Baby Challenge - New Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said all the other spouses were fine with them screwing or at least in your case, letting Sue 'scratch the itch' like Linda was going to do last night. Also that she imagined it took a bit to get the husbands adjusted to the idea. But from what you said this morning, Bob and Greg's wives have no idea anything is going on either. I wondered why she would reveal anything. I don't think she really intended to and Sue is pissed at her. Read the texts."

Sue: "Why the F let John know you were going to fuck Gary?"

Linda; "Was drunk and horny as hell all day. Plus was carrying a load of John's cum. Tried to get away for a quickie but John stuck to us like glue. He'll come around. He loves me too much to divorce me. Just have to convince him it was a one time deal. Once I'm pregnant he'll be stuck."

Sue:"What you did was stupid. You should have put some sleeping pills in John's drink, give him a blow job and let him fall asleep. Then go see Gary and come back early."

Linda: "I know. Didn't think. Told him Dave would be embarrassed if asked."

Sue: "If asked?!!!! You didn't tell John I am fucking Greg? Fuck! John walked in on Greg and me making out yesterday. Don't say a thing to John about me. If Dave asks I will deny like hell and say we flirt a lot and you thought we might be doing the nasty. I had told you no. If Dave asks you directly, you tell him you made it up to get John to let you fuck Gary."

Linda: 'OK."

"So what do we do?" Dave asked. I told him he needs to talk to a divorce attorney and find out what his rights are. But it would be best if we could get proof of what is going on. Something was behind this beyond the cheating. I suggested he might get a bug and put it in Sue's purse. Then convince Sue to go have a talk with Linda about how to get right with me. They might divulge something we could use. I told him I had decided to go to Biloxi for a while and sit on the beach or maybe gamble a bit. I needed to get out of town to relax and think. I asked him if he wanted to go along.

"You can claim you are going to try to talk me out of divorcing Linda." I laughed. "Sue might let you go for a few days if you said that." I could see Dave was seriously considering the option. He wanted to spend as little time around his wife as possible afraid he would he would lose it and do something really stupid.

I took him downtown to see if we could buy a tiny bug. Sure enough one of the investigators my lawyer knew had one. But you needed a receiver hidden nearby. He did have a very small recorder that was disguised as a lipstick. It was voice activated But only had twelve hours of record time. Dave would have to retrieve it and periodically download to a computer. We or rather I bought it. Dave took it with him. He stopped by the law office to see Sue.

"John called me." he said. The recorder had been activated and picked up his every word, we realized later. "We met for a beer and he is pissed as Hell Linda fucked around on him." Sue told him to keep his voice down and asked if John had said anything else. "Nope! Just said he just could not accept Linda screwing Gary. Hey I got a headache. You have any ibuprofen or tylenol?" Sue did, pulling her purse out of the bottom drawer of her filing cabinet. She offered to get him a cup of water. While she was gone, he put the recorder deep in her purse.

When she returned he suggested Sue take Linda out for drinks and try to talk to her about her messing around. He planned to meet with me later and say he hated us getting divorced and he would talk to me about cooling down. Then he said maybe he ought to call me now.

"Hey guy." Dave said cheerfully when I answered. I could tell the phone was on speaker as we had planned. "You haven't left yet for Biloxi have you?" I told him not until morning. "I told Sue she needs to go have a talk with Linda. Then I said you were so distraught I thought you might be suicidal." I laughed and told him the word was homicidal. If I killed anybody it would be Gary and Linda. And I was seriously considering it. I just wanted it to be close up enough to see his balls explode."Well maybe I ought to go along and keep an eye on you for a couple days. Sue gave me permission to go. It is slow at the shop this week and my assistant manager can handle it. I didn't say where I'd be, just with you." I told him to come along and we'd go east for a couple days. "I'll get packed and meet ya. Bye."

Later, with the recording I listened to the rest of the conversation,Sue immediately bristled, and said. "I did not tell you to go to fucking Biloxi with him!"

