Baby Face Jack's Biggest Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy looked at her, "You are right, we can't let that happen. She stood and said, "this is going to kill me, you do not know that he just retired from boxing and we became engaged last night. I now know we will never be married. Sob, I still want him but he will never marry me now if they say he can never have sex again as a male. Never!"

Sandy's Mom said, "Forgive me for saying this, I have never known a more masculine man than Jack; but I have always thought he should have been a woman. His body is perfect except for his slim hips. His face could easily be feminine since his nose was altered. I think he would be very pretty as a girl."

"Oh! Momma you are right, I have always wanted to dress him up and put makeup on him to see how he would look. He would never do it. I know everyone thinks he is a tough nasty fighter, but I know him as he really is. He is sweet, caring, very gentle and loving. I still want to marry him, he is my soul-mate and I will never love another man."

Jack's mom, Jill, looked at Sandy with tears running down her cheeks. "Honey, I have known and loved you all of your life. I know how important having children is to you. Think about this, Jack may no longer be a man. The loss of the male hormones will change him drastically. He will not be able to have intercourse as a man ever again."

Sandy went to Jill, they hugged each other and cried. Sandy said, "He has always been my very best friend. I don't want to live without him. It would be a meaningless life if I couldn't share everything with him and that is how it has always been and how it must always be."

The three specialists entered the waiting area and talked to Sandy and the families. They introduced themselves as a Multidisciplinary Team, an Endocrinologist, an Urologist and a Psychologist. The woman, a psychologist, presented their findings. They were fairly sure Jack would never get a natural erection again. He was going to have an Orchiectomy before there was an infection of his testis and threatened his life. The loss of his testicles would stop the production of the male hormones. A maintenance level of those hormones would be given him by injection every other week until the proper level could be maintained. The psychologist said Jack needed to heal up and recover before she could examine him and determine the best course from there. She told Sandy that she and both families would be kept informed at all times and that the final decisions would be made by Jack, if he was deemed capable of doing so. She said they would examine him again in the morning after his operation and determine if and when he could go home to recuperate.

Sandy told them she would be his primary caregiver. She was told she would get a complete set of directions for his care. Sandy asked about the suggestion from Doctor Lee about feminization and about his nephew. They were familiar with the case and the woman said that the nephew was very likely predisposed to feminization. His was one of the best examples of a successful gender change, but that there were just as many that were horror stories. The doctors told her that was the reason for the strict rules for qualifying for SRS, the Sex Reassignment Surgery. The patient had to get a statement from a Transgender Psychologist or Psychiatrist approving the operation after living as a female for one year while taking female hormones. Exceptions were very rare and only used to save a life.

Two days later Sandy and the families met with the Team. The female psychologist smiled at Sandy. She said, "That man really loves you. He was not concerned about his own condition and would not discuss it until we assured him you were fine. He seems to be very intelligent and understands the situation very well. He said he would have to release you from your promise to marry him. He was more worried about your loss of his services than he was about his never being able to climax again. He has to be one of the bravest and most caring people I have every treated. When I get to some place private I am going to pray and cry about that poor man for a long time, it breaks my heart to think of the two of you and what you will have to endure."

Sandy looked at her, "Did he tell you we have been best friends and in love with each other since infancy. I don't think we have spent a whole day apart since then. I cannot live without him, he is a huge part of me. I know he would give his life for me without a second thought and I feel that way about him. I know he can pleasure me without a penis. I just don't know how to pleasure him."

The woman smiled and said, "I asked him if he thought he could live as a woman. He said he thought he could. He said he knew almost everything about womanhood. He said he was with you when you had your first menstrual cycle and watched when you put on your first pad and inserted your first tampon. He said you gave him his first erection and carefully examined it. He watched you try your first bra and was jealous because he didn't have one. He said he watched as you learned about make-up and every other thing you learned in becoming a woman.

"He said that as babies and as young children you would both cry when you were separated and would not stop until you were back together."

Sandy's mother said, "That is correct, they were inseparable. If we tried to put them in their own cribs they would scream at the top of their lungs and throw a fit until they were back together. We had to take turns with where they would sleep at night. If we tried to move them after they fell asleep and they woke up they would wake the whole house with their screaming, it was as if they were in great pain if they couldn't see or touch the other.

"We have heard of twins that were that way but not unrelated babies. When they got older they were so uncomfortable when they were apart that after an hour or so they stopped functioning very well, they would just sob. It was as if they suddenly realized they were apart and started looking around for the other. We had to let them sleep in places where they could see each other or they wouldn't sleep at all. They would each wake up and look to see if the other was there before they went back to sleep. They are still the same way to some extent. We could not get Sandy to leave last night. She slept in a chair and checked on him all night long."

Sandy's mother said, "They are a little better now but they still hate to be very far apart. We tried to take Sandy on an overnight trip to her grand mother's place last year. When we were about a hundred miles up the road she started getting actively ill. We had to call Jack and let her talk to him. Then we had to go back and get him to go with us. We later found out he was in real agony too. I don't know how they can ever live apart. We have never seen anything like this, have you?"

"No, not really, they seem to have a super attachment to each other. I do not believe I have ever heard of another case this extreme." She looked sadly at Sandy, "What are you going to do?"

Sandy smiled, "I have no choice, I love him totally. We have to stay together. Neither of us wants to part. I believe we can work this out, it will not be easy, but I know we can do it together. I still plan on marrying him as soon as we can work it out."

Jack smiled at Sandy as she entered his room. She pulled a chair over next to the bed and took his hand. He covered her hands with his and looked into her eyes for a moment then dropped his head and closed his eyes. She saw the tears running down his cheeks. He reached to the night-stand and pulled out a bunch of tissues. He wiped his eyes.

Sandy whispered, "Jack, this changes nothing , I love you with every fiber of my being, nothing will ever change that."

"I love you too, Sweetie, I do not know how this will work out, but right now, what I see is you, with me as a huge anchor around your neck keeping you from the things you have always wanted, holding you back, smothering any chance you might have had for happiness. I love you way too much to do that to you."

"Oh Jack! You know as well as I do that there is never going to be any happiness in my life without you close by my side. So just don't think that way. We will beat this together somehow. Whatever happens we have to stay together. It is now my turn to beg. Marry me Jack, right now, please."

"Now? How can we do that?"

"Will you do it?"

"Of course I will marry you."

"YES! I'll be right back." She jumped up and hurried out the door. She was back in several minutes with both families and a group of other people.

She grinned, "Jack, I'm calling your bluff. Sign this wedding license and we will be married in a few seconds."Jack stared around the room. He saw his Mom and Dad, the Archer's, a couple of doctors and Judge Thurmont.

The Judge smiled at him. "It will be a real pleasure for me to do this for you Jack."

"Thank you Judge, and all of the rest of you kind folks. This is not what I had in mind for a wedding but I will do anything to please my bride."

They were soon man and wife. Jack was released from the hospital in a few days and went home to recuperate. Sandy was very happy to have him home and to be able to care for him and fuss over him. He soon felt much better and things started returning to normal. They went to their offices behind the first Gym they had built. They were brought up to date on how the businesses were doing. They talked about an idea Sandy had for opening Day Spas for both men and women in conjunction with the Fitness Centers they owned. The Centers were all build with plenty of room for expansion. A bunch of the facilities could be shared. Jack thought it was a brilliant idea.

Jack wanted her to run with the idea. He told her to contact the Day Spa Association and gather all the information that they had available. She spent the next few days on the phone and the computer. She gathered piles of information and she and Jack poured over it.

Sandy attended several Spas and told Jack what she liked and what she did not like about them. She was very enthusiastic about one of them. She wanted Jack to go with her. She said that she was extremely pleased with the service and the pampering she had experienced there. It was a totally new experience for her. A pretty girl was assigned as an escort for her through the whole day. She laughed at Jack when she got home, "I almost didn't miss you at all." Then she cried, "That is not true at all. I missed you every second. They were so good I was able to relax and enjoy the day but I was always wishing you were with me to enjoy it too. I don't know what the service is like for men but it is heavenly for a woman, with steam baths, massages, facials, shampoos and hair styling and makeup. They served a nice lunch with wine. I feel really good now."

"Sweetie you look very nice too. I like it."

"Do you know what else, Honey? The wonderful girl who escorted me is the assistant manager. I was so impressed with the whole operation I asked her to take me to the manager. Boy he is a handsome man, and very nice too. He was hot. It turns out he is the girl's husband. They own the Spa. I told them about our plans and they were very enthusiastic about it and said there was plenty of room for real class operations. They are thinking of adding rooms and having weekend stays too! Isn't that something?"

"Damn girl, you are all worked up over this." He had a broad smile on his face. Suddenly he grabbed his mouth and ran for the bathroom. Sandy followed him and found him retching in the toilet.

"Honey, what is wrong? Do you have the flu or something?"

"No this happens every now and then lately and next I'll have cramps and muscle tremors for a little while then it will pass. It's nothing." Sandy looked at him and felt his forehead.

"You are not hot."

"Thanks a lot, the guy you met today was hot but I'm not?"

She stared at him. "Oh no! I didn't mean it that way, I always think you are hot."

He looked sadly at her. "No, maybe I WAS, but not anymore." He turned and walked back to his desk.

Sandy rushed to him crying and said, "Honey, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you, you are my soul mate."

He grinned at her, "Forget about it, I know what you meant you, were just excited. My bad."

She put her small hands on each side of his face and looked into his eyes for several moments, "Jack, you made love to me last night and it was exquisite, I had multiple orgasms for a long time. It was heaven. I am the one who should feel guilty, not you. I have the best lover in the world, he thinks only of my pleasure. No man can do more. Besides sex is a very small time out of our days. You give me love every minute of the day, every single day. I KNOW I have the best husband in the world. Now, let's get back to business. I want you to meet that couple from the Spa. How about having them over for dinner on Friday night? Do we eat at our place or eat out?"

"It's your choice Sweetie."

She walked to her desk, picked up the phone, dialed a number and was in an animated conversation for a few minutes. She hung up and turned to Jack, her face paled. Jack's face was on his chest and his limbs were twitching and shaking. She dialed 911 and gave them the necessary information. She rushed to him and he looked up at her, "Help me!"

She helped get him on the couch and felt his head. He was burning up. She ran to his desk and pushed the intercom button and screamed, "Help, We need help." The other office workers rushed in and one girl who was an ex-nurse took his pulse and felt him. Sandy told her she had called 911. It seemed like hours before the Emergency Medical Techs arrived. They examined him and talked to a doctor on the radio. Sandy told them about his condition and that he had an implant that dosed him with testosterone.

Sandy rode in the ambulance with him to the hospital. They rushed him to an operating room. Sandy called his parents and told them to let her parents know what was going on. She said she would call back if she thought they should come to the hospital.

Doctor Lee came out. "He is going to be fine. We think he had an allergic reaction to the testosterone. We made a tiny incision and turned it off until we can run a few tests and determine what is going on. We have notified his team of doctors and they will be here soon. We will let you know what is going on, they may want him to stay tonight for observation."

"Can I go sit with him? I have to be there if he wakes up. He was upset last time when I wasn't there."

"Sure, I'll tell the nurses that it is OK."

Sandy sat quietly and watched as the two doctors examined Jack. They brought in some small vials and gave him 3 or 4 injections on the inside of his lower arm. They told her he was having a bad reaction to the testosterone and that they were testing to see if he reacted to other brands from other makers. One of the doctors went back and looked at his arm. He returned and shook his head, "He is reacting to all of them. We will have to remove the injector, unless we try to counteract the testosterone with an estrogen cocktail. If we do that he can go home tonight."

"Yeah, we can withdraw most of the testosterone and substitute the estrogen mixture. Test him on the other arm and see if he is all right with those hormones." They ran the other tests and when the results were in they took Sandy out in the hall to talk to her. They told her he appeared to be compatible with the new hormone mixture. They told her that over time he would develop some feminine characteristics, such as redistributing fatty tissue to the buttocks, faster growth of thicker hair on his head and less growth on his face. Enlarged breasts and mood swings were other things to expect.

Sandy said, "God I hope he doesn't get any moodier."

The psychologist said, "Young lady your husband is going through many unpleasant changes in his life through no fault of his own, just try and be understanding."

"Oh, I never say a word to him to hurt him. I try to think carefully about everything I say."

"Good girl. He needs your love like never before."

Jack awoke to the sight of Sandy's smiling face. "That is the most beautiful thing in the world to wake up to, your smile. I love you."

She kissed him and helped him get dressed. She called as she drove home and had their favorite Chinese meal delivered. They were only home a short while when the food arrived. The Egg Foo Young, Egg Rolls and the Orange Chicken were delightful. They cleaned up and went to bed. They cuddled and Sandy felt his tears fall on her arm. She looked at him carefully, "Are you hurting?"

"Not physical pain. I am just scared to death. Things are happening to me and I can see in your eyes that you are very disturbed too."

"Of course I am disturbed, I love you with all my heart and I see you in mental and physical pain and I hurt too." She gently pressed her lips to his. They kissed for a long time before he softly pushed her away and pulled her down to stretch out on the bed on her back. His lips found her nipples and he sucked first one then the other. His lips and tongue circled the lovely pink tipped mounds until she was softly moaning and quivering. He moved slowly down her body loving every inch as he went. She felt him slip between her legs as he cleaned out her naval with his tongue. Then he moved further down and she felt his fingers open her pussy wide open and his tongue licked slowly from her rosebud to her clit. The saliva in his mouth was flowing freely now and she thought he was aroused. He sucked her inner lips into his mouth and held them with his lips. He lifted his head and stretched the fragile pussy lips until she was sure he would hurt her. He let them slip slowly from his mouth. He never did hurt her.

He lifted off of her and whispered , "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." He was as good as his word and he quickly crawled back between her legs. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and she was wide open to him. He eased up toward her sex and she felt a warm object press against her opening. It was slippery and entered her easily. It felt like a cock but not exactly the same. He plunged slowly in and out of her, rotating his hips as he neared bottom and rutted deep inside her. He increased the speed and strength of his strokes and she felt his pelvis thudding strongly into her clitoris.

She shivered and moaned, "Fuck me Jack, yes baby, just like that. Oh! I love that, it feels so good. I'm cumming all the time now. You are so damned good. I really love this." He thrust in and out of her like a machine for longer than she could believe. She moaned and said, "Enough Jack, I am getting too sensitive. Let's get cleaned up and just cuddle for a while, OK?"

Jack climbed off the bed and was back with a wet warm wash cloth before she could get off the bed. He pressed her back and gently washed her whole body. When he finished he helped her stand and held panties for her to step into. Then he held the top for the baby doll nightgown and dropped it over her head and down her body. He went to the other side of the bed and put on the workout shorts and T-shirt he always slept in and crawled in bed beside her. She pulled him to her and softly kissed him. "Jack, that was delightful loving. I feel bad that I couldn't do anything for you."

"Oh, you are wrong about that. I don't really know what it was but I definitely had a sexual reaction to what we were doing. It was like a tingling through my body. A rush of feelings. I liked it."

"That sounds like a small female orgasm. You give me those every time you kiss me."

"What? Not me! I'm not female."

Sandy smiled at him, "I didn't say it was, I said it was similar to one. You are definitely male."

They had a delightful meeting with the couple Sandy had met at the Spa. Her name was Mellissa Patterson and her husband was Don Patterson, they were a handsome couple. She was a very cute girl, vivacious and intelligent. He was a tall well-built man in his late thirties. Jack was full of questions and they answered all of them. Jack asked them if they were happy with how their business was going.

123456...8