Baby Challenge - New Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now to be honest. These recordings are damning. It gives us a lot of information, but it is not proof. I'm not talking the adultery here. That is easy. Exposing the challenge itself is NOT criminal. Plus you do not need it for a divorce. I'm referring to possible money laundering and cheating the IRS. Recordings like this are not admissible in court especially in a criminal proceeding. It will be considered illegally gained information and anything discovered as a result will also be inadmissible. Divorce court is a little more lenient. It would be great if one of you found a copy of this contract. The whole thing on how far we go with this is how bad you want to nail your spouses."

Evelyn and Judy grinned. They looked at each other and then at us. "Sorry to be this crude, guys," Judy said. 'But I want to fuck the cocksuckers up the ass as hard as possible!" Evelyn laughed and nodded. A quick glance to my left showed both Steve and Dave were in awe. These women were far tougher than we had imagined.

So here I was a few days later sitting in my recliner waiting for my wife or rather, soon to be ex-wife to get home. There was no longer any possibility of reconciliation. Not after what I found when I got home.

I drove up the house at noon. I was not sure what to expect. Would my key work? Would the security code on the alarm be changed? I had no way of knowing. But I wanted time to look around if neither of those things had changed.

If my key did not work, I would break into the house via the utility room door. It would be the least expensive to repair. If the police showed up, I could show my identification plus I had the deed to the house in one of my gun safes. I doubted Linda had got a restraining order issued. She still sent me the occasional text and phone call asking if I was okay and hoped I would come home soon so we could talk. I wondered why she did not act more concerned. Only one voicemail gave any indication she was the slightest bit frantic and that was two days after I left.

My key worked just fine. I wanted to give myself a little time to look around before I announced I was back. I walked through the living room. Not a thing seemed out of place. Of course I had rehearsed in my mind many times where I would look and what I would look for. I was early. I had texted Linda a few days ago I was ready to talk and would be back next week. I wanted her to think she had plenty of time to clean up and hide an ongoing affair.

Today was Thursday, two days short of the two week mark of her cheating. Or at least what I assumed was the start of the cheating. I stepped into the kitchen and looked into the dishwasher. Three plates, Three sets of cutlery. More importantly three coffee cups. Either Gary was not staying over or they had been very careful. It was not unusual for us to wait until we had enough of a load to run the dishwasher. I looked in the fridge. Again nothing to indicate more than a single person had eaten. The couple of carry out containers I found were for single servings. The trash was gone. Yesterday was the pick up date. I had already looked at the trash can outside. It was empty.

Before going to the master bedroom I walked through the rest of the house. Even the laundry room. Linda generally did laundry every weekend. Whether on Saturday or Sunday depended on her mood or when we were busy. I was striking out so far, but I turned to the master bedroom. No unknown shoes or underwear under the bed. No used condoms or wrappers dropped. I knew that if she screwed Gary there they would have done it bareback anyway. But I had to look. I had to be thorough.

The bed was made. At least the bedspread or as Linda called it, the duvet was in place. I looked at the sheets. I was not sure if I saw or imagined some stains on the fitted sheet. Their rumpled condition and what I imagined was a dried wet spot meant nothing. Linda could have used her vibrator.

I walked into the bathroom and stood looking around. Only a single towel and washcloth hung from the rack. Nothing on the counter like a second unexplained toothbrush. Next I checked the medicine cabinet to see if anything was out of place. To one side was a set of birth control pills. The same set she had at the resort. Three pills missing. Proof she had indeed gone off her contraceptives. I put the pack in my pocket.

I hit the mother load though when I opened the laundry hamper. I began to pull out the clothing there. I found three bras. Okay, I knew Linda did not wear a clean bra every day. Unless the weather was hot and she would sweat she'd wear one for two days or maybe a third. Her panties were a different story. Linda would never wear the same pair a second day. Sometimes she would even change her panties after arriving home. She had been consistent throughout the fourteen years we had been married. I counted out five pairs of panties. Exactly what would be expected. Then I looked at the crotches. I think the proper term is gusset. Two of the five pair was encrusted with what I knew to be semen. Feeling like an ass I even smelt the first pair. It smelt mildly of pussy. But I knew what the dried stuff was. I set them to one side and put the rest of the clothes back into the hamper.

I looked at the trash. The kitchen trash was gone. But Linda often failed to take the bathroom trash out. Usually that job fell to me. I looked inside to find a few things wrapped in toilet paper. I knew they had to be sanitary napkins but I also knew Linda's period was not due for another week. I unwrapped the bundles to find the pad women wear on the 'light ' days of their periods. OR when they were leaking more than normal. Three pads all had evidence of what I knew was semen. So three pads plus two encrusted panties told me she had been inseminated at least five times in the past week plus. I had not been around so this must be Gary's or some other male. I went downstairs to get a couple plastic bags to hold the 'evidence'. Upon returning I decided to strip the bed. I folded the bottom, fitted sheet in on itself to preserve whatever DNA it contained. It too went into a bag.

There was one other thing to search for. I found it in an old purse on the top shelf in the spare bedroom closet. It was Linda's copy of the contract that outlined the challenge. She had mentioned hiding it in an old purse in a private conversation with Sue. She said she certainly could not put it with our other documents in the gun safe where I might stumble across it. "Lawyers." I thought. "They just can't do anything without having the contract in writing to protect the client, or in this case, themselves." Glancing through the papers, I saw where a hundred thousand dollars had been deposited for each of the three women in their names. Should the husband be the one to impregnate the woman, she would refund half the value. The woman could collect the money on proof of paternity or in six months should they fail to conceive as long as they followed the "rules of the challenge". The documents provided the bank's name and account numbers.

I texted Linda to tell her I was back in town and ready to talk. I would be at the house about the time she was getting off work or maybe a little before. I added. "Don't bring the asshole. If he walks in the front door, I will consider him threatening my life and give him ten seconds to run before I unload my Glock into him." Ten seconds was ludicrous. I would fire at three or less if he confronted and threatened me. Or even if he stood there and ran his mouth. But saying ten was good to prove I gave him warning to not be there and a reasonable chance to leave. Even for trespassing. My texts would be used in court and would protect me, I hoped.

I was wavering about what I really should do. My first impulse had been to burn Linda. Then I changed my mind. Now I really wanted to nail every one of those cheating asses to the wall. Linda would be easy and the immediate gratification would do wonders to relieve the pain I was feeling. But....

I heard a car pull up or was it two? I heard one door close. Then two more. Followed by another pair. "Fuck!" I thought. She not only brought Asshole but he had extra backup. They could only be there to kick my ass or worse. I reached back and pulled my Glock out of the holster.

I set the pistol in my lap and got my phone ready. I entered the pass code and was ready to type 911. I knew the call would be recorded. I could claim I was attacked by merely shouting certain phrases. "Get out! I am warning you. What is that in your hand? I would leave none of them alive to contradict my story except Linda but she brought them into the house to kick my ass, right? How good would her testimony be?

I was totally unprepared to see Linda walk through the door followed by her parents. Then her sister, Jill and my brother in law, Roger. "Oh for God's sake! Put that thing away! You wouldn't shoot us would you?' yelled my father in law, Richard. I told him I thought it was somebody else coming with Linda like her new lover and some friends as I holstered the Glock. He glowered for a second then understood what I meant. He did not comment but gave a short reflexive nod. Roger looked at me with big eyes. He was not only my brother in law but a friend. We had spent a fair amount of time socializing without the wives. He had gone to the range with me many times. He knew full well just how close I had been to shooting a possible threat coming through that door.

"So what is this?" I asked. "Well, I suppose I know the answer to that. The question is why bother?" After a moment of pause I held up my glass of Jack and took a sip. "If you want to talk, fine. Get yourselves something to drink if you want. Sorry, but today I am not in the mood to be a good host." I could see my father in law was shaken. Who wouldn't be after walking through a door and be faced with a lethal weapon. Particularly since he knew I was very adept in its use. Richard played along and went into the kitchen for some glasses. His wife Eleanor settled for a soft drink. Jill and Roger stared at me as they popped their beers. Linda filled her glass half full of soda before reaching for my bottle of Jack. After fourteen years of marriage I could read the anxiety on her face.

"Linda called us and said you were back in town." Richard said. "Eleanor and I drove past and saw you were here so we went down the block a ways and waited for Linda to come so we could all come in together." I nodded sagely, taking in his explanation. I wondered what he knew and what he suspected.

"So this is an intervention of sorts.' I offered mildly. 'At least you want to plead your daughter's case." I had not rehearsed this part. It just rolled of my tongue. Richard nodded.

"Look, I am totally upset at her as I know you are. I raised her better than this." Richard began. "To let her boss seduce her is totally out of anything I would have imagined Linda would ever do." I sat and listened. What he said as he explained the situation made perfect sense based on what Linda thought I knew. She wanted to have sex with another man before she settled down to have a family with me. She was seduced by the fantasy while half drunk. Well maybe not perfect sense but it MIGHT still leave some doubt about the possibility for reconciliation.

"First of all, she did not just get seduced," I said. "She deliberately set out to screw the guy. Telling me it was gonna happen and how she knew I loved her enough to accept it." Richard asked me if I thought I could move on beyond my hurt long enough to maybe try counseling. The whole idea it was my fault I was angry and could not accept her cheating hit a nerve.

Suddenly I had a thought. I knew it was perverse and neither this man nor Roger deserved it. They had always treated me right. Richard and Eleanor had been the parents I lost. Roger and Jill the siblings I never had. I said, "I'll make you a deal. either Eleanor or Jill or both goes to my room and we screw like rabbits. Just like Linda did with Gary. Let's see how Linda copes with knowing her mother or her sister had sex with her husband. Let's see how both YOU guys cope with the idea your wife had sex with somebody else. Especially somebody you would see later on a regular basis. THEN I will go to counseling." I wondered if Richard was going to have a heart attack. His face turned red and he began shaking. I swore his eyes bulged out like a cartoon character. Roger's mouth fell open and he began to rise out of his seat on the couch.

"ARE YOU OUTA YOUR FUCKING MIND?" Richard bellowed. I shook my head. Roger stood with his fists clenched, his face red. Friends or not, his reaction to my suggestion hit a major nerve and he was out for blood.

"See? Just the thought of either of them cheating on you guys with me enrages you. Now think about how you would deal with the reality." I offered. "Could you let it go? Maybe it wouldn't ruin your thirty seven year marriage, Richard, but you would be bothered by it forever. You've only been married for ten years Roger and have two kids. How would you live with it?" They nodded as they saw my point, calming a bit to at least not wanting to beat my ass. Roger stared at me. I could tell he knew there was something more to all this.

"Still, fourteen years compared to a single night of indiscretion." Richard said, still hoping to get me thinking.

"And risking getting pregnant." I pulled the pack of pills out of my pocket. Richard frowned, unsure what I meant. I told him this was the same pack she had at the resort and when her last period was. "Now she was not quite to her fertile period when she told me she was going to sleep with her boss. That is even considering she might or might not ovulate this month. Sometimes it takes a few months. It did with her friend Sue."

I turned to Linda. "Something else bothers me. Why did you stop to tell me you were going to screw Gary in the first place? Why didn't you just sneak around behind my back? You made it sound like the other husbands were fully aware their wives were cheating, yet I am betting neither had an inkling. Dave did not."

I had almost revealed right then I knew about the bet and how she needed to give Gary the opportunity to impregnate her. I barely held my tongue. I decided to NOT put all my cards on the table right away. I had been playing poker and blackjack for the last couple weeks and held my own. Right now I was holding a winning hand. One of the rules in poker is when you have a pat hand, you maximize your win. Sometimes it is better to slow play to get your opponent to bet more.

"I was under pressure. Gary and I had to get together. I had to have a reason to go that night. He suggested I just tell you about the others. We didn't really think you would ask them until way later and by then it would be too late. Even if I was pregnant by one on you." Linda answered sheepishly. I was surprised by her truthfulness. I had anticipated she would claim being drunk, horny and having an 'urge'.

Eleanor immediately caught onto the word "pressure". "You mean this man, your boss was PUSHING you to have sex? That is a lawsuit! That is sexual harassment!!"

Linda shook her head. "No. But it was expected I have sex with him. The others were doing it. I don't want to go into the reason."

"See, Richard, she not only planned it ahead of time, she fully intended to continue, Just without me knowing. She told you before it was a single night, didn't she?" I asked next. He nodded. "Well, I found three of those light days sanitary pads in the trash encrusted with semen. And two pairs of panties with semen in the crotch. Linda turned red. She began to say something about me looking at her dirty clothes and then shut up. Both her parents scowled at her knowing she had lied to them. Her sister Jill looked at her wide-eyed. She obviously did not know this either.

"But if it's harassment, surely John will understand." Eleanor began. Linda shook her head as she stared at her hands in her lap.

I could tell she was now regretting bringing her family into our discussion. She had not expected this turn of events. She had wanted to talk to explain her actions as a single indiscretion and get me to accept she would never do it again and be my loving wife forever. I could see by her expression she realized nothing she said would change my mind now. Plus I might know more about her activities than she could have guessed.

I looked at her and smiled. "You did not anticipate this when you called on them to help your cause, did you?" Her look at me told me she certainly had not and I had read her mind.

"Okay let's get down to business. I saved the texts she sent. These are the ones she sent me. Here are printed copies. Read them.

"I am thinking from what she said that night, Linda did not really care if I was the father of her baby or Gary was. Her comment I would be a good father "FOR" the baby rather than "OF". I said. "That was verbal. She wrote it again in her texts. She just wanted a baby."

"And this set is between her and a coworker who is also cheating on her husband."

Linda quietly said. "We were all getting the bonuses because it was a company wide thing. The other girls were pressuring me to do my part. I hadn't done anything more than some mild flirting. I was ALWAYS faithful until that night at the resort."

"Now I am tired of living in hotel rooms. I am coming back here tonight. Plus I work here." I said gesturing towards my office. "I will give you a choice. You can sleep in the spare bedroom or I will. Or you can go stay with your parents or sister. I am NOT gonna sleep anywhere near you. Who knows what disease you contracted from Gary. We BOTH know he sleeps around with a different woman every couple of weeks."

"He got tested before we had sex!" Linda blurted. "He has no disease!" Once again she revealed information she did not want to share.

I smiled as I turned toward Richard. "See? Her screwing him was no spur of the moment weakness. It was planned. She made sure he was tested prior." Richard glowered at his older daughter. He was obviously NOT happy with how this was turning out.

"Now Richard, do you REALLY want to know why Linda is screwing her boss?" He nodded his head slightly afraid of the answer. He sat wide-eyed as did the others looking back and forth between me and Linda.

I explained the discussion we had about penis size and shape and how it was an evolutionary trait. "This is a challenge to see who the best man is. Whose sperm swims faster. Who puts more up there. And the women expect to win either way. They are being paid to play Russian roulette with their uterus. They get their husband invested in being the father so he stays. If he divorces he pays through the nose. The lawyers insist they will take the guy to the cleaners. It's all there. Read it. Listen to the other recordings. They are betting each other. Only the spouses are in the dark. Is that right, Linda?" I asked her suddenly. All attention turned towards her again.

She nodded. "The guys at the office bet they could get the women pregnant before their husbands could. I'm not sure who got the idea. But you seemed to know about the evolution part." I nodded and said I had heard it once in an anthropology class where they were discussing evolution. Of course anything having to do with sex was an interesting topic for college kids."

I asked her about the challenge. I wanted Linda to say the whole thing in front of her parents.

"Well like I said earlier. I was under pressure from Sue and Julie to earn our bonuses. The bosses doubled what we were getting." Linda said. "Then this challenge came up. It would pay off really well. The men offered us fifty thousand to even participate. We were to have sex with the guy at the office, in my case Gary, one day and with our husband the next until we got pregnant. If the lawyer got us pregnant we'd get a hundred thousand but we were guaranteed the fifty thousand."