"Do you want him going off the rails?" Dave asked. "Maybe going postal and coming in here and shooting everybody? I mean he might not shoot you, but the bosses and Linda? First targets I would go for, I need to go try to talk him out of any bullshit like that." Dave sounded super serious. "He is gonna start up with whatever fantasies he has. I know full well most of what he says is gonna be total bullshit. He might even accuse me of being in on it. He was okay earlier, but I could see the volcano getting ready to erupt. I need to talk him down. The man is a time bomb if I don't." Sue agreed maybe Dave should come back and meet with me to calm me down.

Dave came over to my motel and laughed as he said, "And the Oscar goes to Dave for his performance in "Cheating Ass Wives". He told me what had been said. When I heard the audio file a couple days later, he was absolutely right.

We went over all my notes on what I remembered was said and done. He agreed with most of it and pointed out a few details I had missed. He slept in the second bed and we got up early and drove out leaving his car in the motel parking lot. Three full days and nights of drinking and gambling was all he could handle. We headed back. I told him I was going north to Shreveport to the casinos there but I'd wait for him to retrieve the recorder. I'd listen to it first.

Ron, my attorney, told us anything we recorded would not be admissible in court. In Louisiana at least one party had to know they were being recorded. It could still give us valuable information. Dave pulled the recorder from Sue's purse as soon as he could. He made up a story about how I was pissed and refused to talk much. I just sat and drank. Every now and then I'd say something about wanting to take Gary's balls off. He had to drink with me to keep me happy but he sipped just a little at a time to stay pretty sober. Or at least more sober than I was. I would not tell him anything about what Linda said or did other than she was gonna fuck Gary and he needed to accept it. He had to get back and stay with me after he got some fresh clothes. I had passed out and was asleep so he came home to check on her. Sue claimed she cursed Linda out for even thinking about fucking around on me.

Sure enough, the recording did reveal a lot of information on multiple fronts. The conversation alluded to a bet among the lawyers to see if they could fuck the cum out of the women and get them pregnant instead of their husbands. Julie was already cheating on her husband with Bob and Sue with Greg. Julie said, "Damn it! We need those bonuses. Two years ago we were getting them once a year. Then Bob started to say, we might get them every quarter. He hinted he might work on the others if I did something to entice him. Fuck! The bastard and I had been flirting anyway so screwing him once in a while or giving him a BJ was easy. Then he suggested I get Sue to mess around with Greg a little. We carried your ass, Linda. You got the bonuses just like we did because it was a office thing."

"I know!" Linda said. "But Gary is a suck ass player. He fucks anything with tits and a pussy. I was more afraid about him giving me some STD than if I'd get caught with a load of cum in my pussy. I just couldn't cheat on John no matter how good those bonuses were. We don't need the money that bad."

"Twenty K a year in bonuses is NOT something you give up easily!" Julie said. "You get used to making it. If I knew I'd have to fuck Bob all the time to get it I would not have started either but it is what it is. Suck it up. But this new deal is a game changer. It is some serious fucking cash. Plus our regular bonuses doubled the last two quarters. 10k every quarter? I'd give up my ass weekly for that."

As they talked, I began to get the idea of what was going on. One of the partners or Gary had issued a challenge. They bet to see who could get their woman pregnant. Sue and Linda had let it be known around the office they were considering getting pregnant. The lawyers had hatched the idea they might could be the fathers. Bob said how Julie already had a couple kids and even though they were messing around, he did not think she would get on board to have another. Julie did not particularly want to get pregnant again. So to sweeten the pot the women would each get a fifty thousand dollar bonus just for participating and a hundred thousand if the lawyer got her pregnant. But the lawyers wanted it a fair challenge. The women were to fuck one man one day and her spouse the next, just like Sue had done.

Linda was brought into the fold. "Damn, girl they upped our quarterly bonus to ten grand and then the challenge on top. You had to get on board." Julie stated. "If you had not agreed, we would ALL have lost out!"

I could see where the now forty thousand in bonuses plus at least an extra fifty thousand bucks would influence Linda to sleep with Gary that night since she could not get with him during the day. The women discussed how they could not lose. Sue and Linda wanted babies anyway. Julie liked the idea of having another kid. She had just stopped taking the pill herself. The husbands would not need to know the paternity but even if they found out later, the lawyers assured the women they would make sure they were paid full child support. They would take any reluctant husband to the cleaners. The husband's only option would be to go along. "Basically once we have our kids we own our husband's balls no matter who the father is. The only way we get screwed is if one of our husbands finds out he is not the father and divorces us before we give birth. We only get the hundred thousand for the challenge then. We still keep our regular bonuses and pay.' Sue offered.

"Fuck me!" Dave groaned. "So my only chance is to find out early that Greg is the father and divorce Sue. Any other way and I am on the hook for child support. Plus I'm either married to a cheating bitch or paying for her to cheat." I told him to hush and listen.

"Well, my husband is not going to divorce me even if he finds out." Julie said. "I got two other kids he would be on the hook for. Plus remember we also get half of our community property in a divorce. Half is the magic word. I love my husband but I also love getting extra cock and don't forget, we get all those bonuses at work every quarter and they just doubled. I sure as hell do not want to raise my kids without my husband though. Linda, you fucked up. We better not get caught."

"I know." Linda said. "But you know the reasons. I had to give Gary a chance to let his sperm get to my egg before John's. Fifty thousand dollar's worth of chance. Plus I admit. I was a little drunk and really turned on. I wanted to see if his cock was as impressive as he claimed. I'll tell you right now it isn't and he does not lick pussy anywhere near as good as John. The only thing I will give him is the man can fuck like a jack hammer. I mean he fucked me, not just made love. No way would I want to have his kid and be on my own. I need John to help me take care of it no matter who the father is. The baby would be cute though either way."

"Yeah but keep in mind the other part of the deal." Sue said. "If our guy at the office is the one to get us pregnant and we want a second kid who looks like his sibling we keep spreading our legs for a followup. But if it is our husband we only let the boss fuck us when we aren't fertile. Winner take all." The women laughed.

"I'm gonna do that anyway. I want those bonuses." Julie said. "This is gonna be it for me. Three kids is enough. Unless something really changes my mind. I wonder what the bosses bet? It has to be something more than bragging rights. I'm gonna come right out and ask Bob. I bet he tells me if I ask just as he is ready to cum. I'll ride him like a cowgirl!" The other women reminded her that on her back with her legs in the air or even doggy style is better to get the semen where it will do the most good. "I'll sacrifice a fuck or two if it gives me information we might use." They all giggled. Sue said she is already pregnant so she might as well try the same thing. Maybe Greg would tell her.

I wondered what the lawyers had at stake too. I saved the whole conversation and gave the recorder to Dave who sat seething. I told him he might as well put it back and we would try to see if the women talk or it just records bullshit.

"I can't believe I married such a whore." he bristled. "At least she can't get my shop. I had it before I married her. I'd hate to lose it trying to pay lawyer fees to defend myself though. I can't stay married to the bitch. No matter if I am the father or not." I begged him to wait a week or two before doing anything rash. He agreed.

Dave asked what we should do about Julie's husband. He deserved to know also. I nodded and told him he did but the man was screwed already to some degree. Like Julie said, he would have to pay child support for two kids no matter what and would lose half his community property like us. But he might go off and do something rash like beat the hell out of Bob. "Let's wait." I said, "and not tip our hand. I want to see if we can find out what the lawyers have at stake first." Dave reluctantly agreed. I hoped he would not blow up. Now he was in the hot chair. He asked me how I stayed so cool.

"Cool? I'd like nothing better than to bust a cap on all their asses. I have fantasized about getting Gary in my cross hairs and shooting out his kneecaps. Then coming back later and taking his elbows leaving no proof it was me." I said. "And as they wheeled him out of the hospital to recover, taking his balls." Dave laughed and enjoyed my fantasy. "We are gonna have to find some other way to fuck these guys over though. Like you, I don't think I would get along well being Bubba's bitch in prison."

Dave put the lipstick recorder back into Sue's purse. Every day or two he would sneak it out and listen. He got no information. I went to Shreveport and played a little poker and a lot of blackjack. I managed to stay close to even. Almost a week later he called me again. "Got it!" he exclaimed. I drove south to listen myself.

"I knew those shysters were betting something good." Julie said. "They all put a third of a million in the pot. It is a stud takes the money competition. If whoever our man is impregnates us, he wins. If two guys gets the job done, they split the pot. If all three they only get their money back. Our money was put away into separate accounts with our name on it. At least being lawyers they have all of us locked with a written contract. We gotta make sure we hide our contracts where none of our husbands can ever find it."

"Where the hell are they getting that kind of money?" Sue wanted to know. "If the money is legit, their wives will wonder where it went. Do they even look at the books? I'd hate to imagine what would happen if the money is illegal."

"The wives never looked before." Julie said. "They just spend the money the partners take home. If there are some shady sources of the money, just play dumb. We do our jobs and draw our checks. I mean a third of a million each plus maybe a hundred k for each of us is a million three hundred thousand bucks. They had to come up with it somehow. It is on deposit. I advise we stay out of it. Our jobs are to fuck our asses off. One day with our husband and the next with our boss until we get knocked up."

"HA!" Sue said. "I'm knocked up and I still have to fuck my ass off." She giggled. "Not that I really mind. I love sex. Dave expects me to put out until I am too pregnant to fuck and Greg will at least want his daily blowjob. As long as he diddles me, I am happy with that." The other women laughed.

As soon as I heard that recording I called Evelyn and Judy and asked to meet with them privately without their husbands even knowing. They asked if it had to do with what happened at the resort and I told them it did. They had talked and suspected something had happened between Gary and Linda especially when Greg changed the subject so quickly. Their husbands told them to stay out of the other's business. I invited Julie's husband, Steve, as well as Dave who of course was fully in the loop already..

I told them all about what I had surmised about the cheating and explained the bet. Both women were livid. I laid everything out. I played them the recordings of the conversations between the three women. Steve looked murderous particularly when he heard Julie laugh about him being screwed already. Dave and I apologized to him for not bringing him in earlier but said we were afraid he might go off on his wife or Bob. He shrugged and after a second of reflection said he probably would have if it was dropped on him. I gave them copies of all the recordings and information I had. They knew it could not be used as evidence. Knowing was good enough for them. Divorces was inevitable.

"There is something else that might have some significant ramifications." I said. "That is the source of the money used for their challenge. I know their quarterly bonuses were reported to the IRS as income. I have seen the W-2 forms and the recent pay stubs. But something tells me this million, three hundred thousand they have held in escrow might have been hidden. Somehow carried off the books. Plus, how could the any of the wives come home and explain to us husbands either a fifty or a hundred thousand dollar bonus? Surely we would talk to each other about that and wonder why the different amounts. Plus to report it to the IRS there has to be documentation. I am thinking we were never intended to see that money. It would go offshore or something." I said.

"So that could put Evelyn and I in the shit if it came to light the wrong way." Judy said. "We could be accomplices." I nodded.

"Fuck that!" Evelyn said. "I say we go to the IRS with our suspicions. We have to find a contract as proof of the bet. A full audit by a forensic accountant and those guys will have more to worry about than us wanting to take them to the cleaners." I warned them to be careful. First they needed to talk to a lawyer who was not friendly with their husbands. Make sure they were protected all around.

I pointed out something else. "One thing about that is our community property just went up in value by at least fifty thousand just for the participation." I suggested one of the first attorneys we should contact as a group was my friend Ron. He had helped me with financial matters in the past and was something of an expert. He would know how to proceed with the IRS. As far as divorces were concerned, his partner was an excellent divorce attorney and who had handled Ron's own divorce. Judy and Evelyn wanted to think about who they used for their divorces but wanted a single firm to help us navigate the potential minefield of IRS trouble.

Dave, Steve and I went to Ron's law office the next morning. Judy and Evelyn were waiting for us. They had concurred we needed to work this together. Ron's partner, Cheryl, convinced us to not confront the three lawyers. "They are going to be circling the wagons as it is. By now they possibly are aware you know of the challenge. These are smart guys. But hopefully they have no idea we know there is significant money involved. Ron and I will work this fast." We told her we wanted to serve the cheaters as soon as possible. Evelyn and Judy did not even want to wait until the afternoon to kick their husbands out of the house but Cheryl talked them down. "Have a headache. Or something else, but avoid confrontation for now. Give me a day or two. Maybe until the end of the week. I will work up the paperwork. I know you want some immediate satisfaction but if you want TRUE retribution, work with me."