs."

I was already breathing heavily when his hand went past my tummy and flicked my clit. I shuddered again as he nibbled my ear lobe.

He put his hands on my hips, caressing them gently, running them down to my outer thighs then back up. "I've never talked to another guy that doesn't love hips and thighs. And yours are exquisite."

I blushed again but turned my head so he could kiss me.

He turned me around face him and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned us partially so we could both see my backside. He moved his hand to my ass and gave my cheeks a good squeeze. "Your ass is to die for. It's round and soft and," he slapped one with his hand, "it has a wonderful bounce and jiggle. Men would kill just to give it a squeeze."

I turned and kissed him. Tears gently ran down my cheeks. I broke the kiss and said softly. "I love you, Owen."

He looked worried. "Don't cry, Syd." He brushed the tears away.

"No one has ever made me feel loved like you, Owen. I never thought anyone ever would. Not only loved but desired." I squeezed him tight with my head on his chest.

"I'm just telling you the truth you need to hear. I don't like it when you run yourself down. Especially when it's the furthest thing from the truth."

I looked up into his dreamy eyes. "Can I bathe my baby brother now?" I gave him an impish grin.

"As long as I can bathe you, nothing would make me happier."

I turned on the water in the shower, waiting for it to heat. When I was satisfied, I reached back, grabbed his dick and gently pulled him into the shower. We embraced and kissed under the hot water. I felt his passion for me and knew it was honest. I felt a pang of regret not noticing it sooner. I broke the kiss and we said, "I love you." In unison.

We giggled, as I ran my fingers through his wet hair. I grabbed the shampoo and worked it into his hair. We rinsed his hair and then I grabbed the conditioner. I squirted extra into my hand. I worked some into his hair, I took the remaining and started stroking his cock. He groaned at the soft slippery touch of my hand. I grabbed his scrubby and squeezed on some body wash.

This was the part I was waiting for. I turned him around scrubbing his neck and broad shoulders. I worked his muscled arms then down his back. I kicked his feet apart and made him put his hands on the walls. I soaped his buttocks then soaped up my hand working his ass crack. He jumped a bit at the contact and he jumped again when I used the scruby on his taint and balls. I washed down his legs and feet. I grabbed the sprayer wand and rinsed him.

I turned him around squeezing more soap onto the scruby. I kissed him and worked down his broad chest. I made him put his arms up and scrubbed his pits. I soaped his abs and hips trying my best to ignore his throbbing cock. I got on my knees and soaped his legs and feet. I moved up the inside of both his thighs and then took care soaping his balls taking extra care on his dick to make sure no soap made its way into his pee hole. I knew that would sting most men and I didn't want to ruin my plans.

I stood up and grabbed the wand again, spraying the soap from his body, concentrating on his crotch.

He laughed, "You're thorough." He smiled.

I dropped to my knees. "You have no idea, baby brother." I put my hands on his hips and pressed his butt firmly into the shower wall. I lowered myself a little so I could look into his eyes as I took him in my. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. He tried to thrust his hips. I'm sure with his strength he could've but he let me hold him firm. I started sucking just the head of his cock. I applied maximum suction.

He shivered and moaned. I let him thrust a bit before holding him fast. He smiled, enjoying my game. "My big sister likes playing dirty games."

I pulled off his cock with a pop again, "They're only going to get dirtier. I have lots of fantasies that I've never trusted anyone with. Will you help me fulfill those fantasies?"

He blushed despite the heat of the shower, "I'll do anything you want."

A gave his cock a few good strong sucks, again pulling off with a pop. "Do you have fantasies?" I asked him, curiously. Then went back to some powerful cock sucking.

"Oh fuck, Sydney." He said, distracted, "loving each other fulfills my fantasies. I've been fantasizing about moments like this my whole life."