Baby in the Woods Pt. 01

Story Info
My subs fantasy - put into words for her.
1.2k words
4.62
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My subs fantasy brought o life.

We pull up in the car park under a big oak tree. It's a hot summer afternoon with just a little breeze. The woods look cool and inviting.

We leave the car and head towards the path. You hold my hand tightly, slightly wary, in anticipation of what's to come. We stroll down the pathway hand in hand. You're wearing nice sensible flat shoes and the short summer dress that we bought earlier in the year. The breeze catches the hem of your dress, and you inhale quickly, a little gasp as the cool air touches your bare legs. I know you've got your butt plug in and it's making you squirm as it rides around in your ass.

We stroll down the path and notice that there are only a few other people around. Maybe it's a bit too hot for them. Maybe no-one else fancied a walk.

We reach a darker part of the woods. It's a bit colder here and I can see, even through the ruffled top of your dress, that your nipples are getting hard. Is it the cool air or is it because you think you know what's coming up?

We step off the main track and head towards a deeper, darker part of the woods. There's a small clearing up ahead and we make our way towards it. There's a large tree trunk laying on it's side in the middle of the clearing and we step towards it. The trunk is smooth -- it looks like lots of people have sat on it in the past. It's an ideal place for us to sit down. I open up the picnic blanket that I've brought from the car and spread it over the trunk.

As we sit there, I drape my arm across your shoulders and my hand lightly rests on the top of your dress. My fingers are oh so close to your nipple which is now very visible through the fine material of your dress. I pause for a few seconds and then slip my fingers under the top of the dress. They quickly find your nipple and you gasp with delight as my fingers brush across the top. I know you want more so I grip your nipple and squeeze it gently in my fingertips. You moan as the first flush of an orgasm starts to build so I continue to play and your breathing gets faster and faster. You cum and your body quivers as the feelings race through you. And then I stop. We sit there in silence, your breath coming in gasps while you calm down. My hand is still inside your top but I'm not moving.

Then, nearby, there's the snap of a twig.

We hear rustling at the back of a nearby bush. A man's head appears, and he walks towards us, intending to pass by quite close. As he gets closer, I pull down the top of your dress and pop out one of your breasts. His eyes light up, he raises his eyebrows and his steps falter. He stops in front of you, looking longingly at your breast. To encourage him I hold it up higher for him to see better and he looks questioningly at me. 'Go on' I say, 'touch her'.

He reaches out and gently cups your breast. His fingers rise to touch your nipple and your breath quickens again. I use my other hand to lower the other side of your dress and expose the other breast. His other hand reaches out and grips your other nipple. His attentions are going to make you cum so I watch as your body responds to his touch and waves of orgasm wash over you.

I can see that there's a huge bulge in the front of his trousers so I whisper to you 'touch him'. You reach out and stroke the bulge. 'Show her' I say, he unzips his trousers and a huge, stiff cock springs out. 'Ooooh' you say but with some nudging from me you reach out and place your hand round his shaft. Slowly, your begin to rub his big cock, watching as a drip of precum forms at the tip.

Before he gets carried away, I get you to let go and stand up and face me. He steps back and watches as I lift your dress completely over your head. I grab your hands and hold them up over your head, making your tit's stand proud. I spin you round and he sees your body in all it's naked glory. He can't wait. His hand dives down between your legs and he finally feels how wet your pussy is. His first touch on your clit is enough to make you cum again and you squeal with delight. You want more. You need more.

I step to one side and force your naked body face down over the log. I move your legs so that your naked ass opens and your swollen pussy lips are on show. Your jewelled butt plug twinkles in the light. Your lips are twitching. They need to be touched and felt and rubbed. He steps towards you and his hand reaches forward. His inserts his finger deep into your pussy and with just a few pushes he makes you cum again. Now your pussy is dripping with your juices and he lifts some of it on his fingers and pops it in his mouth. 'Mmmm' he says and his cock twitches.

It's time.

I give him the condom and he rolls it easily over his hard cock. I move to the other side of the tree where your head is. I open my shorts and pull out my cock. I reach down and grip your wrists tightly and pull your lips over my stiffening cock. Your tits are swaying slowly as you squirm in anticipation. He steps between your legs. His cock is exactly positioned to enter you. He pushes forward and the tip enters you. He's preparing to thrust into your pussy but, you can't wait and push back onto him. His cock slips easily inside you and now he draws back and rams hard into your pussy. It only takes a couple of thrusts and you cum again but you can't call out as your mouth is full of my cock. He rams deep inside you twice more and begins to grunt. He's going to cum too. One more thrust and you cum again and your pussy contracts around his cock as he cums deep inside you. He pulls his cock out of you, removes the condom and pops it into a tissue so that he can dispose of it. He pulls up his trousers while you are still immobilised over the log. He touches your pussy lips one last time and sucks the juices from his fingers again. He nods to me, and leaves.

I allow you to get up and sit on the tree. You are shaking with pleasure. I drape your dress over your head and pull it down over your breasts and lap. You'll be OK in a couple of minutes and be able to walk again.

Then, nearby, there's the snap of a twig...