Baby Girl

Story Info
A first for family movie night.
2.7k words
4.29
155.9k
230

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers

We were just sitting down to watch a movie for family movie night when I realized my 18 year old daughter, Whitley, was now a hot as fuck woman.

A little back story, my name is Bryce and I married Janice when we were both 20. We got married soon after dating and soon after that, Janice got pregnant. We both got our college degrees, got great paying jobs, and moved to the suburbs. Our marriage is fine, family dinner almost every night, daughter with good grades, sex once a week, and family movie night on Fridays.

I'm still in pretty decent shape for 39, no beer gut here thanks to the two miles I run every morning and the home gym we converted the third bedroom into years ago. 6'4, thick brown hair, green eyes, and a thick veiny 8 inch cock. Whitley is 5'5 with brown hair cut in a spiky pixie cut that would look boyish if she didn't have such feminine features and green eyes just like me. Pretty heart shaped face with a cupid bow mouth, on the thick side but in all the right places. Firm young 34c tits, a nice little curve to her tummy, and a thick ass that I want to have squeezed around my dick, I realized suddenly. I didn't even think about my daughter like this until she came into the living room that night in the shortest pair of shorts I've ever seen her in and a tank top that was almost see through, I could see her braless, bouncy tits so well.

As usual, I sat in our recliner and my wife stretched out on the couch with her bottle of wine. I thought about asking my daughter to sit somewhere else but didn't want to draw attention to the fact that I had noticed her voluptuous body. She hopped right in my lap as the opening credits began.

For the next 10 minutes, I tried very hard to focus on the movie, and not on my daughters firm teenage ass in a pair of flimsy sleep shorts, settled directly on my thickening cock. I started to come up with a plan of how to get inside my teenage daughters tight young cunt.

After about 20 more minutes, I slowly started to caress Whitleys leg with my thumb as we watched the movie with the glow from the t.v. our only light. The feel of her soft skin under my fingers makes my cock twitch as I gaze intently at the t.v.

She wiggles a bit on my lap. She tenses up for a second, feeling her own father's dick hardening under her, but then melts into me. I take this as a sign to push a little further. I glide my whole hand up her smooth teenage leg, heading towards the v of her legs. She wiggles again as if to get comfortable and covertly widens her legs as if giving me permission to continue. I bypass her cunt for now and gently glide my hands up her sides towards her perky 34c tits. I glance over at my wife to see she is passed out on the couch. The wine bottle and glass empty on the table next to her. Absolutely perfect.

"Hey, baby girl, grab the blanket off the arm of the couch." I tell Whitley. We cover up with the blanket and I immediately grasp her tits. Alternately rubbing them with small circular motions and pinching her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She rests her head on my shoulder with a little whimper, grinding into my stiff daddy cock.

I press my lips to her ear and whisper "You're Daddy's baby girl, right?" as I squeeze her nipples a little harder.

"Yes, Daddy." she whispers back just as quietly. She grabs my wrists but does not push them away.

"You want to see Daddy happy?" I keep my lips close to her ear, gently blowing hot air against her neck. I tweak her nipples harder, slowly pulling up on them before grabbing a whole tit in each hand and pressing them tightly against her chest, pulling her back to my own chest.

"Yes, Daddy." she says while pressing her ass more aggressively into my dick. I let out a low moan and flex my cloth covered cock into her ass when she does. I glide one of my hands down her side, heading for her pussy. I press my palm between her legs and start to rub. I can feel her shorts are damp already.

I rub her covered pussy while flexing my ass, grinding my sweatpants covered dick on her ass. I can't believe I'm dry humping my hot as fuck teenage daughter in the living room while her mother, my wife, is snoring gently next to us on the couch but I have no plans to stop now.

"Take off your shorts for Daddy baby girl." I say, gently pushing her off my lap. While she stands to do so, I just sit there staring as she shimmies her thick ass out of those tiny shorts, squeezing my hefty cock through my sweats. Fuck me, she is gorgeous. I also notice she has no panties on at all. She is completely bare as she sits back down in my lap. I guide her legs to either side of mine. She is now sitting reverse cowgirl sans pants on her own fathers hard dick. We cover back up with the blanket and my hands quickly dive back between her legs, one grabbing her inside thigh tightly and the other rubbing her hairless sopping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, baby girl, this pussy is so wet. Are you wet for Daddy's cock, huh sweetie?" I whisper in to her ear while gently teasing her pussy hole with the tip of my middle finger, my thumb pressed against her clit. Whitley grabs hold of the arms of the recliner and starts undulating her ass on my lap.

