All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 08'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, Yes

Wonderful chapter. I've been following this story for some time now and I think it is great. More please. I love the way he was made to stand with his panties down in front of the domme. The vision of that is breathtaking.

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
Very sexually arousing

This latest chapter is so sexually arousing as has the whole story. Please keep writing and thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck, you said long and kinky

and it is. I would like to see more of the history for Baby Girl. Hopefully this becomes clearer. She seems very involved in the lifestyle while still relatively young. I know nothing of this lifestyle but your writing works so well that I can see the natural progression for Naughty Boy as you progress. Cheers. - UK CYNIC.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved the story

but I'm not so sure of the creditability of Angie, or her assessment of the situation with Paul. she may know her fetishes, and those of her clients, but who among us are all the same.

up until now, everything was between Patty and Paul. now after this meeting, not only is someone else involved, but telling him how to act, what to say, and how to address the one he fell in love with. this cant be right. talk to Patty as far as what was said, yes. the picture was a 50/50 possibility as far as if he wanted to do it.

what the reader knows, is that Patty had spent hours, over numerous days talking to Angie, about Paul. What wasn't stated is what was said, but by the conversation he just had with Angie, it would seem that Patty hasn't been completely honest with Paul. I have loved this story from the beginning, up to this point. what I appreciated from the beginning was the honesty, and trust between them. now it seems to have been betrayed.

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Erotic

Very enjoyable very exciting !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous