All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 04'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hawt!

Am loving this!! Keep it up!

Yes, being caught in the bra by my wife was far worse than being in the panties at the time, so you're right about that!!

Love the store fun and humiliation! It is so exciting but scary to buy panties!! I'm hard here, and don't have my panties w/me...will have to cum back, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From a lingerie sales girl:

I've been watching this story since the beginning and hoping for a chapter like this. Now you're in my playground. MEN: don't be afraid to come into the lingerie store! Please Please Please. We love it when you come in. Don't be embarrased, shy or feel humiliated. We don't care if you're shopping for your wife, girlfriend, sister, grandmother or yourself. Really, we don't. If you'll just have some faith and try it once, we'll help you shop for yourself. Now, don't expect us to let you into the changing rooms, but, I enjoy helping men find the right size and style bra so it's not uncomfortable for you to wear. We can even outfit you with panties, stockings and anything else you want. No kidding guys - I really love it when you come in, so please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

While I have never had a panty fetish, I do enjoy wearing them and seeing them on women. This series is incredibly hot. It has definitely opened my eyes to other aspects of liking panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
perfect

A story I love,as a small breast man and a panty wearer,I love it.

Wish I knew where there was a lingerie sales lady like that one.

wheetwheetover 15 years ago
For you, Salesgirl

Salesgirl- thanks for your encouragement. Really! I wish I were near you, lol!

- Are there any signs to look for that a salesgirl/lady is "like you" in that we could be feel to ask?

- Also, what signs to you look for that a guy is there to buy panties for himself?

It's always a scary (but exciting) thing for me!! I'm always nervous (and usually only buy panties, saying my wife hates the bras I buy!)

One saleslady at an upscale sex-shop in MD was the only one to ask if I was buying for myself. On a couple trips, I said no (but had asked for a certain nylon panty they didn't have once). The third trip, I just admitted it! Whoa!!!! What a rush! She was helpful, as you said. I know, though, she told some of the other girls there, but that's another story!

agamottoagamottoabout 11 years ago
I agree with Wheet,

How do you know if you can trust the sales lady with your secret? I am always to scared to go shopping for my self because of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous