Baby Girl, Punished

Story Info
Baby girl does something naughty. And daddy knows it.
1.7k words
4.17
18.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened.

I sensed him before I saw him, his mere presence so domineering that it made me shiver where I knelt on the bed. He walked around the bed ignoring me completely, as if I didn't exist. But I knew this routine perfectly. First, he would remove his tie and put it into the bedside cabinet, then throw his socks into the hamper along with his shirt. Then he would go to "my" cupboard and bring out what he wanted.

Today he surprised me. He did not go to the cupboard but instead sat on the bed, he put his hand under my chin and pulled my face up, bringing my eyes to his. I averted my gaze.

"Look at me, baby girl. I want to know if you've been a good girl today."

At his command, I looked into his eyes. There was no way I could or would lie to him.

"No daddy, I've not been a good girl."

"What did you do baby?"

"Daddy... I... I..."

"Do not stutter girl! Tell me clearly!"

I flinched at his raised voice but said clearly.

"I touched myself and came without your permission daddy."

I could see his disappointed face and couldn't look at him anymore. I looked down and said, "I'm sorry, daddy."

"I know you are, baby girl. Even if you are not, you will be. By tonight, you will be."

He got up and walked towards my "special" cupboard. I gulped, already scared but even more excited about it. I craned my neck to see what he was doing, but, "Eyes closed baby, no peeking."

I felt him sit on the bed behind me. He pulled all my hair away from my face and tied it up in a ponytail. "Don't want this coming in between, do we?" Then he put a collar around my neck and attached a leash to it. Oh no, was all I could think.

"You're a bitch, aren't you? A bitch in heat, who just can't control herself till daddy was home, well okay, I'm going to treat you just like the bitch you are!" And he tugged on my leash. I fell forward and scrambled to follow him on all fours.

"I'm sor-"

"Uh-huh. Bitches can't talk. You lost that privilege for tonight."

My eyes widened at that. I was in for big trouble tonight.

He asked me to kneel on the floor and attached the other end of the leash to the leg of the bed.

"Touch yourself, babygirl. And look at me. I want to see you. No cumming til I say so. Get it babygirl?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, daddy, I understand."

"Go on."

I put my hand between my leg and started rubbing my clit, I was already wet. Using the other hand I rubbed and pinched my nipples. Within no time, I was begging, "Daddy please may I come, please?" I was on the edge.

"Stop!" Reluctantly, I removed my hand. He asked me to start again after a few seconds. After the first 3 times, I lost count. By this time, I was crying, begging and pleading to come, "Daddy, please, I'm sorry daddy, please let me come."

"Stop!" I whimpered and removed my hand.

He came near me, sat on the bed and unbuttoned his pants, "Suck me babygirl, and make it good, I might let you come then."

I inched forward and slowly dragged my tongue from base to the head, and then I took his head in my mouth, swirling my tongue and licking it, all the while looking in his eyes.

Using my hand I cupped his balls and started playing with them, giving a tug and rolling them in my hands. I started caressing him from base to the tip of his manhood, My hands could feel him getting harder and harder as I did that. "Keep it slow, baby girl", he ordered.

"Yes Daddy", I responded while I was buried under his huge sack. I let my tongue out, gave a good lick all over him. I put one of daddy's balls into my mouth and, swished it around my inside and switched to the other one. I tenderly licked his balls while warming them up with my hot mouth. I used my tongue to move them all around; my lips were completely enveloping his entire sack, up to the root of his cock. My hands began to stroke his cock. I could see him enjoying it, biting his lip with his eyes closed.

"Oh, baby girl, you are doing good, keep doing it you might earn what you've been begging for". I removed his sack from my mouth and licked his shaft, Starting at the root, I worked my way up to the sensitive underside of his cock, right under the head. I gave that area some licks, and then teased him a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. I finally put my lips around the whole head of his cock and started to gently suck him off. Fondling his balls with my hand, I slowly lowered my mouth over his entire organ, getting it deep inside my mouth. I slowly bobbed my head up and down his lap,

He began to buck his hips up and down; I stroked the root of his cock with my hands and swallowed his shaft again. Swirling my tongue wildly around the underside of the head of his cock, I loved pleasing my daddy. His dick all inside my mouth, and liquid deliciousness dripping from his cock, his balls started to draw closer to his thighs telling me that daddy's orgasm was imminent. I sucked and licked him lovingly, while stroking his balls. I intended to suck him dry, swallow all of his cum. I just sucked him faster and made moaning noises as I prepared to finish him off. My pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down his organ; I made loud slurping and sucking sounds with my mouth. His cock was rock hard and throbbing; I could feel it shaking. I visualized the hot white come loaded up in his balls getting ready to squirt hard.

"OH! Fuck!" the contractions began, and his erection flexed. I focused the muscles of my mouth and tongue intently on the head of his dick while tightening my grip around his balls. I felt the pre-cum that I had been tasting all throughout the blowjob start to drip out even more. Then the explosion came. He held my head tight and forced me to quickly swallow it up, not to even lose a drop of it. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot down my throat. I was able to gulp most of it down quickly, but some of it filled my cheeks. His own cum mixed with my saliva as I licked the tip of his shaft, valiantly swallowing it all down. I struggled to breath through my nose, which was buried in his pubic hair, as I finished him off, milking even more cum out of his balls with my hands. Just when I thought it was over, his cock quivered with some involuntary aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled down my throat. I kept his rock hard erection in my mouth after the main part of the orgasm ended; there was drop after drop of cum still dripping out of the head of his dick even though the huge spurting phase had ended.

"Oh, Ahh, that's how you do it baby girl, You've been a good girl today, do you want your gift? "

My wet pussy said, "Yes Daddy, please... Now... "

But I said, "Your choice Daddy!"

"Yes, baby... It is my choice. On the bed, girl. All fours. Let me see that ass."

I scrambled to obey and hurried into the bed, eager for whatever Daddy had planned. He knelt behind me and slapped my ass. Hard. "Aaaaahhhh." I screamed and moaned at the same time. The pain making me even more wet.

I felt two fingers at my entrance, "You are so wet babygirl. You really are a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes... Yes Daddy, I'm a slut. I'm your slut Daddy. Yours."

"Yes, bitch, yes you are."

And he pushed two fingers in me. I was already overstimulated and on edge, I desperately wanted to come.

"Not yet babygirl. Wait for some more time."

He removed his fingers and held them in front of my mouth, "Lick my fingers, baby and tell me how you taste."

I licked his fingers passionately, tasting my salty juices all over his fingers. "Mmmmm. So tasty." I moaned out. He tugged on my hair, pulling me back and whispered in my ear, "Look at you, on all fours, dripping wet and moaning on my fingers like an alley whore. You want me badly, don't you? You want me to fuck you."

"Yes daddy! Fuck me please."

"I didn't hear the desperation, babygirl. I'm not convinced you really want it."

"Daddy please! Please fuck me. I want your cock in me now. I need it daddy! Please."

"That's more like it. I like you begging." And he slammed right into me, hitting my spot immediately. "Ahhhhhhhh." I screamed out. He moved in and out of me hitting my spot every time, pulling my leash not allowing me to move. He reached with his other hand and pinched my nipple, making me cry out again.

"Come for me baby girl. Now."

And I fell over the edge coming again and again as he continued to fuck me relentlessly.

I could feel him tense up and knew he was on the edge too, so gathering the last of my strength I clamped down on his cock and felt him go over as he came in me.

We both collapsed on the bed, with him still in me and I could feel him go soft in me. He pulled out and pulled me closer, snuggling in.

"You did so good today babygirl. I'm proud of you." He kissed my forehead and we both drifted off to sleep with him spooning me.

END.