"Please Daddy..." she starts to whimper quietly, trying to push her needy pussy onto my finger.

"What, baby girl, what do you need?" I ask, still teasing her pussy, not quite pushing my finger inside.

"Inside Daddy, I need your finger inside." she states. With a quick glance to make sure Janice is still passed out, I cover Whitley's mouth with my hand and shove my middle finger all the way inside my daughters tight wet pussy. She lets out a short little scream but shuts up with a quick glance at her still sleeping mom. "Is this what you need? Need Daddy's finger in that little pussy, huh?" Curling my middle finger up, pressing against her g-spot, I rapidly vibrate my palm on her clit. Her whole pussy in my hand, coating it with her slippery pussy juice.

"You wanna cum on Daddy's hand, huh, baby girl? You gonna cum for Daddy?" I grunt in her ear, vigorously fucking her cunt with my hand, grinding my throbbing prick up towards her naked ass, keeping my eyes fixed on my sleeping wife for any sign of movement. Already knowing I'm going to feel my baby girl cum all over my cock, I still tease her with my hand.

"Yes Daddy, oh fuck yes, finger my pussy, I'm so close." she whimpers from behind my hand. I remove my hand from her mouth back to her tit under the blanket, pinching her hard nipple through the shirt. Squeezing my hand between her legs, her pussy starts contracting on my finger. I quickly pull my hand out from between her legs and shove my finger in her mouth before she can utter any protest.

"Not yet baby girl, Daddy wants inside that pussy first. I want to feel you cum on Daddy dick. Suck you dirty little pussy juice off Daddy's finger." I whisper raggedly in her ear, shoving my finger further in her mouth. She sloppily sucks my finger in her mouth while grinding on my lap trying to find the release I denied her.

"Daddy's gonna fuck that tight little cunt. You ready for some Daddy cock, baby girl?" I grunt removing my finger from her mouth, reaching under her ass, I quickly grab my hard throbbing dick out of my sweatpants. I hold my thick veiny precum covered cock up and maneuver my daughter so my shaft is being hugged by her pussy lips.

Suddenly there is movement from the couch, we freeze as Janice groggily wakes up slurring that she is going to bed. My wife too drunk and tired to notice our labored breathing as we both wish her a goodnight with my bare 8 inch cock between our daughters legs, her pussy juice coating my shaft, the blanket still covering us.

After Janice disappears from sight, I swiftly whip Whitley's shirt over her head, freeing her tits from the tight material. I put my hands on Whitley's waist, grinding her against my shaft. "Grab that Daddy dick baby girl. Put Daddy's cock in your sweet little pussy."

Whitley reaches between her legs, grabbing my dick and squeezing, guides me to her little teenage fuck hole. "Daddy your cock is so big. I don't know if you're going to fit inside." she states nervously with my dick poised at her twat.

"Your tight little cunt will take Daddy cock, baby girl. You're gonna take all of this fucking cock." I mumble, slowly flexing my abs and entering my daughters steaming cunt for the first time. My face goes slack from the intense pleasure of having my bare fuck tool buried in my 18 year old daughter's pussy. It's so fucking hot. I have to stop moving once fully encased in her velvety sheath for fear I might blow my load before I've even had a chance to tear that pussy up the way I want.

"Daddy, oh god Daddy, you are so deep in my little pussy. I feel so full. It kinda hurts." Whitley whimpers, squirming on my pulsating prick. The feel of her wrapped around my dick almost has me crazy from the lust coursing through my veins.

"It will start to feel good, baby girl, you just have to get used to it. Daddy has a big dick but you can take it. You want to make Daddy happy, right?" I ask as I place one hand on my baby girls hip and start guiding her up and down my shaft, the other hand sliding up her smooth back to grasp her shoulder tightly.

"Mmmhmm yea, oh yea, fuck my pussy, uh uh Daddy, your cock is so hard inside my pussy." Whitley moans, her hands braced on my knees, as she gyrates

herself on my ridged length.

For a while all that can be heard in the living room is our labored breathing, the quiet moans and groans we can't hold back, the movie having been over for quite some time. Our undulating and grinding bodies casting shadows on the walls from the light of the television screen. Glancing down, I grab Whitley's ass cheeks and spread them wide, getting a glimpse of her puckered little asshole as her sweltering pussy tightly grips my fuck meat while she bounces up and down eagerly on my lap.

