All Comments on 'Baby Doll Ch. 09'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonSanAnonSanalmost 7 years ago
This is great!

I never know what to expect, which makes this so refreshing versus all the other supernatural stories that are copy and paste now. I love that the last chapter pretty much makes fun of the cliche story tropes.And the fact that Eric and Cliff met without just jumping straight into a fight is great and gives us an opportunity to see Eric as a character. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fascinating.

I can't believe you can add so many layers and keep our interest. Man on man now? Too hot.

wawferwawferover 5 years ago
Hmmm

It seems Eric releases a pheromone when aroused? And Cliff isnt effected by it but is aware of it and acts accordingly. Very interesting, cant wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This made sense when Eric showed up

I was waaay confused but am now on track...it was all of the references to "Papa", totally lost me, now its getting very interesting. Thank you for the highly unusual but entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the vamp going to gay out the wolf huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
373 Followers
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Baby Doll Ch. 08 Previous Part
Baby Doll Series Info