"Come on, baby girl, mmm yea fuck Daddy's thick cock. ah ah fuck just like that. Bounce that fucking pussy on my big cock." I grunt as softly as I can while thrusting up into her sweltering teen cunt. "You feel so fucking good on Daddy's cock, fuckkk. Daddy loves that tight cunt baby."

"uh uh god Daddy, you feel so uh big inside my little pussy." she gasps while bouncing up and down on my lap, arching her back and thrusting her tits up into the air. Feeling her quivering heat wrapped so tightly around my hefty shaft is almost the end for me. I feel her legs tremble against mine and decide to change positions.

"Knees on the floor, bend over the couch seat baby. Daddy wants to pound that pussy now." I say. Whitley reluctantly climbs off my dick and over to the couch, positioning herself just like I told her, thick ass in the air. I lower to my knees behind her, sticking my face between her ass cheeks, nose in her ass crack, giving her tasty pussy a few swipes with my tongue before grabbing my dripping fuck stick, and drag it through her swollen pussy lips. Roughly grabbing her hips, I slam back in to that twat. Keeping her ass snuggly pressed to my pelvis, cock fully seated in her heated channel, I rotate my hips, swiveling inside, bulbous mushroom head butted up against her cervix. Then all restraint leaves me and I start to jackhammer in and out of my little girls drenched swollen cunt. Whitley starts grunting as I piston my throbbing shaft into her fuck hole.

"Uh uh Daddy, please gently, you're dick is so big. It's going so deep." she stammers through the pounding I'm giving her. She grips the couch cushion, trying to steady herself as I continue to pummel her sopping wet pussy, my nut sack slapping against her clit, making a sharp clapping noise. I ignore her pleas, leaning back slightly, arms fully extended, gripping her hips tightly, keepingp my eyes on the sight of my veiny thick cock moving swiftly in and out of my own fucking daughters plump juicy cunt.

"Oh that's it baby, right fucking there. Fuck that pussy is so goddamn good. Take all of that thick Daddy cock. Mmm goddamn, you're Daddy's dirty little baby girl now." I pant raggedly as I pump into her dripping pussy. "I'm gonna fuck your tight little cunt so hard you won't be able to walk without thinking about this daddy dick."

"Uh uh yes Daddy, fuck me Daddy. Uh fuck your baby girls pussy." Whitley cries out, her head buried in the seat cushion. Her hips writhing under my assault as if trying to escape. I know she's not by how wet she is from all the thrusting I'm doing. I feel a tingle start at the base of my skull and I know I am about to blow my load but I need to feel my baby girl cum on my dick first.

"Cum for me baby girl, cum all over Daddy's big thick cock." I grunt, reaching one hand around and between her legs, I rapidly flick her swollen little nub with my finger. The wetness between her legs thickens and starts dripping to the floor. Her cunt pulsates around my dick.

"Daddy oh fuck yea Daddy, I'm cumming on your cock, ooooh fuck me!" she cries, pushing back on my shaft as she quivers under me, her head thrashing from the intensity of her first orgasm produced from daddy dick. Hearing her cries pushes me into over drive. I move my hands up to grip her shoulders as I shove my fuck stick as fast and as deep as I can inside that 18 year old teen pussy. Feeling her cum all over me triggers my own orgasm.

"Fuck yea, fuck baby, I'm gonna cum all over that cunt!" I groan as my nuts tighten, cock ready to spew my jizz. "Daddy's dirty little baby girl, fuck, here it comes." I remove my cock from her pussy, my other hand grasping and spreading her thick ass cheeks wide, and start jacking off against her asshole right as the first stream shoots from the angry red mushroom head. My large muscular frame twitching as the orgasm washes over me. A grunt pulled from my throat with every jet of cum from my cock, hips still thrusting, I watch my cum trickle down her ass crack towards her freshly fucked teen pussy.

"Fucking hell baby girl, your pussy looks so hot coated in Daddy's fuck juice." I breathe out while I swirl my slowly softening cock head in our mixed cum and leisurely thrust back in to her still tight slit a couple of times. Whitley, spasms shaking her body every few seconds, is completely spent under me. Already thinking about the next time I'm going to get into her pussy. I lean over her sweet thick body and whisper

"That's Daddy's good little baby girl."

The beginning...maybe.

LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers